4.26 EBay/AR/BP

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronos Zek.9715

Kronos Zek.9715

wow, i used to think Sekz had some stand up players.. very mistaken.

I wonder if Rekz is just gonna transfer up another tier again to finally be able to move up.

I love how Zerg servers think they are winning because of skill instead of just mass numbers. =P

#newsflash

I can count all the good BP players on 1 hand, your server isn’t that great should just go down a tier so I don’t have to look at your masses of zerg babies anymore. #realtalk

The facts are that BP and AR are well placed in this tier based on their populations and WvW tactics. I don’t think either server has illusions of climbing the ranks any time soon.

EB is the interloper. They are obviously in a different weight class. Yet here you are grouped in the same tier as a bunch of “bads”. There are 12 servers ranked higher than you and 11 ranked lower. You are a middle of the pack server. Yes Glicko is a little slow in reacting but it is the same for all servers. You’re like a varsity player that can’t cut it among his peers so drops down to the JV team and wtfpwns everyone. Then flexes and talks smack.

Go hard for 2-3 weeks, raise your score, and move up a tier. The sad thing is, EB has some fantastic players and good guys that are great to talk to and shoot the breeze with. All it takes is a few meathead internet warriors to ruin a servers reputation ….as you so often remark about BP.

The funny thing is I’m from AR and from what I’ve seen it’s universally agreed upon between AR and Ebay that BP player quality is awful, besides a couple of your roamers.

THE CHARR, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND Dinklemas Littlelog 80 mesmer AR
#[CHAR]4LIFE

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: grasshopper.8539

grasshopper.8539

Good job tonight AR. thanks for bringing the fight to us!! It was a ton of fun!!

I was seeing really good coordination with your guilds, dividing our forces.
Keep us on our toes hitting garrison and bay at same time. Good tactics.
Looked like you almost had a Q in our BL.

Ehmry bay. now on SOS
Commander Goldiy of (ZoD)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrowndClown.1702

CrowndClown.1702

BP’s little stunt on the supply depot at our 2nd bay was really cute.

Dumpster
Dumpster
Dumpster
Dumpster

The Weather Girl – Champion Arrow Cart – Ressea – Points Per Tick
Less Talkin More [Sekz]
Brorannosaurus [Rekz] PEE PEE TEE #GetGud

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hax.8701

Hax.8701

Since people only want to bicker and not post anything actually useful. Here is a snap of the current points.

Attachments:

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

What is not shown in the video:

• Countless times Ehmry Bay slaughtering BURN and BP.

BP: 7
EB: 6582

A mesmer veil will stealth your entire group rather than only getting like half stealthed from a shadow refuge. I saw you guys doing the shadow refuge thing a lot in the video, so just thought I’d toss that out there.

Also I remember that GH/BURN standoff. Neither side seemed like they really wanted to engage so we both ended up running our respective ways. I thought it was kind of funny at least.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

Thanks for posting this, it’s cool to see it from the other side!

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Thanks for posting this, it’s cool to see it from the other side!

+1

that hills defense and when you guys pushed into garrison was pretty epic.

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: tiramisu.8706

tiramisu.8706

Dear forum frequenters,

I am the guild leader of Sekz/Rekz. Though I’m not much of a forum troll, I do enjoy reading what the keyboard warriors will post. It doesn’t matter if it’s directed towards me, my guildies, my server, or other servers, I just enjoy the read.

So concerning my guildies trash talking, I’m perfectly fine with it. I promote keyboard warriors. Every server has it. If you want a post written on a video game forum to ruin your day, so be it.

This doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy post written out of good sportsmanship or the occasional friendly cross server compliments. I just personally like colorful threads.

Wokfoo, Rokkasaurus, Not Daddy of [Rekz]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Kronos Zek.9715

Dear forum frequenters,

I am the guild leader of Sekz/Rekz. Though I’m not much of a forum troll, I do enjoy reading what the keyboard warriors will post. It doesn’t matter if it’s directed towards me, my guildies, my server, or other servers, I just enjoy the read.

So concerning my guildies trash talking, I’m perfectly fine with it. I promote keyboard warriors. Every server has it. If you want a post written on a video game forum to ruin your day, so be it.

This doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy post written out of good sportsmanship or the occasional friendly cross server compliments. I just personally like colorful threads.

trash guild promotes trash talking, who would have thought.

#[CHAR]4LIFE

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Dear forum frequenters,

I think a lot of people would agree with me on this but I’d much rather prefer “Hey BP, we took your bay but you had a solid defence. You tried your best and that’s all that matters” instead of “EHMRY BAY DELIVERED BP TO THE DUMPSTER BP SUCKS”

Maybe me being Canadian has something to do with things I prefer.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Kronos Zek.9715

Dear forum frequenters,

I think a lot of people would agree with me on this but I’d much rather prefer “Hey BP, we took your bay but you had a solid defence. You tried your best and that’s all that matters” instead of “EHMRY BAY DELIVERED BP TO THE DUMPSTER BP SUCKS”

lol go have ur mommy pander you with “everyone wins” mentality. IF YOU AREN’T FIRST UR LAST

#[CHAR]4LIFE

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Dear forum frequenters,

lol go have ur mommy pander you with “everyone wins” mentality. IF YOU AREN’T FIRST UR LAST

No, but it has a lot to do with respect.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fox.3562

Fox.3562

Hey Anvil Rock, you Missed a Spot.

Attachments:

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Valte.1260

Valte.1260

I think Sekz is just a bit tired of fighting the same servers over and over. It gets a little old after a few months. We just want a challenge, not an easy victory.

Tierde
Less Talkin More [Sekz]//Brorannosaurus [Rekz]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flinch.8061

Flinch.8061

Grats on being a perma stealth thief and ressing a mesmer who can’t kill anyone and runs his kitten off twice and dies like he’s made out of Wax paper? Yeah.

Grats also on using Xform pots to keep your mesmer from timing out. Hopefully they’ll fix that soon enough, but we kept the keep for 2 ticks, don’t care otherwise.

Also: grats on not being able to kill anyone 1v1 without running your kitten off in stealth, yourself. So pro.

Nero The Elder | Riven Asunder [Rslv] Guild Leader

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Fox.3562

Grats on being a perma stealth thief and ressing a mesmer who can’t kill anyone and runs his kitten off twice and dies like he’s made out of Wax paper? Yeah.

Grats also on using Xform pots to keep your mesmer from timing out. Hopefully they’ll fix that soon enough, but we kept the keep for 2 ticks, don’t care otherwise.

Also: grats on not being able to kill anyone 1v1 without running your kitten off in stealth, yourself. So pro.

Come to a fight club every once and a while. I’m always down to duel =)

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

CrowndClown.1702

I shouldn’t have to mention it by this point, but please don’t hold the [CHAR] trolls against AR. There’s not much we can do short of ignoring them and hoping they don’t get riled up. AR seemed to keep it pretty civil last week for the most part, leaving BP and Ebay to wage the forum wars.

That being said. I’ve been noticing a very unsportsmanlike trend coming from [Rekz]. Careful you don’t go the way of [PAXA]. You are a skilled group, but the trash talking is making it hard to like you guys. Its becoming as predictable and annoying as the select few trolls BP has been plagued with lately.

Its easy to get big headed when your server is up, but its far more satisfying for the ones you trash talked to see you fail after treating them so poorly.

You will gain respect by being gracious in defeat, but gain even more by being gracious in victory.

Just because 1 guy is harshly stating the truth doesn’t mean all of are disrespectful. It’s just hard to respect groups that literally provide no challenge for us. We’ve even started to self impose limits onto ourselves to make it harder, but it’s still faceroll easy. You will gain our respect when you get a group good enough to fight us. We loved it when Mag/Yak’s shoved us into the timeout corner. It means we could improve as a guild. Right now, it feels like we’re punching childeren.

That said, bags don’t care if there is respect. They’ll drop for us anyways.

Less Talkin More [Sekz]

(edited by CrowndClown.1702)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flinch.8061

Flinch.8061

The fights in the keep proved enough for me. Have fun with your overinflated ego though, Looked like you had hella fun spamming Combo finishers for 20 minutes.

Nero The Elder | Riven Asunder [Rslv] Guild Leader

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Fox.3562

The fights in the keep proved enough for me. Have fun with your overinflated ego though, Looked like you had hella fun spamming Combo finishers for 20 minutes.

You’ll have to excuse me if I had more important things to do inside the keep than fight a staff ele, a glass 2222 thief, and an uplevel.

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: sylpheedIIDX.5721

sylpheedIIDX.5721

So much negativity going on in this thread. Here have a picture of a cat punching a dog.

Attachments:

Lady Burr [Sekz] [Rekz] [qT] [DNA]
#1 puking quaggan

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

If only a couple people stayed behind to sweep (in this case sweeping wasn’t even necessary since you were actually fighting them the whole time), you would have had the keep for more than two ticks. Saying “but we kept the keep for 2 ticks, don’t care otherwise” will be “wow, when did BP suddenly catch up to us in points?!” soon enough.

Also: grats on losing your keep to the same group of people twice in 35 minutes. So pro.

You’ll have to excuse me if I had more important things to do inside the keep than fight a staff ele, a glass 2222 thief, and an uplevel.

Like shenanigans with your stupid-class and other stupid-class users

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

Also plz stop trolling our PvE commanders CHAR. They gather everyone to play with the kitties, but you just keep biting them when they get close.

(I’m trying to justify 10+ people chasing two red names)

Attachments:

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Kronos Zek.9715

Also plz stop trolling our PvE commanders CHAR. They gather everyone to play with the kitties, but you just keep biting them when they get close.

(I’m trying to justify 10+ people chasing two red names)

srry i must kill ugly fied for betraying glorious AR. your zerg will never catch us qt CHARs.

#[CHAR]4LIFE

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Nice to see 2 servers hammering 1 server to 50 PPT, nice to see at least 20 ebay in BP Bay for 24/7, nice to see 50 AR in BP side in eternal 24/7, U both want BP out of tier SO badly, so sad lol

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

Nice to see 2 servers hammering 1 server to 50 PPT, nice to see at least 20 ebay in BP Bay for 24/7, nice to see 50 AR in BP side in eternal 24/7, U both want BP out of tier SO badly, so sad lol

Nice to see Kalkz not chest thumping about capturing undefended keeps.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Kronos Zek.9715

y are u still crying? R U OK?!!?!?!?

#[CHAR]4LIFE

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

If i was in the us i would turn you into a loot bag and sell you for 50 copper to the buyers in LA, but sadly will be off wvw for a while due having college exams, might play wvw for an hour or two so there ya go, u finally got rid of the only thing that makes u scream and whine in your TS, you have finally did it, once im done my server should be in tier 6, we shall move up again and make u scream to death

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

Just because 1 guy is harshly stating the truth doesn’t mean all of are disrespectful. It’s just hard to respect groups that literally provide no challenge for us. We’ve even started to self impose limits onto ourselves to make it harder, but it’s still faceroll easy. You will gain our respect when you get a group good enough to fight us. We loved it when Mag/Yak’s shoved us into the timeout corner. It means we could improve as a guild. Right now, it feels like we’re punching childeren.

Truth and respect are entirely different concepts. The truth is that you run a very skilled group. Few people will deny that. However, there is little respect to be given when you choose to belittle others by mentioning that BP (or AR for that matter) isn’t “good enough to fight” you.

BP fights hard and the majority of them have earned my respect. The ones that haven’t are usually the same ones complaining on the forums about double teaming and making excuses for placing 3rd. Whatever you think of their skill level is irrelevant to the discussion about respecting them.

For example:
Do I generally think [Rekz] is skilled? Yeah. I’m always extra careful around them.
Do I respect [Rekz]? Not really. Most of their posts are boastful and belittle others.
Do I generally think [FTF] is skilled? No. I can usually pick them off pretty easily.
Do I respect [FTF]? Yes. They don’t give up easily and I’ve yet to notice a post from them belittling others or trash talking.

On a brighter note: very good fights tonight. My pastime in WvW lately has been roaming around and hunting two of the best thieves I have seen on Ebay. One is a small Asura from [EcEm], and the other is a white haired human female from [ASG]. While I probably lose more than I win, I still have loads of fun solo diving into a small zerg to try and catch you unawares. If you see this, I hope the Asura thief from [ARM] or [mOOb] at least gives you a challenge every once in a while. /bow

Happy hunting!

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

If i was in the us i would turn you into a loot bag and sell you for 50 copper to the buyers in LA, but sadly will be off wvw for a while due having college exams, might play wvw for an hour or two so there ya go, u finally got rid of the only thing that makes u scream and whine in your TS, you have finally did it, once im done my server should be in tier 6, we shall move up again and make u scream to death

Bet you I could suck a golfball through a garden hose. I have strong lungs. Death by screaming? Ha! You’ll never kill me that easy.

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: PaLeRiDeR.5908

PaLeRiDeR.5908

We do scream in TS when we see you, but its because we cant wait to see your next epic failure. Watching you sink real money into golems for us to kill is just funny. Good luck with the exams, I hope your at least good at that.

Bob De Niro-Warrior
Whipping Boy of Grindhouse Gaming [GH]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

Dear forum frequenters,

But…what about 2nd? I thought that was what we were all aiming for? :<

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

(edited by Opc.4718)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

CrowndClown.1702

Truth and respect are entirely different concepts. The truth is that you run a very skilled group. Few people will deny that. However, there is little respect to be given when you choose to belittle others by mentioning that BP (or AR for that matter) isn’t “good enough to fight” you.

BP fights hard and the majority of them have earned my respect. The ones that haven’t are usually the same ones complaining on the forums about double teaming and making excuses for placing 3rd. Whatever you think of their skill level is irrelevant to the discussion about respecting them.

For example:
Do I generally think [Rekz] is skilled? Yeah. I’m always extra careful around them.
Do I respect [Rekz]? Not really. Most of their posts are boastful and belittle others.
Do I generally think [FTF] is skilled? No. I can usually pick them off pretty easily.
Do I respect [FTF]? Yes. They don’t give up easily and I’ve yet to notice a post from them belittling others or trash talking.

Happy hunting!

It is a fact, BP is not good enough to fight us. I could rant about the skill level of your guilds but that has already been done. Did we [Sekz/Rekz] trash talk you guys when you moved into t5? No, because we respect groups that tries to fight back. That hasn’t been the case for a while now. The difference between us is that every time we wipe, we excited and learn how to dumpster you guys even harder, but every time BP gets wiped, it seems like you get demoralized more and more. AR’s WAR at least had the courage to man up and GvG us. They did not win a single round against us, but they stuck around until they didn’t have enough people to fight anymore. They deserve respect.

We’ve gotten bored looking for a challenge from BP, and right now, the biggest challenge for us is how to dumpster you guys most effectively on the forums because we already do it in WvW.

Less Talkin More [Sekz]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

Oh hes mad… lol

If you want 1v1, why do you play WvW?

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Wow, AR pulling out all the stops this morning. Rather impressed. Maybe we should play with you tonight instead of BP. You guys are bringing bigger numbers and bigger toys. <3

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Fox.3562

Hey Anvil Rock, you Missed A Spot. Again.

Attachments:

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Lol, I see me in that top pic! Still a carcass in the right corner. XD

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

I think Sekz is just a bit tired of fighting the same servers over and over. It gets a little old after a few months. We just want a challenge, not an easy victory.

You keep saying that but your actions say otherwise. Two months now in T5. As a server you either , a) want to be here , b) don’t know how to get out .

You’ve been here 8 weeks. I predict another 4 weeks minimum.

Also as a guild, I’m sure SEKz could have farmed enough gold (over 8 weeks) to pay to transfer each member off this server. Yet here you are, you say one thing but your actions say otherwise.

I’m pretty sure both BP and AR are tired of hearing We just want a challenge, not an easy victory when you can easily remedy it by moving to T3 or T2 cuz I’m pretty sure you won’t find much of a challenge in T4. DB Mag and Yaks have all moved on.

-K

-K

(edited by Kodiack.2783)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Katzyn.9703

Katzyn.9703

Good luck on your exams, Kalkz.

Grats on getting BP Bay back from us, last I heard (haven’t logged in yet) =)

Katzy (80 Sylvari Ranger), Katarzynea (80 Norn Elementalist),
Katalii (40ish Asuran Mesmer), Katalyn Galadheon (15ish Human Warrior)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Valte.1260

Valte.1260

You keep saying that but your actions say otherwise. Two months now in T5. As a server you either , a) want to be here , b) don’t know how to get out .

Also as a guild, I’m sure SEKz could have farmed enough gold (over 8 weeks) to pay to transfer each member off this server. Yet here you are, you say one thing but your actions say otherwise.

I’m pretty sure both BP and AR are tired of hearing We just want a challenge, not an easy victory when you can easily remedy it by moving to T3 or T2 cuz I’m pretty sure you won’t find much of a challenge in T4. DB Mag and Yaks have all moved on.

-K

Sekz was originally from Fort Aspenwood (T3 at the time) and from what I’ve heard the lag was so bad that they had to leave. If we were to move to a T3 server or higher we would need better computers since most of us don’t have supercomputers just sitting around. Plus, Ehmry has an excellent community and has the ability to go to T4; it would be a shame to just up and leave such a great group of people.

Tierde
Less Talkin More [Sekz]//Brorannosaurus [Rekz]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kioso.4819

Kioso.4819

I gotta hand it to Ebay for last weeks performance. They finally decided to stop trying to knock BP down to T6 and started having AR and BP fight for 2nd. The result was a significant win for Ebay, for once. Keep it up Ebay and you may rise to T4 once again. Get short sighted again and decide you want BP gone and you may never see T4. Good luck.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kioso.4819

Kioso.4819

-K

Sekz was originally from Fort Aspenwood (T3 at the time) and from what I’ve heard the lag was so bad that they had to leave. If we were to move to a T3 server or higher we would need better computers since most of us don’t have supercomputers just sitting around. Plus, Ehmry has an excellent community and has the ability to go to T4; it would be a shame to just up and leave such a great group of people.

Sorry, good sir. You are incorrect there. I am from DB and we used to fight FA everyday. It was never video/processing power that caused the lag for me. You had such massive numbers that connections would lag. It didnt matter about how powerful the computer was. Sekz maybe a big name guild now but back when I was on DB no one knew who the hell they were, and no one cared. Because FA were zergers and nothing more. 3 Months of fighting and I never saw any group under 50 people, and this I swear to, as well as all my friends. If they didnt have 100 people in one spot spamming AoE your connection was fine… Too bad that was rare. Come to think of it Ebay has made this happen to me a few times. Though not as often mind you, but reset days it can get bad.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pestilence.3184

Pestilence.3184

I wonder if Rekz is just gonna transfer up another tier again to finally be able to move up.

I love how Zerg servers think they are winning because of skill instead of just mass numbers. =P

#newsflash

I can count all the good BP players on 1 hand, your server isn’t that great should just go down a tier so I don’t have to look at your masses of zerg babies anymore. #realtalk

i think your deluded lol, are you saying that from between EBAYS legs?? or they still holding your hand whilst you say this???

we beat you hands down for months shut up you have JACK to say with out earning it and AR just havent earned crap, remember the beating you guys got from the tier below for months??? the second ebay get out of this tier OR stop focusing us we will make you eat those words. If we drop we drop we will be back! and its not you dropping us its EBAY.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

You keep pointing to the past, well, how about now? The only time I’m ever worried about a BP group is when you get the drop on us or we are massively outnumbered. We got better fighting you guys, and BP has not adapted at all.

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: itohead.2749

itohead.2749

Can I cry in the forums too and share my feelings?

[FLCL]
80 Ele 80 Engi
one man guild

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

As an AR player Flinch, next time keep them busy, and call out in chat for someone like me who can actually kill Thieves in stealth. As long as you’re chasing, and keeping that mesmer dead, or busy, they can’t bring others in the keep.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

Can I cry in the forums too and share my feelings?

It’s encouraged. I don’t think you’ve really participated in this thread until you’ve made a whiny condescending post tbh.

I know I’ve participated under that criteria

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

-K

Since you are here by choice and staying by choice. How about get your trolls to stop complaining (We just want a challenge, not an easy victory) and accept the consequences of your decisions to stay.

Don’t be surprised if your here another 8 weeks.

-K

-K

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

jkctmc.8754

#newsflash

i think your deluded lol, are you saying that from between EBAYS legs?? or they still holding your hand whilst you say this???

we beat you hands down for months shut up you have JACK to say with out earning it and AR just havent earned crap, remember the beating you guys got from the tier below for months??? the second ebay get out of this tier OR stop focusing us we will make you eat those words. If we drop we drop we will be back! and its not you dropping us its EBAY.

You beat AR for months after getting over 100 transfers until you finally went up a tier, lost your first match, and those 100 transfers left for another server, and you dropped down a tier. Sadly you still outnumber AR, yet havn’t learned how to do anything but zerg, zerg, zerg.

Until you got those transfers, BP was always in third behind AR. Some of your transfers came from AR in the earlier state of the game.

Your server has been in third place more often than you have been in second, and first place, COMBINED. The only reason you have second, and first place wins is because you got transfers, just like Kain got transfers. The difference between Kain, and BP is that Kain had better players, and could take their transfers to tier TWO, while BPs transfers had to suffer a loss once they went up A SINGLE tier and had to jump ship.

With the size of population Borlis Pass has, they should be able to protect both Eternal Battlegrounds, and BPBL, and still gain property to come ahead in points, but you’re lucky if you can protect a single keep if the opposition attacks with equal numbers.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

jkctmc.8754

I would becareful with this dead Mesmer trick. They’ve acknowledged they’re fixing it, and the last time they did that with a tactic (thief perma stealth in keeps) people started to get banned until it was fixed.

Not complaining (this is the internet after all), just giving you a heads up.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Is-this-mechanism-intended/first#post1911116

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Redgrass.3067

Redgrass.3067

Funny…Anvil Rock doesn’t know exactly what WAR does. They think we are still a “karma” train guild while I think BP and Ebay probably know more about us then our own server. We don’t need a zerg to be successful. Yet only a handful of us can be a nuisance. Wipe and learn right!?

This is a battle for the BEST pug server!! Ebay is just enjoying the show. Don’t get mad because we are adapting to Tier 5 quicker than you guys. So what if you beat us in the past. We are beating you now in a higher tier. Whomever made the post about, “we take points whenever we can get them” was pretty much spot on. Anvil Rock is scrappy as kitten everybody. I wouldn’t say we need a transfer to challenge Ebay. I just think we need: more support from our pve/tpvp crowd, more server coordination, better open field tactics that go beyond the /say “PUSH!”, pajama parties, and ALS/SOS/WAR queues.

I would suggest gvg for bp and AR guilds. Suck it up and take the wipe. If you want to get better you need to understand “what went wrong.” Also FYI, record your matches. It will save you from wiping countless other times. I would feel confident stating there isn’t a BP guild that really challenges WAR in open field.

Question for Ebay and BP…Is there a overflow in Lion’s Arch for you guys?

GF is hard to kill…

Cmdr. Sinema Kane-80 Necro
Lil Bully-80 Thief

(edited by Redgrass.3067)