AR vs NSP: Forum Battle Round 1

in WvW

Posted by: Syeria.4812

Syeria.4812

Someones mad that they couldn’t cut it in T6 is all I’m getting from your posts.

We already documented your lack of reading comprehension earlier in the thread so I guess that explains things.

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

Good luck to both sides! May the most post count win this week!

Should be an easy fight for us at NSP since AR only knows how to play for second place.

You should put up a pretty good fight too, since you cant loose on purpose to drop into a lower tier.

There’s only one “o” on lose. It’s really not that difficult a word. You’d think AR would be better with that word considering how familiar it is to them.

But it was only one guild who decided to tank, and they probably learned that strategy from their time on AR. Remember, the only reason NSP stayed in T6 was because DH decided to tank while NSP continued to put up a fight.

You only put up a fight for 3 days. Then took 4 days off while Rob carried you for weeks. He took a week off and you dropped. His back must be hurting from carrying you guys in T6 for close to 2 months.

-K

Revisionist history doesn’t change reality. Though you’ve made it perfectly clear in the past that you have no interest in reality.

NSP was perpetually in 3rd place by Monday night. In which Rob and his day crew kept NSP in the mix with his daycapping.

-K

Again, revisionist history doesn’t change reality.

Luckily, millenium has score evolution tracking so everyone can see how false your claims are:

Wednesday, February 20 01:40

BP – 131.43k
NSP – 128.50k
AR – 119.55k

AR is in last on Wednesday morning. Points difference between NSP and first is less than 3k.

Well, how do the scores get there then? Well, the PPT for NSP is rather consistent across most time periods. The only real trends that come out are a dip around noon and right at the end of prime time (about 9pm). The other trend is that AR’s PPT has no relationship with NSP’s. Almost exclusively, movements in NSP PPT are offset by movement in BP’s PPT.

I’d ask you how it feels to be in the lead, but the last time that happened (by more than a few hundred points or so) for AR is on 2/13. I guess that makes NSP having a 3k point lead on 2/17 seem a bit more recent.

We are in the lead at the moment. By a couple thousand… Problem?

What does being in the lead beginning-midweek mean anyway? Nothing is the answer.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

So kitten talk and hide behind the kitten. Got it.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

Fair enough, but here I am still in T6, so you lost to the losers ? Gratz on being the worst of the worst I guess.

NSP has lost to BP many weeks in a row. AR’s existence in T6 is completely tangential to that, as they’ve never actually done anything of merit. That’s why people on NSP have always treated BP as well as any server treats an opponent while constantly mocking AR as the bottom feeders they are.

You realize that the definition of a bottom feeder is someone on the bottom correct? In this case, that would have been 3rd place.

And nice try picking out the single thing out of the quote you used against me that didn’t destroy your argument and deleting the rest. You should go into politics or maybe start working for cable news.

The context of that statement had nothing to do with ragging on DH. I have no qualms with DH. It was simply stating that AR doesn’t give up or run from a fight.

As for not doing anything of merit, AR has been closing the ranking gap between BP and AR substantially over the past 6 weeks. While were no shooting star of progress, BP realizes were no slouch either. We have been creeping up on them gradually because AR doesn’t have band wagoners or transfers coming our way. We never had. We keep our heads down and keep the pressure on. Wheres the merit in placing 3rd and then blaming it on 2nd place for not giving you a crutch?

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Would having a guild tag in my sig make me more relevant in your day to day life ?

I certainly hope the answer is no.

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

So kitten talk and hide behind the kitten. Got it.

You did read the title of this thread didn’t you?

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Fair enough, but here I am still in T6, so you lost to the losers ? Gratz on being the worst of the worst I guess.

NSP has lost to BP many weeks in a row. AR’s existence in T6 is completely tangential to that, as they’ve never actually done anything of merit. That’s why people on NSP have always treated BP as well as any server treats an opponent while constantly mocking AR as the bottom feeders they are.

You realize that the definition of a bottom feeder is someone on the bottom correct? In this case, that would have been 3rd place.

And nice try picking out the single thing out of the quote you used against me that didn’t destroy your argument and deleting the rest. You should go into politics or maybe start working for cable news.

The context of that statement had nothing to do with ragging on DH. I have no qualms with DH. It was simply stating that AR doesn’t give up or run from a fight.

As for not doing anything of merit, AR has been closing the ranking gap between BP and AR substantially over the past 6 weeks. While were no shooting star of progress, BP realizes were no slouch either. We have been creeping up on them gradually because AR doesn’t have band wagoners or transfers coming our way. We never had. We keep our heads down and keep the pressure on. Wheres the merit in placing 3rd and then blaming it on 2nd place for not giving you a crutch?

You’re acting as if it hurts or we feel something because the Anet scoreboard said NSP was behind AR and BP? Lol dude its so meaningless you are forced to invalidity because almost every tier, every server, it’s just more numbers games. Who has more who has less. Until you do anything that requires more than the [ALS] model of “guys build my siege blueprint” + “if you aren’t on my blue Dorito get here” + “guys good keep take its 40 of us but my core was 9 so it was only really 9” it will continue being as Skarloc from ENVY said a week ago, the same fight for a meaningless score regardless of which tier you’re on. Lol just so happened Anets scoreboard system allowed us to face you guys for 2 months otherwise you would have just remained irrelevant.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Syeria.4812

You realize that’s not even close to the definition of a bottom feeder right? A bottom feeder is something that survives only by feeding off of the scraps left to the bottom. AR only gets by because they pick up BP’s crumbs.

And nice try picking out the single thing out of the quote you used against me that didn’t destroy your argument and deleting the rest.

You didn’t make a single coherent argument in that post. The only statement that actually meant anything was your inaccurate implication, which I pointed out.

As I said before, no one cares about any ways that AR may or may not contrast with DH.

BP-AR gap by week (listed by final score)

Week 8 – 90
Week 7 – 35
Week 6 – 23
Week 5 – 25
Week 4 – 33
Week 3 – 41 (First week with BP in the tier)

That’s a widening gap, not a closing one. The past two weeks ended with the two largest gaps since the week BP entered the tier.

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

Well anyone can make it to T1 with transfer, it takes special dedication to make it to T1 forum battles.

I’m hardcore and can’t stand losing. I’m transferring to Nuzt’s forum team.

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

in WvW

Wryscher.1432

Well anyone can make it to T1 with transfer, it takes special dedication to make it to T1 forum battles.

I’m hardcore and can’t stand losing. I’m transferring to Nuzt’s forum team.

That is the spirit!

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

TFG doesn’t want your cookies!!! We already have plenty, now a little whiskey on the other hand to go with all this forum posting would be great!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

Whiskey flavored cookies ?

in WvW

Rashagal.5867

You’re acting as if it hurts or we feel something because the Anet scoreboard said NSP was behind AR and BP? Lol dude its so meaningless you are forced to invalidity because almost every tier, every server, it’s just more numbers games. Who has more who has less. Until you do anything that requires more than the [ALS] model of “guys build my siege blueprint” + “if you aren’t on my blue Dorito get here” + “guys good keep take its 40 of us but my core was 9 so it was only really 9” it will continue being as Skarloc from ENVY said a week ago, the same fight for a meaningless score regardless of which tier you’re on. Lol just so happened Anets scoreboard system allowed us to face you guys for 2 months otherwise you would have just remained irrelevant.

I’m aware it doesn’t matter to Paxa and the other small mans. I’m only pointing out that he is making the argument that AR is somehow bad because they got second, when its coming from a server that was in 3rd. The whole argument makes no sense. I understand that the NSP small man groups do their own thing, and I never once mentioned anything about you because of that. He was basing his argument on a macro level statement that was flawed, and using it to justify a claim that AR was somehow qualitatively deficient because they performed better quantitatively than NSP. The end result being that AR is bad because they were better than NSP. It’s a ridiculous statement and has no logical basis.

I’m aware that numbers win WvW. That’s what I have been arguing all along. That’s why BP has been placing 1st the vast majority of the time and why AR has been placing 2nd. That’s why on every NSP and tier 6 recruitment thread I have come across, I have advocated for people to consider transferring to NSP, so that it would bring the fight into a closer balance.

I understand your argument Jscull, and you’re right, on the aggregate, personal skill is meaningless. But just as you give respect to those that earn it from battle and deplore those that make false claims, I’m simply stating that talking about how AR is trash on the aggregate as a server is a completely unjustified claim.

And yes, Syeria, I hadn’t looked at the last weeks influence, AR has taken a hit to the ratings last week that put us down overall on the last 6 weeks, but it was more to do with BP pulling away than AR not making progress in the past 2 weeks. I’ll concede that point, though.

However, I do consider NSP to be a living organism capable of coherent thought, so I was defining a bottom feeder in relation to other organisms of the same characteristics. But If you so chose to define AR as the bottom feeder of tier 6, than that can really only make you the scum. Frankly, I hold you in higher regards than that, so lets elevate the discussion above petty name calling, shall we?

It’s refreshing to hear someone from NSP provide some real evidence to counter my claim. Thank you for pointing out my error in the statement about closing the rankings.

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

Week 8 – 90
Week 7 – 35
Week 6 – 23
Week 5 – 25
Week 4 – 33

That’s a widening gap, not a closing one. The past two weeks ended with the two largest gaps since the week BP entered the tier.

Actually.

Week 3, BP came in @ 1338 , AR @ 1210. 128 diff.

Keep in mind that last week we focused on NSP and pretty much stopped worrying bout WvW after , that kitten patch and NSP was mathematically out of T6.

Week before that ALS took the week off which allowed NSP to fight for 2nd for most of the week.

Going into week 7, BP @ 1263 , AR @1240 . 23 point diff.

That my friend is closing the gap. Unlike your fuzzy math.

If you look at this match up as a reset.

BP @ 1323 , AR @ 1233 , 90 point diff.

currently estimated to end with a 35 point diff.

Sorry to ruin your day with math and facts.

-K

-K

in WvW

Syeria.4812

Week 8 – 90
Week 7 – 35
Week 6 – 23
Week 5 – 25
Week 4 – 33

Actually.

Keep in mind that last week we focused on NSP and pretty much stopped worrying bout WvW after , that kitten patch and NSP was mathematically out of T6.

Week before that ALS took the week off which allowed NSP to fight for 2nd for most of the week.

-K

Try again.

Week 3 ended with a 41 point gap. Week 2 ended with a difference of 128. But hey, you’ve shown time and again you’re a fan of making things up to try justify your bad points, so why stop now?

As for the current week, the ratings estimate mid-day Sunday means less than nothing. If they were an indicator of final score rating, AR would have dropped to T7 several weeks ago and BP would have gone back up to T5 quite a while back.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

What? You people are having a forum fight without me and FilthyRat?

I’ll stand with AR for this one, as we want NSP to destroy on T7, but they are actually losing rating for not doing a good job… No no no… We expected more from a T6 server…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

I love tier 1 – 3 forum threads.
I feel like I am among my people when I am up there.

So many memes, so much colour.
Nearly every post I am like -attached.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

What? You people are having a forum fight without me and FilthyRat?

I’ll stand with AR for this one, as we want NSP to destroy on T7, but they are actually losing rating for not doing a good job… No no no… We expected more from a T6 server…

I love the glicko 2 system.

“Oh you are winning? How about we just make you lose rating instead”

Don’t get me wrong its a great system.
But it doesn’t work in tiers and with ends.
Its supposed to be a round flowing circle.
Instead of a straight line.

DH and NSP were both very similar last time we fought. And that was before we lost our nightcrew.
We’ve just filled their shoes really, to a lessor extent.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

Week 8 – 90
Week 7 – 35
Week 6 – 23
Week 5 – 25
Week 4 – 33

Actually.

-K

Try again.

Week 3 ended with a 41 point gap. Week 2 ended with a difference of 128. But hey, you’ve shown time and again you’re a fan of making things up to try justify your bad points, so why stop now?

As for the current week, the ratings estimate mid-day Sunday means less than nothing. If they were an indicator of final score rating, AR would have dropped to T7 several weeks ago and BP would have gone back up to T5 quite a while back.

I swear your must be in politics. Nobody else can possible look at the same numbers and come up with different results.

Try and spin this

Week 50 (first week when NSP and AR face off)

NSP @ 1400
Borlis Pass @ 1491
AR @ 1238.

This week.

NSP @1148
Borlis Pass @ 1323
AR @ 1233

Difference:

AR -5
BP -168
NSP -252

and again.. Robs back must be hurting.. he carried you guys for kitten near 2 months.

-K

-K

in WvW

Syeria.4812

Try again.

I swear your must be in politics. Nobody else can possible look at the same numbers and come up with different results.

Try and spin this

Week 50 (first week when NSP and AR face off)

NSP @ 1400
Borlis Pass @ 1491
AR @ 1238.

This week.

NSP @1148
Borlis Pass @ 1323
AR @ 1233

Difference:

AR -5
BP -168
NSP -252

and again.. Robs back must be hurting.. he carried you guys for kitten near 2 months.

-K

Where do you come up with this stuff? It’s “funny math” and “looking at the same numbers to come up with different results?”

The statement was “Week 3 ended with a 41 point spread.” There’s no other possible way to argue that. Only a complete imbecile would try to argue the score at the start of the week was somehow the score at the end of the week.

As for your “try to spin this” whine, you’re desperately trying to compare back before NSP lost Meow, and BP before they lost a whole bunch of different guilds to last week to try claim AR has “closed the gap?” Do I even need to respond to that? On top of that, you can’t even actually get the numbers right either. The final rankings at the end of week 50 were:

BP – 1501
NSP – 1348
AR – 1238

It’s not even a mistake of looking at the wrong week either, as there never was a week with the scores you listed. Finally, on top of all that, all you showed was that BP and NSP have lost a significant number of rank points from the guilds that have transferred away while AR stayed fairly close to where they were. AR didn’t get any better or close any gaps.

Though I am amused you keep trying to say “one NSP guy is really good” as some sort of insult.

in WvW

Posted by: SydneyElise.8514

SydneyElise.8514

Haha we need a match up where it is AR vs NSP only and once you die you can’t get back in. A battle to the death! Just one huge open field (although the slide show gameplay would stink). Come on Anet let all these passionate people get their feeling out in the open! XD

Mortaslith 80 necro
Member of (DARK) on NSP
Necro is a lifestyle choice… Don’t be afraid of the (DARK)

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

This one time, at band camp, there was this girl, Enespee, who called another girl, Aear, fat and they stopped being friends and called eachother fat on myspace and bullied eachother so much that they both started believing that they were fat and both of them then suffered from bulimia and weight 80 lbs and they both still called each other fat because now it turned into a competition on who was less fat than the other and it kept going on until this guy Kodiak unleashed is diabolical plans and phases to the world and Enespee then realized how pointless Aear’s words were and started eating again. The end.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

Try again.

Are you seriously dense? I’ll keep it simple for you.

Week 3 started with a 128 point gap. Ended with, as you have noted a 41 point gap.

That week alone we closed the gap, by 87 points.

You somehow seem to leave this out every time.

Even if we use your starting point of 41. Week 6 ended with a 23 point gap. That’s 18 points closer.

We’re both looking at the same kitten numbers.

You want to start @ 41, when you should be starting at 128.

You want to end @ 90. when you should be ending at 23.

You neglect the 87 points BP lost in our first match up.

You neglect that the last two weeks, AR refocused on NSP instead of BP.

The math just doesn’t back up the point you are trying to make. Sorry it just isn’t there.

-K

-K

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Plans and phases plans and phases….

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

in WvW

Syeria.4812

Try again.

Are you seriously dense? I’ll keep it simple for you.

Week 3 started with a 128 point gap. Ended with, as you have noted a 41 point gap.

That week alone we closed the gap, by 87 points.

You somehow seem to leave this out every time.

Even if we use your starting point of 41. Week 6 ended with a 23 point gap. That’s 18 points closer.

We’re both looking at the same kitten numbers.

You want to start @ 41, when you should be starting at 128.

You want to end @ 90. when you should be ending at 23.

You neglect the 87 points BP lost in our first match up.

You neglect that the last two weeks, AR refocused on NSP instead of BP.

The math just doesn’t back up the point you are trying to make. Sorry it just isn’t there.

-K

I’d use smaller words to explain this to you, but that obviously wouldn’t help either. As I pointed out in the original post where you got your panties all in a bunch, the scores from the first week of AR/BP/NSP can’t be used because of tier normalization. Because of the gaps between tiers, unless a “falling” server completely blows out the lower tier, their score will fall. That doesn’t mean the servers in that tier suddenly got amazingly good and “closed the gap,” it simply means that there’s a large buffer between scores (ultimately this is because of server transfers to T8 servers like Kaineng several months ago, but I digress). As such, scores can only be compared after they’ve normalized.

There’s extremely good reasons to start at the end of week 3. There are no good reasons to start at the end of week 2, a matchup where BP was not in the same tier as AR or NSP. However, even if we did, for some god awful reason, consider week 2, we’re still looking at a trend where AR has fallen further and further behind BP. You keep trying to use the score from 3 weeks ago to indicate the current trend, instead of actually using the data from the more recent weeks, which are the actual trend. A movement from 25 to 23 to 35 to 90 can only be described as expanding.

But still, no matter how many times you try to revise history, it won’t ever make it true. It’s just too bad for your sad little fantasy that there’s so much publicly available data that makes it so obvious to everyone that you’re still just talking out of your kitten and trying to make your pathetikittentle server look like some sort of amazing. Pretty sad life.

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

I’d use smaller words to explain this to you, but that obviously wouldn’t help either. As I pointed out in the original post where you got your panties all in a bunch, the scores from the first week of AR/BP/NSP can’t be used because of tier normalization. Because of the gaps between tiers, unless a “falling” server completely blows out the lower tier, their score will fall. That doesn’t mean the servers in that tier suddenly got amazingly good and “closed the gap,” it simply means that there’s a large buffer between scores (ultimately this is because of server transfers to T8 servers like Kaineng several months ago, but I digress). As such, scores can only be compared after they’ve normalized.

There’s extremely good reasons to start at the end of week 3. There are no good reasons to start at the end of week 2, a matchup where BP was not in the same tier as AR or NSP. However, even if we did, for some god awful reason, consider week 2, we’re still looking at a trend where AR has fallen further and further behind BP. You keep trying to use the score from 3 weeks ago to indicate the current trend, instead of actually using the data from the more recent weeks, which are the actual trend. A movement from 25 to 23 to 35 to 90 can only be described as expanding.

But still, no matter how many times you try to revise history, it won’t ever make it true. It’s just too bad for your sad little fantasy that there’s so much publicly available data that makes it so obvious to everyone that you’re still just talking out of your kitten and trying to make your pathetikittentle server look like some sort of amazing. Pretty sad life.

I’ll do my best to keep this short.

We are both looking at the same numbers and coming up with different data. We’re both leaving out some date in order to backup our side of the debate. Which at this point I’m beginning to forget what it was but that’s never stopped me before.

Lets go thru this with some reason and compromise.

Lets leave out the initial 128 point gap , as you said the points needed to settle or as you put it “normalize”. Of course this opens up another debate about how the numbers never really normalize and are always in flux, but I did say I would keep it short. I’ll be reasonable and take your data point of 41 point gap instead of 128.

A reasonable person would then say lets compromise. If we are going to toss out one outlier , we also must throw out the other end of the data spectrum.

The final two weeks of the match when BP begins to pull away shows them going from a 23 point gap to a 90 point gap.

One set of data shows a downward trend , from 41 to 23. You of course want to include the two weeks where it goes, as you stated.

“to 23 to 35 to 90 can only be described as expanding.”

You neglect to take into consideration actual real life data over the numbers.

Week 7 – 23 to 35 , ALS takes this week off.
Week 8 – 35 to 90, AR alliance refocuses on kicking NSP out of the tier, completely ignoring BP for most of the week .

From Week 8s match up thread.

Hey Anvil! Step up your game. The score’s s’posed to be closer than this. It’s creeping me out.

-K

p.s. Aidget you can put the popcorn down now.

-K

(edited by Kodiack.2783)

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

can’t actually golem rush a forum thread.

You can meme and screenshot rush a forum war, or do a coordinated posting blitz.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

Ah man.. I moderator edited out all the fun parts of my post. :P

In my best Captain Kirk voice. “KHAAAAAAAN!”

I will get you mister mod!!!

-K

-K

in WvW

Syeria.4812

The final two weeks of the match when BP begins to pull away shows them going from a 23 point gap to a 90 point gap.

One set of data shows a downward trend , from 41 to 23. You of course want to include the two weeks where it goes, as you stated.

“to 23 to 35 to 90 can only be described as expanding.”

You neglect to take into consideration actual real life data over the numbers.

Week 7 – 23 to 35 , ALS takes this week off.
Week 8 – 35 to 90, AR alliance refocuses on kicking NSP out of the tier, completely ignoring BP for most of the week .

And this is why you fail. Remember, revisionist, people can see where the discussion originated, and you trying to make up things after your posts were repeatedly shown to be false won’t change that original topic.

As for not doing anything of merit, AR has been closing the ranking gap between BP and AR substantially over the past 6 weeks. While were no shooting star of progress, BP realizes were no slouch either. We have been creeping up on them gradually because AR doesn’t have band wagoners or transfers coming our way.

AR’s claim was that they’ve “clos[ed] the ranking gap…substantially over the past 6 weeks.” I provided the data which proves the gap at the end of the final week of that data was the largest the gap had ever been, and the gap at the second to last week of that data was the third largest it had ever been. As I pointed out, the gap is getting bigger. You can fabricate your own little narratives about “why” the gap is expanding, but really, no one cares at all about your excuses. The fact of the matter is the gap is expanding, and none of your silly little stories and failed attempts to pull the wool over others eyes (as you’ve so dramatically fooled yourselves) will ever change that fact.

Have fun coming up with new delusions for everyone to mock you for though. You’ve made quite a habit and reputation as the forum fool, I’d hate to see your only source of attention go away.

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

~pouts~

They took my popcorn away and slapped my hand. Now I have to go sit in the corner.

[Arr][GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

Ok to clear things up, if I refer to NSP it is does not include [OS] seeing as you guys were the only ones that tried to fight you do’t deserve to be lumped in with the others so if I am poking at NSP it has nothing to do with your guild.

What are you talking about? We run, Splt runs, ENVY runs, the FAM guys run, tM runs, SPCA runs… I cannot speak for all of them but our 5 man gets 200 kills at least a night. Please inform us non carebears how that is taking anytime off.

I think he meant that Os was the only guild that understood that WvW is more than kills. You do need to capture and upgrade keeps/towers on occasion.

The compliment is appreciated, but the score that week was because of a lot more than just Os going out and trying. TFG, ZoS, bots, AS, ROFL, LooT and many others were also trying hard to keep us competitive. It’s difficult to maintain numbers when people in map chat are trying to convince everyone to make it a PvE week. I’m okay with the matchup were in right now, i’m just not okay with how we got here.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

Plans and phases plans and phases….

Planets and phasers and spaceships Oh My!

/em pours everyone on this thread some shots

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Ramrod.6870

Ramrod.6870

All I can say is LAWL.
To Nutz- epic trolls bro. I think some people may have ripped their hair out lol.
To Kodiak- I appreciate the Os love, but there are a lot of hard working guild on NSP and its a community effort.
To Rob- Love you bro
Everyone else- While you’re all in here arguing about points you could actually be in WvW being useful. While I’m sure your respective guilds appreciate the massive hours you spend trolling here, maybe actually playing the game instead of talking about how bad each other plays the game would be more effective… just saying

Mad love for all of you,
Crazy Socks, Crazy Gloves, Crazyshoes, Crazy Hat, Crazy Pants

Os Guild- NSP for life
N-SParta

in WvW

Posted by: Anvil Pants.3426

Anvil Pants.3426

You’re bad, and you should feel bad!

Attachments:

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]
Grand Progressive Arch Battle Pope of Anvil Rock Defenders Alliance [TARD]

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

I do what I can.

With so little time available to play, I can at least enjoy the forums while I work extremely long hours.

in WvW

Rashagal.5867

As for not doing anything of merit, AR has been closing the ranking gap between BP and AR substantially over the past 6 weeks. While were no shooting star of progress, BP realizes were no slouch either. We have been creeping up on them gradually because AR doesn’t have band wagoners or transfers coming our way.

AR’s claim was that they’ve “clos[ed] the ranking gap…substantially over the past 6 weeks.” I provided the data which proves the gap at the end of the final week of that data was the largest the gap had ever been, and the gap at the second to last week of that data was the third largest it had ever been. As I pointed out, the gap is getting bigger. You can fabricate your own little narratives about “why” the gap is expanding, but really, no one cares at all about your excuses. The fact of the matter is the gap is expanding, and none of your silly little stories and failed attempts to pull the wool over others eyes (as you’ve so dramatically fooled yourselves) will ever change that fact.

Have fun coming up with new delusions for everyone to mock you for though. You’ve made quite a habit and reputation as the forum fool, I’d hate to see your only source of attention go away.

Perhaps you didn’t read where I amended what I said and admitted it was inaccurate as I hadn’t looked at it since the end of last week updates? And it wasn’t "AR’s " claim. It was mine. One that I openly and freely stated was wrong after you (finally) provided quantifiable evidence that I had it was incorrect. I don’t speak for AR. Nor am I Kodiak. Please don’t quote him then try to say I’m contradicting myself. I made no excuses for AR. I didn’t try to delude anyone or retroactively try to change history. You either don’t care enough to tell us apart and assume that we are both the same person by calling us (a plural) “the forum fool” (a singular), or you are too needlessly upset by an unnecessary argument in the first place that your anger and incivility is blinding you from telling the difference.

Either way, I’ve said my peace. And your rudeness and name calling has given me the impression that you care little for an actual debate and only seek to hurl insults. I’ve no interest in wasting another infraction on you. I hope NSP fares well in T7. Good Luck!

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

This thread isnt closed ? the Mods must be Enjoying this. Keep it up guys

Note : Imo the score is 2 – 3 for NSP. AR try harder please!

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

in WvW

Wryscher.1432

This thread isnt closed ? the Mods must be Enjoying this. Keep it up guys

Note : Imo the score is 2 – 3 for NSP. AR try harder please!

Just like always AR is getting double teamed by BP and NSP.

Well not always anymore, someone fell a tier cause they couldn’t hack it.

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

omg all of you just bump all day on wvw threads but globally you are all nameless

learn to speak and behave

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

Noooo, not globably nameless … how will I ever sleep at night with this news brought to light!

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

After reading this, I’m ready to give Northern Shiverpeaks a big enough lead just so they can get back to tier 6.

You guys need each other really badly!

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Burnnn.1903

Burnnn.1903

Indeed, its still better then third. I guess AR could have gave up to pick on lower population as well if we were as honorable as the great NSP.

What was that Syeria said about bottom feeders ? Enjoy picking on GoM and HoD.

That’s the attitude on AR that gets mocked so much. Once AR knows it can’t get first it plays for second. It is what the evidence posted earlier shows and what your own words show.

I honestly can’t relate to playing for anything other than first in a video game, so this mentality, and raygun’s for that matter, make absolutely no sense to me.

As for picking on GoM and HoD, true we outnumber them, but they have shown some great tactics and have still put up many great fights. Speaking from experience it lessens the fun being on either side of a numbers gap, but obviously a lot of people still are having fun and playing the game.

in WvW

Posted by: Burnnn.1903

Burnnn.1903

Whiskey flavored cookies ?

WHISKEY COOKIES
4 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup melted butter or shortening
3/4 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
pinch black pepper (optional)
1/2 cup plus 1/2 tablespoon cocoa
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup chopped nuts
2 oz. whiskey

Preheat oven to 350°F.

Combine dry ingredients, add whiskey, butter or shortening and milk. Refrigerate overnight.

Bake at 350F on a lightly butter cookie sheet. Frost warm ball cookies with chocolate or whiskey glaze.

Whiskey Glaze: 1 cup confectioners’ sugar stirred together with a few drops of whiskey or vanilla extract (enough to make a spreadable glaze).

DO WANT

in WvW

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

I think the real winners are people who don’t take part in flame wars over video games

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

I think the real winners are people who don’t take part in flame wars over video games

I think this counts as a passive aggressive flame. And by your own logic, you sir lose.. And so do I.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in WvW

dunnberry.2964

How much are those cookies selling for on the TP? Feel like a trade deal would help NSP/AR relations

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

why don’t we just all merge on to darkhaven. nsp+gom+hod+ar+bp+dh= ehmry bay.

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

in WvW

dunnberry.2964

Apparently some of AR also don’t realize we have our own thread to profess our unending love/hate relationship for each other bc they continue talking about NSP in the DH/BP/AR thread

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

maybe I should make a dh/bp/ar/nsp/gom/hod 3/1 thread?

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

why don’t we just all merge on to darkhaven. nsp+gom+hod+ar+bp+dh= ehmry bay.

Probably ’cause anyone on Gates of Madness that would ever think about transferrin left and never came back. There is a bit of madness in those who stayed on Gates of Madness.

Gate of Madness