FC/ET/SF

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Well since SF hasn’t had a worthy opponent in over 2.5 months don’t think any one here will take anything you say seriously. Seeing Agg’s tactics and skill I really find it hard to believe that VK came from a top tier server, but then again maybe coming down here was supposed to be a ego boost for you guys. Not to sure why any one from a T2 server would come and vacation on T8 for a week but it was nice of you guys to take 30+ free transfers from the lowest populated server for whatever the reason (sure they will be thanking you at the end of this upcoming week)

Glad that Agg is staying for the long run, good to have decent armies to fight.

lawl… I stated the part about the trasnfers before reading this post… Glad to see I’m not the only one who think they shouldn’t have done that as this pretty much hurt FC more than actually helped.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

Also forgot to add that most people have been stating for months that we outnumber the other servers by a fair amount. And it wasn’t fun for most people on all sides, I don’t care what tier we are in or the score just as long as there are back and forth fights going on.

Can’t wait until every server here climbs out of T8 and drags all the T7 servers down here. Good luck and godspeed to all.

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

Did SF empty all BLs to take back Lake in ET bl? Srsly, how many people did you have?

Also had a blast defending our north tower from the mighty zerg as well, at least we held you off there.

15v100

im countin 30+ -.-

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

Did SF empty all BLs to take back Lake in ET bl? Srsly, how many people did you have?

Also had a blast defending our north tower from the mighty zerg as well, at least we held you off there.

15v100

im countin 30+ -.-

Backed up against the keep lords room.. there are 16 (15 plus me). For the whole fight, yeah we had more, probably 50 or so, but those that stayed alive and did a last ditch effort after 20 minutes of SF laying siege… That is what my “15v100” was pointing out, we even held out for a short period of time until the shear numbers overran our ability to AoE/CC.

Been really fun in T8 this week, peaked a lot of interest in old guildmates and has lit a fire under ones that stuck it out thru culling/no-progression. WvW isn’t all about the score, it’s about the fights, stories and the “OMG did that really just happen?!” moments that bring us back day after day.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

(edited by Feed Me Change.6528)

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: I Monk For L O V E.7528

I Monk For L O V E.7528

15v100

Im the very first guy to you with the MC tag, you’ll see me be the first one to push up the steps a lot. Kinda neat to see it in kitten /p>

None Shall Pass – Level 80 Guardian
No Yaks Shall Pass – Level 80 Thief
Sorrows Furnace – Special Tactics Assault Recon[StaR]

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

It’s been very educational with you [VK] here and we have learned much thanks for giving us the opportunity to learn.

Biggest Problem is (no offence, I’m glad you came. It’s not directed at you) VK came down for a week but Agg and maybe FOE are here to stay . We will do our best to put FC in the running but we really we haven’t had any real permanent guild transfer’s have we :\ . I have seen a drastic improvement in our FC skill and communication but is it enough to offset the 5v1 outnumbering from sf and now close to 3-3.5v1 from ET and a couple Ex T1 guilds?

EDIT: this is not a stab at the number’s. I’m just stating that ET benefited from this “free transfer” thing much more than we did when it comes to permanent transfers

i believe we did pick up LAW for keeps, however the leader refused to participate in the serverwide infrastructure for no reason

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Well since SF hasn’t had a worthy opponent in over 2.5 months don’t think any one here will take anything you say seriously. Seeing Agg’s tactics and skill I really find it hard to believe that VK came from a top tier server, but then again maybe coming down here was supposed to be a ego boost for you guys. Not to sure why any one from a T2 server would come and vacation on T8 for a week but it was nice of you guys to take 30+ free transfers from the lowest populated server for whatever the reason (sure they will be thanking you at the end of this upcoming week)

lawl… I stated the part about the trasnfers before reading this post… Glad to see I’m not the only one who think they shouldn’t have done that as this pretty much hurt FC more than actually helped.

Tell yourself that as a FC Zerg half your size wipes you without getting a single person downed.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Zaqq.8724

Zaqq.8724

All I know is I’m having fun with the fights lol. It’s been a lot of fun and I hope it continues.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

trust me VotF are NOT coming here lol. I may be friends with them, but they are exactly where they want to be and we are not interested in “stacking” a server or even looking at the scoreboard or coverage. We came here to get away from the 80-100 man blob zergballs in tier 1 not go back to it, just good clean fights at mid-pop range (10-50). If we climb a couple tiers eventually thats fine with us, but we really dont want to hit the higher tiers again for the zergfest reason.

Glad to have you among us. I an quite happy that you have found what you are looking for in WvW. And you’re right about what is fun, so, Lets have some fun out there.

By the way. Thank you for the Fights, I just made 500 badges, and I think, I am one of the few people who can make the claim to having a Gift of Battle and never have done a single WvW jumping puzzle.

Also. Shout out to FoE (I mean Agg, my bad) thanks for the Rush on the SF BL, was great, That got my alt almost total WvW map completion (my main got it a while ago). Just missing one last spot.

I am sure FoE raided SF BL too.. but I was not there for that.

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

(edited by Ungood.3054)

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: D W.5179

D W.5179

Good fights last night all. The big battle between ET and SF for the garrison was fantastic. [Agg], I had to lol a bit when I was trying to escape to our tower only to be blocked from the entrance… well played, and I barely escaped with my life. That’s a tactic that I haven’t seen pulled off so effortlessly on T8 before and will be looking to incorporate that in to our strategy. Well done, and great ZvZ fight last night, it was a blast!

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

There are a number of folks who think it was a bad move on VK’s part. FC reached High population during the free transfer offer, so people weren’t able to transfer to FC anymore because they were no longer medium population. VK essentially tied up free transfer slots, denying serious permanent transfers the opportunity to transfer for free to FC and denying the lowest populated server the opportunity for a permanent population boost.

FC may have picked up some new WvW moves from VK, but I wouldn’t doubt it’s going to be a huge challenge for FC to pull some of those new moves off without the population to back it up.

Hope you VK guys were able to get those map completions you needed during your little “vacation.”

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Pod.2769

Pod.2769

I don’t think most of those people are from FC though. Although I am sure there are some. As far as tying up population slots… how dare they tie up 30 slots. LOL. Seriously, that’s such a ridiculous complaint to lobby at VK.

Anyways how does the saying go… teach a man to fish (or something).

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

I don’t think most of those people are from FC though. Although I am sure there are some. As far as tying up population slots… how dare they tie up 30 slots. LOL. Seriously, that’s such a ridiculous complaint to lobby at VK.

When FC said they couldn’t field those numbers two weeks ago it seems like a big deal, and it was 30+ (they said they can get about 30 on reset night). They took up spots that could have went to guild like LAW and some of the others out there (can’t remember the names) that are much more skilled than VK. Once you brake the VK little zergball the just scatter and run. (expected more from a T2 server)

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

Back before the free server transfers, FC couldn’t even reach 30 people in their zergs (and sometimes, were lucky to see even that many from FC in all of WvW). Tying up 30 slots may very well have a huge impact on a server with such a low baseline population. We’ll see what the final result is next week.

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

(edited by Manoa.5897)

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

D W.5179

When FC said they couldn’t field those numbers two weeks ago it seems like a big deal, and it was 30+ (they said they can get about 30 on reset night). They took up spots that could have went to guild like LAW and some of the others out there (can’t remember the names) that are much more skilled than VK. Once you brake the VK little zergball the just scatter and run. (expected more from a T2 server)

Agreed, [VK] aren’t the skilled bunch they like to think they are. Granted, almost any organization is an improvement for MOST of T8, but other groups like [Agg] are a much bigger threat and a vastly superior group. On a respect level too, it’s nice to see [Agg] SHOW US how good they are in-game, instead of having to TELL US on the forums lol.
That being said, losing [VK] will still hurt FC because they were indeed skilled (don’t get me wrong), just not as skilled as others or as skilled as they seem to think they are.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: SvenskNavi.9378

SvenskNavi.9378

Maybe SF doesn’t have good strategy. But as Pulse pointed out, that’s because of lack of necessity. Sure, someone suggested that SF can practice strategies more freely because of their dominance in WvW. However, if no tactics is winning, then surely good tactics executed under par wold win as well. There’s no reinforcement. If they are going to learn tactics, they need to actually fall when they execute them incorrectly, not just take a few more minutes to succeed.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Whisper Me.5710

Whisper Me.5710

I just double-checked and all NA servers are now “Very High” – that includes ET and FC.

Tier 8 is a ghetto fight. For those that want to try to exit it, it is about the scores. You may not like the way we fight on SF. We’re ok with that. The other two servers in our match went from “Medium” population to “Very High”. They received Tier 1 & 2 guilds. We’re still posting scores 2.5x as high as they are. Pretty tactics may win a battle, but it doesn’t win the ghetto war.

We could fight prettier and just sit in the lead in Tier 8. We’d rather move up.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Ohai.8346

Ohai.8346

I just double-checked and all NA servers are now “Very High” – that includes ET and FC.

The other two servers in our match went from “Medium” population to “Very High”. They received Tier 1 & 2 guilds. We’re still posting scores 2.5x as high as they are. Pretty tactics may win a battle, but it doesn’t win the ghetto war.

Most irrelevant statement ive ever read on here. If we go by what you’re saying, then FC has as many numbers as Jade Quarry as theyre both very high.
Truth is, theres probably a very very large area of Very High, with FC/ET at the very bottom of that borderline

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Darek.1836

Yeah I’d rather have original FCers being taught by a more skilled guild that doesn’t stay than be carried to winning by already organized guilds like Agg.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

I’m starting to see why SF suffers in the open field – more forum warriors that WvW warriors. Glad you guys got brave after we left. Wouldn’t have minded that attitude while we were in the tier. It’s weird you guys always seem to kill us when no one is on. Such is the paradox of forum battles. I’m also impressed with your “genuine” concern for FC. Hopefully, one day you guys break out of T8 and you utilize your easily T4 maybe T3 viable population because there’s a chance you’ll face FA some day then.

Good luck FC. Fight the good fight. You guys rock and your playerbase has an amazing attitude.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Yeah I’d rather have original FCers being taught by a more skilled guild that doesn’t stay than be carried to winning by already organized guilds like Agg.

Whatever you say… Don’t just step out of the fight again, waiting for SF to leave, ok?

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Saico.4378

Saico.4378

15v100

There were at least 30+ FoE there last night. This picture proves it.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Darek.1836

Whatever you say… Don’t just step out of the fight again, waiting for SF to leave, ok?

;)

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

I’m starting to see why SF suffers in the open field – more forum warriors that WvW warriors. Glad you guys got brave after we left. Wouldn’t have minded that attitude while we were in the tier. It’s weird you guys always seem to kill us when no one is on. Such is the paradox of forum battles. I’m also impressed with your “genuine” concern for FC. Hopefully, one day you guys break out of T8 and you utilize your easily T4 maybe T3 viable population because there’s a chance you’ll face FA some day then.

Good luck FC. Fight the good fight. You guys rock and your playerbase has an amazing attitude.

Talking about forum warriors, why would a visiting team come all the way down to T8 “on a vacation” then start to blow up the forums about all their skills. That was until Agg came down and showed everyone what top tier guilds are made of. I know for a fact there wasn’t that much propaganda in your old forums.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Ohai.8346

Ohai.8346

15v100

where is the picture? as i KNOW there was not 30 foe last night. when i logged around 9.30pm cst there was about 15-18 of us + random others

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Is that … ? Is that a tail I see? A tail between your legs as you retreat back up to your safe haven of higher tiers?

Seriously though, there is enough hypocracy abound to make one choke this week in server-specific accusations.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Omens.5768

Dark Omens.5768

Talking about forum warriors, why would a visiting team come all the way down to T8 “on a vacation” then start to blow up the forums about all their skills. That was until Agg came down and showed everyone what top tier guilds are made of. I know for a fact there wasn’t that much propaganda in your old forums.

If by this time you are unaware of the dynamic, nothing will solve this non-mystery for you. Onward fair forum warrior. Crush your enemies beneath the weight of your ramblings. Know that though no one else seems to acknowledge your leet skills, the forum will embrace your bravery in perpetuity for all to witness through the ages.

Lol this. No need to add more…. Just this.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

D W.5179

If by this time you are unaware of the dynamic, nothing will solve this non-mystery for you. Onward fair forum warrior. Crush your enemies beneath the weight of your ramblings. Know that though no one else seems to acknowledge your leet skills, the forum will embrace your bravery in perpetuity for all to witness through the ages.

Wow, keep it classy LOL.
A lot of us “forum warriors” use the forums as an escape from work (those of us living the cubical life). [VK] came down here with their nose in the air and a holier than thou attitude and you’re just proving it. To the [VK] that came and fought on the battlefield and taught all three servers some tactics ON the battlefield, thanks, it was fun having you guys here. To the [VK] members that need to be insulting in the forums, glad to see you go.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

His forum skills are very leet indeed… But he know his crown is on the balance if he lose his touch

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

15v100

where is the picture? as i KNOW there was not 30 foe last night. when i logged around 9.30pm cst there was about 15-18 of us + random others

As a member of the “random others” that were running with FoE last night, I also observed around 15 FoE (max) plus another 3 non-FoE (me and Brotha are the only two I can recall though.)

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

Just run Forest…run far far away

Attachments:

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

(edited by FilthyRat.4652)

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

And boom goes the dynamite!

I was one of the random dudes tagging along with FoE last night. There wasn’t even a Mesmer to provide a false inflation in the number of red tags. Do we have a Mesmer here? Nope. Do we have a Mesmer here? Nope. Do we have a Mesmer here? Nope. So don’t be trying to pull an ET on ET by claiming you fought a much bigger force than you actually did. We are wise to our own games you see!

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

And boom goes the dynamite!

I was one of the random dudes tagging along with FoE last night. There wasn’t even a Mesmer to provide a false inflation in the number of red tags. Do we have a Mesmer here? Nope. Do we have a Mesmer here? Nope. Do we have a Mesmer here? Nope. So don’t be trying to pull an ET on ET by claiming you fought a much bigger force than you actually did. We are wise to our own games you see!

This made me laugh out loud at work. This thread is now over, Runamok wins.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Ahhhhh, been too busy at work to even log into GW2 in a week. Can not believe I have not played since before reset!! How are things going with me gone?

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: geekanerd.4123

geekanerd.4123

There’s a lot of people not even in FC commenting on the situation over here. So let me set the record straight.

Over the past week, I’ve ran a lot with VK. Sometimes just a few of them with one of their commanders leading a PUG zerg. Sometimes with the whole 20 man VK ball. I listened to what they had to say, how they approached situations, and how they viewed their time here.

First, I’m not speaking for VK, as, obviously, I’m not in that guild. This is just my opinion gathered from hanging with them. I think a lot of them are dismissive of tier 8 as a whole. Ferg, SF, ET. I get it, too, because they were truly… baffled, I guess is the word, when SF would continue to throw bodies out into the open field to farm. Maybe something some of you SFers don’t know is that when you eventually wiped VK groups, it’s largely because they just lost all interest in the fight and started doing silly kitten just for laughs. Same with ET. Farm, farm, farm, laugh, get bored, wipe.

But I suffer no illusions that if they had gone to, say, ET, we’d be the same fools they’d be farming and shaking their heads at. They could care less about PPT. They just wanted to pick fights and farm. Which is certainly their prerogative and I don’t hold that against them. Because, simply, they gave us a nice gift in exchange for some server space. They showed us how to really get into this thing and play. Undoubtedly, some of you have noticed it. Earlier today, outside of Durios, FC was wiping SF and ET zergs tying to sandwich us in between them. That’s not luck, or happenstance, it’s built on coordination and skill. We’re fielding players now that want to play above what is expected out of the tier 8 ghetto. And it shows. That ball that not only survived but thrived at Durios only had one VK guy in it, and he wasn’t commanding. That was 99% FC.

So whatever you want to say about VK taking up 30ish player spots; maybe that’s valid. I dunno. But they taught us some kitten that easily, easily — I can’t stress this enough, EASILY — replaces 30 random PUGs that we may or may not have gotten. Also, I think you’re seriously deluding yourselves if you think that those VK chaps don’t rock, let me tell you, they do. I saw them wipe swaths of you guys way, way too much to say anything otherwise.

Not that it’s all roses. I’m glad to see them go, actually. I’d rather do this on our own than ride on the back of players who are disinterested in the server as a whole. Also, I think some of them lose sight of the fact that, really, the only thing that separates a T8 player and a T2 player is around $50 and a week of observation. It’s not like ArenaNet came down with the hand of almighty Jesus and specifically plucked the ‘good’ players to go to T3 and above. So that attitude was kind of a turn-off, but, again, it wasn’t the whole guild, either, so I’m not trying to say their all elitist nobs. Lots of cool dudes in VK. Lastly, there was just a slight bit of recruitment that I was aware of. But they squashed it, for the most part. I think we’re still losing a few to T2, but, hey. We might have lost them anyway. No hard feelings.

Anyhow, I think the experience was largely positive and I’m glad they ‘vacationed’ here. I believe much of Ferguson’s thinks the same thing. Not everyone, of course, but there’s no debating the attitude and score change over the past week or so. So thanks guys. Have fun back in T2.

[DIE] – FA
“Is it uplevel ranger season yet?”

(edited by geekanerd.4123)

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

LOL, sorry but I have to say this. If all the “stories” about how awesome all these groups do against SF, how are you losing by TWICE (or more) your point total? If these groups were so coordinated then why are they in open field fights and not taking or defending structures?

Numbers would mean nothing if all these “stories” were true. I know this is a fantasy game but please keep the fantasy to the scenery and off the forums.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Darek.1836

^What he said sums up 99% of the FC pop that bothered to come to WvW after their transfer.

also @guy above me
Were losing because of coverage and simply too many people to deal with. You’ve probably noticed by now you wipe against FC zergs of equal size every single time and often wipe to FC zergs of less numbers, or at least half a tough time with them.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

(edited by Moderator)

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

FWIW Cantur, Agg is actually pretty kitten impressive at times. They can hold out against a zerg regardless of numbers (or so it seemed last night). Unfortunately, they are limited in number, and having a small group of people hold them at QL last night, we ninja’d the rest of the ET structures before they had a chance to react and get out of their zergball in QL.

They are some tanky fiends, fun to fight.

You’ve probably noticed by now you wipe against FC zergs of equal size every single time and often wipe to FC zergs of less numbers, or at least half a tough time with them.

Also, lmao, this thread is full of funny today.

(edited by pulsecodesgnl.3470)

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Moobs, you are back! Welcome back to T8, where we all win, nobody loses! <sarcasm>

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

D W.5179

I’ve seen groups of FC wipe hordes of SF or ET.
I’ve seen groups of ET wipe hordes of SF or FC.
I’ve seen groups of SF wipe hordes of ET or FC.

See what I did there?
The fact that they dismissed people after a week of play is not very flattering.

That is all. That’s my last post on anything VK. Good luck to all, and now let’s try and be a tier that isn’t at each others throats in the forum (myself included). We’re gamers, let’s get along.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Darek.1836

Thank you and I think all 3 servers are just completely numb of winning/losing so long that nobody wins nor loses..

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

FWIW Cantur, Agg is actually pretty kitten impressive at times. They can hold out against a zerg regardless of numbers (or so it seemed last night). Unfortunately, they are limited in number, and having a small group of people hold them at QL last night, we ninja’s the rest of the ET structures before they had a chance to react and get out of their zergball in QL.

They are some tanky fiends, fun to fight.

I do not doubt that at all. With a group structured right and actually coordinating a battle, you can hold off some serious numbers. I am working on creating a suicide squad to focus on taking out these types of resistance groups and to take out siege when needed.

Ya, I can’t wait to have them give more business to my armor repair guy! Seriously missing WvW the last week, I am itching to murder people!

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

^What he said sums up 99% of the FC pop that bothered to come to WvW after their transfer.
edit, the FC guy not the idiot SF

also @guy above me
Were losing because of coverage and simply too many people to deal with. You’ve probably noticed by now you wipe against FC zergs of equal size every single time and often wipe to FC zergs of less numbers, or at least half a tough time with them.

This is my point exactly. Number really do not mean as much as all the posters whine about. If you actually think about what is going on you can counteract the numbers fairly well, at least enough to not have SF doubling your score.

With that said, you are delusional if you think SF loses every time against equal numbers. These kind of generalizations just show ignorance instead of factual thinking. Perhaps the noobzergs have difficulty wiping, especially if they do not push when the commander/experienced players try to give direction. But in the meantime the groups I run with are taking structures while your folks deal with a portion of our numbers.

I am not saying we never get wiped or we win every time there are equal numbers. I am far more practical than that. Just do not fool yourself into thinking it is all a numbers game. Because it is not.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

now let’s try and be a tier that isn’t at each others throats in the forum

Well, you certainly won’t be ready for tier 7 with that attitude.

:)

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: geekanerd.4123

geekanerd.4123

There’s only so much we can do against SF’s still superior daytime coverage and numbers. You guys are still capable of retaking stuff in multiple borderlands faster than we can grab it. And, yes we still have plenty of moments that we wipe on SF and ET attacks. But I think anybody who would deny that now we are wiping far less than we did a week ago and WvW is suddenly more competitive is… well. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I want to smoke what you’re smoking. It must be some serious icky kitten.

And, hey, look, I’m not hating on SF or ET. As a matter of kittening fact, I’m pretty much dreading the moment SF gets their kitten together as a whole. It’s not going to be pretty for any of us stuck down here with you. And I don’t want anything to do with an Agg zergball, either. Been on the wrong end of that a few too many times to have nothing but respect. Still. Today is Wednesday and look at the point spread. Tell me things aren’t better competitively. Please, do, because I like to laugh.

[DIE] – FA
“Is it uplevel ranger season yet?”

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

LOL

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Darek.1836

I apologize because I tend to over generalize, you are correct.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

PS: I do know numbers help us. Especially with the noobzergs. Frustrating as hell when one is running around and not listening to anything. They just bang their heads against whatever target is in front of them. We have to get a good commander to come join the noobzerg with a decent amount of experienced players, THEN that noobzerg just follows the green tags in front of them.

Very, very frustrating.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

FilthyRat.4652

now let’s try and be a tier that isn’t at each others throats in the forum

Lol…I can see we are getting people to come here and check out the screen shots of our battles. Everyone in T7 should be pretty scared because it’s only a matter of time before you guy get dragged down here.

Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Lol…I can see we are getting people to come here and check out the screen shots of our battles. Everyone in T7 should be pretty scared because it’s only a matter of time before you guy get dragged down here.

Hey, you are good at portaling large amounts of people. Can you go ahead and portal bomb us into T7??