Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Ohai.8346

Ohai.8346

Loving T1 So Far Awesome Fights in EB…. FoE and PRX Top Notch fights best in… well ever I think. Hell that last fight with PRX was so intense I crashed. I dont know if I can take not having these fights after the reset.

Yeah we at FoE had some great fights against Choo, you guys certainly put numbers out! lol Also had great fun wiping 1.5x the PRX numbers until they started running away and calling in the whole map every time they saw us rollseyes

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Dear SOR, it was fun fighting with you today.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Thrash.3684

Thrash.3684

Dear JQ and SoS,
It was fun fighting you, lets hope it keeps up for the rest of the week. This is so much fun and tomorrow will be the same i’m sure of it!

Yours sincerely, Thrash.

Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Mossis.7903

Mossis.7903

Just woke up, need a score update. I had a blast last night in the SoR garrison 3- way battle. Better queue in now so I can play tonight!

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

10 trebs for Dawns, 5 for WH, and 7 for Garr.

I dont think I like being in Tier 1

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

Tier 1 is serious business. We use siege like pocket change. That includes those mobile gundams, too.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Meurto.8520

Meurto.8520

I had the pleasure of running around with about 10-12 of the PRX guys and I have to say they are sight to be seen in action. We managed to take out a group of SOR at speldan who had about twice our numbers and during this scrum a group of about 25 SOS showed up who we also managed to wipe. Keep up the great work PRX.

And [CHOO]….. dat zerg!!! It must have been a good hour before I saw someone from SOR that was NOT part of that guild. Props to you guys as you respond quite quickly to any assault on any towers/keeps you own. I am really enjoying this match up so far.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Meurto.8520

Meurto.8520

Loving T1 So Far Awesome Fights in EB…. FoE and PRX Top Notch fights best in… well ever I think. Hell that last fight with PRX was so intense I crashed. I dont know if I can take not having these fights after the reset.

Yeah we at FoE had some great fights against Choo, you guys certainly put numbers out! lol Also had great fun wiping 1.5x the PRX numbers until they started running away and calling in the whole map every time they saw us rollseyes

I was running around with the guys from PRX and we ran into FoE a few times all of which FoE had 1.5x to 2.5x our numbers and the PRX crew came out on top. Obviously this was only a few fights, but they wiped FoE rather handily.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

GL ya all! Psst JQ bring the pain to the train! haha (its a joke honestly I loved the choo, theyre a great bunch). But since Ive got part of my lil family on JQ Im rootin for ya!

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: profitsports.5789

profitsports.5789

go jq u can do it

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Tala.7638

Tala.7638

Less pewpew and QQ. Let us have another “Score update!!!”

Talaysteria/Talas Cap/Talarenth
THE Mystic Plumbers [LUCK]
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Xaaz.8472

Xaaz.8472

LOL – I think you have that backwards, troll.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Serious.4839

Serious.4839

Score upd8!!!!!!!!

Attachments:

Sea of Sorrows

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Truth.2164

Truth.2164

Loved the fights last night in EB. Had a ton of fun fighting SoR and JQ. I do gotta say I am very impressed with [Choo]. Our 7 member squad came up with a new saying when we ran into you guys, and its “We got Chooed”.

Truth – 80 Elementalist | FaTe – Hand Of Fate http://www.hand-of-fate.net
SoS Commander (Proud to call SoS my home since BW1)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Envi.2460

Envi.2460

I have a special gift for our lovely opponents from last week, Sanctum of Rall.

Thank you for joining us MOOSE DEEP!

- Ellie

I had fun, and since i was on the side of the zerg i idnt get killed =p Although i do thank TC for not taking out their anger on a poor helpless SoR yak. Hope to see you guys again in the future!!

Noba/Envi/Ryuoko/Seiya Murasame
Sanctum of Rall Currently guildless sniffle

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Had great fun in EB last night. Took forever to actually get in because of the long queue, but it was well worth the wait!

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Score upd8!!!!!!!!

The scores are very tight. The fun 24/7 with substantial number of asian/oceanic guild in all servers.

Hows T2 light, anyone knows?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Morkai.7021

Morkai.7021

just me or is queues little nuts this week and in general maps looks lightly populated?

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Aieo.2815

There’s a theory that Anet lowered the WvW pop cap.

Effing rallybot

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Ripred.4605

Ripred.4605

Score update: Fresh Meat! Welcome to the Battlegrounds of Tier 1 Sanctum of Rall! This week is going to be insane! Best of luck WvW contenders! -Gorger

Attachments:

Stop calling me a cat! I’m obviously an over sized combat kitten…

(edited by Ripred.4605)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

The seemingly overriding theme of Tier 1

Score update @ 5:45PM GMT

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

I had fun, and since i was on the side of the zerg i idnt get killed =p Although i do thank TC for not taking out their anger on a poor helpless SoR yak. Hope to see you guys again in the future!!

I thought in the end the Herd ran into the SBI spawn and got killed by SBI? I couldn’t really keep track after I got killed. XD Only a few of us got killed by some SoRs cause we were at the back of the herd. Sure, I died kinda early, but it worked out really well for the video cause my buddy Kronik managed to res me.The week before we were killed by an SoR zerg, though.

We actually had quite a few SoRs running with us this past week. Kinda joined in the middle of the parade when we got to the north camp. It was good. We must have had 70-80 people. That’s the most we’ve ever had.

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

(edited by appledainty.8127)

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Aieo.2815

Score update for the fans of NA tier 1.

Attachments:

Effing rallybot

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Amity.8549

Amity.8549

One of the best reset nights I’ve even been in, good fun on SoR bl.

Amarathy
[ETA]

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

ahhhhhhhhhhh missing all the fun.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Kirbyprime.2645

Kirbyprime.2645

Got to admit, queues are horrific but it’s insanely fun. All 4 maps have complete warzones with none of the servers willing to give up.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Aieo.2815

Our obvious weakness being EU prime will bite us in the kitten later. Good thing SoR and JQ are too busy attacking each other to care.

Attachments:

Effing rallybot

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Coldviper.6794

Coldviper.6794

This game is just getting silly now. Everyone just running the same hammer trains with mass invis to abuse culling. On top of it basically dropping FPS and just locking abilities up. Becomes unplayable and you just lose to auto attacks.

[TW]Furion Zax – The Juggernaut Hammer Warrior

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

This game is just getting silly now. Everyone just running the same hammer trains with mass invis to abuse culling. On top of it basically dropping FPS and just locking abilities up. Becomes unplayable and you just lose to auto attacks.

Oh?
Ready for this?
Here comes the expected troll post….
Transfer low tier bro!!
Ta da!
Thank you thank you everyone really, I’ll be here all night.

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Coldviper.6794

Dunno what you think you’re trolling. But ok. Just pointing out that its funny how skilless wonders just have to run around abusing culling to get a kill and how they’re considered T1. It’s funny.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Shaojack.3871

Dunno what you think you’re trolling. But ok. Just pointing out that its funny how skilless wonders just have to run around abusing culling to get a kill and how they’re considered T1. It’s funny.

Wasn’t really trolling, was being silly and throwing out the obvious troll post that was going to happen anyways. I somewhat agree with you, but only somewhat.
WvW is a game of determination, patience and working together.
There IS a skill level, however it is much lower due to the mass combat, if you wish to prove how amazing you are as an individual there is always sPvP where individual skills is a larger component of the meta.
You say funny but you sound mad.

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Coldviper.6794

I’m more irritated with the queue I’m sitting in right now due to a crash from that silly culling abuse. I do find it funny because it is skilless. I die due to being unable to use any utilities to auto 1 attacks and people I cannot see. I enjoy good fights is all, these aren’t good fights they’re just a zerg taking turns running each other over.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Shaojack.3871

I’m more irritated with the queue I’m sitting in right now due to a crash from that silly culling abuse. I do find it funny because it is skilless. I die due to being unable to use any utilities to auto 1 attacks and people I cannot see. I enjoy good fights is all, these aren’t good fights they’re just a zerg taking turns running each other over.

I agree with you that the queues are kinda bust and that the skill cap is low.
I’d like to argue that there is a lot more to it than just zergs running into each other, which I think is fun to see who has to better built/trained army, but I feel we will just be stuck on disagreeing.
Also you said it’s funny three times, we get it but it just makes you sound mad.

Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Aieo.2815

It looks like the fight in EB is going to be crazy 24/7. SMC has been flipped at least once a hour! I doubt it has ever reached T3 upgrade.

Effing rallybot

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Coldviper.6794

If you say so. Apparently finding something silly is mad.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: ReapersSolitude.1940

ReapersSolitude.1940

SOR mad respect for you guys, very fun to battle against, i hope it continues this way throughout the week very fun fights. Love SoS FaTe

ReapersSolitude -LVL 80 Guardian/Fate/Commander – SOS has been my home since day one.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: ReapersSolitude.1940

ReapersSolitude.1940

I am also digging the vibe of the forums with SoR. Great sportsman ship

ReapersSolitude -LVL 80 Guardian/Fate/Commander – SOS has been my home since day one.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Shaojack.3871

You’re funny.

edit: fixed before grammar police nab me.

Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: buki.3108

buki.3108

I think the problem is that the only way to counter a stability/invis hammer train is with a bigger hammer train.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Because the way you’ve been typing makes it seem you’re mad. Specially when you start calling something skilless and cry abuse of things.

And no, I haven’t actually been on to play yet, I still have a day before I can log on.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

I have a feeling all three of our servers are feeling the effect of whatever garbage is going on with the queues. Kind of makes it hard to get commanders in on maps and our guilds together to play.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Morkai.7021

Morkai.7021

^

and 14 random other chars.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Aieo.2815

I don’t know.. but I find this queue refreshing since we don’t have that many around this time to begin with.

Effing rallybot

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Metaform.4120

Metaform.4120

just me or is queues little nuts this week and in general maps looks lightly populated?

Oh yes, queue’d for JQBL with my guild seconds after reset, 2 hours later I get in and there’s 1 Commander with maybe 25 people. There was at least that many SoR at Titanpaw alone. I thought “maybe they’re defending a keep…” oops, we don’t actually have anything but a supply camp.

Few hours later I queue for EBG, it pops after 10 minutes maybe. Guildy was queue’d for EBG for an hour when mine popped.

Something is amiss but I have no idea what or why.

I blame the Arenanet employee on SoR! :P

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Ohai.8346

Ohai.8346

LOL – I think you have that backwards, troll.

Im pretty sure our video footage will disagree, and again all day today. Vid inc later this week, i challenge you to show you doing the opposite

[FoE] Fist of the Empire
www.FistoftheEmpire.org
10x Tier 1 Champions

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Coldviper.6794

Because the way you’ve been typing makes it seem you’re mad. Specially when you start calling something skilless and cry abuse of things.

And no, I haven’t actually been on to play yet, I still have a day before I can log on.

Common knowledge it’s abusing the culling in the game. If I’m mad about anything its getting trolled by my own server. Perhaps I should call it, lack of creativity instead of skilless. I’ve ran with a hammer train before and frankly it’s quite boring.

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Peetee.9406

Really am enjoying this match up.

When we lost to BG, I never felt that they were better than us actually the opposite. Our tactics were always far superior but they just had the numbers.

I don’t feel like that in this match up at all. I feel like I am getting by backside whooped by two servers full of extremely skilled players with superior tactics.

It’s pretty awesome! Keep it up...

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: crewthief.8649

crewthief.8649

Blackgate played well in Tier 1 the last couple of weeks. Maybe you just don’t like them.

< JADE QUARRY >
Zabroshan – 80 Guardian / Sorroe – 80 Mesmer
Hands Off My Octopus

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

Blackgate played well in Tier 1 the last couple of weeks. Maybe you just don’t like them.

thats pretty much it.

BG won T2 for so long a lot of hate got pushed their way from those they were fighting.

I think BG has shown they have both the skill and attitude to do as well in T1 as anyone.

-Desirz Matheon

Feb 1st | JQ/SoR/SoS

in WvW

Peetee.9406

or maybe they’ve improved since Tier 2. I know it’s like SoR is growing up over night.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall