Desolation vs Vizunah vs Seafarer's

in WvW

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Great fights last night! I’m expecting even more today!

Team Aggression [TA]

in WvW

Posted by: Absconditus.6804

Absconditus.6804

many vids shows the opposite ._. there were many 1VS1 vids against permastealth thieves due to culling (despite the high end PC and connection).

Dunno if changed with last patch.

Actually, I do think there is a issue with Thief, the fact that Revealed is triggered by breaking stealth prematurely from attacking. A Thief that is willing to spend their full time in the stealth, can just re-apply it right away, and CnD does too much damage for what it does, making you invisible (that is one of my biggest irks with the profession I prefer to play). I am in no way saying I don’t think Thief (and Stealth) needs some slight adjustments, but I have never experienced culling when fighting against someone who can use Stealth, on my own, ever. I’m sure there are others who has experienced it differently, but that is how my experience with stealth in WvW has been at least. Perhaps it shouldn’t be possible to stack Stealth while in stealth. I dunno, if a Thief does stack up their stealth and aren’t attacking to prevent Revealed, that gives the opposition plenty of time to move away, get their skills off cooldown and/or heal.

Anyways, this shouldn’t be turned into another Thief/Stealth discussion topic, there’s too many of those already as-is, and we can pipe in on those if we want I guess, or discuss it in PM’s. My main point was to say that I doubt VS, SFR or Deso as servers are purposely abusing culling, and I am personally a bit tired of reading these accusations.

Vella Absconditus | Human Mesmer
Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

Hi all:)

I had fun the last few days….fighting VOTF or WL we wiped eachother alot
I must say VOTF you burn like a mofo man really good dpsoutput in a small window keep it up. We from FG likes to fight guild on guild. Last one was against WL you came hard but you underestimated us…and we wiped you instead hehe but overall awesome fights…..VOTF i am looking for you 50% of the time…..be aware hehe.
To everyone in this matchup i salute you.

/Peace

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

in WvW

Dalure.4691

I didnt saw OSC last few days i guess they werent on Viz or Deso borderland i was looking for you guys……and KAZ my good teambuddies its always a pleasure to fight together against our enemies…..we wiped alot of zergs:D and we got garrison, good timing as always;)

/Salute

(edited by Dalure.4691)

in WvW

Posted by: atai.1467

atai.1467

I didnt saw OSC last few days i gues they werent on Viz or Deso borderland was looking for you guys……and KAZ my good teambuddies its always a pleasure to fight together against our enemies…..we wiped alot of zergs:D and we got garrison good timing as always;)

/Salute

Take a look behind … maybe we are there

See ya on battlefields you will find me with [OSC] tag

in WvW

Dalure.4691

I didnt saw OSC last few days i gues they werent on Viz or Deso borderland was looking for you guys……and KAZ my good teambuddies its always a pleasure to fight together against our enemies…..we wiped alot of zergs:D and we got garrison good timing as always;)

/Salute

Take a look behind … maybe we are there

Haha i will atai….lets make it epic

in WvW

Posted by: Teel.9036

Teel.9036

I must say VOTF you burn like a mofo man really good dpsoutput in a small window keep it up. We from FG likes to fight guild on guild. Last one was against WL you came hard but you underestimated us…and we wiped you instead hehe but overall awesome fights…..VOTF i am looking for you 50% of the time…..be aware hehe.

/Peace

Was really fun to fight you, hope we can fight more in the future on more open fields instead of in sieges where one team can get the upper hand easily

Teelie l VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

Best moment from last night- running with AoA into the back of IRON attacking hills and wiping them with half their numbers (the siege on walls helped us too, to be fair).

Worst moment- watching a commander focus everyone on failing to take Bay and losing every camp on the map in the meantime (30 points ticked down). In tight match ups that 60 point swing could make a difference.

I’m hoping the bigger guilds step up to the plate and start assigning their own camp capping/dolyak hunting teams instead of assuming randoms will do it all the time- it’s far easier to assign 3-4 people from a larger guild to do this than it is for ‘pugs’ to try and find a team and keep it together.

I am enjoying this match up overall, had some epic fights on mesmer as well as some great zerg support moments. There is nothing quite as joyous to watch as a whole pile of pink circles appearing all over numerous enemies as they kill themselves whilst crawling through feedback and losing all their boons to null field:-)

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in WvW

Posted by: Frenk.5917

Frenk.5917

wow, even more respect! nice response, really nice <bows/> You cut through us like butter there tbh.

Also, thanks for sharing that. You highlighted some serious weakness in our organisation.

If only all players from all servers were open minded like you, this forum wouldn’t be so full of hatred

Frenk – EU
All is vain

in WvW

Dalure.4691

/Peace

Was really fun to fight you, hope we can fight more in the future on more open fields instead of in sieges where one team can get the upper hand easily

Well to our defence we were sieging the tower;) hehe
But yes open field or near a camp without siege is always better….dont forget we were spreadout aswell hehe need to cover all chokepoints

Goodluck this matchup.

in WvW

Posted by: Angelyne.2936

Angelyne.2936

What is the point of that double team exactly ? you’ll not win nothing, you will not be able to say “we are the best”. Win a battle to loose the war. Fairplay, Good Game, Skills that words you using in nearlly every post and that you obviously dont know what they mean.

It’s our greatest victory, the last medal that missed to us : that take two “allied” flagship server, filled with servers jumpers guilds from all around the world, with a 24/7 coverage to beat us … woah !

Angelyne – Guild Leader for Metatrone – Vizunah Square [Fr] on EU Ladder

in WvW

Posted by: Argadem.6135

Argadem.6135

What is the point of that double team exactly ? you’ll not win nothing, you will not be able to say “we are the best”. Win a battle to loose the war. Fairplay, Good Game, Skills that words you using in nearlly every post and that you obviously dont know what they mean.

It’s our greatest victory, the last medal that missed to us : that take two “allied” flagship server, filled with servers jumpers guilds from all around the world, with a 24/7 coverage to beat us … woah !

And yet,you double teamed us with AB last time. I agree that it’s bad and i wouldn’t double team anybody but you did the exact same thing so you are no better than any other server.
You had 2 of your biggest alliances teamed up and we have couple of russian guilds teamed up…there isn’t that many of them anyway.

Argadem
Guardian – Gunnar’s Hold [IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

(edited by Argadem.6135)

in WvW

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

If I may be KO for a moment, the point is to get you bronze for the first time and put you out of T1 eventually. How any kind of alliance is opposing to skill or good/fair game is beyound me.

Moreover, when Deso was on RUIN steroids, you, VS, were doing the same thing with another French server. Or at least were trying, since your alliance fell victim of intolerant stupid server pride (if it is to be believed what you were saying at the time).

I don’t get your frustration. You are in a win-win situation here anyway, it’s like freeroll. Enjoy new challenge.

P.S. I strongly disagree with alliances being “bad”. It is expected in three-way matchups and is strategic opportunity that is always there but requires efforts beyound your own server which is even harder than local coordination. I guess the difference is the way you look at WvW and as a result the way you decide what is appropriate behaviour and what is not. If you look at WvW as a sport, please show me the real-world teamsport that employs three-way matchups, and please explain what would be the reason for such sport to exist. There’s no reason for three-way matches because it cries for alliances and that’s not what you’d like to see in conventional sport where each team uses only its own resources since no other resources are available under its rules and it has only one opponent at any given moment.

But WvW is not a sport. Well, it is for some extent, but not entirely. Because it is also a war.

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

(edited by Yaro.3251)

in WvW

Posted by: Jon Snow.6780

Jon Snow.6780

And you are a GC officer,shame on you!!
Because all i read is: Boooohooohhh,they won`t let us pvdoor!!

in WvW

Posted by: TatsuKan.5412

TatsuKan.5412

Maybe you should read the topics on this week with Arborstone.
Because in the end, the alliance did not last more than half a day.

Just because guilds present on Vizunah and Arborstone hate each other since DAOC…

[CPC] [Vizunah Square] – Nantes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nantes)

in WvW

Argadem.6135

Maybe you should read the topics on this week with Arborstone.
Because in the end, the alliance did not last more than half a day.

Just because guilds present on Vizunah and Arborstone hate each other since DAOC…

But there still was an alliance (i’m pretty sure it lasted atleast 2 days – saturday and sunday). You can make all the excuses you want. You are no better than the people that double team you.

Argadem

in WvW

Yaro.3251

Because all i read is: Boooohooohhh,they won`t let us pvdoor!!

Because you are reading something else. What I see too often from VS is running behind the walls and manning piles of siege unless you are in swarm side of numbers scale. Come on, accept the challenge in the open if you are all for fair and good game and skill and what not.

But that was a bait. Because protecting your income which is strategic goal for each week’s endgame is a good thing and correct approach. It is quite different and harder than just running into the battle like in 300 singing battle songs. I just wanted to point out that alliances fall into the same category of strategic tools.

in WvW

Posted by: AEND.8310

AEND.8310

But there still was an alliance (i’m pretty sure it lasted atleast 2 days – saturday and sunday). You can make all the excuses you want. You are no better than the people that double team you.

Yes, there was an alliance.
And conspiracies at the higher levels to hide the alien abductions we made on your commanders.
And bigfoots hiding in Guardian’s armors to be stronger.
And gators in your sewers to chew your cables.
And ninja spies to plunder your LA’s Market and jump over your tower’s reinforced doors.

Anything else you wanna know ’bout VZ ?

Thüring – Fëar Morniëo [FM]
Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: Kraken.7514

Kraken.7514

We may not like it at a personal level but I think double teaming is a legitimate part of the game.

This is a war game and alliances between rivals to beat the strongest, although difficult to achieve, sound like an extra fun-factor in the game, dramah included.

Instead of so much QQing we could accept this as a possibility and move on.

On another note, SFR seems to have huge coverage at almost all times making them the strongest point-gainer by far.

To beat them in the points maybe there is only one possibility… but shhh, those are dirty tricks!

Kraken – Guardian / Pretty Meris – Engineer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8

in WvW

Yaro.3251

Yes, there was an alliance. (a lot of irony skipped)

At least we are not denying it. Have balls to admit it, will you.

in WvW

Argadem.6135

Yes, there was an alliance.
And conspiracies at the higher levels to hide the alien abductions we made on your commanders.
And bigfoots hiding in Guardian’s armors to be stronger.
And gators in your sewers to chew your cables.
And ninja spies to plunder your LA’s Market and jump over your tower’s reinforced doors.

Anything else you wanna know ’bout VZ ?

I can’t believe you are denying it. You actually said that there was an alliance back then and now you try to deny it? Unbelievable

Argadem

in WvW

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

Hello

I think Kraken is right. For me, in a tri-faction RvR game it’s logical to do this : you focus the most dangerous server. I think, behind the flame and hate, our enemy respect the passion, the never ending will Vizunah put in this game. That’s why i’m not mad at all, thats why my Vizunian brothers shouldnt be angry. You know why?

because it’s an Honor for us.

With respect to SFR and Desolation

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

in WvW

Angelyne.2936

Vizunah don’t double teamed with Arborstone, few guilds from both alliance tryied to, but the “alliance” lasted 15 minutes and was broke, and that was only because of Ruin’s xenophobia and insults toward frenchs. not to keep a rank.

in WvW

Yaro.3251

I cannot speak for Deso and not sure about about any Russian alliance, but I can say that SFR’s main goal is to kill Vizunah and we don’t care about the other server. We have arrived for many matchups now so don’t be surprised that you have our full attention

Exactly. It’s about priorities, nothing more. Today we almost fell victims of SFR’s golem rush at Garrison on Deso border while we were having fun near VS resp tower. Here’s your “alliance” in action.

Vizunah don’t double teamed with Arborstone, few guilds from both alliance tryied to, but the “alliance” lasted 15 minutes and was broke, and that was only because of Ruin’s xenophobia and insults toward frenchs. not to keep a rank.

It doesn’t really matter. You don’t know specifics of current “alliance”, how much of each server population it affects and reasons behind it. What you are saying is just that you failed at strategy and coordination in your version of alliance. Your fellow Vizunians and Arboreans tried but failed. That’s all.

(edited by Yaro.3251)

in WvW

Posted by: Gravity.2691

Gravity.2691

KAZ and IRON have been some great opponents this week. You really sparked a fire under our kitten and made us rethink how we needed to approach battles. Doing a little dance to let you all load in before engaging seems to be the best strat so we can actually see what we need to kill.

Hats off to you guys, this has been a wonderful week

-Griffeth
[PRX] WvW Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

And yet,you double teamed us with AB last time. I agree that it’s bad and i wouldn’t double team anybody but you did the exact same thing so you are no better than any other server.
You had 2 of your biggest alliances teamed up and we have couple of russian guilds teamed up…there isn’t that many of them anyway.

To be precise, AS and VS teamed form 00:00 to 00:02, until AS ninja some VS keep and VS make the same on another map… What a great team xD

So the only result was : AS/VS is a traitor, kill them all..

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

(edited by Wothan.4673)

in WvW

Posted by: Blue.7256

Blue.7256

Don’t blame others for double teaming you, you screwed up the weekend and you’re the weakest and easiest target. While Deso and SFR have T3 keeps and towers, you had everything paper. It’s a no brainer which are easier to take and which will be made priority.

This week is a great example of what happens when French can’t sit in their fully upgraded keeps and spam siege. When they actually have to get out in the open and fight hard. They can’t. They fail.

[RL] Bluel
Royal Legion – Polish MMORPG Guild
www.royallegion.pl

in WvW

Angelyne.2936

Well, and why exactly “SFR and Deso” (we can call them Seafarer’s Desolation , since they are now a single server) “hate” VS. I mean, you can hate someone that hurt you, insult you, show you no respect. don’t think there’s many of us that did such things. So why this “hate”, do we “hate” SFR or Deso ? no. Even Ruin didn’t had my hartred, i was sad for them, for the lack of wisdom and maturity of their speech. As i’m sad for people who come here and say “We hate Vizunah Square” … do you even know why ?

Don’t tell me about “cheaters”. We found cheaters on SFR as well, some reported, some from well know guilds (mostly speedhack, zoomhack and doors jumping). I guess, but never saw, there’s some on VS too, since they are everywhere but … Once again in Grand Cross, cheaters and spies are banned, no excuse, no mercy. Is it the same way on your alliance ?

So why that “hartred” ? We fought every weeks since the begining, we spent days, sleeping 3 hours per night for that and we will still fight.

As Troma said, it’s take as a kind of “honor” to be double focused like that. That mean that we reached the top, all our opponents gave up and, as they admited they can’t beat us on their own. It’s on the rules, tri faction system is that. The greatest award.

in WvW

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

I think VZ are getting the wrong idea.

We don’t hate you, You play the points game well, You know how to get to first in a match up. We don’t like how you play, my personal opinion is when i face you guys in open combat you run, even if you outnumber us, This is boring and SFR are getting fed up of this tatic.

You play for point, and not epic fights, you hide behind walls while we fight. It’s boring for us, I’ll honestly say we’ve had better fights in t3/4 than agaisnt VZ, Not because you have bad players, but your server has a mentality of win or lose, You avoid fights, play the meta game and hope to get as many points before a tick.

It’s clever play, but it’s not something me or the rest of SFR community respect, We prefer open fights, epic battles and a willingness to face your enemy head on and learn from the last battle so you can better yourself as a guild and a server.

VZ are great at playing the points game, They have some decent players, decent guilds, great commanders, Great Time coverage, But there style of playing is so anti PvP i’ll focus you while i’m a commander, I’ll still fight deso and push them when, but my main focus is VZ.

As i see it, I’d much prefer a Server like Blacktide/Gandara or Piken Square, Than VZ in t1 who i’d say there style of WvW is not anti PvP and is using less of themeta game. What’s sad really is VZ have some decent players and guilds.

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

(edited by ethier.3417)

in WvW

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

Well, and why exactly “SFR and Deso” (we can call them Seafarer’s Desolation , since they are now a single server) “hate” VS. I mean, you can hate someone that hurt you, insult you, show you no respect. don’t think there’s many of us that did such things.

I stopped reading there as you answered your own question. I ‘hate’ you for your demeaning attitude and casually flinging insults towards other servers wherever you post.

Just look at what you just wrote ‘we can call them Seafarer’s Desolation , since they are now a single server’ and tell me how that is not insulting to the players of both Seafarer’s Rest and Desolation. That demeaning attitude from Vizunah is what I ‘hate’ and whenever I see someone from SFR and someone from VS, I’m going after VS first.

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

(edited by Aveneo.2068)

in WvW

Posted by: Snapple.9251

Snapple.9251

Delusional Vizunah player can’t accept that they were just beaten this week so far.
There is always an excuse. Each one more mind-numbing than the last.

Sorry to all the SFR players that I bumped into today, sometimes you died sometimes I died. All a mistake. Sincerest apologies.

[IRON] – SoR
Snappless / Osii

in WvW

Troma.3250

Friends,

for the “hide behind walls” thing i read too much since 1 month, you have to understand that the VS guilds have not big numbers like some enemy army. Except WL, CDD, FM MORT wich have numbers, others guilds have 15-20 active members in the same time.

That mean when you see a big zerg, there is a big chance it’s a zerg of Vizunians, the pick-up if you prefer. How do you want the pick-up to face organized angry guild like VoTF or ZDS or IRON for exemple? Of course they do it when they can, but a clever commander can’t make them wipe again and again. So, he use the legit defense of this game, the castle.

When i read this forum, there is some obvious things i always want to repeat :

1) people forget pick-up are less organized, even in bus. They do what they can, with their own knowledge, stuff, level, gameplay, and experience. Sometimes they are godly, sometimes they are beginners, sometimes they are medium. But every of them count.
2) the VS trolls are not the whole server and not represent every single people. Like the trolls on your serv
3) we want to be right : we ban spies, report hackers, cheaters. But you always speak like if we were a group or a guild, but we can’t control everything : it’s a whole server
4) by trolling and flaming (both sides) you don’t help your server, it’s the contrary : you just make hate growing
5) the old alliance with Arbor (i know it well, i launched it) existed one day, destroyed not by strategy but by old dark age of camelot hate
6) obviously you are not in alliance. But it’s a natural focus for you. Some SFR players told me it, and i saw it on goha.ru, a big russian players forum

I hope one day every people will be manner and fair-play and stop hate each other. Utopy? hmm maybe. But sometimes utopy happens when you believe in it.

(edited by Troma.3250)

in WvW

Posted by: Sacrx.6721

Sacrx.6721

Keep up the good work SFR/Desolation. They are cracking there is already posts saying could this be end of French from t1. That type of mutiny and break in viz spirit even by just posting is showing your on the right track. The more Lord of the rings videos come out the better your doing.

I heard Viz got no money left for arrow carts or ballistas. They started making noises to scare SFR and desolation away in siege defenses. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkFBjBqWzAc

Red Guard – Ultimate Dominator World First 25/6/13
if carlsberg played Guardian.

(edited by Sacrx.6721)

in WvW

Posted by: Brutaly.6257

Brutaly.6257

Friends,

for the “hide behind walls” thing i read too much since 1 month, you have to understand that the VS guilds have not big numbers like some enemy army. Except WL, CDD, FM MORT wich have numbers, others guilds have 15-20 active members in the same time.

Well that pretty sums it up like i experience it on SFR as well. we have like 4 guilds that have nice coverage and can create own strike forces, the rest of us run in pugs. The difference is that we dont care, we attack even if we have 15 different guild tags in the force as long there is a commander leading us.

There is no hate versus VS, other in your minds, we frankly dont speak about you guys in my guild, or about Deso, we just live by the rule, if its red, its dead.

But a friendly piece of advice, change the gameplay VS, you are frankly god kitten boring to fight, you are really good at the points game but boring. Most of us like pvp and open world and great clashes is much more fun then firing at siegeweapons on some obscure hill for hours. I understand why some commanders favor you as a target, other then its the smart tactical thing to do, for both SFR and DESO.

On topic!
Great open world fights in EB atm, to bad i have to log off due to work/sleep. Have a fun night all.

in WvW

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

Friends,

That mean when you see a big zerg, there is a big chance it’s a zerg of Vizunians, the pick-up if you prefer. How do you want the pick-up to face organized angry guild like VoTF or ZDS or IRON for exemple? Of course they do it when they can, but a clever commander can’t make them wipe again and again. So, he use the legit defense of this game, the castle.

With all due respect thats just the problem. A server bloated with pugs who arent particularly organized is winning the WvW match ups solely because there is a fundamental flaw with the game format which lies in night capping. I for one done really care about night capping and points, for all it matters to me VS can win every single week and my life would not be remotely effected.

I do have a problem that everytime I log in to play the game, the result is that I am chasing a bunch of pugs back to a tower that has a upgraded door and 10 arrow carts behind it. All my primetime fights vs VS are playing cat and mouse and its incredibly boring.

When I entered T1 I expected intense fighting and organized resistance, instead I was met with a server filled with pugs that won based on night capping and came to the forums bragging about “best in Europe” as if they actually did something special other than just have a lot of players playing very actively.

You can talk about “morale” and “dedicated” all you want, but last I checked those 2 things provide your players with nothing interesting in combat.

End of the day, I boot this game to have fun, and playing against VS is not fun because there is very little challenge when everything runs away from the first sight of combat. And the very fact that doing this still works only goes to show that WvW is broken, not that VS is doing anything good.

Tl;dr… yawn.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

in WvW

Posted by: Zoxea.9564

Zoxea.9564

Go spvp? 1v1 2v2 3v3 10v10 no stuff cheated no culling no castle

in WvW

Troma.3250

No man, when i talk about the difference about pick-up and guilds, it’s about the character optimization, the movement, things like this. Everything is based on point of view btw : you should see the work everyone put on the map : dolyak escort, commanders strategy, split, roaming, etc. Definitly, the win are not based only on nightcapping. There is a lot more things you cannot see, like i cannot see yours.

I think people forget that old great battles versus Shiverpeak, Arbor, Blacktide etc made us loose good commanders by burnout, and some old players (and that’s why some Vizunian whine when they talk about different timezone advantage to have fresh people).

We have to learn newcomers how to do, and we cannot ask them to wipe versus you again and again everytime. That cannot work.

For the open field problem, you should really check where are the big guilds i told you ! and hunt them. I’m sure they will be open to fight.

Again, there IS a big organization (that i cannot explain, it would be idiot) and i think nightcapping is not a major flaw : some people work at night, some are nolife, some are crazy and play non stop. You cannot stop them playing when you sleep, that’s the real RvR, like daoc mate.

Anyway of course we are not perfect and we must improve. Thats why when a mate brag on forum, i disagree.

(edited by Troma.3250)

in WvW

Posted by: Kraken.7514

Kraken.7514

Personally I find it epic that VS has been the most dominating server up to the day.

Trying to organise and hype-up a mostly pug server with no big guilds on it is hell. I can assure you its not an easy thing to do.

All my respect to VS in general for their stubborn defenses and their will to keep up even when they are clearly getting surpassed in the open field.

Kraken – Guardian / Pretty Meris – Engineer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8

in WvW

Posted by: Sethorus.9231

Sethorus.9231

[VotF] – Absolute respect to your defence of SM just now. Crazy numbers. Naive of me to think it would be so simple ;D

Were about 20 players :P I have the fraps of wiping the golem rush as proof of that

No way there was only 20 of you! No way :P

Just for you <3

I was actually there as one of the [Dust] and it’s astounding how disorganized Deso was on that attack(if I remember well I think we tried twice to attack the castle), tried to take the door with just 4 golems if I remember correctly and got wiped, specially when you guys climbed the ladder we shouted for guardians to pop sanctuary or something, but they just kept watching lol. After that I also remember you guys trying to attack the Keep from a cliff and it didn’t even ocurred to the guys attacking you from up the tower to knock you guys all of the edge. That’s deso on the afternoon for you. But anyway before I forget to add, good job on the castle defense.

(edited by Sethorus.9231)

in WvW

Posted by: Quentin Fields.1295

Quentin Fields.1295

It’s being a great week so far in game.Please try to keep it same in the forums by not feeding some obvious trolls.

/salute to both SFR & Vizunah fr great fight on field.

in WvW

Posted by: Koops.6097

Koops.6097

Never forget that VS isn’t a “made for WWW” server. We are the same server since the release. We didn’t have any significant moves in or out (i’m talking big guild / alliance really game changing not individuals or 5 men guilds). We face many ennemies with all kind of different playstyle. We had to adapt.

We canot play against SFR like we used to play against FSP or AS.
We are a pug server. We have to adapt our playstyle to that fact.
Trust me when i say that nobody like massive zerg. In fact due to our nature we like multiple fronts and small / medium size groups fighting everywhere. But you came to us with massive zergs. I’m not saying this is bad you have really big guilds and you play accordingly but we had to adapt to that fact. So sometimes we have to regroup in a big zerg. Otherwise we don’t stand a chance against yours.

I can assure you that many guilds on VS search open field fights. I am a member of FM and i can tell you we search for good fights and some of you know that. WL is also one of those guild LP and Meta love that too and i can go on and on with the list.

But we aren’t playing on the same scale. When we are 20-25 and you are 40-50 of course we won’t engage we all know that the skill is important but can’t overcome an important difference of number.

I’d like to take that time to set things straight. VS isn’t a server of cowards, cheaters and whiners.
We are a server with many face. We fight with the tools we have been given. We respect our ennemies as long as they respect us.

Congratulations on finding the perfect counter to our playstyle you are the first to really achieve that.

I will talk just a few about nightcapping. Nobody on VS thinks that it is a problem. We are using it like everyone else. Without a nightcrew you can’t pretend to be a T1 server. But i’m sure you can understand the frustration of some of us. Our FR tag prevent us to recruit from other timezone. Don’t say we can have canadians. We tried and they aren’t interested and they certainely aren’t a huge playerbase.

So yeah we have to manage on our own. So yes you have an advantage. But i’d like to make it clear that we don’t think this is the only reason of your actual domination. It’s one reason amongst others.

I truly respect my actual ennemies (most of them at least) and i hope that you can do the same.

May the fights be interesting and the gods of war choose their champions.

Cya on the battlefield.

Koops – Fëar Morniëo [FM] – Grand Cross Alliance – Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: AEND.8310

AEND.8310

I can’t believe you are denying it. You actually said that there was an alliance back then and now you try to deny it? Unbelievable

As long as you call an “alliance” the fact that when one server “A” during a matchup is totally overdominating, the server “B” to make its score will turn its attacks against the weaker server “C”, and as long as the server “C” keep on whining about double teaming instead of understanding that its pure logic, yes, my irony will keep on taunting those who can’t use what’s above their shoulders.

Have you seen anyone from VZ complaining about double teaming since the beginning of this matchup even when just after the reset the maps were totally red and blue ? No. It’s part of the game.

Thüring – Fëar Morniëo [FM]
Vizunah Square

(edited by AEND.8310)

in WvW

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

double teaming since the beginning of this matchup

Im from IRON and trust me… everything thats red on oure targetting system goes down asap.

And about the trakittenalking of VS. We talk with respect about you in oure TS. You are great in how to get points. I think we in DESO can learn a lot off it.

I do think that the SFR people are wright about 1 thing. You dont wanna fight in the open and you run asap.

I was capping suplly camps with 3 guildies. As soon as you spot us and you are with 5….you run. You came back with 15 and then you wanna fight. Come on guys….man up

Just my 2 cents

Im enjoying T1. Ty all

in WvW

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

AEND.8310 – yes some Viz players have complained about double teaming. Its early and i`m too lazy to look, but a couple have, calling Deso SF’s lap dog. I realise they are just the trolls and not the Viz community but the posts are here either in this thread or the one that was locked.

in WvW

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

You guys from Viz are some really tough people inside the keeps! kitten Everytime we get pushed back and start over again lol respect for that! But you guys well maybe not all, arent that good in PvPing outside the keeps.. you have too many berserkers walking around that die in 2 skills.. but still its fun!

You guys from Sea are very experienced in tactical WvW combat and in PvPing, also you guys.. when i target you, you all have skale venom buffs, the highest foods etc always on! And some skilled pvping.. I just hate the thiefs that go stealth every second lol

And Desolation i gain more and more respect for KAZ guild, those guys are really organised and fun to follow.. you can clearly see they have fun playing the game, making jokes etc.. but when they need to fight or attack a keep its like.. ok lets do this.. bam bam bam we got it lol

Its a nice matchup! But very time consuming LOL

ps; Im from Desolation

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in WvW

Dalure.4691

All this drama is not needed guys and i mean everyone in T1 just leave this crap…….FG always look for epic fights latetly i lead my guildies into big battles against SFR becus their fights (outnumbering us or we outnumbered them)are great, we both dont care what are odds are we just hit it like a baws that is why i like sfr more but viz is just playing point safety we all have our own tactics we are not all the same so everyone get over it….i kitten more SFR guilds then Viz becus i cant find any;( but i guess that’s just the way it is.

PS: I wanna give my respect to our Desolation guilds that are working hard together IRON, KAZ, GOD, EXG, TEQ, JUG, GH, GT and many more(dont hit me becus i forgot to mention you ) So much respect how we pick our star bk;)

/Salute

in WvW

Posted by: Rhino.7863

Rhino.7863

We have to learn newcomers how to do, and we cannot ask them to wipe versus you again and again everytime. That cannot work.

How are they supposed to learn if you dont let them try? The basics of PvP is very easy, kill your enemies before they kill you. But by denying them the chance to stand up against their foes youre also denying them the chance to grow into better PvP players. Running away is and should not be a valid tactic in any PvP game.

The path your server has taken was clearly a good one at the start of the game, hence all the medals you got. But now the meta game have started to change towards more open battles and guilds duking it out on open field. When the que times started to drop and guilds could get a full raid into the preffered BL without hours of que they could also start to develop tactics to counter the endless zerg of randoms. Now those tactics are starting to show even in t1, and if you dont adapt to it I fear it will be the end of a very long era.

You should abandon your view that pugs is the greatest thing this game have ever seen and look towards WLs type of play. Otherwise your server will crumble to dust cause I guess your pugs (as most servers) will quit playing when the going gets tough, whatever spirit you might have.

in WvW

Posted by: username.4932

username.4932

How are they supposed to learn if you dont let them try? The basics of PvP is very easy, kill your enemies before they kill you.

This is where you need to learn because it is WvW not PvP, killing your enemy won’t make you win by itself.

You come here saying you want to make everything to kick french people out of T1 (we still wonder why) and then you are surprised that we play the points ?

As long as your communication is all about french hate and kicking the french out of T1 there is no chance to get what you are looking for. Maybe you should consider being less patronizing and hateful towards VS it would be a better strategy to get a pleasant WvW matchup because all this crap is what makes the matchup less fun than it could be for you.

The ball is in your hands.

(edited by username.4932)

in WvW

Argadem.6135

Have you seen anyone from VZ complaining about double teaming since the beginning of this matchup even when just after the reset the maps were totally red and blue ? No. It’s part of the game.

Actually i started this disscusion because GC officer QQ’d about double teaming. Get your information straight before talking.
And stop talking crap. There WAS an alliance between GC and another alliance from AB,but it’s your fault that it didn’t work out.

Argadem

in WvW

Posted by: username.4932

username.4932

And then we continue with the trash talking ….