4/5 HoD/SF/NSP (4th attempt at civility)

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

I respect you. You’ve put up with a lot of bashing over the video and misconceptions about the meaning of your post and kept a level head the entire time while also showing respect where deserved and agreeing to the points you were initially wrong about. Kudos

I feel bad about causing more drama, ideally it was trying to ignore the trolls and reign in the topic back to the fights we were having. I think Nicolatte.5360 might have a point about videos and feats until we’ve settle with our match a bit more. So, lesson learned there.

Your sentiment is appreciated though (not what I was expecting from XOXO). I have yet to encounter you guys in battle yet as well, hopefully that will be less dramatic than our PAXA incident, yet still fun when it does happen.

Well XOXO players are quite dynamic. Contrary to what many SF believes so far I’m sure, but as a whole we are all very nice and friendly players… Some of us get involved in the trolling but we are almost always not being serious about it just having some fun. All of us actually have many friends on all the servers we have faced in WvW, I even have a few I’ve met on SF so far. And we really aren’t elitists like has been mentioned, though we do pride ourselves on what we do well, which we will always admit is not everything.

I’ve actually had quite a few skirmishes that involved SEED and some of the players did stand out as being good players to me.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in WvW

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

Words…

We have no ill will against you, at all. We’d just seen your posts on the forums and were excited to encounter PAXA. We didn’t know you had just fought the NSP group that we previously fought out of the tower, and we weren’t calling you out other than to ask where you guys went.

You dismissed us and we responded showing that we had in fact fought you. That is all. We had fun. You don’t need to defend yourself, we had fun, you guys left, we were a bit bummed, that was it.

If PAXA did work their way through NSP back up to us and hold us as well as you guys did for the time you were there, that’s a statement in itself of how well grouped up you are, it’s just too bad we didn’t get to fight against that.

I look forward to encountering you guys again sometime.

Oh I think Pizz was rather vocal in calling us out. You might not have been trying to take shots at us, but you had someone in your guild that was, which is why we have responded the way we have.

However, you were upset that we didn’t immediately give you recognition for that fight when we honestly didn’t even know who you were. If it was all in fun, as you say it was, you wouldn’t have multiple people in your guild spamming multiple threads about the tower fight last night.

There has been a lot of back-pedaling and I’m sure it has to do with how many people have jumped to our defense about how exaggerated your account of that fight was. It would be one thing if we asked people to do it, but having so many people not associated with us point out how untrue your assessment was has surely toned down the trakittenalking on your side. Coincidence?

Listen, we weren’t trying to dismiss you, and we would love to fight against you guys. I have nothing against SEED, and didn’t even know who you were until all this nonsense popped up. Probably won’t fight you too often if you’re around a tower like that, but we’ll surely see you again if you’re roaming around.

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

in WvW

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

It’s nice to see we’re starting to grow up and act like nice mature adults Moving back to the t7 thread may be immanent

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

It’s nice to see we’re starting to grow up and act like nice mature adults Moving back to the t7 thread may be immanent

Please stop making sense, you are affecting those that can not stay out after light.

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

in WvW

Posted by: Silk.8302

Silk.8302

Please stop making sense, you are affecting those that can not stay out after light.

Hes making sense quick get me toaster I need beat someone with it.

Server|Fort Aspenwood
Guild|Players Killing Players[PVP]
IGN|Sammy Eli

in WvW

Posted by: Brahmus.5180

Brahmus.5180

I respect you. You’ve put up with a lot of bashing over the video and misconceptions about the meaning of your post and kept a level head the entire time while also showing respect where deserved and agreeing to the points you were initially wrong about. Kudos

I feel bad about causing more drama, ideally it was trying to ignore the trolls and reign in the topic back to the fights we were having. I think Nicolatte.5360 might have a point about videos and feats until we’ve settle with our match a bit more. So, lesson learned there.

Your sentiment is appreciated though (not what I was expecting from XOXO). I have yet to encounter you guys in battle yet as well, hopefully that will be less dramatic than our PAXA incident, yet still fun when it does happen.

Well XOXO players are quite dynamic. Contrary to what many SF believes so far I’m sure, but as a whole we are all very nice and friendly players… Some of us get involved in the trolling but we are almost always not being serious about it just having some fun. All of us actually have many friends on all the servers we have faced in WvW, I even have a few I’ve met on SF so far. And we really aren’t elitists like has been mentioned, though we do pride ourselves on what we do well, which we will always admit is not everything.

I’ve actually had quite a few skirmishes that involved SEED and some of the players did stand out as being good players to me.

That asura mesmer from XOXO Varcona and Friends is a huge troll.

Outplaying NSP’s enemies with perplexity runes since August ’13.

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

At the risk of being infracted again, I have to say, that’s the post that got me infracted? That was probably the most tame thing I’ve said in these threads.

Not sure what you are speaking of…

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

Attachments:

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

Posted by: Silk.8302

Silk.8302

hahahahah awesome

Server|Fort Aspenwood
Guild|Players Killing Players[PVP]
IGN|Sammy Eli

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Wow Filthy, you are one sexy beast!!

in WvW

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Words…

We have no ill will against you, at all. We’d just seen your posts on the forums and were excited to encounter PAXA. We didn’t know you had just fought the NSP group that we previously fought out of the tower, and we weren’t calling you out other than to ask where you guys went.

You dismissed us and we responded showing that we had in fact fought you. That is all. We had fun. You don’t need to defend yourself, we had fun, you guys left, we were a bit bummed, that was it.

If PAXA did work their way through NSP back up to us and hold us as well as you guys did for the time you were there, that’s a statement in itself of how well grouped up you are, it’s just too bad we didn’t get to fight against that.

I look forward to encountering you guys again sometime.

I’ll echo Dank here. I wasn’t exactly polite in my initial replies, sorry about that and thanks for not devolving into a flame war.

<3

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

in WvW

Brahmus.5180

These forum trolls make me so mad I could punch my pet butterfly

in WvW

atomicjellybean.5389

Sh… It’s ok, it’s ok, just take a deep breath and let it outttt then give that butterfly a nice hug

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Brahmus.5180

Sh… It’s ok, it’s ok, just take a deep breath and let it outttt then give that butterfly a nice hug

OMG I think the hug crushed him NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

R.I.P. “Kisses” 4/8/2013 – 4/10/2013

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Just stomped an NSP commander.. I think he thought his people would follow him with a push toward our medium size zerg.. His server failed him. Was sad all around to see.

Please provide description with guild tag

kthxbai

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in WvW

atomicjellybean.5389

OMG I think the hug crushed him NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

R.I.P. “Kisses” 4/8/2013 – 4/10/2013

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Brahmus.5180

Butterfly “Kisses” gone but not forgotten.

in WvW

Posted by: Pizz.3698

Pizz.3698

Quick shout to the NSP [Lost] mesmer that’s was in NSPBL around 8-9pm EST, you’Re good.

And the [XOXO] mesmer, that was with the [lost] mesmer at the NSPBL’s SF spawn.

Piiz

in WvW

Posted by: Archon.7516

Archon.7516

So much drama over one tower… so much discussion of what went on. So little of it true. NSP held that tower for 40+ minutes, wiping the SF zerg multiple times, and chasing PAXA off every time they realized it would be an equal numbers fight (you had 7 there btw, all this “we’re the greatest 5 man team in the world” is bull. You NEVER have just five, and you also never fight when numbers are even.) In the end it took a zerg by BOTH of you to take the tower, and that was after holding for 15 additional minutes after 2 walls had fallen. I dont honestly understand how/why everything done has to be such an ego contest. It was a fun time for us, (all 10 of us) and a great night of W v W. Why so much drama?

Vexzen Archonis – Lost [BP] 80 D/D Theif

in WvW

dank.3680

I wonder if the Google copypasta translata can handle this!

Fsa reaa a unchba foa nskilledua umdas , leasepa pamsa orema neoa. Ouya addiebas.

Ovela aya.

SF are a bunch of unskilled -dums?- please spam more one. You baddies.

Love ya.

I fail to translate that one word.

in WvW

Posted by: ChesterWing.5321

ChesterWing.5321

dumbos??????

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

dumbos??????

This guy is pro.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in WvW

Brahmus.5180

dumbos??????

This guy is pro.

hista uyga sia ropa.

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Good times at Anzalas about 10 minutes ago…Haven’t played the mes in a while, that focus came in handy, you guys were waiting at WC though lol…Good fun.

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

atomicjellybean.5389

Good times at Anzalas about 10 minutes ago…Haven’t played the mes in a while, that focus came in handy, you guys were waiting at WC though lol…Good fun.

Your signature is priceless

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

/wave @ jellybean

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

in WvW

Posted by: I Monk For L O V E.7528

I Monk For L O V E.7528

The fight at garrison was pretty fun on NSPs BL, although i got in late and it seemed that we were already wiping :/

None Shall Pass – Level 80 Guardian
No Yaks Shall Pass – Level 80 Thief
Sorrows Furnace – Special Tactics Assault Recon[StaR]

in WvW

Posted by: Verras.5013

Verras.5013

That seige at Bay in NSP Borderlands. Well setup and we just couldn’t break through. Good job defending that one.

King Verras ~ SF ~ Necromancer ~ [eXo] Guild
eXo taking credit for things we did not achieve.
eXo dying in outnumbered fights since May 2013.

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Before I am forced to call my attorney, Pvdoor’ers beware, PAXA is running and 8 man tonight.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Before I am forced to call my attorney, Pvdoor’ers beware, PAXA is running and 8 man tonight.

Whoa thats almost a zerg!

in WvW

Posted by: Kilaelya.1420

Kilaelya.1420

Groovy man. Let’s hang out together again some time.

Attachments:

Minara | Ranger | Beastgate | [vR]

in WvW

I Monk For L O V E.7528

This must be photoshopped, this many people from opposing servers in T7 cant possibly be getting along

in WvW

dank.3680

This must be photoshopped, this many people from opposing servers in T7 cant possibly be getting along

NSP and HOD get along just fine.

in WvW

Posted by: Khursun.2354

Khursun.2354

I’ll just leave this here to keep the mood light.

Attachments:

T-Rex
Raijin Hammerstorm/Lightstorm/Shrimpstorm

in WvW

Posted by: Scumbag Mawile.6384

Scumbag Mawile.6384

Good thing SF is here to give you something to do other than sit around in your underpants together

Like play tug-of-war with Anz (Henge) and Doritos (Peaks). All day.

Sure, occasionally Henge would take Mend or we’d push down through the Dredge and cap a couple, but that’s it.

Scenery was boring, but the loot wasn’t. You made me nearly 10g and 12k WXP in 3ish hours.

Disciple of Quag

in WvW

Posted by: Pentose.3479

Pentose.3479

From the other side…

Attachments:

ASTC – HoD
Wuverlay – a helper overlay for WvW – http://wuv.pento.se

in WvW

atomicjellybean.5389

/wave @ jellybean

/ wave

shouts across ocean

Hey buddyyyy

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Henge of Denravi

in WvW

dank.3680

You made me nearly 10g and 12k WXP in 3ish hours.

Well not “you”, because I rarely spend any time in EBG – Like 20 mins early in the day today is all.

Ran with the zerg today wiping SF off our land and reclaiming – Boring but profitable.

P.S-
SF don’t you know when you aren’t wanted! (pic)

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

That seige at Bay in NSP Borderlands. Well setup and we just couldn’t break through. Good job defending that one.

Indeed!

I’m glad I came back for a night! You guys are way fun to fight. Lots of numbers!

Did you like that portal bomb stand off outside of hills? That was amazing fun!

What a good night to visit back in my busy times!

<3 Harmless

Edit: Where are my manners. Also forgot to feed trolls while I was gone.

-PAXA

Fed. <3

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Well not “you”, because I rarely spend any time in EBG – Like 20 mins early in the day today is all.

Ran with the zerg today wiping SF off our land and reclaiming – Boring but profitable.

P.S-

That is one sexy Asura right there. Too bad this screen shot couldn’t be taken on Os rock where all those hot writhing pantsless bodies were.

(Badpic Dank. Badpic.)

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

dank.3680

P.S-

That is one sexy Asura right there. Too bad this screen shot couldn’t be taken on Os rock where all those hot writhing pantsless bodies were.

(Badpic Dank. Badpic.)

Yeah you meanies ruined the shot I wanted.. Then even worse, after I took this fail pic where my guy turned I repositioned and took another which I thought was good. When I looked at it, someone had stealthed me-

Quite unhappy with my photography tonight.

in WvW

I Monk For L O V E.7528

P.S-

(Badpic Dank. Badpic.)

Yeah you meanies ruined the shot I wanted.. Then even worse, after I took this fail pic where my guy turned I repositioned and took another which I thought was good. When I looked at it, someone had stealthed me-

Quite unhappy with my photography tonight.

Its ok man, just keep working on it. Checkout the t8 thread for some good screenshot lessons, they are pretty good at it down there.

in WvW

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

Don’t worry guys, soon enough Anet will stop looking at your threads like ours. We probably have much more thread closing material in our recent match up threads then you have have had in your past few threads but it looks like Anet has come to turn the other way when it comes to Maguuma. You’re almost there.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

so groovy it hurts

duck duck goose anyone?

Attachments:

[Wake] main driver/GL

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Thanks you and it’s always very fun fighting you guys.

Heiann – NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

haha you guys from NA t7 are funny…Here in EU t1 we have been using them same thread for like 6 weeks now.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Vizunah-Desolation-Seafarer-2-03-T1-EU/first

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in WvW

Posted by: XxNuggetxX.7823

XxNuggetxX.7823

Is it just me or dose anyone else want see the SF v DH matchup? I honestly think it be a good match.

BTW GJ SF we always knew you didn’t belong in T8, so-long my over-staying guest.

I will miss you. No lie i actully will.

XnuggetX: 80 Engineer – Nuggetxxx: 80 Gardian
Bloody Swagmen[BS], Fergs Night Crew.
Senior Member, Commander Tag.

in WvW

Posted by: Jace.6973

Jace.6973

[MoB] had lots of fun tonight in WvW. This is a quick edit that a guildie did. I do believe that this is worth the watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F49X8X27T8

EDIT: Kilaeyla.1420 video is different then this link, this link is the battle, hers is the after party

Commander: X Braveheart
Shiverpeak Mafia[MoB] Leader
Northern Shiverpeaks

(edited by Jace.6973)

in WvW

Posted by: Kilaelya.1420

Kilaelya.1420

I had to put it together as a video, we had a pretty good time.

http://youtu.be/EOzEFPYXXNw

Minara | Ranger | Beastgate | [vR]

in WvW

Posted by: DisplayName.7802

DisplayName.7802

Stay classy Dredge of Denravi

Attachments:

Basic Banjo