Come to ET or FC

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Although the match up isn’t great right now with the system the way it is, we do have some of the best communities around. Whether it be ET or FC, there are commanders and guilds on these two servers that love to teach new players and work together. We do everything from quaggan parades to having fun fortifying camps against zergs. There’s always something to do in WvW and I know a lot of the guilds here do a lot of pve events (might be irrelevant with guesting up).

To keep the post short and sweet, we are a really solid group here that has had a lot of practice against the odds and any members of our servers that join will make a lasting impact on wvw. Also, it’s around 10g offpeak to move

If you are interested in coming, throw out a pm to myself or Detharos.3157 (a player from a large FC guild). Moving servers is a big step for a lot of players and it’s important you get a feel for where you’re going to plant your feet. Anyway, time to get off the soapbox. Gl and hf in wvw all.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

SniffyCube.6107

Actually you are quite wrong the tier is very much still alive. There has been a second wind so to speak and a lot of us are rallying. Now is the time to get your feet wet because it’s the cheapest to transfer to (10g a piece is a few hours of farming) and there’s a lot of new players to fill your ranks.

Edit: was in response to a now deleted post

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Posted by: Spica.9308

Spica.9308

ET would prefer small dedicated and loyal groups not temporary bandwagons.
We don’t want another sky diving experience :x

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

SniffyCube.6107

nah, everyone is welcome to either server, there’s no closed door policy because I am convinced once they join and see the fighting down here they’ll stay

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Posted by: XxNuggetxX.7823

XxNuggetxX.7823

+1 to this post. WvW is better in a good community guild

any aussies that wana make the move to FC and become a part of the ever growing “nite” (Prime time for us aussies) crew give me a wisper, name’s below

XnuggetX: 80 Engineer – Nuggetxxx: 80 Gardian
Bloody Swagmen[BS], Fergs Night Crew.
Senior Member, Commander Tag.

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Posted by: Narcissus.1058

Narcissus.1058

Anyone coming to FC, please pm me, we could use any support for our growing Vanguard Initiative

Aburame Shino, FC WvWer extrordinaire
Leader of the FC Vanguard Initiative(RIP)
Some random guy in [EDGE]

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Having fought both FC and ET, I must say that transferring to either of those servers is a very good thing. They have community, talent, and most things you could want in a server. I shudder to see the day either of them ever leave T8.
Also, Detharos, keep plugging away. You are not forgotten. and if you see a certain asura thief of TFM, say hi for me.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Posted by: Narcissus.1058

Narcissus.1058

Aw man, one of those Kain guys, JK, thanks for making WvW interesting for a while! Fighting you guys was the proverbial uphill battle that weeded out the quitters, and now we are better for it! Thanks again Kain, and ET, I look forward to seeing(killing) you out there!

Aburame Shino, FC WvWer extrordinaire
Leader of the FC Vanguard Initiative(RIP)
Some random guy in [EDGE]

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Posted by: Viada.7501

Viada.7501

Thanks for all the support all! I am a leader of one of those dedicated WvW guilds, TAC, Tactical Terror, 200+ members. We have a good community and work together. It is great to see regular names in WvW. We welcome all new players!

Viada – Guild Leader
[TAC] Tactical Terror
Eredon Terrace

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Posted by: Air.6452

Air.6452

This, everything about this post is a good thing.

Chody – Leader of We Came To Dance GW2
Crystal Desert
We Came To Dance [WCTD]

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

SniffyCube.6107

Anyone coming to FC, please pm me, we could use any support for our growing Vanguard Initiative

ET also has a growing aussie community and I have been seeing quite a few taiwanese players as well as a few korean players. We do lack EU coverage, but would love to get some.

I know the 20ish aussies in this guild would appreciate some company in wvw.

Variety is the spice of life, so come bring your unique perspectives and cultures to our servers.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Posted by: Rattlehead.1476

Rattlehead.1476

Bloody Swagmen is always looking for new Aussies/Kiwis, so if you’re wanting a change, consider heading to FC, you won’t regret it.

Jadeikins: Friendly neighbourhood Thief
Lady Nikh: The Goddess of Victory ^_^

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Posted by: DaBleuberry.1780

DaBleuberry.1780

Having fought both FC and ET, I must say that transferring to either of those servers is a very good thing. They have community, talent, and most things you could want in a server. I shudder to see the day either of them ever leave T8.
Also, Detharos, keep plugging away. You are not forgotten. and if you see a certain asura thief of TFM, say hi for me.

I suppose you’re talking about me

Ássurance [ÆSS] ~Lablueberry

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Possibly…..you are missed here on Kaineng. I know why you went FC ( and they are possibly better for it), but now we are finding our zerg isn’t around 24/7. Which is why BG is moving up to T1. The other day, it took around 2 hrs for me to finally get in Hills in our BL because it was a one-man op for awhile (being counter-trebbed is not fun). BG is all over the place in WvW.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Posted by: Fozzik.1742

Fozzik.1742

I didn’t notice this thread… I threw down the gauntlet in my own topic…
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Don-t-be-a-wimp-Transfer-to-FC/first#post1536798

I totally agree. People should be moving where the challenge is high and the community is good. Come fly the friendly FC skies!

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

SniffyCube.6107

I think the goal of this thread is for people to come to both our communities, ET and FC depending on which they will have more fun in / fit in better… which is why I gave a FC contact as well :P

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Posted by: Scleameth.6809

Scleameth.6809

If you’re wondering to xfer to ET or FC…
FC is obviously the right choice since I pledge to give 1 copper for every person who transfers. But that’s not all! If you refer a friend I’ll also throw in a pair of white acolyte’s gloves! Still not convinced? Well for a limited time offer, if you conquer SM all by yourself you’ll receive the coveted “/salute” in public and a bag of starter crafting goods of your choice!
Beat that Team Bean!!
seriously though: if you think about transferring to a great communities with some real fun battles and access to WvW whenever you want to play and not when the queue decides you will – join FC or ET. C’mon!!!! Youuuu caaan doo iiitt!

FC – [SNKY]
Keep the Faith (and stay out of AC fire)

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

A kitten die everytime you choose SF over ET/FC. Don’t kill kittens!

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

SniffyCube.6107

haha I wouldn’t go that far, but something bad certainly happens!

Another great bonus = no server lag in t8

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Posted by: silverfire.2547

silverfire.2547

On the other hand, if you’re in Australia or Asia, SF is still a decent choice — calling our night crew a skeleton crew would be offensive to the servers that actually field enough people around those times to call it a skeleton crew.

Mira Alluvion (Me) | Hanna Bulwark (W) | Sophie Dusthaven (Th)
[CoSA]/[WWGD] // Sorrow’s Furnace (since August 2012) US West Evening Shift

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

SniffyCube.6107

This isn’t an SF thread, you already have a lot more players than us. Please make your own and not hijack ours.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

silverfire.2547

Sure, but as long as you’re mentioning odds, I figured it was worth pointing out that gap in coverage. The tables are completely turned during that time of day.

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

SniffyCube.6107

We have a small window of 2-3 hours where we can make the map blue before the majority of your players get back and swarms us. I would hardly call that a decisive advantage. However, as more people get tired of the lag issues on higher servers and look for great communities, ET and FC will fill and then maybe that will play into giving us an edge.

ET and FC have a growing asian and aussie player base as well as EU players starting to come over to check us out.

Almost everyone I talk to that has made the move absolutely loves it here.

No queues, no server lag, great community, resilient players, and a slew of friendly commanders who care about players instead of using them as pawns… can’t ask for a better gaming atmosphere.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

All the lower tier servers need love. The lower you go the more love they need!

And because the lower tiers don’t win a whole lot, or didn’t, that is why they are where they are. Usually the people left, are there to have fun and enjoy a good fight. Usually a lot less drama and a lot more fun.

+1 For people having fun!

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

Bloody Swagmen is always looking for new Aussies/Kiwis, so if you’re wanting a change, consider heading to FC, you won’t regret it.

Yeah if you are going to transfer to one of these servers….make sure you make the right decision and go to FC. They are worthy adversaries on the field and an amazingly skilled bunch of players. I would rather fight 20-30 ET any day than run into a one of FC’s five man tactical squads.

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

silverfire.2547

We have a small window of 2-3 hours where we can make the map blue before the majority of your players get back and swarms us.

Oh I know — I’m just hoping some nice transfers can help us cover that gap so I don’t lose sleep worrying about what’ll happen in a higher tier.

In all honesty though, if anyone deserves a boost in numbers it’s FC — their daytime numbers are barely higher than ET’s, but they have a worse night crew than even we do.

(edited by silverfire.2547)

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Just come down here to feel the pain!

Or are you too soft for that?

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Just come down here to feel the pain!

Or are you too soft for that?

So just need to ask you this one question…What are que times like on the the top tier servers compared to the zero que times here and how do the smaller amazing fights here compare to the higher tiers? I feel like tier are many benefits to transfer to one of the T8 servers.

DISCLAIMER here…SF does outnumber both of the other servers and we are looking to move up a tier. Due to this terrible system it is taking us longer than it should and hope when we do T8 will be a more balanced tier.

(Err had to edit…I meant two questions)

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

(edited by FilthyRat.4652)

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

So just need to ask you this one question…What are que times like on the the top tier servers compared to the zero que times here and how do the smaller amazing fights here compare to the higher tiers?

Before the SoS BADwagon came to BG, we had longe queues Home BL and EB the entire weekend (to not mention the 4/4 infinite queues at friday night). I was able to join in the Enemy BL without a queues as long a big guild wasn’t there (that would provoke a small queue, of 5-10 mins). I’m sure things are worse now, since more big guilds joined….

We have no queues down here (Maybe even SF is clear for that matter), and depending of the time you can see the outmanned debuff a lot. At Thursday night ET had 3/4 Outmanned Debuffs, and i’m sure ferg’s have the same issues (I even saw SF outmanned once when were pushing green out of ETBL). In BG i only saw outmanned debuff when BG gave up fighting in the last week at T1, having it 4/4. In regular situations it’s been long since i last saw outmanned on BG crew (Problably it was at BG/SoR/IoJ matchup, where BG never showed up on SoR BL at NA prime)

I don’t know if that’s what you wanted to know, but there it is.

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

So just need to ask you this one question…What are que times like on the the top tier servers compared to the zero que times here and how do the smaller amazing fights here compare to the higher tiers?

Before the SoS BADwagon came to BG, we had longe queues Home BL and EB the entire weekend (to not mention the 4/4 infinite queues at friday night). I was able to join in the Enemy BL without a queues as long a big guild wasn’t there (that would provoke a small queue, of 5-10 mins). I’m sure things are worse now, since more big guilds joined….

We have no queues down here (Maybe even SF is clear for that matter), and depending of the time you can see the outmanned debuff a lot. At Thursday night ET had 3/4 Outmanned Debuffs, and i’m sure ferg’s have the same issues (I even saw SF outmanned once when were pushing green out of ETBL). In BG i only saw outmanned debuff when BG gave up fighting in the last week at T1, having it 4/4. In regular situations it’s been long since i last saw outmanned on BG crew (Problably it was at BG/SoR/IoJ matchup, where BG never showed up on SoR BL at NA prime)

I don’t know if that’s what you wanted to know, but there it is.

Absolutely was what I wanted to hear…just speaking for SF we will get a que on EB when the server resets right now…when we had people on that weren’t burt out you would find on a few nights during prime time there may be a que to EB, but it was very rarely. That being said I would love to see a flood of transfers to T8 so we can have good matches more often.

Thanks for the info man hope T8 gets transfers and there are good fights all around.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Posted by: SaadBaig.8560

SaadBaig.8560

FC is a great choice, as I am from that server.

Yes we are the least populated server, but god kitten you wouldn’t care.
Absolutely no queuing times (been playing since December, I didn’t even KNOW there was such thing as a queue time for WvW up until about 3 minutes ago while reading this thread)

Joining our server will get you a plethora of commanders that really do care about how you play and help you adapt. This is the precise description about how I got into an amazing Guild, The United Centurions (TuC)

Regarding what FilthyRat rat said above regarding taking on a 30 man ET zerg over a 5 man FC squad, your VERY right..

God last night, at ET borderlands, our 10 man squad alone was killing LEFT and RIGHT 30 plus man ET zergs. Our crowning achievment was last night right after the server reset. We had probably a mini zerg of about 20 going, and we DOMINATED a 60 plus ET zerg.

We are VERY smart with how we play WvW. Our server HAS to resort to tactics as thats all we can use, we don’t have the sheer player base that SF does, but we aren’t as unorganized as ET.

If you come to FC, your going to get a VERY good experience with how WvW should feel on a much smaller more managable level, but a level that will still challenge you, making you think outside of the box.

Join TuC. Best guild I’ve ever been in, we are extremely tactful, and with 5 commanders in the guild, we know our kitten.

If you EVER see 4-6 TuC players and they happen to be almost all Gaurdians, I would run…..run like HELL!

(edited by SaadBaig.8560)

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

FC is a great choice, as I am from that server.

Yes we are the worst server, but god kitten you wouldn’t care.
Absolutely no queuing times (been playing since December, I didn’t even KNOW there was such thing as a queue time for WvW up until about 3 minutes ago while reading this thread)

Joining our server will get you a plethora of commanders that really do care about how you play and help you adapt. This is the precise description about how I got into an amazing Guild, The United Centurions (TuC)

Regarding what FilthyRat rat said above regarding taking on a 30 man ET zerg over a 5 man FC squad, your VERY right..

God last night, at ET borderlands, our 10 man squad alone was killing LEFT and RIGHT 30 plus man ET zergs. Our crowning achievment was last night right after the server reset. We had probably a mini zerg of about 20 going, and we DOMINATED a 60 plus ET zerg.

We are VERY smart with how we play WvW. Our server HAS to resort to tactics as thats all we can use, we don’t have the sheer player base that SF does, but we aren’t as unorganized as ET.

If you come to FC, your going to get a VERY good experience with how WvW should feel on a much smaller more managable level, but a level that will still challenge you, making you think outside of the box.

Join TuC. Best guild I’ve ever been in, we are extremely tactful, and with 5 commanders in the guild, we know our kitten.

If you EVER see 4-6 TuC players and they happen to be almost all Gaurdians, I would run…..run like HELL!

Well have two problems with that…

1) Not the worst server just the most outnumbered by both servers.

2) For being outnumbered you guys seem a little more organized than the both of us at times

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Posted by: shunobee.6907

shunobee.6907

Yes come and join us in FC or ET! We have donuts!

[mend] – Eredon Terrace

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

whats grinding your gears so hard dude.
dat hate.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Posted by: TheRatofFilth.3528

TheRatofFilth.3528

dat hate.

Nothing grind my gears…I speak the truth in it’s almighty form. I did just create this account and join ET on the battlefield today. But man was it just feels like I made the biggest mistake of my life. I play the game for fun and it is so hard to do that sometimes no matter how hard I try or others hate my divine wisdom.

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

dat hate.

Nothing grind my gears…I speak the truth in it’s almighty form. I did just create this account and join ET on the battlefield today. But man was it just feels like I made the biggest mistake of my life. I play the game for fun and it is so hard to do that sometimes no matter how hard I try or others hate my divine wisdom.

I’ve came to ET (down from BG), and i’m enjoying my stay here for sure… I don’t know what you are talking about…

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

I didn’t paid attention to his name… Figures…

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

SniffyCube.6107

Tbh, it’s flattering that the larger server wants to derail us so badly. ET growing in numbers must threaten them.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Posted by: TheRatofFilth.3528

TheRatofFilth.3528

Wait what how dare you speak blasphemy….guess what when I am in ET WvW i will keep it very civil. I really do hate making people upset and all I did wrong was not roll FC.

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Scleameth.6809

Please reconsider FC if you want to transfer…. ET barely makes a plight here, but they seem to be growing in numbers! Granted FC can have some pretty good teams going out, but we can’t stand against SF zerg and ET zerg in EB and FC BL!
We do however dust ourselves off, crack our knuckles and get right back into the fight. come to FC if you really want to prove you poooooweeeer!! (pretty please)

Edit: comments of below post invalidates my statement.

FC – [SNKY]

(edited by Scleameth.6809)

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

SniffyCube.6107

You take our lack of begging as a sign of not caring. I prefer to consider it having class and letting people decide… which is why I made an ET or FC post as opposed to just the server I’m on. No reason to slander one or the other, instead, let people check out both and see which is right for them. We both need people.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Scleameth.6809

Nahh sry did not mean to pop one at ET, you guys are doing stellar work at the moment…. Nor do I want to hijack your thread and turn it into an FC only one.
just making a plight toward FC. I’ve been promoting your thread for either FC or ET earlier. I just prefer they transfer to FC

FC – [SNKY]

(edited by Scleameth.6809)

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

Ok.

Since everyone wants to jump on the band wagon of throwing pitches for every server, their own or others, I’ll thorw in my 2 cents.

Come to Ferguson Crossing

Are you a Die hard player. Do you not take death lying down. Does it take being spiked several times to finally kill you, do you laugh in the face of death? Does the fact that I am mentioning you will die, a lot, many times over, entice you to come check out what the deal is? Then FC is for you.
In Ferguson’s we can promise you brutal, bloody defeat, any day of the week, any time you want it, even at a moment’s notice. In fact if you tell our stellar commanders how and to whom you want to get killed by, they can oblige your request almost any time of the day or night.

At FC, we are on the top of our game even if we are on the bottom of the totem pole. We have fought some of the best servers around, and we take pride in the fact that when it comes to getting stomped. we are up there with the best of them. In fact, ask the last server that faced off against us, they moved to 2nd place because everyone between us and T2 was skared of them. That’s right, we faced off against some of the best servers ever, and lost brutally each time. but still we came back for more.

So if dirt naps, being overrun, and trampled to death under the boot heel of some oversized server that will one day make other servers quake in their path, knowing full well you were willing face anything, rushing to your death with wild abandon and fearlessness, then Ferg is the server for you. Wimps and Whiners need not apply.

Ferg, yes, we are all going to die here.

Come to Sorrows Furnace

Are you tired of winning and bragging about how great you are? Would you rather win and complain about it? Does the idea of overrunning the other servers on your tier for 6 weeks straight and still wanting to play the victim card turn you on? Do you feel the need to deny the people and teams that made your victories possible, by being able to outnumber and over coverage your opponents, and thus result in blow out match after blow out match. Then Sorrows Furnace is for you.

In fact, if you come to Sorrows Furnace, not only will your arrival be denied, your contribution will be as well. If that fills you with joy, and the idea of being able to whine even while winning is worth more then the winning itself. The yes, Sorrows Furnace can provide. Sorrows Furnace has been destroying it’s tier now for no less than 6 weeks straight, and still makes a fuss if other servers can get holdings on their land making claims of being asleep, or having no crew during that time, and if you want to be a part of that, come on down. We won’t admit you arrived, ever, and gosh if you leave, we will make a public parade that we are losing people in mass exodus.

Sorrows Furnace, for those that want to win and whine about it!

Come to Eredon Terrace

Does the state of confusion entice you? Do you feel the urge to blindly and rabidly follow a commander tag (Even off a cliff to your death) then Eredon Terrace is for you.

We have no tact, no order, and we depend on other people with blue Doritos chips over their heads to have a clue what to do and if that sounds like you, then ET is the place for you. Here at ET we follow directions, cluelessly and mindlessly we will brutalize anything that we are told to, once we finish capping this last point. So if you like being part of a zombie-eque brute squad, or leading one, Consider ET, in fact, we are so single-minded we will run back to a fight we just died in, simply because the commander hasn’t way pointed yet.

So, if you can’t grasp defeat, and want to know what it feels like to be on the Zombie side in a horror film, then Eredon is the server for you.

Eredon Terrace, Arrrrr Brainz!

Yes, this is all Satire and done in good fun

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

(edited by Ungood.3054)

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Viada.7501

Come join us in ET! My stream from last night. Hanging out with me guild.
http://www.twitch.tv/lovelyasianbarbie/b/373300837

Viada – Guild Leader
[TAC] Tactical Terror
Eredon Terrace

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

ungood is a genius

have my babies etc etc

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Viada.7501

Haha I love it Ungood! Good work!

Viada – Guild Leader
[TAC] Tactical Terror
Eredon Terrace

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

SF is the only server that can win and lose at same time…

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

rofl. too much win.
ARRRRRRR.... BRAIIINNNNNZZZZZ

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

SniffyCube.6107

haha idk if we’re all like zombies, but I see where you’re coming from

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

Come to ET or FC

in WvW

Posted by: Rattlehead.1476

Rattlehead.1476

Fergs are your true Spartans, outnumbered on all sides, but no matter the odds we fight till the death ;-)

Jadeikins: Friendly neighbourhood Thief
Lady Nikh: The Goddess of Victory ^_^