4/5 Dragonbrand - Yak's Bend - Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Puddin Cheeks.8539

Puddin Cheeks.8539

Pretty sure when FA finishes last, BT still rolls in more badges than anyone in T3.

From where I stand Top of Tier 3 > Bottom of Tier 2.

Now GTFO muh thread homies ;/ lol

Also FYI, badges are still crappy, I have 4k and haven’t figured out why.

- Puddin Cheeks [W]
- [EA] Elephant Ambush
- DragonBrand since 8/25/12

(edited by Puddin Cheeks.8539)

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

DB would soundly get destroyed by any of the servers on T2. And that’s not me talking trash about DB. I like DB. You guys are fun. But your NA isn’t up to par. And you couldn’t play the coverage game as well as even the lowest T2 server.

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

From where I stand Top of Tier 3 > Bottom of Tier 2.

How many times did you beat FA in recent times? o_O (pretty sure the answer is none, by the way)

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Pyroatheist.9031

Pyroatheist.9031

::puts on my Maguuma cheerleader outfit:: Gooooo MAGGIES!

I’m confused by this post and am not sure what to think about it eva.

That’s cute,

DB is having such a great time.

Yeah, Me thinks those who bailed to early are missing out on what we have had a blast with the last 4 weeks. Not sayin’ but just ;P

What do you mean?

Eva used to be in our guild and a commander on DB. She left to FA and was about a week too early before the fun we have had lately. So now I’m guessing she is a jealous cheerleader for MAG for some odd reason.

No offense. But once you are in BT, there’s little to nothing to be jealous of any server/guild.

Pretty sure when FA finishes last, BT still rolls in more badges than anyone in T3. That’s basically because T3 servers are less populated and can’t roll 80 man zergs out their wazoos that get wiped because they don’t know what’s going on.

BP, NNK, and TFV are the only guilds on DB that regularly field close to 80 person zergs, and of those 3 only BP usually encounters stiff resistance. That sort of fighting does happen….just very rarely.

in WvW

Posted by: Serebus.7314

Serebus.7314

If any guilds with a spine want to GvG later this week send me a message on the forums so we can set this up.

Bronade – Guild leader of TERROR[TG]
Homeworld = Home Borderland!

in WvW

Puddin Cheeks.8539

DB would soundly get destroyed by any of the servers on T2. And that’s not me talking trash about DB. I like DB. You guys are fun. But your NA isn’t up to par. And you couldn’t play the coverage game as well as even the lowest T2 server.

Lol, did I even sound like wanted to compete in the T2 zergfest! I’m impressed you care enough to keep posting in a thread you have no part of. I’ll troll you as the day gets longer if you like, but wait, you were the original troll;/

You just divided by zero didn’t you, the end of the world is upon us!

- Puddin Cheeks [W]
- [EA] Elephant Ambush

in WvW

Serebus.7314

Lol, did I even sound like wanted to compete in the T2 zergfest! I’m impressed you care enough to keep posting in a thread you have no part of. I’ll troll you as the day gets longer if you like, but wait, you were the original troll;/

You just divided by zero didn’t you, the end of the world is upon us!

false, trolls do not know math.

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

There’s a difference between trolls and someone just telling it how it is.

When is the last time DB played in T2? I know when the last time I played there.

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

I’m the GM of War Machine and u r all jealous.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Posted by: PurpleBackpackAttack.1462

PurpleBackpackAttack.1462

Yak’s Bend and Dragonbrand are going to double team us! I heard it from Sea of Sorrows!!!

Yeah right, DB bl getting Double teamed, by yaks and mag.
Fending off two 40+ man zergs inside our garison each hitting different gates. I’m pretty sure that’s the definition of double teaming, the cowards to afraid to fight server to server. I understand being jealous of our green power but seriously stop trying to be us, its not possible.

Sorry Mag you still belong in t4, and yaks you will never be green till DB goes to t2 or you go to t4.

I for one am really, really proud that your first post on these forums were a super serious post in response to a joke. Bravo~

Lol not my first post, its my first post that hasn’t been removed noob. I say things too radical and all the Yaks kids report.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I’m a noob and you have no sense of humor and you get all of your posts reported. Hm.

in WvW

Posted by: Shadowscamp.8065

Shadowscamp.8065

Yak’s Bend and Dragonbrand are going to double team us! I heard it from Sea of Sorrows!!!

Yeah right, DB bl getting Double teamed, by yaks and mag.
Fending off two 40+ man zergs inside our garison each hitting different gates. I’m pretty sure that’s the definition of double teaming, the cowards to afraid to fight server to server. I understand being jealous of our green power but seriously stop trying to be us, its not possible.

Sorry Mag you still belong in t4, and yaks you will never be green till DB goes to t2 or you go to t4.

I for one am really, really proud that your first post on these forums were a super serious post in response to a joke. Bravo~

Lol not my first post, its my first post that hasn’t been removed noob. I say things too radical and all the Yaks kids report.

Attachments:

Qoo ~

Quaggan may or may not like you ~

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

I’m too radical for these forums and you all play with your feet.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

i am gollum

in WvW

saiyr.3071

i am gollum

I’m sorry, you can’t be Gollum, because I’m Gollum

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

~~Score Update~~

Attachments:

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

All the weirdo DB forum warriors aside…

Haven’t actually seen much of DB tonight. But YB has put forth some fun fights.

[SU]

in WvW

Serebus.7314

All the weirdo DB forum warriors aside…

Haven’t actually seen much of DB tonight. But YB has put forth some fun fights.

DB isnt an NA server

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Do u play with ur feet?

Attachments:

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Yeah I know. I just remember your NA being a little bigger. Though I know Krew left for some Euro server. And AoN was on FA.

[SU]

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Do u play with ur feet?

Legion pulling overtime on that BL!

in WvW

Posted by: luniprincess.3162

luniprincess.3162

I was born to try
The Friends of Voltaire[TFV]
We will make you proud,Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Do u play with ur feet?

Legion pulling overtime on that BL!

We’re all drunk tho

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Digikid.7230

Digikid.7230

My 2nd time commanding today, I have a lot of room for improvement T_T

Some guy on a bunch of servers, mostly Mag
Former top 50 spvp engi main.

in WvW

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

Big shout out to stealth on mag bl this reset, for the 3 hours I managed to stay awake for you made a bad situation handleable, big shout out to rp for being a big help too

To yak’s, you got your act together. I’m impressed, 4 guilds working in unison each taking sections of the map, impressive situation awareness and amazing response times, I spent the whole night testing times for you to check a keep when it got x’s, never was in over 2 minutes and never did you bring less than 10 guys, your numbers have bloated since the last time we met, what with you having a bad time over in t4 at the time after kain, but glad to see you’re doing well, gj CL, AI, rawr and yum guilds
/takes off hat

Much love, Colhearth

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

So our ppt is going down, and DB’s is going up.

It begins.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

It’s barely 6pm, we’re not even warming up.

in WvW

Posted by: Huge.5891

Huge.5891

Great reset on DB BL last night. Looking forward to the rest of the week.

Too Huge
Just Defend [DFND] Commander
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: ArashiKai.2496

ArashiKai.2496

to maguuma: Welcome to fighting Yak’s Bend: Duelist Central!
ive seen yb squads stop fighting enemy squads and various members of each one dueling each other, and in a very respectable matter i might add (no outside interference, bow before start, no stomping, etc.). not every squad does this, but they are around there, so try it out sometime.

Fear not me, but the Tempest that I am!

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

We’ve fought Yak’s before. A welcome is unnecessary but the sentiment is appreciated.

When is the last time DB played in T2? I know when the last time I played there.

Why are you chest thumping so early in the thread? No one is going to give you respect about what tier you played in because we all regard tiers as a coverage/population game, that doesn’t really account for skill. Yeah, yeah, DB doesn’t have coverage for T2, a lot of servers don’t and some even choose not to, this isn’t news.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Best guild NA

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Best guild NA

Please don’t gang up on the poor guy. He’s special.

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Chaoticzero.5310

Chaoticzero.5310

Good job defending our keep Maggies!

in WvW

Puddin Cheeks.8539

Log on this morning and see that we are still holding Yak’s Hills with our Waypoint still up.

All I can say is!
http://spongebob.nick.com/videos/clip/best-day-ever-music-video.html

- Puddin Cheeks [W]
- [EA] Elephant Ambush

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

I want to thank Yak’s for taking towers and keeps on Mag BL rather than their own while NNK were distracted with us. It really helped.

Good job defending our keep Maggies!

Yea, I’m not one to congratulate my own server on the forum. But it’s really nice to see we haven’t lost our edge after a month long vacation.

Edit: Also fighting the NNK pain train made we realise how much I missed fighting outnumbered. All of our forces are on our home borderland and we’re still outmanned. Wild.

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

in WvW

Commisar.8695

Guys please stop fighting, can’t we mmmmake up and give long supple hugs instead pls. thx qt3.14s

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in WvW

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

Guys please stop fighting, can’t we mmmmake up and give long supple hugs instead pls. thx qt3.14s

This would be much appreciated

Anyways, that was a nice reset and Yaks was being very annoying at our bl. Glad we were the first to take back our bl before DB’s night time rolled through.

And thanks Colhearth~

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in WvW

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

It’s early on but so far, as I hoped, this tier is a lot more healthy now.

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

[Askalion Hills Waypoint] =D

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

in WvW

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

That’s cute,

Yeah, Me thinks those who bailed to early are missing out on what we have had a blast with the last 4 weeks. Not sayin’ but just ;P

What do you mean?

Eva used to be in our guild and a commander on DB. She left to FA and was about a week too early before the fun we have had lately. So now I’m guessing she is a jealous cheerleader for MAG for some odd reason.

Jealous? No, not jealous. I left Dragonbrand because the only time anyone really comes out to play is when they are winning… When they’re not winning, a good chunk of them go to PvE. That, and the ‘raid times’ were far too late in the evening for me… 9pm on a weeknight? Nah. Wait til you get bumped up, or we get bumped down (probably not for quite a while)… and see how many get beaten back to Dungeons…

I went somewhere that I know more people, and even when we are losing we are still out playing. I am simply showing respect to the several folks on Maguuma that have the same fighting (even when they’re losing) spirit as FA. They may not be the ‘greatest’ – but – They have some kickarse people over there in my opinion.

You mean the same Maguuma that deliberately lost to get to T4 twice? So they could pvd their way around? I’m confused. That is quite the fighting spirit.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

in WvW

Commisar.8695

That’s cute,

What do you mean?

Jealous? No, not jealous. I left Dragonbrand because the only time anyone really comes out to play is when they are winning… When they’re not winning, a good chunk of them go to PvE. That, and the ‘raid times’ were far too late in the evening for me… 9pm on a weeknight? Nah. Wait til you get bumped up, or we get bumped down (probably not for quite a while)… and see how many get beaten back to Dungeons…

I went somewhere that I know more people, and even when we are losing we are still out playing. I am simply showing respect to the several folks on Maguuma that have the same fighting (even when they’re losing) spirit as FA. They may not be the ‘greatest’ – but – They have some kickarse people over there in my opinion.

You mean the same Maguuma that deliberately lost to get to T4 twice? So they could pvd their way around? I’m confused. That is quite the fighting spirit.

If anyone from maguuma knows otherwise correct me if I’m wrong, the deliberately losing was a joke, we knew we was going down and we made humour out of a bad situation, at the time there were merely too many teams of a skill set of tier 2-3, it pushed us down (twice) as a result of this. And even in the jokes people didn’t want to go to tier 4 to PvD, you obviously just pulled that out of thin air, what’s with past and present [EA] members being so tense today? I do some good massaging if you want to message me bbz <3

in WvW

saiyr.3071

That’s cute,

What do you mean?

She didn’t say our entire server, she said “several folks.” There’s not much a handful of people can do at T3. Unless they’re you, I guess.

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

That’s cute,

What do you mean?

You guys still believe this? You’re freaking adorable.

Maguuma has always been a “fun first” server. We had no desire to fight TC, and rather than frustrate ourselves defending against 50man zerg balls 24 of the day, we had our own fun and kept defense to a minimum. But I understand believing what you said helps you feel better about yourself and your opinion of us, so please, continue.

in WvW

Posted by: Xephyron.4702

Xephyron.4702

Maguuma should follow Dragonbrand and make a post to recruit more people. This is how wvw should be played.

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

We’ve fought Yak’s before. A welcome is unnecessary but the sentiment is appreciated.

Why are you chest thumping so early in the thread? No one is going to give you respect about what tier you played in because we all regard tiers as a coverage/population game, that doesn’t really account for skill. Yeah, yeah, DB doesn’t have coverage for T2, a lot of servers don’t and some even choose not to, this isn’t news.

Who is chest thumping? I’m stating factoids after that DB said something about one of my BT rolepaying superfriends. Unlike quite a few people on Mag I don’t really brag about stuff like tiers. I don’t even play for PPTs.

[SU]

(edited by xxxzavulonxxx.8413)

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Maguuma should follow Dragonbrand and make a post to recruit more people. This is how wvw should be played.

to what end?

in WvW

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

That’s cute,

What do you mean?

If anyone from maguuma knows otherwise correct me if I’m wrong, the deliberately losing was a joke, we knew we was going down and we made humour out of a bad situation, at the time there were merely too many teams of a skill set of tier 2-3, it pushed us down (twice) as a result of this. And even in the jokes people didn’t want to go to tier 4 to PvD, you obviously just pulled that out of thin air, what’s with past and present [EA] members being so tense today? I do some good massaging if you want to message me bbz <3

I’m actually rather relaxed. Hanging out in Yaks Hill’s since reset. A big Thank you to TFV and NNK for keeping this for us while we slept.

Attachments:

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

(edited by lani.7431)

in WvW

Posted by: The Goat.1940

The Goat.1940

gawd I missed playing against mag, but really dislike the forum thread that follows, including FA chiming in. I won’t bother reading this thread further it’s way off topic and kinda sad.

Necrotic Sushi – Necro
Elephant Ambush [EA] , Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Pinko.2076

gawd I missed playing against mag, but really dislike the forum thread that follows, including FA chiming in. I won’t bother reading this thread further it’s way off topic and kinda sad.

I think you should reread the thread where most of the drama is coming from DB! Mag has been the most positive so far.

in WvW

Posted by: The Goat.1940

The Goat.1940

I think you should reread the thread where most of the drama is coming from DB! Mag has been the most positive so far.

lol stop it! I’m not reading it anymore .. ok that’s the last one haha

Necrotic Sushi – Necro
Elephant Ambush [EA] , Sea of Sorrows