SmokeyNYY.7841

Round three. FIGHT!

SoR starting with the lead.

you mean round four…

Dec 7: BG-SOR-IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

Doesn’t sound as cool as three. It can be round three: the sequel.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

where is all the bg guilds in blackgate bl? we are lonely

Attachments:

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in WvW

Posted by: Topix.6974

Topix.6974

Come on IOJ, Can’t you attack someone other than just us? BG attacks us cause we are there biggest threat and you attack us to stop us from dethroning BG.

Mentally On Call – 80 Elementalist
Mentally Disturbed – [MD]
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: buki.3108

buki.3108

Wouldn’t count on IoJ doing anything smart… ever

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

This is pretty amusing. Getting double teamed hard on 3 maps and still winning points overall.

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

@Topix, BG hits us to keep the lead.
IoJ hits to stay in the tier. Either way it causes a ton of fun.
I’d take fun over boring any day.

This is how I feel as well. Can’t get enough though these 8 hour gaming days are killing my sleep.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

So what are those 3 maps you are getting double teamed on?

IoJ didnt show up in BG bl. In EB HB had Mendons for 2 hours defending it vs. 50+ IoJ, and in IoJ, BG has been putting up preasure on IoJ and the other way around.

Stop crying and start fighting instead SoR.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in WvW

Posted by: Fevess.7658

Fevess.7658

Come on IOJ, Can’t you attack someone other than just us? BG attacks us cause we are there biggest threat and you attack us to stop us from dethroning BG.

Enjoy the Lead for as brief as it will be, it won’t be long before we steam roll over you

in WvW

Posted by: MuadDanK.1274

MuadDanK.1274

Can someone post a score update? Maybe a map sc… I’m at work and I’m anxious to know how the battle is going.

in WvW

Posted by: DDO.3946

DDO.3946

Score and map please, for those of us stuck at work at 0447am

in WvW

Posted by: Indo.8629

Indo.8629

BG- 6866, 215 ppt
SoR- 6751, 285 ppt
IoJ- 5539, 195 ppt

Same thing as always, SoR wins NA, then BG comes in for pvedoor against both realms, then IoJ will come in to pvedoor after that, then NA will come around again and SoR will win that time slot, etc etc etc

Nothing has really changed. Personally, I’m still waiting for any guild on any of the servers to accept our guild v guild challenge.

Though as a side note, it’s been fun in BG BL today. Good fights as always.

Tempest Wolves – The Sanctum
80k kills and counting

(edited by Indo.8629)

in WvW

Posted by: Topix.6974

Topix.6974

So what are those 3 maps you are getting double teamed on?

IoJ didnt show up in BG bl. In EB HB had Mendons for 2 hours defending it vs. 50+ IoJ, and in IoJ, BG has been putting up preasure on IoJ and the other way around.

Stop crying and start fighting instead SoR.

Who’s crying? You guys on BG have it easy since we get double teamed. Plus we don’t have a big EU/Oceanic force. I enjoy the battles. I’m almost always in EB (since I needed to get a few more POIs on BG side). Plus the battles in EB are pretty epic.

Mentally On Call – 80 Elementalist
Mentally Disturbed – [MD]
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: MiasmicMist.1420

MiasmicMist.1420

Let’s end the 2v1 nonsense from all sides, please.

It’s called WvWvW, there is a reason for the 3 way battle.

So that the weakest in the tier can snipe points from the one beig weakened, the second taking points from both, and the first taking points from whomever they kittenish please.

My only complaint is the server with the best coverage gets the green spawn in the EB map(I’m not a big time EB commander) but it seems to be the most easily defensible from keep mortars and trebs. Other than that, I see no issue with the WvWvW system as far as having 3 servers in a fight goes.

IoJ hits us when we are weakest to stay in T2 ( they are losing rating every week) and BG hits us because we are the biggest threat to their position. ( we both are increasing in rating weekly)

Plain and simple.

Commander Miasmic Spiritsong
Leader of Caedas [CDS] : caedas.enjin.com
Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

BG- 6866, 215 ppt
SoR- 6751, 285 ppt
IoJ- 5539, 195 ppt

Same thing as always, SoR wins NA

i hate to be critical but..

according to what you typed right there in that same post. SOR isn’t winning NA or dominating it by any means.

you could argue they do sometimes or on some nights.

but so does BG.

actually last week BG was ahead almost every night during NA primetime.

-Desirz Matheon

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

Epic fighting going on at SoR BL. Spent 2 hours on in the Lord’s room at Garr holdin off BG from the east and IoJ from the west…good times. :]

Attachments:

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

in WvW

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

BG- 6866, 215 ppt
SoR- 6751, 285 ppt
IoJ- 5539, 195 ppt

Same thing as always, SoR wins NA, then BG comes in for pvedoor against both realms, then IoJ will come in to pvedoor after that, then NA will come around again and SoR will win that time slot, etc etc etc

Nothing has really changed. Personally, I’m still waiting for any guild on any of the servers to accept our guild v guild challenge.

Hmm..it’s only 12:15 p.m Est and 9:15 p.m PST when you posted the score. It seems BG is winning the NA not SoR..

Blackgate Engineer

in WvW

fivekiller.1432

Let’s end the 2v1 nonsense from all sides, please.

It’s called WvWvW, there is a reason for the 3 way battle.

i made a picture to help illustrate.

arrow shows which teams each color is fighting against. of note is that no matter which color your team is, there are two arrows pointing at your team.

it is a little complicated, but hopefully this can clear it up for those who think getting double teamed is unusual.

Attachments:

-Desirz Matheon

in WvW

Indo.8629

As many of the Blackgate have said themselves many times, the NA timeslot is your weakest and the reason you got kicked from T1.

I’m sure I’m stating the obvious since this has been said before by your own server players but while your server’s overall coverage is pretty good, the overall quality of the guilds is lower than the current T1 servers.

Very fixable, though it’s going to be almost 2 months since you’ve guys been in T1, that issue should be fixed by now.

Either way, once again, it’s been great fights.

80k kills and counting

in WvW

Christos de Soufre.3802

Holy unplayable lag at SM, Batman.

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

Heyo! How about that for an SM take over!

Attachments:

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

in WvW

spartanx.1364

Here is an update!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Fronnon.5612

Fronnon.5612

Stop whining already about double team.
As far as I can tell , all 3 world got double team every day when one world has extremely low present in EB. Everyone has their reason (or some might not :p) but it’s WvWvW. If the double team aren’t allow, it should be WvW or you might be in the wrong game.

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

BG- 6866, 215 ppt
SoR- 6751, 285 ppt
IoJ- 5539, 195 ppt

Your in Tempest Wolves right? We’ve seen your guild multiple times the past 3 days and have beaten you guys (while outmanned) every time. I have footage as proof and will be uploading it as well. You guys wanted a guild challenge yet the only times we’ve ever run was because we had to defend something more important from IoJ (Which is why you guys got Greenbriar a few hours ago, and then fled the borderlands because neither you nor IoJ could kill 20 KnT defending the keep).

Also this whole “PvDoor” happens in SoR’s NA primetime as well. Everytime those of us that are in the NA primetime log in we are fighting an uphill battle, and have almost always kept the lead or regained it quickly while being outmanned.

As for the 2v1… that doesn’t happen on our server, and anything that appears to do that is mere coincidence. We dealt with being the 1 when we were in T1 and it was incredibly pathetic. JQ prefered camping our spawn over taking things that had walls down and they could just walk in, and SBI was hardly any different, they just had the numbers to walk in and take JQs stuff, but they still prefered camping us. EBG was never flipped. I’ve played everyday for these past 3-4 weeks and haven’t seen any double teaming compared to that. If you (SoR) really think you can beat Blackgate, you’re going to absolutely LOVE being in T1….

Anyways, for those in IoJ BL… that was some fun fights man. I can’t believe we held both SoR and IoJ off. Might have lost it if the SoR zerg didn’t send in a bad mesmer.

in WvW

Indo.8629

I’m glad you can read my signature, very good.

I’d love to see the footage beating us multiple times. Please do share.

The only thing we know of KnT is saying they were going to “headhunt” us then running away every encounter.

Quite frankly KnT talks a big game, but that’s about it.

80k kills and counting

in WvW

fivekiller.1432

this has been said before by your own server players but while your server’s overall coverage is pretty good, the overall quality of the guilds is lower than the current T1 servers.

that may be a sentiment on your server.

we on BG absolutely do not feel our guilds are lower quality than those in tier 1.

this sort of trash talk is not serving you or this thread well and is best left out. we are in tier 2 for the same reason SOR is, we have less round the clock WvW coverage than those above us.

almost every post of yours i’ve seen is some attempt to defame or belittle BG. you don’t want to try to win by pulling us down. if you continue like that for too long it can only make you look small.

-Desirz Matheon

in WvW

Indo.8629

I’m just restating what your own server blamed your T1 loss on.

Don’t get upset with me, quite frankly I enjoy the fights with you guys and IoJ. I think they are a blast.

Thai and HB from BG off the top of my head.

And Hire and ND from IoJ are fun fights.

Good guilds from what I’ve seen.

80k kills and counting

(edited by Indo.8629)

in WvW

Posted by: Samiell.1259

Samiell.1259

All I have to say is I’m sick of all of you. Bickering about the same things each week. I’m even beginning to recognize certain players from other servers. This match has gone on way to long.
I’m honestly thinking of switching servers for the week just to get some fresh wvw/pvp. Each server is pretty much locked into these spots. So unless one of us takes a dive, we can expect a return each week.

Black Ops supply line disruptions.

in WvW

Christos de Soufre.3802

I know more people from IoJ and SoR now than I do from BG. Not saying that’s a bad thing though.

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

All I can say so far is:
Caedas started on BG BL along with TW/Fate/LUN/TID, and a few more, it was fun and we got tons in there.

Went to EB to join Choo and others. Took towers/keep back, and pushed on SM.
Nothing beats the SM fight we had to cap it. We beat IoJ in, and were slowly wiping BG as they ran to 3rd floor SM after we ported up there while they ran to get us. Started to push back to the bottom floor to see IoJ broke in and was attacking BG. At that point while IoJ was capping and fighting BG as we made our way down the ramps we were outnumbered but wiped everyone. Even took out IoJ’s siege, and SoR Capped SM.
(Whoever was fraps’ing better put that vid up!)

That 3way fight was fun guys! Lets have more 3ways.
Then again RageQuit’s beatboxing, and the fact half of us have been taking shots also adds to everything.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

(edited by Mishi.7058)

in WvW

fivekiller.1432

I’m just restating what your own server blamed your T1 loss on.

Don’t get upset with me, quite frankly I enjoy the fights with you guys and IoJ. I think they are a blast.

the issue i’m trying to clear up for you is that our server did not say that. this is misinformation.

it could very well be you were just lied to, misinformed, or haven’t a firm understanding of the full situation. It doesn’t matter the reason for your error, I am simply correcting you regardless of what the root cause of your confusion may be.

and on internet forums, never assume anyone is upset. emotion is hard to read in these little text boxes and we more often read our own emotions than the emotions of our fellow forum-goers.

-Desirz Matheon

in WvW

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

IoJ hits us when we are weakest to stay in T2 ( they are losing rating every week)

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/10#NA

But don’t let facts get in the way of a good troll.

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

(edited by Mif.3471)

in WvW

spartanx.1364

Your the crazy guardian right? Your pretty kitten good.

in WvW

Christos de Soufre.3802

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/10#NA

But don’t let facts get in the way of a good troll.

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/11#NA

But don’t let facts get in the way of a pointless post. Mia’s probably the furthest thing from a troll that posts on these threads.

Your the crazy guardian right? Your pretty kitten good.

Thank you. You Choo guys are really good too.

in WvW

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/11#NA

But don’t let facts get in the way of a pointless post. Mia’s probably the furthest thing from a troll that posts on these threads.

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#history

IoJ:
+43.018

Beginning rating: 1 870.754
Current rating: 1 910.760

Yep, definitely “losing rating every week”.

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

(edited by Mif.3471)

in WvW

Christos de Soufre.3802

Just proving a point.

in WvW

spartanx.1364

Wildest reset night in along time for EB crazy!

in WvW

Christos de Soufre.3802

Indo, it’s not that we’re sensitive, per se. It’s that all of your posts, save none, are doused in a heavy goop of condescending passive aggression. It just starts to push certain buttons.

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

You guys wanted a guild challenge yet the only times we’ve ever run was because we had to defend something more important from IoJ (Which is why you guys got Greenbriar a few hours ago, and then fled the borderlands because neither you nor IoJ could kill 20 KnT defending the keep).

we got greenbriar? pretty sure we are in bg bl, you know the one that was blue during NA primetime.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in WvW

fivekiller.1432

Man you BG are so sensitive.

i’d like to chime in here that this is a misrepresentation of our server.

we are not overly sensitive.

IOJ backdoored us while we were in the SOR garrison 4 times tonight and so far i have only cried twice.

thats about normal right?

edit: come on Indo, just make one post where you aren’t saying something disparaging about our entire server

-Desirz Matheon

(edited by fivekiller.1432)

in WvW

spartanx.1364

Double teaming happens its 3 faction warfare. However I have not seen it as bad as I have seen it tonight. crazy fun fights dont get me wrong. and 100% fair game. But there where times I felt like you could put a BG zerg next to and IoJ zerg and they would both look for the closest SoR player.

Side note lets keep it fair and nice! We are just having a drinking game in EB right now just enjoying the game.

in WvW

fivekiller.1432

as NA prime time closes I thought i’d throw in a score update.

Attachments:

-Desirz Matheon

in WvW

Posted by: darkrequiem.6258

darkrequiem.6258

Well he’s either trolling or has no idea what he’s talking about.
Personally I assumed he wasn’t an idiot, but you seem firmly in that camp.

Get ready Mif, for maths…

In the time that BG/SoR/IoJ have been competing the total point changes are…
BG -13.312 (sorry guys, I find you to be an amazing fight the score doesn’t reflect)
SoR +8.356
IoJ +4.772

But remember, SoR had faced IoJ in 2 previous match ups. If we include these scores just to compare SoR and IoJ we get for the 5 week score of…
SoR +21.995
IoJ -29.314

All of the data is on the same website you sited if you want to look through the complete rather than selective history. You can’t blame Miasmic of Christos for drawing the conclusion’s they did since both had logical assumptions.

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle..

in WvW

Posted by: darkrequiem.6258

darkrequiem.6258

And now I broke the thread =(

in WvW

MiasmicMist.1420

Just proving a point.

Well he’s either trolling or has no idea what he’s talking about.
Personally I assumed he wasn’t an idiot, but you seem firmly in that camp.

Oh wow! Nice push Friday morning IoJ, last I checked dating was thursday night while preparing for reset, it wasn’t a troll by any means.

Regardless, it wasn’t an insult to anyone. I was just pointing out that 2v1 are natural.

Sanctum Of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Kinglette.4906

Kinglette.4906

I’m sure I’m stating the obvious since this has been said before by your own server players but while your server’s overall coverage is pretty good, the overall quality of the guilds is lower than the current T1 servers.

All three of our servers have many great WvW guilds and many many kitten players running around as well. coverage does not = skill, tier one servers play pretty much the same as we do.
IOJ log in to pvp, not to play for second of even to stay in the tier we log in to kill and liberate as many camps, towers or keeps that suffer under the tyranny of other realms.

80 Guardian, 80 Warrior, 80 Thief
[AVTR] FA

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

Three hours old and this thread is heading to a lock. :/

Anyone know the world record for fastest locking on a WvW post?

Anyway, to those of you who are all anti Indo… I have to laugh at you all. Cant you guys see hes just trying to get people fired up and fighting each other in WvW. You have no idea how boring it is when there is no competition to fight. In fact I should see if I can find some videos of the stupid things people were doing last week because they were bored.

We had a half naked zergs running around killing other (slightly out manned) zergs. Hell even tonight we decided to take several merchant breaks in the middle of fighting BG on their boarderland just to sell bags. We even built 2 flame rams in the open field to protect him. (hey you never know who might want to try and knife your merchant in the back am i right?)

The sheer fact of it is Indo states the facts and invites other guilds to Guild Vs Guild and to come to their boarderlands because they want a challenge. They slaughter pugs like they are nothing and most guilds for that matter too. If TW is running away its probably because they have something more important to defend or its part of some ploy. They are by far the best open field guild I have ever seen and I think they like the challenge of fighting other real guilds rather than a bunch of scrub pugs.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

in WvW

MiasmicMist.1420

^^^^^^
Shameful.

Sanctum Of Rall