5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Don’t mind Robert, he’s not the brightest crayon in the box.

Contrary to popular belief.
I am not a crayon.

I am a unicorn.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

I had no intention of brining this crap to this week’s thread.

If I may be blunt then why did you post it on the forums at all? Oh and my popcorn and lazy boy is ready Woohoo!

It was in reply to a post that directly addressed us in last week’s thread.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/5-3-DR-NSP-GoM/2004206

I have no idea why our replies, made in that thread, got moved here.

Clearly the mods are actually encouraging the drama so they can /popcorn too.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

I am not a crayon.

I am a unicorn.

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Attic.1562

Attic.1562

I am not a crayon.

I am a unicorn.

I guess now I have a name to go with this picture.

Somehow I’m not terribly shocked.

Attachments:

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

I am not a crayon.

I am a unicorn.

I guess now I have a name to go with this picture.

Somehow I’m not terribly shocked.

Wow what did I just see.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Attic.1562

Attic.1562

Now now, playing coy will get you nowhere.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

That’s not quite correct. A pug is a pick up group. I.e. a group of less organized players.

So if some members from guild Y picked up some dudes from guild X and their best friend from guild Z, that would indeed be a PUG. However, if these dudes then frequently starts running together, they would no longer be a PUG.

Turns out the term comes from WoW, no surprises there.
Its not perfectly correct but in the context of WvW and GW2 I’d say its close enough to on the mark and I’ve seen it used plenty of times to simply describe a bad.
I think its safe to say the meaning of this word has changed to suit WvW.

The term predates WoW by almost a decade and dates back at least until the beginning of EQ and the simple inference that people who don’t know each other would demonstrate less teamwork than those who are together often is a no brainer. Doesn’t mean they’re bad players at all, just less coordinated.

Don’t pugs date back to the Shang Dynasty. I read about it on the Internets so it has to be true… or am I missing something here?

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaeKeun.5680

JaeKeun.5680

That’s not quite correct. A pug is a pick up group. I.e. a group of less organized players.

So if some members from guild Y picked up some dudes from guild X and their best friend from guild Z, that would indeed be a PUG. However, if these dudes then frequently starts running together, they would no longer be a PUG.

Its not perfectly correct but in the context of WvW and GW2 I’d say its close enough to on the mark and I’ve seen it used plenty of times to simply describe a bad.

The term predates WoW by almost a decade and dates back at least until the beginning of EQ and the simple inference that people who don’t know each other would demonstrate less teamwork than those who are together often is a no brainer. Doesn’t mean they’re bad players at all, just less coordinated.

Don’t pugs date back to the Shang Dynasty. I read about it on the Internets so it has to be true… or am I missing something here?

You are quite clearly missing the fact that PUG is an abbreviation in this context, not a word.

Eon Ruby – Thief | Casaedrea – Elementalist
Die unendlichen Weiten, das Unbekannte; das Wilde.
Ehmry Bay.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

Lot of fun today in GOM and some pita fights with the 2 Tm in DRB :o)

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

You are quite clearly missing the fact that PUG is an abbreviation in this context, not a word.

The humor runs dry within this one. Yikes!!!

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

Lot of fun today in GOM and some pita fights with the 2 Tm in DRB :o)

man, you guys just kept coming at us O.O. if you guys died you ran back, if not you were ressed, i was going crazy thinking that we would eventually die cause of that

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

(edited by Shu.6981)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

I don’t agree with a lot of things you wrote and you clearly are not in the know from what you write but like I said I’m not willing to talk about this since I’m not involved

That’s fine. Cya in-game!

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

Ah, kids these days with their newfangled acronyms. In my day we used only the ends of words.

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: GenerationX.9178

GenerationX.9178

I think people don’t know that this is a game. Everyone’s taking this game so seriously. The drama keep it coming, I think people just can’t accept defeat (we are human). If you get killed by thief hes op, if you kill him he thinks your op. Way people think, in end i think that this game will be so nerfed it will become boring. I’ve ran into smart people that know how to counter a d/d thief.

Knowing other classes and experience will make you better player and hopeful in end you don’t complain but be like wow that fight was awesome but this what I could have done to win! I don’t like being defeated and here example, I went back to nsp group 3 times and 2 those times I died, I went back to win. Play game guys or just keep up the drama I can’t do anything about that.

Generation [ RH ] [ EC ]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raestloz.7134

Raestloz.7134

Had a lot of fun defending pangloss for half an hour (and more perhaps) from NSP with just 6 people

Then, NSP began to wisen up and send actual zerg instead of a few (but extremely persistent) scouts

Just when the camp was lost, and my people were running away (I was already outside the cave), our good Commander came with reinforcements (read: zerg from another area). I tell you, if I didn’t know any better, I’d expect a Director to scream “CUT!” for such a cliche moment.

Then, we held the mine for another half an hour, with diminishing troops each time (there are more areas with pressing need for troops instead of a small supply camp in the middle of enemy area). It’s like an objective from a Bruce Willis movie. A small, quaint camp, which holds a code for nuclear missiles.

I have to say:

“Thanks for all the loot bags, NSP! I finally got my PvP Wizard skin! Hope we’ll have the chance to do that again soon!”

EDIT: Btw, I ordered three upgrades during the defense, first was about 10 minutes after we started sitting on the mine. Two was finished, the third was about 50% underway. Deduct the time, cause I didn’t really pay attention, I just go with what my teammate said: “about an hour total”

Oh, and props to the few extremely persistent NSP scouts that did in our ACs:
1) An upscaled Charr warrior (looks like, he used a rifle, and doesn’t throw elixirs, don a kit, or put a turret) that kept trying from the south
2) A d/d human ele that kept attacking from the north and destroy our northern AC with a few Ride The Lightning (she died after each RtL)
3) An asura ele that kept trying from the south

And maybe a few more, I kinda forgot

Attachments:

(edited by Raestloz.7134)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Hi, I’m bored of this game right now.. But I do like reading some drama, keep it coming pls.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Today overall was probably one of the best days I’ve had in WvW, saving bay from DR last second and than almost immediately after getting to garri where GOM has 7 omega golems and than wipe them all, that along with that huge kitten 3 way battle on the ruined south island in GOM BL was a blast too, great fights!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

helo i am doggy

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Logi.5612

Logi.5612

helo i am doggy

Helo doggy

Currently in EU – [Au]

http://tinyurl.com/NewNecroVideoAu

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crixus.9247

Crixus.9247

Thanks GoM and NSP for great fights yesterday at GoM and NSP BL whole day . Me and VP had one of the best days in wvw since transfer to DR a month ago, and one of the best days overall in wvw. Really good, competitive fights, so much better than fighting in tier 1,2 or against DH and IoJ. Keep it up guys !!!

Crixus

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

Erm guys.
NSP isn’t first place. We also don’t have SM and are also red colour.
You don’t have to double team us.
Please see attached.
GoM spawn camps NSP while DR takes the inner of our keep.

I don’t exactly want to start a good old DT argument. But that clearly took coordination.
What is this even?
And don’t give me the “oh that was taking the initiative”. Then what exactly was GoMs plans in all this?

(GoM)[WvW] and (DR)[DRev] Commanders, and another dude named Prizzmo?
You both working nice and snug together eh?
Are there two [WvW] guilds on either server or was this guild planned?

What do you lot here on the forums think of this?

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Divrocks.5718

Divrocks.5718

Erm guys.
NSP isn’t first place. We also don’t have SM and are also red colour.
You don’t have to double team us.
Please see attached.
GoM spawn camps NSP while DR takes the inner of our keep.

I don’t exactly want to start a good old DT argument. But that clearly took coordination.
What is this even?
And don’t give me the “oh that was taking the initiative”. Then what exactly was GoMs plans in all this?

(GoM)[WvW] and (DR)[DRev] Commanders, and another dude named Prizzmo?
You both working nice and snug together eh?
Are there two [WvW] guilds on either server or was this guild planned?

What do you lot here on the forums think of this?

The Commander from DRev is new to the server, I’m sure he has no contact at all with GoM. All servers get double teamed at one point or another, no need to QQ about it over forums.

Night Nighttt the Necro
Deadly Legends [DDLG]
Droppin baddies since 2012

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

The Commander from DRev is new to the server, I’m sure he has no contact at all with GoM. All servers get double teamed at one point or another, no need to QQ about it over forums.

Are you tell me its alright to double team then?
Should I be opening my friends list later on and coordinating with the dudes on the other server?

I’m sorry.
Does that not defeat the purpose of WvW.
You gain nothing by winning, its the game which is the reason why you play.

It would indeed be pleasant for you if we just ignored it all and just ended up losing this week and let you farm us. Some point or another can lead to everyday very easily if its not squashed.
Any chance you were there in EB too? Hmm? I see quite a few DDLG in that SS.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Divrocks.5718

Are you tell me its alright to double team then?
Should I be opening my friends list later on and coordinate with the dudes on the other server?

I’m sorry.
Does that not defeat the purpose of WvW.
You gain nothing by winning, its the game which is the reason why you play.

It was probably a one time thing that wasn’t even planned. I don’t see why you needed to post on the forums about it. We get hit by GoM and NSP both at the same time too sometimes.

Night Nighttt the Necro
Deadly Legends [DDLG]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

It was probably a one time thing that wasn’t even planned. I don’t see why you needed to post on the forums about it. We get hit by GoM and NSP both at the same time too sometimes.

Sorry explain to me what GoM commander was doing then. And how DR and GoM showed up within the minute of each other. See mini map time.
You seem overly defensive of the obvious.

And also point to me once, where NSP spawn camps DR while GoM takes their map.
Didn’t find anything? Because it takes two servers coms working together.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Divrocks.5718

Sorry explain to me what GoM commander was doing then. And how DR and GoM showed up within the minute of each other. See mini map time.

Did you miss the part where I said it was a one time thing? I wasn’t there but when I did show up we were inside of your keep. GoM could’ve backcapped us at anytime and I’m going to assume they were going to. I’m only defensive because you mentioned my guild member Prizzmo and my friend from DRev.

Night Nighttt the Necro
Deadly Legends [DDLG]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

Did you miss the part where I said it was a one time thing? I wasn’t there but when I did show up we were inside of your keep. GoM could’ve backcapped us at anytime and I’m going to assume they were going to. I’m only defensive because you mentioned my guild member Prizzmo and my friend from DRev.

I didn’t name any DRev’s members names. But I do know who you’re talking about. Since I found out who was commanding at the time.
But please see the attached picture of who. The leader of DRev nonetheless.

And realize that I did not miss your one part thing.
And that I’m sure DR will buddy up with anyone to double team. I am glad I did mention your guild as your guild seems to be apart of it.
DR Guild leaders coming together to Doubleteam.

How sad.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

Bird just from the SS and what everyones saying this seems more of coincidence than a planned double team like the one that did happen with GOM and HOD, can we please drop it and move on?

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

Didn’t find anything? Because it takes two servers coms working together.

Yes. Yes we totally have a super secret alliance with GoM. I for one am totally supportive of this noble gesture of GoM to let us have Overlook instead of them, and would urge GoM to stop pretending that we’re fighting each other and simply focus on purging your silly red flags from your borderland, seeing how blue and green are clearly superior hues.

Good day.

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Divrocks.5718

I didn’t name any DRev’s members names. But I do know who you’re talking about. Since I found out who was commanding at the time.

And that I’m sure DR will buddy up with anyone to double team. I am glad I did mention your guild as your guild seems to be apart of it.

How sad.

There were like 5-10 DDLG members in EB and our TS was empty. DRev just started they have like 5 people total in their guild. You took the actions of 1 commander and blamed a whole server?

Night Nighttt the Necro
Deadly Legends [DDLG]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

There were like 5-10 DDLG members in EB and our TS was empty. DRev just started they have like 5 people total in their guild. You took the actions of 1 commander and blamed a whole server?

I take the actions of one commander and pointed out the obvious.
I hold nothing against DR as a server since their majority players don’t stand up for it, nor do their strong WvW guilds.

But they won’t stand up for it if they don’t know its happening.
Hence the reason why I asked what you guys on the forums thought of it and now you know that its a thing.

Even when there was more than one commander involved I can’t ask for more.
Players aren’t stupid. Disreputable commanders aren’t followed when they pull low tricks like these.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Yes. Yes we totally have a super secret alliance with GoM. I for one am totally supportive of this noble gesture of GoM to let us have Overlook instead of them, and would urge GoM to stop pretending that we’re fighting each other and simply focus on purging your silly red flags from your borderland, seeing how blue and green are clearly superior hues.

Good day.

Obviously, this.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

So by this guys logic every time NSP hits us when GOM is pushing us heavily they have a super secret alliance… ok gotcha..

You dirty cheaters you..

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

So by this guys logic every time NSP hits us when GOM is pushing us heavily they have a super secret alliance… ok gotcha..

You dirty cheaters you..

Do you guys even look at the attachments with commanders asking to DT someone or do you just jump in here with I don’t even know what I’m doing?
Doesn’t take an alliance or anything nearly as lame.
Just two Commanders who know each other in a party together.
The players in either zerg wouldn’t know unless they spot something really obvious. Like the two zergs passing each other with their commander shouting to not attack.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

How sad.

LaBlue is new to the server. Can’t say he’s developed much clout yet but people will follow if there is only one sigil on map.

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Gab Superstar.4059

Can someone make some funny jokes about why double teaming is supposed to happen?

I would but I’m kind of tired since this is the N’th time I am seeing these posts.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

TIL that making train noises while zerging is a fast way to get chat suppressed.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

sooo double teaming hmmm?

thats bad mmmk.

we should all have a dance party instead

(edited by Sororita.3465)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

sooo double teaming hmmm?

thats bad mmmk.

we should all have a dance party instead

I can dig it.

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Server police Xx from the guild zombie land (WvW) used to set up double teams like that one when he was in HoD. Hed usually contact a commander from a server and make it a one night double team. Usually he’d make the other server do the sieging at inner until they busted it down. And he would then to and flank the two servers with a big ole pug Zerg and try to take the keep.

WvW has sense moved from HoD to GoM. So I have no evidence to wether that is what happenned, but from what you are describing that is something server police would have planned.

I suggest u nag him if ur frustrated.

[Wake] main driver/GL

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

DR, where these #s come from

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deathstroke.5813

Deathstroke.5813

the DR thief and necro that tried to 2v1 me in the EB jp i got one question for you. you mad bro?

Attachments:

Apocalypseed – Tarnished Coast

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Gab Superstar.4059

Henge of Denravi.

Ba-dum-tss.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

Henge of Denravi.

Ba-dum-tss.

Attachments:

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Henge of Denravi.

Ba-dum-tss.

Which guild(s) transferred?

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: FooDang.2498

FooDang.2498

Conspiracy theories = Lolz

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

Can we have phze and mend then?

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Can we have phze and mend then?

no! atomicjellybean is ours!

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Barquiel.5610

Barquiel.5610

Just want to it clear [WvW] is only in GoM. Yes there is another guild that uses that tag. Yes when ever we see them we destroy them as there should only be one guild with that tag and that’s us.

Claim all the 2xTeam you want if you lose you lose. All I can say is we don’t fight for 2nd and we don’t ask for help we just get our people take our zerg and take all your stuff.

We love trolling and love causing drama because it makes us laugh so nsp please keep feeding us more bags.

Just a quick side note please keep talking about [WvW] I love seeing you guys cry and spread false info.

Potenkon Zombieland [WvW]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: SolarWind.5693

SolarWind.5693

Just want to it clear [WvW] is only in GoM. Yes there is another guild that uses that tag. Yes when ever we see them we destroy them as there should only be one guild with that tag and that’s us.

Claim all the 2xTeam you want if you lose you lose. All I can say is we don’t fight for 2nd and we don’t ask for help we just get our people take our zerg and take all your stuff.

We love trolling and love causing drama because it makes us laugh so nsp please keep feeding us more bags.

Just a quick side note please keep talking about [WvW] I love seeing you guys cry and spread false info.

LOL

Just. LOL. You don’t destroy us. You outnumber us. And I kill you lame copycats with extreme prejudice. You have the absolute tastiest loot bags.

“And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee. "

CMDR – Devonas Rest [WvW]

(edited by SolarWind.5693)