4/5 HoD/SF/NSP (4th attempt at civility)

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

And go -_-.

Seriously though, the trolling is getting old, can we be done with that?

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

in WvW

Posted by: Pizz.3698

Pizz.3698

Im sure a record has been broken

Piiz

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

And go -_-.

Seriously though, the trolling is getting old, can we be done with that?

Wait I just got done with my vacation and missed out all the good drama, how will I sleep tonight without my fix.

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Pretty good effort.
If you get this one locked then you’ve broken my record.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

XOXO Love YA all <3

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

in WvW

Pizz.3698

Wait I just got done with my vacation and missed out all the good drama, how will I sleep tonight without my fix.

Go read the other 3 threads and have a laugh

Piiz

in WvW

Posted by: Nicolatte.5360

Nicolatte.5360

Quick, before it turns into yet another internet mosh pit wherein one person says something and everyone attacks him/her, let’s all try this civility thing!

Beverage anyone?

Nicolatte – Ranger, Nicolyte – Elementalist
Henge of Denravi since day 1

in WvW

Posted by: Syeria.4812

Syeria.4812

I’m still amused by how many people bite on the obvious paxa trolls.

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Non-alcoholic please. Can anyone get a score update btw -_-?

in WvW

Posted by: Nicolatte.5360

Nicolatte.5360

SF: 172,716
NSP: 127,283
HoD: 124,017

Nicolatte – Ranger, Nicolyte – Elementalist
Henge of Denravi since day 1

in WvW

Posted by: Spooky Mulder.1524

Spooky Mulder.1524

Can anyone post a score update for us poor souls at work?

Commander Minerva Vix
[CoSA]
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

SF: 172,716
NSP: 127,283
HoD: 124,017

Thank you kindly.

in WvW

Pizz.3698

Here’s a short clip of [Seed] and some pugs getting attacked by a HoD group trying to ninja Bluelake after we cleared NSP out.

P.S. sorry for the bad editing
P.P.S. paxa might want to watch it

Piiz

(edited by Pizz.3698)

in WvW

Posted by: Silk.8302

Silk.8302

I wish sp.a.s.h top would work just a tad bit better so I could actually play at work but ALAS!

Server|Fort Aspenwood
Guild|Players Killing Players[PVP]
IGN|Sammy Eli

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

I wish spakittenop would work just a tad bit better so I could actually play at work but ALAS!

What is this … ‘spakittenop’ you speak of?

Edit: oic. Lol @ swearwords without vowels being edited in the middle of words.

in WvW

Silk.8302

it changed my spelling its called spl.a.s.h top for android tablets you can stream the game and play it on your tablet and it has all the mmo controls setup but you can also customize it

Server|Fort Aspenwood
IGN|Sammy Eli

in WvW

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

Mother of god.. I swear a record has been broken… I never knew the trolls would get this excited #KEEPITkittenCLASSYTIER7

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

PAXA showed up, finally they left the forum and showed their faces. Didnt present anything though, lots of talk, not much to show.

Sorry, don’t remember dying to any [seed] people. Losing to people not in a zerg, even having a good fight with people not in a zerg, usually leaves an impression on us. Your name doesn’t ring any bell.

Here’s a short clip of [Seed] and some pugs getting attacked by a HoD group trying to ninja Bluelake after we cleared NSP out.

Lol, was an interesting fight.

in WvW

Posted by: Wafflez.8460

Wafflez.8460

This is your big paxa fail? I count atleast 15 guys there, plus npc commander which can 1 shot people and actually did to one of the paxa guys. So 15 plus commander vs their 5 and you expected them to win?

in WvW

Posted by: Sarsbear.3469

Sarsbear.3469

I wasn’t there, but from what I can see:
A group of 5 PAXA rush a group of at least 10+, put multiple people in downed, even secure a few stomps, and then get wiped.

You want us to post videos of all the times we kill 2 guys with 5?

in WvW

Varconi.1804

This is your big paxa fail? I count atleast 15 guys there, plus npc commander which can 1 shot people and actually did to one of the paxa guys. So 15 plus commander vs their 5 and you expected them to win?

Forgetting to mention how many dead SF players are clearly visible on screen.

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Lol, there was 6 of us guildies there, with 2 pugs. There was at least 6 PAXA guys that ran up and we were inside an NSP tower. We just got done fighting off a 10~ish man NSP-named NSP guild and were trying to cap when they ran up. Killed the HoD off and capped the tower as well. It was pretty fun, although rather disillusioning as well.

in WvW

Pizz.3698

If you’d learn to count there’s 5-6[Seed] 2 dead pugs and 3 more pugs, one of you died on the boss platform, 5 of you just ran away and an extra 3 of you died on the bridge and before the platform. We never implied fails all we said is we saw you, we killed most of you and you just disappaered from the map.

Piiz

in WvW

Pizz.3698

Forgetting to mention how many dead SF players are clearly visible on screen.

NSP killed them, I’ll upload the clip for you in a minute. We had just reached the guild claiming platform when HoD attacked us.

Piiz

in WvW

Wafflez.8460

If you’d learn to count there’s 5-6[Seed] 2 dead pugs and 3 more pugs, one of you died on the boss platform, 5 of you just ran away and an extra 3 of you died on the bridge and before the platform. We never implied fails all we said is we saw you, we killed most of you and you just disappaered from the map.

Learn to count? You can see 10 green names(all with different guild tags so they are not clones) in the opening frame alone, plus the 5 in your group.

edit: also i am not in paxa

(edited by Wafflez.8460)

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Weird thing 1 ND guild transfer and 2 PVP guild transfers to our server. They were with us fighting at SF spawn in our BL last night. Will never turn away anyone who wants to transfer, but one has to wonder, “Is it genuine that they wanted a change of scenery, OR is it one of the new TACTICS SF has been trying out?”

Also to the guild leaders of ND and PVP:

If a guildie transfers to a rival server what are your policies? Guesting is one thing, a complete paid transfer is another. Heck even if you are thinking of getting away from the zerg server and looking to have more fun with us by moving the whole guild this way, I am cool with that too. But if it is a way to spy on our movements, much shame.

To be fair, if one of my guildies has transferred to another server that we are fighting, its an instant kick from the guild.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in WvW

Silk.8302

2 pvp transfered??? screenshots please so I can handle this.

and is it players killing players or just a pvp tag

Server|Fort Aspenwood
IGN|Sammy Eli

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Weird thing 1 ND guild transfer and 2 PVP guild transfers to our server. They were with us fighting at SF spawn in our BL last night. Will never turn away anyone who wants to transfer, but one has to wonder, “Is it genuine that they wanted a change of scenery, OR is it one of the new TACTICS SF has been trying out?”

If a guildie transfers to a rival server what are your policies? Guesting is one thing, a complete paid transfer is another. Heck even if you are thinking of getting away from the zerg server and looking to have more fun with us by moving the whole guild this way, I am cool with that too. But if it is a way to spy on our movements, much shame.

To be fair, if one of my guildies has transferred to another server that we are fighting, its an instant kick from the guild.

We ran into an issue similar to this frequently in t8, are you sure they were the same guild and not just the same tag? We had several guilds in t8 with the same tags, I think I’ve also noticed a [KING] guild on HoD. You should get some caps next time if that is the case.

Also, I don’t think I am familiar with an ND guild on Sorrows Furnace, at least off the top of my head.

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Cosa, Boh, HCG, NOBL, DUSK, Ship, WD, LYSS, EX, BR, TH, ICE-

These are the tags I can pick out (from people who are alive). If we assume it’s only 1 person with each of those tags (which it wasn’t for some), and add 6 Seed we have at least 18 people (alive at first) + a super OP NPC fighting 5 PAXA who managed to down several people and even secure some spikes. I say it was a pretty good show, good job PAXA.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in WvW

Pizz.3698

Learn to count? You can see 10 green names(all with different guild tags so they are not clones) in the opening frame alone, plus the 5 in your group.

After looking there’s about 7 green names that are still alive, this make us 12 in Bluelake vs your 9-10. Also noticed how you attacked us before we owned the tower discrediting your RI Champion 1-shot claim.

Piiz

in WvW

dank.3680

We ran into an issue similar to this frequently in t8, are you sure they were the same guild and not just the same tag? We had several guilds in t8 with the same tags, I think I’ve also noticed a [KING] guild on HoD. You should get some caps next time if that is the case.

Also, I don’t think I am familiar with an ND guild on Sorrows Furnace, at least off the top of my head.

I talked to one of the ND guys. He said they wanted to try out the scene from our side of the fence. He mentioned ND is primarily a small man roamer guild and are considering moving away from the zerg focused server.

in WvW

Varconi.1804

The ND thief that came over seems cool was bsing with him last night. I doubt highly that SF needs or would want to have spies for such a lopsided match and they will be in a higher tier soon enough so those transfers are a total waste if that was the case.

in WvW

Pizz.3698

Cosa, Boh, HCG, NOBL, DUSK, Ship, WD, LYSS, EX, BR, TH, ICE-

These are the tags I can pick out (from people who are alive). If we assume it’s only 1 person with each of those tags (which it wasn’t for some), and add 6 Seed we have at least 18 people (alive at first) + a super OP NPC fighting 5 PAXA who managed to down several people and even secure some spikes. I say it was a pretty good show, good job PAXA.

3 of these are already dead. There’s also more than 5 PAXA excluding the HoD pugs behind them. Anyways, good fight. See you on the battlefield

Piiz

in WvW

Wafflez.8460

After looking there’s about 7 green names that are still alive, this make us 12 in Bluelake vs your 9-10. Also noticed how you attacked us before we owned the tower discrediting your RI Champion 1-shot claim.

dank just listed off guild names so i won’t get into that but i was talking about npc commander not champion, you know…breakout event?

edit: just took another look, and it might be one of your commanders not npc.

(edited by Wafflez.8460)

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

I talked to one of the ND guys. He said they wanted to try out the scene from our side of the fence. He mentioned ND is primarily a small man roamer guild and are considering moving away from the zerg focused server.

Ah, interesting, do you know what the guild name was by chance? In any case, as long as they weren’t spying, that’s a jerk move. If they end up xferring hopefully they have fun where they go.

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Record is not broken, AR has 7, also Mags has 7 or 8. Getting close though and you still have 2 days not including today.

in WvW

Silk.8302

yea can you send me SS of the PVP players and also please check if its just not the tag and it is actually Players Killing Players

Server|Fort Aspenwood
IGN|Sammy Eli

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

dank just listed off guild names so i won’t get into that but i was talking about npc commander not champion, you know…breakout event?

First, the breakout event wasn’t even up, and if it was it would have been NSP’s breakout, not ours… so we would have been fighting him as well. The only Champion up was the tower champ and it was NSP’s, hitting us as well.

in WvW

Pizz.3698

It’s Bluelake, SF is red.

Piiz

in WvW

Varconi.1804

If you honestly believe you bested PAXA in this fight congrats. Next time though can I suggest just saying you smoked them even odds and they left map and leave it at that instead of providing video evidence to show what really occurred. Keep explaining how you saw it but anyone who watched that clip can clearly see it was not even close to even odds and they got more kills than your group did.

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

If you honestly believe you bested PAXA in this fight congrats. Next time though can I suggest just saying you smoked them even odds and they left map and leave it at that instead of providing video evidence to show what really occurred. Keep explaining how you saw it but anyone who watched that clip can clearly see it was not even close to even odds and they got more kills than your group did.

Again, when Piiz posts the first half, you’ll see just exactly how many ‘kills’ PAXA got, which was zero. The dead and downed were from NSP earlier as we broke in.

in WvW

Varconi.1804

STAY ON TOPIC PEOPLE!

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Pizz.3698

Where did anyone say we smoked them out? All we said is we fought them and didnt see them on the map later. They had 5 apparently, with pugs and we had 6 with pugs and they surprised us. It was a good fight, that’s all.

Piiz

in WvW

dank.3680

yea can you send me SS of the PVP players and also please check if its just not the tag and it is actually Players Killing Players

Naw it wasn’t any of your people he is mistaken. It was a little joke guild I made just messing around with a couple of your guys we were fighting out there with the tag PvP on it.

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

The ND thief that came over seems cool was bsing with him last night. I doubt highly that SF needs or would want to have spies for such a lopsided match and they will be in a higher tier soon enough so those transfers are a total waste if that was the case.

Yeah i got that feeling too, but one can never be too sure.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in WvW

Varconi.1804

Again, when Piiz posts the first half, you’ll see just exactly how many ‘kills’ PAXA got, which was zero. The dead and downed were from NSP earlier as we broke in.

Clearly my eyes are deceiving me I will trust you over what I watched.

in WvW

Pizz.3698

Here’s the first part of the Bluelake assault, fun fight NSP, cya on the battlefield:

Edit: I know there’s no sound, sorry.

Piiz

in WvW

Posted by: Emtiarbi.3281

Emtiarbi.3281

Hello guys! lets keep this as civil as possible and ignore the trolls! Thanks!

Anredhal Amethyst – Lain Amethyst – Orss Jerre

in WvW

Varconi.1804

[PvP] oneoneoneoneoneoneoneone I believe that is the full guild name.

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Clearly my eyes are deceiving me I will trust you over what I watched.

Give me a timestamp at which point PAXA visibly downs or kills someone. Prove your point with facts instead of adwords and injecting bias beforehand.

Anyway, the end point was that we wanted to fight PAXA, but they turned tail and didn’t show up again that night, so it was dissapointing. No one said anything about them failing or us owning them.