DH: 176,911
SoR: 168,322

Can’t really post the winner yet…….

Wow, that looks to be a great match up!

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: FamousTran.7238

FamousTran.7238

^ It seriously is. SFer here, heh. Darkhaven and Rall are like our equals!

Agrolan – Warrior
Eclesa – Engineer
Primordial Dragons

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: bwuki.2175

bwuki.2175

anyone know what the FA match up was? I’m at school so I cant check

Brotherhood of the Butterfly
Voted “most likely to die/fail” by peers

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: GoEz.8259

GoEz.8259

IoJ 299,782
FA 125,964
SoS 114,553

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: MasterofKhaos.8903

MasterofKhaos.8903

NSP: 366,801
AR: 98206
FC: 71639

Way to keep fighting until the head AR and FC, you had us pushed back bad last night, but most of us NA guys stayed up past 5AM to ensure we regained our footing in EB and didn’t lose SM. Anyways great fight, we could use more people with that type of dedication in NSP.

MasterofKhaos
WvW Leader and Co-leader of [TBH]
Co-Founder of Northern Shiverpeaks Council [NSC]

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Kazim.2043

Kazim.2043

Underworld: 249,869
Ring of Fire: 174,046
Whiteside Ridge: 111,173

I want to tank both RoF and WR, they never gave up bringing good fights at prime times. Especially RoF deserved more points definitely.

Looking at the other scores it seems only one match proved to have a long running competition through out the week.

Izuvac.5713 “…like imagine 2 taliban server against 1 american…”

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Blackcat.6230

Blackcat.6230

Jade Sea 310K Abbadon Mouth 125K Vabbi 115K
GG to our opponents who put up a good match during the day!

(edited by Blackcat.6230)

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Kraken.7514

Kraken.7514

Some EU mid-tier action:

Attachments:

Kraken – Guardian / Pretty Meris – Engineer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Brome.7036

Brome.7036

I’m glad to see that the scores seem to be getting tighter this week than the previous week. I think all of the servers are learning and I predict closer scores to follow.

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: SKYeXile.2716

SKYeXile.2716

SF: 183,080

Nice.

Xile | TRF – GM | [AU] Trf-guild.com – Now Recruiting.

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

I want to thank SF and DH for a great week. We have tried pretty hard but still can’t field enough to compete with your off-peak crew just yet. I’m looking forward to the next time we’re matched up.

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: FamousTran.7238

FamousTran.7238

^ Yeah, this match is ridiculous. No lead is safe with you guys around. Especially the way Darkhaven came up from out of no where! This last 24 hours is going to be fierce.

Agrolan – Warrior
Eclesa – Engineer
Primordial Dragons

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: yertle.5837

yertle.5837

NSP: 366,801
AR: 98206
FC: 71639

Way to keep fighting until the head AR and FC, you had us pushed back bad last night, but most of us NA guys stayed up past 5AM to ensure we regained our footing in EB and didn’t lose SM. Anyways great fight, we could use more people with that type of dedication in NSP.

GG despite the score. AR definitely can’t match NSP over all 4 zones, but the 1-2 zones we fill have been back and forth and a ton of fun.

I think we’ve come a long way as a server this week; better communication, pub herders put in place (Commanders), and many special tactics learned.

I won’t be surprised if we bury whoever we’re up against next.

Acenn (Thief)
also L80 Ele/Necro/Mesmer
IoJ

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

It’s not over yet….

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: KevinK.9182

KevinK.9182

we need 5 server competing for first tier. Atm, only 4 server. that’s why 2nd tier is boring.

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Thordred.6250

Thordred.6250

The BB, FR, Gandara matchup was fantastic up until midweek, really really close for most of the time. The only problem was that the whole map was green when I logged on every morning. First few days though, this was tight as hell, even if we (Gandara) took a couple of days to get going. If any international or even European guilds feel like filling our 2-6 GMT gap, feel free to head on over!

What Yertle said is absolutely correct, there’s been a real rise in communication, teamwork and leadership this week and now that we’re matching up against other mid-tier realms and money/karma is less of a sticking point than it initially was, I can’t wait for a clean slate and the next matchup.

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: pseudosapien.4076

pseudosapien.4076

Blackgate: 282K
Gates of Madness: 139K
Yak’s Bend 137K

As far as I can tell, this match up did not have any overnight map sweeps. I checked for the first couple of days when I got up for work in the morning, and the map was pretty close to what is was at 1 am when I went to bed. It is the 10,11, & 12 place matchup, but the prime time fights have been a lot of fun. I’m on Blackgate btw..

(edited by pseudosapien.4076)

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Korgov.7645

Korgov.7645

Dzagonur [DE] 463,041
Ruins of Surmia 52,407
Fissure of Woe 43,002

Sulkshine – Mesmer
This won’t hurt [Much]
Ring of Fire

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Metalripper.5406

Metalripper.5406

I love how in every single matchup posted, the #1 servers outscored the #2 and #3 servers combined.

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

I love how in every single matchup posted, the #1 servers outscored the #2 and #3 servers combined.

The SF/DH/SoR wasn’t. Our match up was ideal this week

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Tzash.5748

Tzash.5748

And is this because:
1) the matchup was uneven to begin with, or
2) once one team got a decent lead the other 2 gave up

I know that the IoJvsFAvsSoS match was close until mid-week and then went lopsided. If what I’ve heard is true though its more because a number of US guilds transferred to IoJ (which has a strong Oceanic base).

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Snowball effect, simple as that.

There arnt many mechanisms in place that are anti-snowball.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

tbh speaking as someone from FA. Janthir is just a better WvWvW server than us. We’ve faced them before and got creamed. So I dont think anyone was expecting much.

Also im always very confused when people talk about it being an oceanic server. unless im confused on what times that’s indicating. because 2am EST right now and janthir is in last for potential points.

They honestly do best around 7am EST. Which is honestly what I consider to be the end of the night.

Been a fun matchup though. And we managed to eeeek out about a 15k lead on SoS that I hope we can keep up.

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Tzash.5748

Tzash.5748

2am EST would be just as US prime time is ending. Oceanic prime time starts roughly a few hours after that. So its no surprise IoJ would be last at that time. SoS should be in a similar position.

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

And is this because:

I know that the IoJvsFAvsSoS match was close until mid-week and then went lopsided. If what I’ve heard is true though its more because a number of US guilds transferred to IoJ (which has a strong Oceanic base).

1) Yes, it was COMPLETELY uneven!, the amount of people Dzagonur had equaled when we fought Far Shiverpeaks!
2) We(RoS) NEVER gave up, the ones who gave up left long ago, before our current matchup.

3) We’re still looking for guilds to populate the other 2 borderlands ;^) AND a proper night crew.

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Krathalos.3461

Krathalos.3461

It’s more or less the fact that when one server does well early on, the other servers tend to give up.

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

It’s more or less the fact that when one server does well early on, the other servers tend to give up.

You come to a point where the ones who give up quit or leave, or whatever the kittencat they do. Then you will be left with the core members of WvW who do and don’t know the word giving up. That is what has happened in RoS, we are now left with a resilient sort of force who doesn’t know the word giving up.

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Cavalorn.8057

Cavalorn.8057

Erm…

HOD. 233K
SBI. 169K
ET. 133K

Tarnished Coast: 249,370
Maguuma: 145,752
Ehmry Bay: 138,845

‘Every single matchup’?

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Kazim.2043

Kazim.2043

Actually it’s not about “giving up” on just one side. Even the winning side start to have less players on WvW, except players coming to winning side with free transfers.

In this match we (Underworld) had many new players from Ring of Fire and Whiteside Ridge. Most probably in next match we’ll loose those guys to a server with more (or better spread) WvW population.

Izuvac.5713 “…like imagine 2 taliban server against 1 american…”

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

Score now.

Desolation - 243,604
Augury Rock - 194,906
Gunnar’s Hold - 151,777

But as you can see Augury Rock are pushing hard into Desolation boarderlands.

Hoping for some good fights today.

Attachments:

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

(edited by Ajaxx.3157)

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Glor.2485

Glor.2485

We are keeping a wiki updated with the scores of most of the match-ups throughout the day on one of the french boards, you can check it out here : http://forums.jeuxonline.info/showthread.php?t=1196343
It’s in french (but easily understandable…), and french centered obviously, but there are updates for match-ups where no french servers are engaged too

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: mangarrage.1062

mangarrage.1062

Nice.

wow I wish i was on one of those servers that must have been one hell of a fun week for all involved.
This is what I hope to get every week

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: EnochDagor.6185

EnochDagor.6185

Nice.

wow I wish i was on one of those servers that must have been one hell of a fun week for all involved.
This is what I hope to get every week

It has been the most enjoyable week of WvW so far. Several 3-way skirmishes (more than I can count actually). At one point, we defended DH off Dreaming Bay on the northeast wall and as they were retreating, we had to sprint to the south wall to fight off SoR. Literally moments apart and all the while without reinforcements (SoR took GB cutting off our supply).

Ya, it was a blast.

ps, I think we got a serious rivalry starting…

80 Elementalist – Sanctum of Rall
Various other classes for figuring out how to kill em (thief, warrior, mesmer, etc…)
War is much more fun when you’re winning! – General Martok

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Grischu.3869

Grischu.3869

Friday afternoon

Attachments:

Grischu – Wächter 80 / Ertiki – Necromancer 80 / Risana Mortis – Messmer 80
Good old Days [GD] Elona

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Vacks.6459

Vacks.6459

Anyone have a score update on the SF/DH/SoR match? I’m at work and consequently can’t check for several hours, and I know how productive DH’s night crew can be.

Server: Tarnished Coast
Guild: Ours Is The Fury [FURY]

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Deya.3796

Deya.3796

Looks like BlackGate will face CD and DB they will probly xfer when they start losing next week

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Ceryndrion.4583

Ceryndrion.4583

Here you go Vacks..

Sorrows Furnace – 206,718
Darkhaven – 201,061
Sanctum of Rall – 189,073

For those who seek perfection there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
[HVN]-[DHA]

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Vacks.6459

Thanks. The way Darkhaven closes the gap overnight really makes them live up to their server name.

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Brutal Arts.6307

Brutal Arts.6307

And is this because:

As an SoS player, once IoJ got ahead by 50k points I gave up and only entered WvW for jumping puzzles. SoS has pretty much nothing going for it server wise.

You have gotten what you paid for, all that remains is biweekly gemshop pushing.

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Ceryndrion.4583

Ceryndrion.4583

It’s not so much ‘overnight’, it is more that we have a good group of hardcore pvpers that play in the euro/asiapacific timezones.. You can see it most days when Darkhaven fades, and sorrows/sanctum come back at them.. its kept it very balanced for most of the week, and a lot of good fighting.. long may fights like that continue..

For those who seek perfection there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
[HVN]-[DHA]

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Imist.1540

Imist.1540

Update:
Good job all! Congrats HoD retaining rank 1 in NA. [RUIN] I’d like to give you credit for the sneakittenep take in one of the hills keeps where you hid by the supply camp after we capped.

Attachments:

[SE] Side Effect
Tarnished Coast

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Vacks.6459

I apologize for the egocentric view but it’s overnight to me, and probably most others since these are all NA servers. Nothing wrong with that, though. Has been a great matchup.

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: EasymodeX.4062

EasymodeX.4062

Yeah, the free server transfers at this point are absurd.

Then again a lot of folks are still waiting or riding the fence about xferring to servers for positive reasons, rather than just bandwagoning.

So, tough call.

If you can’t read English, please do not reply to my post.

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Cakestealer.1564

Cakestealer.1564

I want to tank both RoF and WR, they never gave up bringing good fights at prime times. Especially RoF deserved more points definitely.

Looking at the other scores it seems only one match proved to have a long running competition through out the week.

We, RoF, sadly lack a lot of people at night. Sometimes we only have like +30 pts. Hope that will improve a bit because during prime time we can all compete quite well.
But well war is war!

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Duv.1603

Duv.1603

Those pesky Darkhaven nightowls. The scores and rankings are close enough that they’ll likely be paired with Sanctum again next match, with maybe Sorrows and Ehmry Bay switching spots? Either way here’s hoping for some more great primetime action regardless of the scores from other time brackets.