5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: GenerationX.9178

GenerationX.9178

People are still on about thieves calling them op, after thieves get nerfed yeah yeah. Then people will complain about mesmers being op, they get nerfed yeah yeah seee where this is going? Elementalist next ect…play game…

Generation [ RH ] [ EC ]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

People are still on about thieves calling them op, after thieves get nerfed yeah yeah. Then people will complain about mesmers being op, they get nerfed yeah yeah seee where this is going? Elementalist next ect…play game…

Mesmsers have already been wacked with the nerf stick a few times. But as far as thieves go, I don’t have any trouble facing them. I may lose against some, but most I can take down.

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crixus.9247

Crixus.9247

VP fun time at prime time, NSP BL yesterday.

Attachments:

Crixus

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

I must say I was thoroughly amused by the fights with [VP] in GoM BL during prime time yesterday.

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

(edited by Zumi.6384)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Crixus.9247

I must say I was thoroughly amused by the fights with [VP] in GoM BL during prime time yesterday.

10-15 or so bunkered up in Astral with 5-7 of us outside while one of your guys spammed /laugh, only to be wiped a few minutes later by the sentry point near the tower.

And then there was a more or less even numbered fight at lake tower where we only had 2 people go down, but not a single one died.

Not meant to be a flame, but I will say that whoever the [VP] guy was spamming /laugh makes it look bad. Especially when you had twice our numbers at the time (we didn’t fight there, we waited until we met at that sentry point, but still). Obviously it was just one person, but it reflects on everyone wearing the tag, you know?

Willowbreeze, thx for letting us know, we have lots of new recruits still in training. We do not wave, etc. I will let people know. About lake, hmm I have video from yesterday fighting with you guys, was more of an equal number fight where you guys get whipped or run away later on, maybe you talked about some other time i wasn’t there. Anyways we have fun with you GOM as well.

Crixus

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

10-15 or so bunkered up in Astral with 5-7 of us outside while one of your guys spammed /laugh, only to be wiped a few minutes later by the sentry point near the tower.

And then there was a more or less even numbered fight at lake tower where we only had 2 people go down, but not a single one died.

Not meant to be a flame, but I will say that whoever the [VP] guy was spamming /laugh makes it look bad. Especially when you had twice our numbers at the time (we didn’t fight there, we waited until we met at that sentry point, but still). Obviously it was just one person, but it reflects on everyone wearing the tag, you know?

At Astral I did not see any of us laughing but I am sorry if that was the case. I will make sure this doesn’t happen again. We do not do this as a guild, although we do enjoy our fireworks.

With regards to you wiping us at the guard point, this was a bad move on our behalf as we split up and did not have a clear strategy in place, but please don’t try to pretend that it was only [RH] that was there at that point. You massively outnumbered us at that fight.

At lake tower you failed to mention that we wiped you and your siege on 2 separate occasions. I do give you that on the second occasion we didn’t wipe you all because you were too quick to run off in the direction of the water and we had 2 walls down on the tower we were defending to get back to.

I am trying to understand why you felt the need to post about [VP] on here. Does someone laughing provoke you that much or was it that, last night, we came out on top of [RH] and you are understandably a little sore about it?

I would like to say that [RH] are one of the more organised guilds we have come up against and clearly care about their servers ppt. I am sure we will meet again soon and look forward to some good fights.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: AphoticEssance.7592

AphoticEssance.7592

I find it sad that somebody can take something so innocent such as saying that they had fun, and turn it around to flame on a guild. I also find it sad that people get offended by emotes. Most of VP has their emote indicators turned off in chat because we just do not care if people /emote. Do you know for sure it was a player from VP? It could of been somebody from another guild that was with our group.

I apologize that your feelings were so hurt over an emote. Sometimes people do /laugh in response to something said in TS. Heck, I do /laugh just because my asura looks cool when he laughs. So how can you tell if it was directed at you or your group? VP does stuff in good fun, we crave good fights and laughs. We do not think we are better than everyone else like some guilds. Which is the reason you will not see the majority of us making up glory stories of how we beat greater numbers. We respect our competition and look forward to fun battles in the future.

(edited by AphoticEssance.7592)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Zumi.6384

Thanks for the civil replies, I appreciate the respectful responses, it’s nice to see!

As for the reason for posting, I only really meant to bring the /laughing to your attention, because I know if someone from [RH] was doing it we’d want to know. Now with that said, it is possible that a pug that was hiding in the back was the culprit, and looking back, it probably would have been more appropriate to just whisper one of you guys instead of posting it on here, so sorry about that.

As for the sentry point fight, you’re correct there were definitely more people than just [RH] there, but I certainly wouldn’t say we massively outnumbered you. If anything it was relatively even, but a good fight nonetheless.

And in regards to lake, I honestly don’t remember ever wiping there. Although we certainly did retreat once or twice when we didn’t think we had the numbers to fight. No shame in that in my opinion. Either way they were some good fights.

So to sum it up:
*I should have whispered instead of posted, sorry bout that
*The fireworks are indeed awesome
*All around good fights with [VP], I enjoyed them
*I certainly don’t feel sore about anything. To be honest I thought we won most of the fights we had, but that was my perception.
*Sorry if I offended, and thanks for being civil!

On a side note, I’d LOVE to see the video of the lake fight if you have it! I was just saying to our guys last night that I want try and get someone in our guild with a decent enough computer to start recording our fights because they’re always fun to look back on. Let me know if you feel like sharing

Tarnished Coast [Crit]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Zumi.6384

I find it sad that somebody can take something so innocent such as saying that they had fun, and turn it around to flame on a guild. I also find it sad the people get offended by emotes. Most of VP have their emote indicators turned off in chat because we just do not care if people /emote. Do you know for sure it was a player from VP? It could of been somebody from another guild that was with our group.

I apologize that your feelings were so hurt over an emote. Sometimes people do /laugh in response to something said in TS. Heck, I do /laugh just because my asura looks cool when he laughs. So how can you tell if it was directed at you or your group? VP does stuff in good fun, we crave good fights and laughs. We do not think we are better than everyone else like some guilds. Which is the reason you will not see the majority of us making up glory stories of how we beat greater numbers. We respect our competition and look forward to fun battles in the future.

I was pretty specific in my post that I didn’t intend to flame anyone. And I’ve also amended my statement saying that I should have just whispered instead of posted, so sorry about that again.

As for my feelings, I promise they weren’t hurt at all, as I generally don’t care if people emote at all. But with that being said, spamming it repeatedly is generally frowned upon. And you’re 100% right, it could have been someone that was tagging along with the guild, thought about that afterward. In fact, I might just go back and delete that part of my post altogether.

Anyway, sorry if I offended. Lesson learned, and I look forward to having some more fun with you guys on the battlefield.

Tarnished Coast [Crit]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Ahh so VP was the keep Ninja’s last night! Had a blast taking it back. Think our siege placement once we past outer wall turned the tide there. You guys had Watergate siege placement perfect. Learned a good deal from that fight.

Thanks!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Zumi.6384

Ahh so VP was the keep Ninja’s last night! Had a blast taking it back. Think our siege placement once we past outer wall turned the tide there. You guys had Watergate siege placement perfect. Learned a good deal from that fight.

Thanks!

I was just saying last night how I’ve never seen a successful Watergate siege. Nice to know people are doing it! I always thought it would be a lot of fun to try.

Tarnished Coast [Crit]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Thanks!

I was just saying last night how I’ve never seen a successful Watergate siege. Nice to know people are doing it! I always thought it would be a lot of fun to try.

Ive seen a few, Last night due to their AC placement we were never going to make it in via Watergate, Had to go in from the NW wall. They didn’t have enough siege on that side so we were able to take it back in 20-30 mins. I was glad to see they didn’t give up though. Made for a great fight.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

Good times in GoM BL. Thanks for the fights it was a good guild night for us! First of what I hope will be many. Tried to get Bay from you guys but way too many of you guys for our little group. Had to leave to go and recap a few things at our borderland and by that time couldn’t get enough of us together to roam around again, but was a blast while we were there! Also had a great time running around with a few SPCA fighting on the middle island in GoM as well later on. Props to RISE and FGJ. Good fights with you guys.

Late last night, defeneded homeland, helped our small (really small!) homeland security team to take back almost everything once around maybe 12am PST. An engi and I retake our NW camp right before GoM’s 5-man force came, we were chased by, probably mad, GoM all the way from NW camp to our Garrison, haha!

Went to GoM BL with the engi for fun, distraction, and outmanned buff! Got killed by SPCA, KOTR, and XOXO several times there. Good borderland defense, NSP! Oh wait! It’s actually GoM BL!!!!!

Switched to NSP BL later, no outmanned buff there , my party of two teamed up with another party of two. Joined some enemies’ “party” at SS camp and stole it. At NSP’s SE camp, killed some… well, right, GoM there. We stole maybe another two camps from GoM or NSP there in NSP BL later. Then our party of four got bored and camped NSP’s NN camp for… maybe 10-15mins ._. (I was against it, I swear to Zommoros, but peer pressure, you know…) Downed some upleveled ranger and other players several times there, even with a small portal bomb. (Sorry! Can’t help it!)

The highlight of the night was after we left NN camp and took NW camp, our party of four met a NSP ranger on the way to W sentry. My people were cool this time, and so was she. I stood in front of the RED ranger, and invited her to the party. She told us that some NSP complained earlier in map chat about DR, I quote, “knucklehead” at north. Our mesmer asked her for a date duel, and she accepted. During the fight, they somehow provoked the minotaurs nearby. The rest of us were then all busy killing NPC mobs. 3-5 NSP capped their NW camp later ran into us, but they peacefully detoured a bit and left without saying a word in NSP map chat, according to our new NSP friend.

I had a rather good dream last night. XD

PS. I was actually giving a tour to Kat the ranger in and not in the picture. We got killed twice or thrice in GoM BL, and she prob headed back to PvE. Well, thanks for the tree, anyway.

Attachments:

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: AphoticEssance.7592

AphoticEssance.7592

Thanks!

Ive seen a few, Last night due to their AC placement we were never going to make it in via Watergate, Had to go in from the NW wall. They didn’t have enough siege on that side so we were able to take it back in 20-30 mins. I was glad to see they didn’t give up though. Made for a great fight.

Yeah, we knew that we were going to awake a sleeping giant if we were successful at taking Garri. We tried to hold you guys off for as long as we could but in the end we could only sqeeze two ticks out of it before most of us wiped. Was good times all around.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

sigh where are the solo roamers at…need people to get better against…i find none at all. Dont want any thieves either, what a broken class >.> made a lvl 2 and downed tons of 80s with it.

I find most thieves to be an easy fight as a warrior. Only the really good ones make the fight fun. If you are looking to get better, show up to Thursdays fight clubs and practice there.

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

sigh where are the solo roamers at…need people to get better against…i find none at all. Dont want any thieves either, what a broken class >.> made a lvl 2 and downed tons of 80s with it.

Hey if you want to get better maybe you should stop discarding anything that beats you as a “broken” profession.

Just a tip.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

As for the reason for posting, I only really meant to bring the /laughing to your attention, because I know if someone from [RH] was doing it we’d want to know.

Actually, Zumi, we have a number of long time members who /laugh /dance /whatever. We haven’t ever had a policy of telling people not to do that.

Edit: I don’t hate thieves but I do hate my thief. I can’t kill anyone with mine =( It’s really sad… like, really, really, really sad.

Gate of Madness

(edited by styx.7294)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Hey if you want to get better maybe you should stop discarding anything that beats you as a “broken” profession.

Just a tip.

Not what he was saying.

No one wants to bother with run away-perm stealther-heart seeker spam thieves.
A good 80% of thieves are this.

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Zumi.6384

As for the reason for posting, I only really meant to bring the /laughing to your attention, because I know if someone from [RH] was doing it we’d want to know.

Actually, Zumi, we have a number of long time members who /laugh /dance /whatever. We haven’t ever had a policy of telling people not to do that.

Edit: I don’t hate thieves but I do hate my thief. I can’t kill anyone with mine =( It’s really sad… like, really, really, really sad.

Fair enough. I stand corrected then.

Tarnished Coast [Crit]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

No /laugh or /dance for me. I keep things classy and pop fireworks or spike people as a baby quaggan instead.

Your thief needs moar pistols! pew pew > stealth

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

Ueta for a score update while my inets broken… must use phone to get my fix

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

styx.7294

No /laugh or /dance for me. I keep things classy and pop fireworks or spike people as a baby quaggan instead.

It’s only 900 range!!

Attachments:

Gate of Madness

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

Not what he was saying.

A good 80% of thieves are bad. A couple dodges or a teleport and a heart seeker spammer is a sitting duck. If you are paying attention it isn’t too hard to break their burst (make sure to have a stun break), then down them when they run out of initiative, as the spammers always do. That said, I’ve definitely died to them a few times, but most times it’s been me not paying attention.

Spammers are pretty much always very glassy. Hit them with a blade of grass and they die.

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

(edited by Flerch.4817)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Just a tip.

Not what he was saying.

He mentioned that he made a level 2 thief and downed tons of people with it. To me downing people does not equal running away, but I might be mistaken here.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

Hello! The Weekly Thursday Fight Club will be occurring and everyone is welcome!

Location – Devona’s Rest Borderlands under Hero’s Lodge camp
Time – 8 PM EST (after DAILY reset). Please PM me if you need a conversion to your time. State your immediate time when whispering.

Standard Tips/Rules:
- /bow before each duel
- Duel ends on down
- Any interruptions should be warned to the individual, if they continue, a person from an opposing borderlands should down them and should be told again. Finishing a player is unnecessary.
- Team Duels will be allowed, however, you must have equal amounts of people on each side, each player must /bow; this results in the duel initiating. The last person of a team must be downed (the previous teammates must be finished before), this concludes the duel.
- NEW Traps from the Tricks and Traps Outfitter will be not be allowed.

Everyone is encourage to join in, Fight Club is about practicing against other players as well as relationships between servers. Hatred is not tolerated and shouldn’t be respected between players.

If you have any questions or concerns about this, please whisper before Fight Club. And keep in mind, a lost against player should not be taken as a large proportion, get back up and duel again, as well as keep in mind other players would like to duel too!

Hope to see many people there!

Fight Club will be starting approximately 4 hours from now.

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

It’s only 900 range!!

Well, you could play boring old short bow and d/d or d/p if you want to breeze through the game on training mode. But then your fights wouldn’t be anywhere near this cool:

http://youtu.be/4weEXyoXZKs
http://youtu.be/37KddyjUxnQ

(Warning: clips from movies with violent gun battles. Don’t click if you’re easily offended by AWESOME!)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Just a tip.

Not what he was saying.

He mentioned that he made a level 2 thief and downed tons of people with it. To me downing people does not equal running away, but I might be mistaken here.

Well, to be honest, I didn’t read that tiny bit. Not a big deal really. But if a level 2 thief is downing 80s…. you don’t see that as an issue?

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Flerch.4817

They killed that many guys without going stealth once? Obviously they are hackers and should be reported.

It’s only 900 range!!

Well, you could play boring old short bow and d/d or d/p if you want to breeze through the game on training mode. But then your fights wouldn’t be anywhere near this cool:

http://youtu.be/4weEXyoXZKs
http://youtu.be/37KddyjUxnQ

(Warning: clips from movies with violent gun battles. Don’t click if you’re easily offended by AWESOME!)

XOXO|NSP

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Flerch.4817

They killed that many people without using stealth? Obviously they are hackers and should be reported. Sorry, post fail.

XOXO|NSP

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lepew.7890

Lepew.7890

@Playard /salute Nice to meet one of the DR night crew. I thought all we had were NPCs at that hour.

@Crixus – When that Garrison went down it brought the morale up in our forces. DDLG ran bounties and rush last night, then went to GOM, and we were happily flipping their map when we felt a bit guilty about all the camps and 3 towers in enemy hands on DRBL. So we pulled off and went on D. Glad you guys could get something down out there.

re: Thieves- they feel nerfed in this game with short duration stealth. Never quite understood what all the furor was over. Also, you guys need to stop this bigotry against #2 spamming btches. It takes skill to press 2 over and over and over. Try to live without 1, 3, 4, and 5 sometimes. It is hard. We 2-spammers are have a disability and it is politically incorrect to make fun of us. You should be giving us a handicap, and applaud us when we kill you with our 2 spamming skill. It is a triumph of human spirit over 1,3-5 key disability.

re: Nerf parade- DAOC became very boring for me when the devs started listening to the incessant whining about “class X is OP” and iteratively nerfing everything. All the fun got sucked out of the game in the never ending parade of nerfs. Classes started to look identical with respect to skill sets, with only names distinguishing identically functioning skills. I say give whoever is complaining about professions a nice sanitized pacifier and burp them a few times to relieve the gas.

McDingus – DDLG guild – Stormbluff Isle

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

They killed that many people without using stealth? Obviously they are hackers and should be reported. Sorry, post fail.

That’s why I didn’t post any clips from Chow Yun Fat movies. That dude is obviously a hacker and would get pistols nerfed for sure.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Flerch.4817

That’s why I didn’t post any clips from Chow Yun Fat movies. That dude is obviously a hacker and would get pistols nerfed for sure.

I’ve been wanting to get a second pistol for a while and your posts have convinced me it MUST be when I get on today. Even if I can’t afford sigils. Pew pew pew pew!

XOXO|NSP

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

HAY GoM. Our date night is overdue. Us, you… some daggers and booze… and a flamethrower to set the mood lighting. Whaddya say?

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

HAY GoM. Our date night is overdue. Us, you… some daggers and booze… and a flamethrower to set the mood lighting. Whaddya say?

I couldn’t agree more, I can’t wait to face DH again.

We were just starting to build our community back in the DH/HoD/GoM days, I’m really looking forward to a rematch, (if that is possible, tiers are really locked in place atm). You will probably still smash us with numbers, but it will a fun fight!

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

playard.6035

@Playard /salute Nice to meet one of the DR night crew. I thought all we had were NPCs at that hour.

Uh, I’m just a regular krewe, happened to stay longer this week, having no real life, feeling lonely so being talkative.

As for the night-time defense when Devona rests, I believe we have recently outsourced the job of patrolling and defensing our southern borderland to GoM. They have a decent group of thieves doing a very good job! I think NSP would highly recommend them, too.

@Crixus – When that Garrison went down it brought the morale up in our forces. DDLG ran bounties and rush last night, then went to GOM, and we were happily flipping their map when we felt a bit guilty about all the camps and 3 towers in enemy hands on DRBL. So we pulled off and went on D. Glad you guys could get something down out there.

I really want to be NSP’s friend, standing together to fight the zombie army in EB! Oh, wait! I won’t fight the zombie army unless I’m Will Smith in “I Am Legend” or Milla Jovovich in “Resident Evil”.

However, it seems that everyone involved here is having fun yesterday! Good game!

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

playard.6035

I can’t believe you guys don’t know the floating archer.

Some more… really MORE in the last screenshot.

Attachments:

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

I wanted to say good match to the guardian from [NAME] I was 1v1ing with between your spawn point and Lake tower on GoM BL before we were rudely interrupted. It was likely just going to go back and forth anyways. You certainly have quite the bunker build going there, so much stability.

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I can’t WAIT to camp Prosecute in the jumping puzzle!

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Also, shout-out to the [WALE] crew for having the best guild name ever. “I’m A Whale oooaaarrraarrrrrooo”. I didn’t even notice what server you’re on, but that kitten is hilarious.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

Can we get some more spawn camping please… I need more bags.

I dont even care about the score… this is just pathetically funny.
Though I am disappointed in our legendary guards for not killing people running up the stairs.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

(edited by irishhaf.1692)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyops.5894

Tyops.5894

I find most thieves to be an easy fight as a warrior. Only the really good ones make the fight fun. If you are looking to get better, show up to Thursdays fight clubs and practice there.

Solo and/or small team roamers dont engage because of GoM’s relative numbers (at least in my case). Relatively even small fights are usually spoiled by them thieves who just pop out and ruin a good bit of fun.

NSP Why bother?….

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

shrugs Gom is becoming DH 2.0 so say good by to solo roamers..

Wow and now NSP is working with GOM or it certainly looks that way… way to ruin whats been a fun fight guys.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

(edited by irishhaf.1692)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thelic.1847

Thelic.1847

Built AC, Treb, and Cata on your tower.
Got bored, built Victory Golem.
Threw Victory Golem off cliff.

Attachments:

Commander Thyrian Forte – 80 Human Warrior
Gate of Madness
Leader – Zombieland [WvW]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyops.5894

Tyops.5894

Wow and now NSP is working with GOM or it certainly looks that way… way to ruin whats been a fun fight guys.

What you see as NSP working with GoM is likely just GoM deciding we’re not worth the effort, or just deciding to wipe us second.

NSP Why bother?….

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

I will correct myself it seems to be primarily 1 guild in NSP that appears to be boot licking.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Geez, say one little thing about thieves and they go crazy >.>

im sorry i insulted your class, it takes skill to use number 2 repeatedly on someone while theyre already in a fight, especially coordinating the leap finishers with those combo fields and watching for cliffs, ambient creatures and the likes.

excuse me gentlemen, we must be off before they catch us.

take a joke folks, i take my fill everyday so you can surely manage a teeny weeny one.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

(edited by Sororita.3465)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

styx.7294

I’m not gonna lie. Sometimes when I’m fighting NSP or DR I close my eyes and pretend they’re you.

Gate of Madness

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Barquiel.5610

Barquiel.5610

I’m so bored in all the wvw lands seriously I want you scrubs to get in eb so I can take your loot. COME AT ME BRO

Potenkon Zombieland [WvW]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

Well, had fun at the Fight Club even if I was godawful terrible. The whole thing kinda went south eventually. People got bored and flags started going down.

I’m still a free loot bag running around alone in various places. ;3

Wasn’t it supposedly DR and GoM double teaming NSP a few days ago? Now its GoM and NSP double teaming DR?

People are bound to choose the easiest target at the time…

Can we get some more spawn camping please… I need more bags.

I dont even care about the score… this is just pathetically funny.
Though I am disappointed in our legendary guards for not killing people running up the stairs.

Yep, all those bags were nice.

I had one stupid moment, I managed to catch the edge of the legendary defender’s range off to the side as I wasn’t familiar with the area.

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Crixus.9247

Wait, we just want to make friends with you !!!
Fun time messing around at NSP borderland. Thank you GoM siegerazer for defending completely destroyed bluelake while we had fun with fireworks.

Attachments:

Crixus