Baruch vs Piken vs Augury

in WvW

Posted by: brakheart.1407

brakheart.1407

We “baruchians” can’t play vs Piken too many organized guilds in Piken, and too many people within each guild >_<

Acerot – Baruch Bay [ES]
Proud warrior from The Bullfighters [BuLL]

in WvW

Posted by: Saint Scarlet.2906

Saint Scarlet.2906

Most Piken guilds run 15-20 people at most, we have possibly 3 guild that can field 30 players on a good day. Piken guilds are good(not saying they’re better or the best) because alot of them formed many years ago and they’re played with each other for a long time. The below quote is why we enjoy playing against good opponents.

“The only way to get smarter(better in our cases) is by playing a smarter(better) opponent” – Fundamentals of Chess 1883

Commander Oracle Of Glint
Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: brakheart.1407

brakheart.1407

what’s good in Piken is that almost all the population there is formed by organized clans. Therefore, you people can raid (let’s say) 5 different clans, with about 15 people each, and that way become a lot more effective in WvW and in blob fights. Sadly, here in Baruch we don’t have that many variety of premades

Acerot – Baruch Bay [ES]
Proud warrior from The Bullfighters [BuLL]

in WvW

Posted by: loseros.5912

loseros.5912

I didn’t see so many whining about RG, personally it’s normal for me to change a server when you don’t have fun on other anymore and this is a COMPUTER GAME and it has to give you FUN after a long day of studing/working/whatever. Ofc I can understand their playstyle and tbh it’s always great chance to learn something when chasing them ^^

Btw. what happened to AR? You guys seem to be … exhausted? lost any guild or just want to drop a tier?

We recieved reinforcements actually. Directly from T1. BuLL came back to their home server, which i personally think they shouldn’t have left… and i think the same for the rest of guilds that are still out there… we could recover the nightcapping we had and be back in T2 easily i think. We just jeed morning coverage to be a T1-T2 bouncing server IMO. Just cause our night crew is too powerfull.

Piken needs to stop being so slapdash if a server as truly awful as BB think they’re t2/1 quality……

I did say so if we had a morning crew + the guilds that left, back. We’ve already been in T2 5th in rank thanks to nightcapping, and we recovered some of the nightcapping we had in the past. At least 4 guilds went to T1…

BB have never been good enough to sustain T2. T4-5 server.

Check this out, http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/4/#_history
Weeks 45 to 02 At week 51-52 guilds started leaving.

And we were used to have +695 nearly everyday during 4 hours at least…

Asterilla
Ranger charr 80, Guardian asura 80

(edited by loseros.5912)

in WvW

Posted by: Eide.4965

Eide.4965

what’s good in Piken is that almost all the population there is formed by organized clans. Therefore, you people can raid (let’s say) 5 different clans, with about 15 people each, and that way become a lot more effective in WvW and in blob fights.

Not just that, but we have a steady core group of people from different guilds who have gotten to know each other. Just knowing each other makes everything easier.

And yeah, as you say, we tend to have two or three decently sized groups roaming the map. Big enough so they can hold a blob at a choke point but because we have several we can outmaneuver the larger blobs every so often.

Having said that, just as guilty as blobbing up ourselves every so often

On a side note: fantastic fun in and around SM this afternoon. Kudos for that!

Researcher Rett
[GG] Goodgame
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: browolf.3825

browolf.3825

what’s good in Piken is that almost all the population there is formed by organized clans. Therefore, you people can raid (let’s say) 5 different clans, with about 15 people each, and that way become a lot more effective in WvW and in blob fights. Sadly, here in Baruch we don’t have that many variety of premades

however the downside of that is when guilds have queuing issues our raids fall apart and there’s a lack of effective action in borderlands.

Piken Square forever

in WvW

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

WvW is a game of numbers. You won’t get higher in tiers just with guild raids, even if they will play 6-8 hours a day( I can’t believe any commander would be able to lead at his best level for longer time without a break). Server with highest numbers will always win. After a month, after 2 months but finally other servers will feel exhausted, tired.
I love the way Piken is looking and the whole idea of staying in tier 3-4 even 5 and not going higher. Tier1 would completly kill this server of awesome people who know how WvW should look like

in WvW

Posted by: Loco.4561

Loco.4561

It’s almost impossible to get BB players to 1v1. I’m in BB borders literally on my own with a zerg of 40+ BB’s running around, trying to get a level 80 ele to leave briar and fight my up-levelled Engi 1v1. Doesn’t move from the tower until 2 friends turn up. Your all like it, none of you 1v1, you run then turn around when friends arrive, very frustrating.

Mashup Bootleg ~ WvW Mesmer
Cyrus Glitch – sPvP/tPvP Mesmer
Doctor Loki – sPvP/tPvP/WvW Power Necro

in WvW

loseros.5912

It’s almost impossible to get BB players to 1v1. I’m in BB borders literally on my own with a zerg of 40+ BB’s running around, trying to get a level 80 ele to leave briar and fight my up-levelled Engi 1v1. Doesn’t move from the tower until 2 friends turn up. Your all like it, none of you 1v1, you run then turn around when friends arrive, very frustrating.

Try for some luck in other bls ^^

Asterilla

in WvW

Posted by: Loco.4561

Loco.4561

Try for some luck in other bls ^^

Well I was hoping with so many of them around, 1 might actually 1v1 me lol Netherless, 2 of us just wiped about 7 BB camping the spawn, so not a bad end to the night

Mashup Bootleg ~ WvW Mesmer
Cyrus Glitch – sPvP/tPvP Mesmer
Doctor Loki – sPvP/tPvP/WvW Power Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Vayle.7964

Vayle.7964

was great fun this week playing against AR and BB, and its nice that I now finally had a chance to face RG for a full week without having little time to play

great battles guys, was awesome, cya around on the battlefield tomorrow and Good Luck at reset

Commander Vayle The Eternal,
Guild Leader Varangian Guard [VG]

in WvW

Posted by: Danielle.3152

Danielle.3152

We have never wanted to be a “tier” server, all we are looking for is good decent fights and minimal queue times. This is one of the reasons we have never recruited guilds to come to our server, we have several times in the past actively discouraged guilds from trying to come here. Our queue times on primetime are currently getting out of hand, the only things we lack is a full night cap guild(which we don’t want) as thats where most servers score the points against us is. I have always played at night and the only times we have ever had more than 20 people on at night is when RG and sIN turned our server into their pet project to get into T1, which the majority of guilds were against. We were never disorganised as a server, the current problem we are having is lots of migrating solo’s from T1 who haven’t a clue how to play(not to mention clogging up our queues) and we’re having to try and teach them.

If it’s the same people who took the free transfers to SFR going to Piken now, then I wish you good luck. At one point in that matchup we had home zone full and queued and it was ticking at +5 :P. There’s a lot of teaching and effort to be invested there.

To be honest t1 was quite fun for a while, because competing for points does to some extent generate good fights, unfortunately after culling patch both Desolation and Vizunah started running full zone blobs pretty much 100% of the time, skill lag became insane and so did the queues on SFR with free transfers so it became a total snoozefest except for one really fun GvG with VotF.

As for now I see no reason why Piken would want to go up a tier, tier 2 is Jade Sea and Elona who both play like small Vizunah (ie.: siege, blob & morning/night cap point oriented play). However if either SFR or Desolation or both drop to t2 going there might be an interesting alternative for them (Unless all the interesting guilds that Piken would probably want to fight leave those servers in the meantime).

Piken could be a t1 server easily, if they put any effort into getting points over fights during primetime whatsoever, the matter of fact is that they don’t. Because they do have both the primetime player quality and Russian cap that is required to amass points without resorting to insane morning/nightcapping.

[Scnd] Daniellita,
Blast!

(edited by Danielle.3152)

in WvW

Posted by: Saint Scarlet.2906

Saint Scarlet.2906

Our night cap isn’t too bad either if we put the effort in, sometimes when we need to we can tick for 400+ppt a night, despite being outnumbered 4/5v1. But we tend not to do it too often due to the fact it turns into more of a job than actual fun. Thats the reason we all play, is to enjoy ourselves. I think alot of people lost sight of that(just look at the way people stack to the winning server), they consider being on the top server/tier as being more important than actually enjoying themselves and all for bragging rights as far as i can tell. On our rise through the tiers we’ve faced pretty much all but 2 or 3 servers and faced the majority of guilds(at one point or another), there is as much quality in the lower tiers as the higher just not the same numbers(another reason why i believe Piken guilds are pretty good is they’ve faced all styles of play).

Commander Oracle Of Glint
Executed [EXE]
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Croustibat.1304

Croustibat.1304

Nice fights against Nuke / DsD / WIC / OSC today on AR BL .
Im sorry for the blob at the end of the evening, there was no commander left and i had to put mine on if we wanted to save garrison.
Best regards,
~Jhiana, Warforgis

Jhiana [WAR] Raidleader , Croustibat on swtor ( tofn )
www.warforgis.net

in WvW

Posted by: Graendall.4765

Graendall.4765

A very good morning to all of you!

Necrosis had a very dull evening to say the least yesterday in Piken BL.We had a healthy crew so we broke down in 2 groups to upgrade both Hills and Bay.

Things picked up a pace at night when AR tried several times the break-out event.Some nice battles to be had and as our leader was saying,Good training!

See you all in the reset

Zancrow The Red-Elementalist of [ObV]Oblivion-Hardcore WvW guild
http://oblivion-guild.shivtr.com/
Server-Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: qweman.5298

qweman.5298

I agree with you – Piken is a T3 server. They’re too slapdash and disorganised to be anything more.

Piken is T2 server falled to T3 during fight with Seafarer Rest. Slowly (but confidently) we are going back in T2

https://www.youtube.com/user/trial19911
Qwe Man
Visceral Effect [vE]

in WvW

Posted by: Mizhas.8536

Mizhas.8536

We recieved reinforcements actually. Directly from T1. BuLL came back to their home server, which i personally think they shouldn’t have left… and i think the same for the rest of guilds that are still out there… we could recover the nightcapping we had and be back in T2 easily i think. We just jeed morning coverage to be a T1-T2 bouncing server IMO. Just cause our night crew is too powerfull.

Baruch? T2? You made my day @H@H@H@ lol
1. Stop all blob die from 30 PS zerg
2. Stop run away all blob from 30 ppl with [Nug]/[XT]/[RuNL]/[DZ]/[SPRT] tag. It is really annoying when badges always run away from you
3. Stop cowardly sitting at sieges when you have 60+ ppl in tower

If you learn this simple things, maybe (!) someday (!) BB will have the income 300+ daily like PS
but Baruch in T2.. pfff ahahaha lol i can’t stop laughing

Well, you talk like a blob had a chance against a +30 WvW dedicated guild member player group.

Still, you’re in T3 cause its easier to kill those who come from T4.

I LOL about PIken too. A server that should fight in T2 and decides to stay at T3 to farm and insult other servers.

GJ guys!

(edited by Mizhas.8536)

in WvW

Mizhas.8536

Most Piken guilds run 15-20 people at most, we have possibly 3 guild that can field 30 players on a good day. Piken guilds are good(not saying they’re better or the best) because alot of them formed many years ago and they’re played with each other for a long time. The below quote is why we enjoy playing against good opponents.

“The only way to get smarter(better in our cases) is by playing a smarter(better) opponent” – Fundamentals of Chess 1883

Forgive me but i don’t believe you.

What do you mean with “on a good day”? OSC f.e. easily gets +25-30 players everynight i see them out there.

in WvW

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

Baruch? T2? You made my day @H@H@H@ lol
1. Stop all blob die from 30 PS zerg
2. Stop run away all blob from 30 ppl with [Nug]/[XT]/[RuNL]/[DZ]/[SPRT] tag. It is really annoying when badges always run away from you
3. Stop cowardly sitting at sieges when you have 60+ ppl in tower

If you learn this simple things, maybe (!) someday (!) BB will have the income 300+ daily like PS
but Baruch in T2.. pfff ahahaha lol i can’t stop laughing

I LOL about PIken too. A server that should fight in T2 and decides to stay at T3 to farm and insult other servers.

GJ guys!

There is no difference if Piken would play in T2 or T3 because it’s just a matter of better covarage. It’s not about skill, not about better organised guilds. We’re looking for good clashes which t3 easily provides. Guilds on Piken are good, but still need a lot of practice to become even better. My personal point of view is – there is NO REASON for Piken to get higher. Maybe for fun change opponents for a week and try t2 but not like pushing as much as we can just to get there.

Thanks a lot for every fight this week, had a blast fighting vs that diversified kind of groups :p

in WvW

Posted by: Masslegeek.4692

Masslegeek.4692

Hey, here is a small video of tuesday prime on ARBL, defending Etheron against DsD

http://youtu.be/47owJLuLFQc

enjoy

Blop And Pop [qO] – Augury Rock Coordinator

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

GJ guys!

Kinda lame to think that we would want to stay in T3 on purpose to have easier targets from T4. Who would do such a lame thing? It seems you would (?)

We don’t want easier targets, quite the opposite actually. We want opponents we can have good fights with. That’s it. No more no less

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in WvW

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

Look for duels at the windmill. Contact Tikiitaka or other Shadow, if there is not raid or other mission the brotherhood will attend your interest.

Best regards,

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in WvW

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

The problem with BB is that every Server they faced T3 and above perhaps T4 too, kicked their kitten on PT, so if you wanna be competitive and go further you have to change this, otherwise you will go nowhere;-)
Nightcapping is no solution at all.

Greets Myrmi

in WvW

loseros.5912

The problem with BB is that every Server they faced T3 and above perhaps T4 too, kicked their kitten on PT, so if you wanna be competitive and go further you have to change this, otherwise you will go nowhere;-)

Greets Myrmi

Nothing we haven’t already discussed but since we get points (nightcapping or not)… ppl tend to forget how to improve.

Asterilla

in WvW

Posted by: Wompage.4586

Wompage.4586

And so another matchup draws to a close. Gotta say, i’ve enjoyed this one, and the fights are more than making up for the queues.

Soulorai – http://www.youtube.com/soulorai
[Scnd][RG][TUP]

in WvW

Posted by: Kimbald.2697

Kimbald.2697

AR Blob in action :
http://s24.postimg.org/v01vp2w3n/gw2.jpg

Hum sorry, it seem that’s PS…

OMG you guys call that a blob ? Looks like dolyak/sentry kill team from t1

Everything is relative, even blobbing…

Ola Sin.
Hope you’re having a blast.
Greetings from one crazy Wombat on Piken. One Wiggely Wombat at that.

And now get out of our thread, shoo!
When we say it’s a blob, it IS a blob.
Camp squad, my kitten…

Piken never blobs, only the others do.
When Piken happens to blob by accident, we joke at how the others will say ‘Piken blob server’. And than we come post here about how the OTHERS blob.
So don’t ruin that by diminishing that with words like ‘camp squad’ or ‘dolyak’ or ‘sentry’.
We know a blob whe we see one, except when it is ours… than it’s an accident, coincidence or even a lie. Just never a blob.

Did I mention to say ‘hi’ to all Sinners yet?
Now shoo.

Wiggely, wobbely and other wombaty wabbity creatures…

in WvW

Posted by: Apolyon.6937

Apolyon.6937

Greets Myrmi

At what time is prime time for you? And why do you think that it is the same for other servers?

in WvW

Posted by: Cornholio.1567

Cornholio.1567

Had a blast in BB bl last night, was fun and rly good turn out for us. Nice skimrish from Tohu
RG you are pretty beast, I feel we always learn something fighting you feed us your tactics, hehe..

(edited by Cornholio.1567)

in WvW

Centrix.4065

Nugos vs Red Guard gvg will begin in a few moments

You can watch the stream from our perspective @ http://www.twitch.tv/censtudios

in WvW

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

Came across a very good Thief from Warforgis? [WAR] today on baruch border just outside piken spawn tower

I was pretty upset that you decided to focus fighting the other person instead of me

he is just an average thief, and very imature.
check attached the drama he make if he lose the fight

Attachments:

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in WvW

Posted by: Mishima.2986

Mishima.2986

Amazing week guys!! congrats piken you win this week.

Awesome figths with FG, XT, OSC, WAR, NR and more. Very fun week for DsD, we hope learn a lot of all and improve every week.

<3 Dalure and Joe.

GL next week for all guys and have fun.

[DsD] Disidentes – WvW retired guild leader.

in WvW

Posted by: Jue.6493

Jue.6493

Whos joe

15char

in WvW

Centrix.4065

Came across a very good Thief from Warforgis? [WAR] today on baruch border just outside piken spawn tower

I was pretty upset that you decided to focus fighting the other person instead of me

Lol I remember that guy!! I encountered him too last week lol. Same immature behaviour.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Mishima.2986

Mishima.2986

Whos joe

15char

LOL hi joe!! i mean Jue HAHAHAH

[DsD] Disidentes – WvW retired guild leader.

in WvW

Posted by: Croustibat.1304

Croustibat.1304

Hello, im officer from Warforgis [WAR].
I wanted to apologies for that, trakittenalking isnt allowed and is against our guild’s rules.
I already had a chat with him and that will not happen again ( otherwise i’ll do what i have to ).
If you guys have any issue with a Warforgis member please contact me on Jhiana ( Croustibat.1304 ) .
Again, im really sorry for what happened, there is no excuse and no one should use thoses words in a vidéo game.

Best regards,
~Jhiana, [WAR] Officer

Jhiana [WAR] Raidleader , Croustibat on swtor ( tofn )
www.warforgis.net

(edited by Croustibat.1304)

in WvW

Posted by: qweman.5298

qweman.5298

i’m slow, but
Thanks RG and Nug for great perfomance yesterday. Most of Russian community came to watch))

https://www.youtube.com/user/trial19911
Qwe Man
Visceral Effect [vE]

in WvW

Centrix.4065

It was a great run, eventhough we got our kitten handed to us lol. The internal discussions about what went wrong and how to improve went on for hours. Such a great learning experience after our 2nd gvg ever. I hope we’ll do these more often, since it’s a fun change from the daily wvw raids and a good learning experience.

in WvW

Posted by: The Holy Eldar.3624

The Holy Eldar.3624

Great reset last night, awesome to see a massive turnout from all servers! We had some great fights against DsD, BuLL and especially siN (<3 great to see you back!).
Loved the little roleplaying at the end with the BuLLs and the rest of the siN leftovers.

Some BuLL and Bullfightershttp://i.imgur.com/FM4yy46.jpg

Acan Stoneheart
Immortal Kingdom [KING] – Officer
Second Law [Scnd] Filthy Casual

in WvW

Posted by: Graendall.4765

Graendall.4765

Very intense reset in Piken BL.RG and siN really wanted to kick each others kitten
Necrosis had some people online and we stood by FG to reinforce their commander.Was a relaxing night.The swap of reset time is very convinient for us in Greece.Now we can play a bit in the reset!

Also,here is a bonus vid from fights during the past week.Its high time you see one of our own vids and the damage we do in the field.Have a nice day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8Qob75254kg

Zancrow The Red-Elementalist of [ObV]Oblivion-Hardcore WvW guild
http://oblivion-guild.shivtr.com/
Server-Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Danielle.3152

Danielle.3152

It was a great run, eventhough we got our kitten handed to us lol. The internal discussions about what went wrong and how to improve went on for hours. Such a great learning experience after our 2nd gvg ever. I hope we’ll do these more often, since it’s a fun change from the daily wvw raids and a good learning experience.

Thanks for the fights guys, don’t focus overly on the score, some of the fights were quite close, especially very nice usage of portal in one of them. Also I congratulate you on your balls, some guilds have stalled/refused to do GvG us in t1 for 6 weeks, even with much more GvG experience than you had coming to this one.

[Scnd] Daniellita,
Blast!

in WvW

Posted by: Wompage.4586

Wompage.4586

Fun reset last night, great showing from everyone, and great to see sIN in this tier.

Some footage from last night from [Scnd]

Unfortunately the audio on that one is blocked in Germany, so here’s an audioless version for those less fortunate

Soulorai – http://www.youtube.com/soulorai
[Scnd][RG][TUP]

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Was a while since I saw VII in action, but I have to say, excellent play at the SW keep in Piken border. I was the random Mesmer left alone in the keep after guildies signed off and ended up solo defending it with 20ish BB outside (“defending” being a relative term), then you plowed into them. And kept plowing into them, lol. Augery came to join in the fun and you never seemed to hesistate about engaging them despite being heavily outnumbered with even more BB in the back.

I was thouroughly impressed. And got plenty of loot bags as I tagged along for a little while, I’m sure you where too busy fighting to shoo me away :p

in WvW

loseros.5912

Nice farming tonight in EB. Lots of badges and ppl dead hope you enjoyed it as much as i did ^^. Special thanks to the people around pangloss and ogre tower.

Asterilla

in WvW

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

Hello SIN!
Nice to see you again. It;s not important wipe or be wiped. Welcome at home Friends
o/
p.s. We still remember your RPG movies

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Balzamon.1396

Balzamon.1396

I vote for letting BB win so that they can go to T2.
That nightcapping you guys do is just rediculus and i cant understand whats the fun with that.
I myself enjoy fights and good defended keeps (its such a satisfaction if you manage to conqure it or wipe a strong enemy). I cant understand how you guys can do this massive nightcap all day long. for Exp? for karma? for WXP? for the 1-2s? if thats the reason its just poor. (and also for me a reason to hope that Anet changes the reward system. For example it would be a start to reduce the reward for capping something drasticly when the enemy is outmanned.)

If the reason is that you want to be a T2 or T1 server…then you have to improve your primetime a lot.

Primetime in EB was fun today. Had a little guildgroup there (around 10 GG) and some nice fights like O C B for ex.
A friendly tipp for OCB: only berserker gear on everyone is maybe not that good.

Commander Ireth Alcàrin [NíP]
Piken Square
Community Officer @ http://gw2community.com/

in WvW

loseros.5912

The nightcapping we have is the same as the mornincapping we suffer. Different prime times and off peak hours. Nothing else. Don’t blame the outnumbered or reward or whatever.

Asterilla

in WvW

Posted by: LotuS.4378

LotuS.4378

<popcorn>

oh wait! where is flame?

[INC] Incendies
http://incendies-guild.tk/

in WvW

Mizhas.8536

When you talk about PTs you should understand that we may don’t have the same PT.
I mean, Spanish people have dinner around 21-22pm so our strongest groups start their raids at 22:30 – 23.

You may call that nightcapping or whatever but i just think that we just have different PTs.
Hovewer, we still have strong numbers at night and we do have nightcapping aswell as we don’t have much numbers in the morning. I think its pretty balanced.

Now, about letting BB get to T2… i would be really disssapointed if this happens.

in WvW

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

<popcorn>

oh wait! where is flame?

Think i found it

Attachments:

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

in WvW

Posted by: Twinklefairy.6739

Twinklefairy.6739

I cant understand how you guys can do this massive nightcap all day long.

If it’s all day long, then it’s hardly nightcapping, just sayin….