GameDay – PlayerKillerz – pk
Haters Gonna Hate
Players Gonna Play

Ehmry Bay 100% Completion

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Congratulations!

But why are you posting a new thread about it? You have a match-up thread versus the two servers that you defeated to get that PPT, why would anyone outside of it care about the imbalance and lack of coverage of a lower tier?

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: shagworth.5017

shagworth.5017

You guys are so good at this game!

Oh wait…

in WvW

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

This was his first post on the forums, excuse his eagerness. This was meant to go into the official thread.

Good day.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Congrats on having so many players and having guilds from 1 of those servers transfer to you! You are so skilled!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Khayoss.2019

Congrats on having so many players and having guilds from 1 of those servers transfer to you! You are so skilled!

No guilds from either of those servers have transferred to us. A small number of AR players from various backgrounds have defected to both servers as a result of the 9 week stale matchup – a number that the AR commanders deem insignificant and we do to.

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

No guilds from either of those servers have transferred to us. A small number of AR players from various backgrounds have defected to both servers as a result of the 9 week stale matchup – a number that the AR commanders deem insignificant and we do to.

always nice to see how a server really feels about transfers. This should be in a recruitment thread. “Come to Ehmry Bay, be INSIGNIFIGANT!” That’ll get folks rolling in.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

Congratulations on your numbers!! I really hope that you never run into equal forces, that might actual ruin your fun, and I pray you NEVER have to be stuck with fewer numbers. It really is fun to play against such skilled numbers!

in WvW

Khayoss.2019

always nice to see how a server really feels about transfers. This should be in a recruitment thread. “Come to Ehmry Bay, be INSIGNIFIGANT!” That’ll get folks rolling in.

/sigh

I don’t know why everything has to be so negative.. I said the “number” was insignificant, as in you have not lost a significantly damaging portion of your population. Nor have we received enough people to measurably change the amount of people we are fielding.

As I said in our matchup thread to all the people bashing their decision to leave their server for other servers in the same tier – only time can tell, and whether they become a core part of our WvW community is really up to them.

I was simply refuting the notion that we had gained one of our opponents core WvW guilds and that was a reason for our ability to put up points.

In any event, I apologize to the community that this thread is still on the top pages. I only felt the need to respond because of the nature of the posts quoted. I’ll leave this to die now and would appreciate if you would do the same Dovgan. We can discuss anything further on our matchup thread where it belongs.

in WvW

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

why would anyone outside of it care about the imbalance and lack of coverage of a lower tier?

I thought you’d be over the moon to have even vague news about how I’m doing after you have had to go weeks without telling me I suck in person during Fight Club, now my heart is broken.

Sadness.

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

I haven’t been playing much, so it’s almost like you haven’t left at all. And I don’t care how you’re doing, but it looks like they don’t need you anymore. Congrats on saving a server from certain death all by yourself. Now hurry up and get back to being Maguuma’s pincushion.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: TonyDiMeglio.5461

TonyDiMeglio.5461

I for one love that this pic is posted.