AG vs WR vs GH

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: ViRuE.3612

ViRuE.3612

Some really nice fighting this week.

WR – you guys have some exceptionally skilled players running around in small groups, a real challenge from some of the “borg zerg” servers GH have been up against recently. Wish I’d taken note of some guild tags to give props but I was too busy getting the kitten kicked out of me.

AG – nice numbers, pretty much all the time. Not sure what has happened to UNITY lately, pretty much one trick pony tactics over and over again. You guys lost some of your core players recently? Maybe I keep running in to you at off peak times though.

Friendly wave to BaQ, assuming you are the long standing guild of other games I’m remembering.

Note to all – Teabag moves when you outnumber a group 8 to 1 is pretty lame. Save it for when you achieve something, otherwise it just makes you look immature

And in closing – having run with KISS for maybe 25+ hours this week I’ve never seen any of our guild ALT-F4 on downed. So note to devs – can you hurry up and stop perma-invis thiefs being able to delay camp caps and add a “no log out in combat” feature so we can carry on simply getting on with the fighting please

(edited by ViRuE.3612)

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

It is obvious that you are only supposed to be able to enter vale camps through the archway only, and so it has to be an error that you can get up there; similar to those errors where you can run outside the map and get into keeps from that video someone else posted in another thread.

I also agree about the Alt+F4 thing, I’ve had so many people do that this week it’s been unbelievable! Got so pissed off I decided to do it myself as well a couple of times to see how they liked it.. Anet really need to do something about this eg. if you do it you get an hour ban from WvW and PvP.

Also the WR’s trying to take Redbrair right now, STOP CRIPPLING ME! :@

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: skly.5401

skly.5401

Being on AG I can confirm this week we definitely the more populated server in this matchup.

I dont play for badges, but I do play for fights.

So thank you to both WR+GH for some good ones.

/much respect to you both.

Myself+my fellow [UNTY] guildies will do well to remember we have alot still to learn before we can compete with the best guilds playing GW2 at mo…especially in the top tiers and when exchanging banter on these forums.

/respect to adversaries that fight, always
skly

[FEAR] the team,
WvW team (non-guild)
Team Manager

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Xenn.3809

Xenn.3809

It is obvious that you are only supposed to be able to enter vale camps through the archway only, and so it has to be an error that you can get up there; similar to those errors where you can run outside the map and get into keeps from that video someone else posted in another thread.

I also agree about the Alt+F4 thing, I’ve had so many people do that this week it’s been unbelievable! Got so pissed off I decided to do it myself as well a couple of times to see how they liked it.. Anet really need to do something about this eg. if you do it you get an hour ban from WvW and PvP.

Also the WR’s trying to take Redbrair right now, STOP CRIPPLING ME! :@

I fail to see the vale cliff jump as a exploit, nothing like going trough walls on jumping into a fortification, all camps have multiple entrances and none gated. It may be that anet mistake, but certainly not an exploit shout.

As for alt+f4 yourself… Shame on you.

Rest, do try to be mature and keep pointless bragging to minimum, 10 killing 3 is nothing to shout about, grab your loot and move on.

Xenn [TDA]
Mesmer | Guardian | Necro | Ele
The Banana Team | www.tda.nu

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Nidhogg.2950

Nidhogg.2950

Good fights today, in Eternal Battlegrounds AG’s forces were more then WR and GH combined, still, it was fun to put down some siege in Bravost, forcing AG to break out 6 catapults, 2 trebs and 2 rams to take it down.

At that time only a skeleton crew of volunteers remained, allowing others to capture camps while the main force of AG was distracted. Thank you to those defenders that, knowingly and willingly, stayed on their post to the last to buy the others more time.

Whiteridge is still in range of Gunnars Hold in points. Neither Whiteridge nor Gunnars will bridge the gap with Aurora Glade. Nevertheless, my focus will be on Aurora Glade mostly. Whiteridge gives good fights, but the sheer numbers of Aurora give a good opportunity to try various strategies.

Guildleader of Vitas, Gunnars Hold

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: chtiyonki.6284

chtiyonki.6284

Hey !

I’m from AG, Unity, just a special hello to KISS guild on GH for the yesturday fights xD

Atm I see my server very very well organised (a bit zergy unfortunally :/), good job to all.

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Khylrion.2718

Khylrion.2718

today we have seen some very dedicated and very nice defence at redvale in our borderlands (GH) by WR (Mainly VAR that I could identify). Smart use of the location and placement of ballista and arrowcarts.

Must have been a blast to hold off that long :-).

/salute

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: SanguisAevum.5108

SanguisAevum.5108

Excellent fight at Vale in Aura Border, just RUINED by a load of Aura cheaters jumping up the side of the hill.

gratz. Win by cheating. GG

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Katsumoto.9452

Katsumoto.9452

Excellent fight at Vale in Aura Border, just RUINED by a load of Aura cheaters jumping up the side of the hill.

gratz. Win by cheating. GG

Oh no somebody did a tiny hop over a hill. It’s not an exploit even in the slightest.

Anyhow was fun how we exacted our revenge last night. On AGB the bay was lost, which was my guilds keep (LoT), so a couple of our guys, myself included, decided to build a crap load of golems (some other guys contributed a good number too, thank you to them), and storm through EB, then GHB and finally WRB. Not sure what happened to all the golems when we were done, we parked them carefully and then suddenly they were gone. Shame.

Aurora Glade [EU]

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Mushy.3964

Mushy.3964

Thanks to AG for all the free loot in Lake GH borderlands tonight, although only 3 of us ran in when the wall went down @ first you stud your ground & gave me lots of badge’s.

Sorry the other 15 GH had to turn up & take your tower but they wanted some fun as our main force was @ Bay fighting WR.

Officer of Vitas
WvW Squad Leader

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Xericor.9103

Xericor.9103

Some good fights tonights.
WH when your back is against the wall, its good to see you come out all guns blazing. Credit to you guys.

The Glade however, has something planned y’all might like.
Fellow Aurora Glade, dont miss out. Check out our community site for a treat.
www.auroraglade.eu

www.auroraglade.eu – Community Site for Aurora Glade!

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Vincavec.8350

Vincavec.8350

Been some great fights, but not being fun as GH has been outnumbered most week.

TDA had some great fun defending Bluebriar saturday night with Aurora Glade trying to get it back – having a last stand with 9 and well-placed siege vs. the AG zerg – good fights so far – keep them coming.

And thanks AG for the fight at Greenlake earlier, although we couldn’t hold you off, but killed your siege numerous times – and being highly outnumbered.

Be proud of your nightcrew….

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Jupitus.4352

Jupitus.4352

Outnumbered, but never outgunned. The Gunnars Hold community is fighting to the last!

[MM]Jessopia – Soft and Very Squishy – Part of Gunnars Hold Community
www.gunnars-hold.eu

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Vincavec.8350

Vincavec.8350

Well said Jess, well said!

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: I S U P E R S I N I.4761

I S U P E R S I N I.4761

I hope your not telling me to be a man, I never log out But good fights all week, AG does seem zergy, KISS took a bit of a kickin from UNTY, FURY, TGF or something. Either way it was fun! good see AG jumped up a tier also.

Unlucky for us, Alot left, Gunnar’s hold over previous weeks. I just hope it picks up.
Keep the battle coming either way! good luck all.

[KISS]~~Aurora Glade~~

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

ViRuE.3612

Some fun against UNTY and FURY early hours on EB tonight/this morning. We beat down FURY only to run off to a camp to find ourselves facing UNTY at one entrance and FURY at another. Lots of fun entailed for the next couple of hours, although a bit too much hiding then portal bombing for my liking – we need more all out fights!

Interestingly we didn’t see AG mass capping on other borderlands as we usually do at this time, just goes to show that PvP is much more fun than PvDoor. So while we were outnumbered almost all of the time and didn’t gain any points on the tick we didn’t seem to lose much either.

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Heero.3149

Heero.3149

Had some really fun fights in the Eternal Battleground against KISS at the Bravos tower tonight, a lot of portal bombing but i admired your guys determination to give us a good fight so for that i thank KISS and the rest of Gunnar’s Hold, We even gave you guys a flame ram in return for the ones you built for us, Hope to have see you guys again and have some more fun later on

Hiro – Officer of Unity – Aurora Glade Server
http://www.unityguild.net

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Empu.7316

Empu.7316

Also enjoyed fighting KISS at Bravost tower last night, thank you guys, hope to face you guys many times again during the rest of the week !

[DAWN]Risen Empu

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Kodel.4871

Kodel.4871

As someone from WR I don’t mind losing at all we’ve lost a few times but the fight was still fantastic. This week unfortunately has just been boring. I don’t why AG dropped tiers but you guys really don’t belong in this one. Congratulations on the win but I can’t wait for a match up like WR/GH/another same size server. Here’s hoping.

Ceda Bloodeye – Ranger
Trullsengar – Elementalist
Arapay – Mesmer, Guild Leader RCG / Ring of Fire

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: I S U P E R S I N I.4761

I S U P E R S I N I.4761

Yeah last night was fun vs UNTY, I had little numbers myself though I think after an hour it was 2to1 AG-GH. I dunno what was wrong with gunnar’s hold last night to many sleeping pills I recon.. Catcch u later no doubt.

[KISS]~~Aurora Glade~~

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Xericor.9103

If last night was good, tonight should be better.
We got a surprise for y’all from the Glade

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

If last night was good, tonight should be better.
We got a surprise for y’all from the Glade

Triple chocolate cookies? =D
Aahw you shouldn’t <3

( Pls all deliver them to the blindfolded mesmer with a pink lightsaber, I love cookies <3)

VoTF

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Fus Ro Charr.2403

Fus Ro Charr.2403

As someone from WR I don’t mind losing at all we’ve lost a few times but the fight was still fantastic. This week unfortunately has just been boring. I don’t why AG dropped tiers but you guys really don’t belong in this one. Congratulations on the win but I can’t wait for a match up like WR/GH/another same size server. Here’s hoping.

We seem to be stuck at the moment between tier 7, in which we outnumber the other servers, and tier 6 where we are constantly outnumbered (although that was during lost shores event so we will see how we go next week). If you want to check out who you’ll be versing next week have a look at this site http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#EU. Great fights from both servers this week too, GH managed to take 3/4 of EB yesterday and push into our territory (felt like we had kicked a wasps nest =p) and WSR always puts up a great fight in their BL and in their territory in EB, if you get more numbers i expect to see you rise up the ladder :). Keep up the great fights all :D

Aurora Glade

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Jefzor.7145

Jefzor.7145

I don’t know what’s going on, but I’m not seeing much activity from the commanders I’m used to (Elviik, Shadow Ray and Juves). There’s usually only 1 commander per map, and frequently, there’s no commander at all. Also, FURY and UNITY seem less active than they used to be.
Yes, we compensate our lack of organisation with numbers, but that’s not going to get us far when we go up another tier next week, and it’s not the most enjoyable way to win.

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Manny.9081

Manny.9081

Saskia.2893

I just want to wave at GH mesmer that I found hidden underwater in Bay today while our forces where busy pushing invaders out and repairing gate. She was trying to escape and hide, I was trying to close the gap between us and catch her. I couldn’t stop laughing because we did 3 full circles swimming around the Bay before 2 other players showed up and helped me to finish her off.

I remember that from your actionful hunting reports in /t.
Oh well. A bit of cardio is good :-D

I don’t know what’s going on, but I’m not seeing much activity from the commanders I’m used to (Elviik, Shadow Ray and Juves). There’s usually only 1 commander per map, and frequently, there’s no commander at all. Also, FURY and UNITY seem less active than they used to be.

Are you sure? I see Juvez, Knack, etc. rather frequently. Then again, I was a bit busy the last few days, so I couldn’t participate in WvW as much as I would have liked.

Aurora Glade | Player of Kwam Tremere, Kwam Sigma, and Alija Acanthus | [iSpy]

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Xericor.9103

Jefzor.. this event tonight will go someway to solving those problems.
Several Commanders have volunteered to lead tonight, and I know UNITY will be out in full force as they have the announcement on their homepage.

Jefzor.. this event tonight will go someway to solving those problems.
Several Commanders have volunteered to lead tonight, and I know UNITY will be out in full force as they have the announcement on their homepage.You are correct, we do compensate for lack of organisation. Tonight will attempt to help correct that.

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Jefzor, Elviik and Juvez isn’t less active, it’s just that the commanders talk a lot between us, so we organize who will lead. There is no use of having 3 commanders on one map

I wouldn’t say UNTY is less active, we have almost daily WvW event’s up and running, and we have even multiple event’s at some days. But we are mostly active during 10p-12pm, that’s when we have our biggest numbers lately. For FURY I can’t speak, but I think they also have almost daily WvW events.

Now I speak for myself, and I can’t be that much online during the next week, because of school, and I think that goes for a lot of other people aswell.

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: asteroidkat.4062

asteroidkat.4062

Weekend is over!
Time to clear AG from the maps.

GL with that!
Wed 11am

Attachments:

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Mushy.3964

Mushy.3964

Weekend is over!
Time to clear AG from the maps.

GL with that!
Wed 11am

The Best PvD score I have ever seen shame I’m at work atm or I would buy you a cookie.

Officer of Vitas
WvW Squad Leader

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

The numbers have definitely been in Aurora Glade’s favour in this match-up, to the point where I’d rather not play as I would not have any individual effect on the game other than being one more person in a group which already has plenty enough. I enjoy the underdog situations far more.

Remember that a few weeks back it was our server in the same situation against Gunnar’s Hold and we came back from that. Hopefully the next match-ups will be more even as far as numbers are concerned.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: JonSnow.5610

JonSnow.5610

Question:
why would you place 6 rams at titanpaw? I tried to figure it out, but I can’t

Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them?
Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise can not see all ends

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Question:

Your ram’s or our ram’s?

If it’s not yours, then i think we got overzealous nothing like a few ram’s to cheer people up..

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Nidhogg.2950

Nidhogg.2950

So AG planned their WvW event when my guild plans PvE night? :-(

Ill probably miss the WvW tonight but I expect the others from Gunnars to meet AG. Ill donate some siege to a commander for use tonight so I dont feel too guilty.

Guildleader of Vitas, Gunnars Hold

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: JustT.7465

JustT.7465

Yes, we compensate our lack of organisation with numbers, but that’s not going to get us far when we go up another tier next week, and it’s not the most enjoyable way to win.

We do have a few taking a break this week. Our numbers are taking care of business so I guess tactics isn’t in a great need this week. A lot of us are preparing for next week match up hence the reason why you been seeing some odd portal bombing.

Last night was fun with KISS until one of their members with a legendary GS took out my arrow-cart

JustTz
[FURY]

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Teutooni.9572

Teutooni.9572

So AG is fielding even more numbers tonight? Oh joy. I already feel like a roadkill trying to defend our towers 5v30. Sigh

Honestly, AG, you have some very good players (same goes for WR ofc), but it’s hard to appreciate individual skill when you outnumber your opposition in every fight 5:1. It’s fine, it is effective with the downed mechanic etc. favoring zerging, but if you just organized and split in groups of 10-15 well coordinated people hitting multiple locations, I think it would be more educational for you and your enemies as well.

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Katsumoto.9452

So AG is fielding even more numbers tonight? Oh joy. I already feel like a roadkill trying to defend our towers 5v30. Sigh

Honestly, AG, you have some very good players (same goes for WR ofc), but it’s hard to appreciate individual skill when you outnumber your opposition in every fight 5:1. It’s fine, it is effective with the downed mechanic etc. favoring zerging, but if you just organized and split in groups of 10-15 well coordinated people hitting multiple locations, I think it would be more educational for you and your enemies as well.

What can we do about that frankly? We haven’t got such great numbers, and our ‘night force’ isn’t even that big (I know, I have pulled some all nighters this week to see it and I reckon we have about a max of 30 over all maps at night). It’s just when we attack in the night we meet about 5. Yes that sucks for you, but our 30 is made up of some pretty dedicated people. I stayed up all night as did 2 guidies when we did the golem night raid, I know 2 of the commanders and that certainly was well beyond their prime time etc. We also have a fair few south african players and we welcome them.

It isn’t our fault you don’t field the numbers (which both WR and GH do during prime time by the way, we get overwhelmed by KISS numbers in the late evening every day).

As for splitting into groups. We do. We tend to stick 5 on each map defending and 5 on the map under attack to do supply raids. When we take all camps they meet up and we ‘zerg’. And when you are golem raiding you need the numbers incase of resistance, as golems will fall. I’m talking of night here by the way, which I assume is what you mean when you’re 5v30. As daytime it certainly isn’t.

AG guys in team chat would likely recognise my name, whether or not they appreciate it. Taiba of Maragor.

Aurora Glade [EU]

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Xenn.3809

Question:

I was there, we took Titan and decided to make a stand just for sake of it, we assumed you’ll respond – but you took more than 20min to come on a massive zerg, no small group attemps.

We got bored waiting, build 6 rams, 1 golem, 3 ballistas and 2 trebs – we where only 6 of us… Dunno why myself, was amusing at the time, something to do while awaited I guess.

Sorry about the mess of siege you had to clean out, guess we raised a few eyebrows.

Xenn [TDA]

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Katsumoto.9452

Question:

I was there, we took Titan and decided to make a stand just for sake of it, we assumed you’ll respond – but you took more than 20min to come on a massive zerg, no small group attemps.

We got bored waiting, build 6 rams, 1 golem, 3 ballistas and 2 trebs – we where only 6 of us… Dunno why myself, was amusing at the time, something to do while awaited I guess.

Sorry about the mess of siege you had to clean out, guess we raised a few eyebrows.

Lol made me laugh, I had just changed to AGB after being on whiteside and came to clear titan and saw that. Whiteside must’ve had a similar reaction to my guild mates fortified hill outside briar on their map lol.

Aurora Glade [EU]

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: AkiraZero.8514

AkiraZero.8514

I think the problem we have is that we have being facing servers which have far-FAR superior numbers to us and the only way we made any impact against them was to run with a full zerg at 1 target at a time… unfortunately even though we have the numbers against both opponents this time we still get stuck in that routine of thinking everyone should stick together (not always the case, we do have commanders that try to split groups up… but lemmings will be lemmings!)

I know people keep “loling” when I and others have said we aren’t a high pop server.. but what you guys don’t realise is that we say this in comparison to the servers we’ve been VS’ing previously. Servers such as Miller Sound were easily outnumbering us 10-1 even at our peak times, they could have multiple zerg’s running round every map with 30+ people in each of them at a time. Other servers have outnumbered us too and I guess we’ve picked up bad habit’s trying to keep up with them.

On another note…

Those people bragging here about easily kills and such should realise that not everyone they VS is a dedicated WvW lvl 80! We have lots of new to wvw people joining us so not everyone’s going to be matching up against those who spend all their time doing it!
I’ve been running on my lvl 19 Ele and been jumped by 5+ invaders multiple times this week from both servers and then had to watch them “corpse stomp” me as if it was some great achievement. Don’t be one of those people!

[AVA]

Akira Antares/Necrosymphonic/Valiant Echo [AVA] [ZERO]
Gandara

(edited by AkiraZero.8514)

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

JustT.7465

The idea isn’t to bash you guys into the ground (in fact I feel for GH since losing a lot of guilds) but we are trying to build our server up with server wide WvW events..
Yes we out number you this week but we have the same problem with the likes of Gandara, Abaddon’s Mouth, Miller’s Sound etc etc that’s why we are trying to improve our game.

JustTz
[FURY]

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Xenn.3809

I bet …MARA had offers to jump ship.

I can’t be certain since I don’t know what happens behind the scenes, however, I sincerely doubt that, since we are a large PvE guild. We had 1 WvW event last weekend, but normally is just very few of us running around, don’t confuse my 3 clones with a organised group.

The idea isn’t to bash you guys into the ground (in fact I feel for GH since losing a lot of guilds) but we are trying to build our server up with server wide WvW events..
Yes we out number you this week but we have the same problem with the likes of Gandara, Abaddon’s Mouth, Miller’s Sound etc etc that’s why we are trying to improve our game.

You have more numbers, and its great for you, I wish we where in your situation.

..but

Posts like “Dear Gunnars Hold” and multiple other things/comments of dubious sportsmanship taste speak differently about you attitude this week.

Xenn [TDA]

(edited by Xenn.3809)

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: DaYeL.1495

DaYeL.1495

Hi im Dayel from [MdA] I wanna congratulate with both server AG and GH for some goods fights.You are more organized than WR but we are trying to cover the gap in the nexy weeks.

But at same time i have to say i am very very sad seeing a lot of ppl from AG use the ALT+F4 to avoid the death. Is somehow pathethic.

Never seen this Vs server below in Tiers… maybe is a PRO trick. I dunno.
Just seen a [MUD] guys alt+f4 for avid death.
GG nice guild attitude. Hope to dont see a lot of this kitten next days.

Sincerely
DaYeL

Dayel Baratheon – Guardian LvL 80
[MdA] Mietitori di Anime – Officer
Commander-Whiteside Ridge (Whiteside Pact Alliance)

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Teutooni.9572

Teutooni.9572

What can we do about that frankly? We haven’t got such great numbers, and our ‘night force’ isn’t even that big (I know, I have pulled some all nighters this week to see it and I reckon we have about a max of 30 over all maps at night). It’s just when we attack in the night we meet about 5. Yes that sucks for you, but our 30 is made up of some pretty dedicated people. I stayed up all night as did 2 guidies when we did the golem night raid, I know 2 of the commanders and that certainly was well beyond their prime time etc. We also have a fair few south african players and we welcome them.

It isn’t our fault you don’t field the numbers (which both WR and GH do during prime time by the way, we get overwhelmed by KISS numbers in the late evening every day).

Well if our positions were reversed, we’d be zerging the crap out of you too, no doubt. Your presence throughout the day is what makes the difference. Early morning and day you outnumber both your opponents combined on all battlefields. This lets you keep your upgrades and destroy ours via PvD. It’s the same story as with Abaddon, Piken, Gandara etc. If you keep this up, you could have interesting matchups with them, no doubt. Again we’d do the same if we had the numbers.

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

ViRuE.3612

We even gave you guys a flame ram in return for the ones you built for us, Hope to have see you guys again and have some more fun later on

We noticed, I was desperately trying to use it then realized you had built us one and I thought “awww, how sweet of them”. Once you have experienced the tactical genius of building and using flame rams in the middle of nowhere there is no going back, you will be doing it all the time now. You will wonder why most people only use them on doors.

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Jefzor.7145

Jefzor.7145

Jefzor, Elviik and Juvez isn’t less active, it’s just that the commanders talk a lot between us, so we organize who will lead. There is no use of having 3 commanders on one map

I wouldn’t say UNTY is less active, we have almost daily WvW event’s up and running, and we have even multiple event’s at some days. But we are mostly active during 10p-12pm, that’s when we have our biggest numbers lately. For FURY I can’t speak, but I think they also have almost daily WvW events.

Now I speak for myself, and I can’t be that much online during the next week, because of school, and I think that goes for a lot of other people aswell.

2-3 weeks ago, you frequently had 2 commanders on a single map, sweeping with 2 separate zergs (or combining them when needed, or 1 group running supply for while the other bashed a gate). That seemed to work pretty well, but I’m no tactician.

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Xericor.9103

Well.. all else aside, I hope everyone is ready for a good fight tonight.

Well.. all else aside, I hope everyone is ready for a good fight tonight.AG players, the final update has been posted on tonights action, over on our community site.
Our opponents: What ever the outcome, it has been a pleasure

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

JustT.7465

You have more numbers, and its great for you, I wish we where in your situation.

..but

Posts like “Dear Gunnars Hold” and multiple other things/comments of dubious sportsmanship taste speak differently about you attitude this week.

[/quote]

I guess you could just ignore it? after all its only a game…. I like to think of it adding a bit of spice

never liked albs ;p

JustTz
[FURY]

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: lOKI.8152

lOKI.8152

To all AG attacking GHs in the JP. I will keep kicking you off cliffs if you dont stop. Hope you guys enjoyed your trip down. Yours sincerely, a GH ele.

Lvl 80s: Thief, Necro, Engi, Ele, Mesmer, Ranger

“War does not determine who is right – only who is left.”

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Still at work. Its quiet atm. Hope I don’t miss all of the event by the time I get home later. I’d be really disappointed with so many loot bags running around if I didn’t get any of them.

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Necrolust.6358

Necrolust.6358

..but

I guess you could just ignore it? after all its only a game…. I like to think of it adding a bit of spice

never liked albs ;p

[/quote]

Good to see your pulling your numbers out, alongside a smug attitude, I hope both will serve you well against opponents that can field the same amount of players, but I guess we’ll see next week

Dissident Aggressors [DA] @ SFR