in Match-ups

Posted by: Waggs.1702

Waggs.1702

Oh god. We’re back. Happy to see us?

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

holy moly. did we draw the short straw or what. LOL!

Hey there big bro! hahahaha

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

It won’t let me delete this post so for now i just wanted to say good luck ET. Crush HoD for us SF!

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

(edited by Ynot.8397)

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

Poor ET. Oh my god.

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: breh.5987

breh.5987

Hmm.. And I was hearing sf was taking on jq.. lol.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spica.9308

Spica.9308

We wuv you SF be nice. ET lost a lot of the big guilds. xD

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheHealBus.4825

TheHealBus.4825

Welp, looks like we’re back in tier 8.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nowewulf.6847

Nowewulf.6847

Well, we’re finally up against someone else. This ought to be interesting. Good luck to everyone! (some of us might need it)

Henge of Denravi
Sunshine Born [SSB]
Commander Karlyn Ashclaw

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

I literally lol’d when I saw this match up… I feel bad for for all the servers from tier 8-tier 7 and you SF, welcome back to tier 8 mwhahahah

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

Oh god. We’re back. Happy to see us?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I totally called this last week, I knew you folks couldn’t stay away…..lol I seriously can’t stop laughing XD welcome back guys ;P

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

Oh wow! T8…again?? Bwahahahaha!

Why do I have the sneaking suspicion that SF is being trolled by ANet? :P

P.S. Hey there little bros! Good to see you guys again!

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

(edited by Manoa.5897)

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Well SF is going to get lots of rating off this match-up! :p

You might even pass DH

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: SuicideByTaco.5408

SuicideByTaco.5408

okay here’s the starting scores of the mayhem that is between this matchup

Attachments:

HoD Ninja Commander
ASTC
Dementess 80 Mesmer/ Payneless 80 guardian/ Nhymphess 80 thief/ Enamoress 80 ele

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: kurath.9406

kurath.9406

Well SF is going to get lots of rating off this match-up! :p

You might even pass DH

SF knows better than that. They’re experienced at trying to steal rating from people 300 rating below them and it never really worked.

Genesis Theory [GT] – HoD

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Monk For L O V E.7528

I Monk For L O V E.7528

All i can think about is how PAXA’s small man tier is already ruined

None Shall Pass – Level 80 Guardian
No Yaks Shall Pass – Level 80 Thief
Sorrows Furnace – Special Tactics Assault Recon[StaR]

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

wow. just... wow. i saw the matchup info while i was still at work. all i can think is... ouch. XD

oh well... nothing to be done but dig in my heels and get to work and do what i can. here’s hoping we have some fun this week

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

KyoHanakaze.8145

THIS IS WHY YOU’RE MY AWESOME SF BUDDY.

Iverna//Ranger

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Oh and VLK this is what we did last night in EB, PREPARED TO GET QUAGGANED.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

KyoHanakaze.8145

I don’t know if I prefer the quaggans or the moose. We’ll have to decide, won’t we?

Iverna//Ranger

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

That we willllllllllll, Quaggan team 6 out

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: subcrazy.1098

subcrazy.1098

Yep sucks but we are over it. Such is life. Can’t blame us for trying.

LavaFluxx – Ele
Ankle Bitër – Necro – Paxa
Necro and Ele small man videos:Necro/Ele Videos

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

All I can think about is how ET and FC cried about HoD numbers and mindless zerging to win blah blah blah. Well now you have bigger issues. I guess you can cry more, maybe it will help. Probly won’t reduce SF zerg numbers tho.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: wyther.8372

wyther.8372

As an old ET commander it wasn’t uneven fights, it wasn’t lack of manpower, it wasn’t the continual beat down…………. it was the trolling

As much as I love ET, it has no one to blame for their situation but themselves. They allowed too many trolls to over run the place so people bailed, as did many of the commanders.

After the transfers, on ET, if you lost one battle, in an entire night, no matter the odds against you it was troll city. You could win 20 encounters in a row, even while out-manned and it meant nothing, because as soon as you lost one lousy fight you got trolled the rest of the night mercilessly. Most of the decent commanders said F that and left or just don’t play anymore.

Gilkin – Ex Commander for ET server

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: SuicideByTaco.5408

SuicideByTaco.5408

we keep our trolls in cages and forget to feed them where they began to starve off and die 0_O . It all began to the crusades of the HoD server where we genocided them…. good times ; p I recommend u do the same ^^

HoD Ninja Commander
ASTC
Dementess 80 Mesmer/ Payneless 80 guardian/ Nhymphess 80 thief/ Enamoress 80 ele

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

Here at Henge of Denravi, our defensive siege placement is so advance that it has completely baffled our enemies. I’m sorry to say that no one can beat this tactic.

Attachments:

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

most fun in WvW in weeks. i missed u SF =) so many fights! had a blast. keep it up!!!!!

[Wake] main driver/GL

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Holy balls that’s a lot of people.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

All I can think about is how ET and FC cried about HoD numbers and mindless zerging to win blah blah blah. Well now you have bigger issues. I guess you can cry more, maybe it will help. Probly won’t reduce SF zerg numbers tho.

Shoutout to you KoM for the awesome small group play that i remember. Also to BS first time ive ran into you guys, you are from the higher tiers right? Pretty nasty group synergy. I’m the Guardian General in KING, if you see me any of you can hit me up for a duel, im always down.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

Shame on a certain three people camping the cage room in tkitten jumping puzzle….not for camping but for actually letting me up and killing you all.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pizz.3698

Pizz.3698

Shame on a certain three people camping the cage room in tkitten jumping puzzle….not for camping but for actually letting me up and killing you all.

The only thing to do when that happens is join/invite their party and have a good laugh

Piiz

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

HoD….HoD…You cut our last meeting short, so we wanted to seeeeeeeeeeeeeee you again….Also, our little bros FC said you weren’t too cool to them, time for some fun this week people in all seriousness.

And if you have a Mend tag on, mmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmm you gonna be a server favorite.

Mag Server Leader

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: silverfire.2547

silverfire.2547

In the interest of spicing things up, Filthy put up a bounty of 10s for each screenshot of [PK] getting spiked by an SF.

Totally gonna spend a lot of time in a borderland

Thank Ungood for any undue hate you receive this week!

Mira Alluvion (Me) | Hanna Bulwark (W) | Sophie Dusthaven (Th)
[CoSA]/[WWGD] // Sorrow’s Furnace (since August 2012) US West Evening Shift

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nowewulf.6847

Nowewulf.6847

Wow… SF really did quite a bit in their first day. Congrats on being able to push us of EB. It was one heck of a battle.

I think it’s easy to see why they were able to push us back.

Attachments:

Henge of Denravi
Sunshine Born [SSB]
Commander Karlyn Ashclaw

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

Shoutout to you KoM for the awesome small group play that i remember. Also to BS first time ive ran into you guys, you are from the higher tiers right? Pretty nasty group synergy. I’m the Guardian General in KING, if you see me any of you can hit me up for a duel, im always down.

Glad to see KoM made an impression, if you were the guardian from KING that killed a BS necro running from a camp zerg fight… It was a good fight hope to see you around.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Glad to see KoM made an impression, if you were the guardian from KING that killed a BS necro running from a camp zerg fight… It was a good fight hope to see you around.

Yeah that was me, I’m sure ill be seeing you around

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: kurath.9406

kurath.9406

After ET/FC went into stand-by mode last week waiting for the change of pace, we really didn’t have to work hard at all. That fact made this a jarring experience back into a much more challenging environment. Still, atleast for me, its an improvement to feel like we’re going to have to make our numbers count instead of taking it for granted that we’ll be able to throw whatever we have around and come out with atleast some success. I suspect it’ll be even a rougher journey than last time too, as ET in its current state is probably going to offer less pressure to SF than NSP had.

I hope we don’t suffer a repeat of the previous encounter with SF where the HoD general population just says screw it to get them up faster since our performance won’t really correlate with the possibility of the matchup again.

Genesis Theory [GT] – HoD

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: deviator.1804

deviator.1804

HOD having number problems, no way. Karma can be a ……… hahahahaha

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Transius.1895

Transius.1895

And so the fight for second place continues.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

In the interest of spicing things up, Filthy put up a bounty of 10s for each screenshot of [PK] getting spiked by an SF.

Totally gonna spend a lot of time in a borderland

Thank Ungood for any undue hate you receive this week!

Why? I have not been in [PK] for a long time now, I left them before you all left T8. You need to get your sources updated.

Anyway, my guild moved off ET last week, and I am just tying up some loose ends right now, none of which involve WvW.

So while I fought SF for 13 weeks straight in the past, I will not be involved in this encounter. Even So, I hope you all make a good deal of profit from Filthy and I wish you well on the field.

And come on, you guys know me, if I was going to be on the field and still in [PK] I am enough of a troll that I would just stand around and get endlessly spiked by you till he went broke. LOL

But I know the members of [PK] have far more dignity then to do that, so you will have to earn your 10s from them.

But regardless of all the polite smack talk, I sincerely wish everyone on SF good luck and good fortune this week and your future match ups.

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

(edited by Ungood.3054)

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

katz.8376

mmm. do i get anything if i spike a rat?

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solidus.4376

Solidus.4376

God help us, all i could do last night was watch our bases get taken as the ET commander attacked the other side of the map ignoring the few people left to defend our bases saying that we were losing them.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

mmm. do i get anything if i spike a rat?

Oh I can’t resist, I’ll take that action and put up 5 silver*, he’s only worth half as much as a [PK] member

*while supplies last.

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

(edited by Ungood.3054)

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

We can’t really help our numbers, either being more than some servers, or less than others… So it isn’t really Karma, it is just the lack of a balancing system.

All we can do is get out there and stomp who we can, take what we can, and hold what we can against a server that should be at least T5 for sheer numbers alone. We can only get better by not being able to throw numbers at a problem and solve it with brute force.

That being said, this doesn’t fix the issues with WvW score stagnation, it highlights all the problems with the current system in sharp relief, the maps, the “outmanned” buff, the snowball effect of WxP (as well as other things), the commander tag/squad issues, etc.

A fix would have been shortening the time span of the moving average score to accommodate player migration or tier the outmanned buff giving it some teeth in the process, so it didn’t work like horny goat weed on invaders. Or really anything but throwing RNG at the problem…

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

We can’t really help our numbers, either being more than some servers, or less than others… So it isn’t really Karma, it is just the lack of a balancing system.

All we can do is get out there and stomp who we can, take what we can, and hold what we can against a server that should be at least T5 for sheer numbers alone. We can only get better by not being able to throw numbers at a problem and solve it with brute force.

That being said, this doesn’t fix the issues with WvW score stagnation, it highlights all the problems with the current system in sharp relief, the maps, the “outmanned” buff, the snowball effect of WxP (as well as other things), the commander tag/squad issues, etc.

A fix would have been shortening the time span of the moving average score to accommodate player migration or tier the outmanned buff giving it some teeth in the process, so it didn’t work like horny goat weed on invaders. Or really anything but throwing RNG at the problem…

Well we obviously arent a T5 server as our “sheer numbers” was barely enough to win 2nd place in t6 a couple times.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: LordKael.7260

LordKael.7260

SF is definitely not a T5 server. We’re solidly a T6 server with our current level of coverage. T5 servers and DH have much better sustained coverage than we can field.

Lord Kael – Guardian
Seventh Legion [VII]

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

katz.8376

there has been a deplorable lack of SEXY SCORE SCREENCAPS lately...

so here’s me, bringing sexy back!

Attachments:

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

I believe this means Krem owes me 10s

Attachments:

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Floofs.3574

Floofs.3574

Oh hey, that’s me!!!

Gurrrrrlllllll- The red-haired Sylvari Mesmer you keep killing.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Why is ur armor so shineeeeeey?

Mag Server Leader

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

Not really fair, I cant spike people from ET and I really could use the silver.

Any requests for screen shots spiking a FC or SF guild for 1 silver? mend will only cost 1 copper I don’t want people to go broke.

p.s. I joke mend

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET