Fort aspenwood needs your SEA/EU guilds.

in WvW

Posted by: Waking.6052

Waking.6052

I ran from battle once as an FA commander, and somebody got really mad. It went like this

- I say “We’re not committing to this gate, destroy the siege and scatter”, and repeat 5 times running back and forth in front of my pug army (which I don’t often lead).
- 25 enemy in a guild show up, stack and charge us just as we finish off all the canons, mortar, and arrow carts.
- My pug army scatters
- One guy who wasn’t paying attention for 5 minutes died, and then got kitten off that he died in WvW, and that he was one of the few who died while the rest of us cowardly folk ran away at the first sign of trouble.

In other words, I run from battle purposefully, to the advantage of my team We went on to tear down the siege at all the gates, and systematically de-supply the keep and take it.

Guardian Commander “The Lord Saves”
Mesmer Commander “The Lord Knows”
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

To the top I say! We still want you and your guild smashing face with us on FA. PM someone today to get the entire scoop.

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

Hey FA, wishing you guys the best and hopefully you get new guilds come in before you hit T2.

It will be a fun match for sure

/salute

ty and i hope it will be a fun week!BTW i want those cat score updates XD

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

FA is the best. Me and my guild(and a bunch of stragglers) had a ton of fun in EB last night. Took SMC, lost it, took it again. Certainly not exactly the way we wanted to accomplish stuff last night, but the new crossed sword cap takes some getting used to…anyways 3900+ karma just from flipping SMC amid pure map chaos.

Many laughs were had.

SEA and EU guilds should get over here, its crazy fun on this server and in these Tiers.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in WvW

Posted by: Bananasmile.4126

Bananasmile.4126

I’m from Eternal Phalanx (EPX), an Oceanic guild that traces its roots from IOJ that houses battle tested core members. FA is our home now and that’s because of the pleasant community of FA. FA is populated by players that have endured matchups where numbers were stacked against them (pre-IOJ), FA has trimmed its fat, and is now a pretty well-conditioned machine. However, no matter how good players are, we can’t fight sleep. Being one of the few SEA members of EPX, I witness everyday the opportunity in the SEA/EU timezone. If you’re in FA now in SEA/EU timezone, consider this an invitation to our guild, we need you, we are the missing link, we need to shape up, in order to give our server the fighting chance to stay in T2. To players planning on joining FA, welcome, and if you’re coming in solo, you’re welcome to join our guild. To guilds planning on transferring to FA, thank you and welcome to your new home. Anyone interested in my invitation, please send a mail to: Strikethree. I hope nobody is offended by this thread, our intention is not to step on anyone, this is done in good faith, we simply want to stay in T2 so we can have a more competitive matchup.

Strikethree, Kinetix (Ki)
Aug 2012 (IoJ) → Jan 2013 (FA) → June 2013 (BG)

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Our SEA/EU Prime has been getting a little more organized with a few more people popping up in TS.

Could still use a few people or a guild or 2 to help solidify it

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Just wanted to bump this thread. We are working on organizing our existing SEA/EU primetime forces but it’d be helpful to get a guild or even a few WvW-minded individuals in this primetime that are interested in organizing and leading the existing population. Feel free to drop by our server website to see the progress we are attempting to make. Almost all of the WvW population is aware of this and throwing its full support behind it.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in WvW

Posted by: TheHoboShanker.9571

TheHoboShanker.9571

FA has steadily been improving in its WvW game – we are definitely headed for tier 2. However, we do lack a strong SEA/EU presence, and that will be needed for the increased intensity in a higher tier.
Join now and I will love you

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

How much are you paying?

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

in WvW

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Omne, PM me in game. Lets talk.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

in WvW

Posted by: ibajiah.5280

ibajiah.5280

Join Fort Aspenwood, and we’ll let you into our “Golem AA meetings”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzubW9d2XRI&feature=player_embedded

Fort Aspenwood
Spirit of Faith [HOPE]

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

I like FA – they have BT, and cookies.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

Not necessarily in that order.

in WvW

Posted by: sestitodc.3567

sestitodc.3567

Lies! BT portal bombed the cookies.

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

FA’s doors are open to any guilds or unguilded people looking for a stable, fun community. If you don’t have a guild, we have A LOT of them on FA ranging the spectrum of commitment. This is also one of our big assets in my mind – there is no single guild on FA that can leave and cripple the server.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in WvW

selan.8354

and hot girls ….and some random naked groups building a forest of alpha siege golems

Attachments:

[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in WvW

Evalana.5480

selan.8354

Evalana.5480:

and hot girls ….and some random naked groups building a forest of alpha siege golems
Attachments:

Good God.

in WvW

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

Nice to see some new faces on FA recently…. we would love to see some more

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

in WvW

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

Join Fort Aspenwood, and we’ll let you into our “Golem AA meetings”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzubW9d2XRI&feature=player_embedded

So many golems lost that day :.(

in WvW

Posted by: Diashame.6328

Diashame.6328

Lol. After reading most of this thread it appears FA is its own worst enemy.

Why look, here’s an example:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Spawn-Camping-A-valid-tactic

Yeah we are so good we kill all our enemies as they respawn in their invulnerable area. I solo the legendary defenders as well.

Dia – [RET]
Fort Aspenwood – the PvP server

in WvW

Waking.6052

FA dominating T3. Not a remark about the character or skill of our opponents, just a reality.

It’s a good entry level position to T2 if you’re looking for a place. I personally love it.

Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Perkysaurus.2630

Perkysaurus.2630

We are a superginormouslyultraawesomeserver. So come to the FA side we have cookies.(And I pinky promise not to eat them all this time.)

in WvW

Diashame.6328

We have a moto on FA “The total and utter destruction of all enemies at all times.”

Never ever, ever will you hear from one of our members who are in one of our 25 dedicated w3 guilds utter the words “We are taking a break from w3 to allow our enemy to stay in T#”

Dia – [RET]

in WvW

Pervin.5036

Dia, I thought the motto was “make sure none of those kittens get out of this fight alive”… Or is that just during drunk Friday night play?

Still looking for more friends to join the FA community.

/bump

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

Don’t forget your little necro friend either! :o Lol.

But yes, FA is great. I joined FA about a month ago from JQ. “Why would you leave a tier 1 server that’s winning?” some of you may ask. I joined FA to group with my now primary guild in WvW and anything else in the game, since my JQ guild went inactive months ago (something about lack of endgame in GW2 or w/e). I am glad I made this decision, because its been a fun community to WvW with here. Also, tier 1 has a pretty toxic atmosphere – not one I wanted to be a part of.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

(edited by Magiofdeath.2745)

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

Morning group of people are starting to get organised, this morning was beautiful. Would be nice to have a full guild come over and help run the show during SEA/EU.

in WvW

Posted by: Expunge.4926

Expunge.4926

^and fight more significant enemy coverage in t2

in WvW

selan.8354

OMG, had so much fun this morning. fighting NNK,ASIA and TFV and not being only with 5 people out there…epic pushes this morning.

[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in WvW

Evalana.5480

Magiofdeath.2745

Evalana.5480:

Don’t forget your little necro friend either! :o Lol.

But yes, FA is great. I joined FA about a month ago from JQ. “Why would you leave a tier 1 server that’s winning?” some of you may ask. I joined FA to group with my now primary guild in WvW and anything else in the game, since my JQ guild went inactive months ago (something about lack of endgame in GW2 or w/e). I am glad I made this decision, because its been a fun community to WvW with here. Also, tier 1 has a pretty toxic atmosphere – not one I wanted to be a part of.

How could I forget my little necro friend!! =D

in WvW

Posted by: Bee.6239

Bee.6239

If you like having balanced fights, hopefully BG remains in t1 for a while and SOS stays in T2. When we get to T2 expect some great fights, which is more fun and the best reason to come here

in WvW

Posted by: Drakh.3128

Drakh.3128

FA tearing it up in T3 again this week. Heading back into to T2?

- Drakh (BT)
- Blackgate

in WvW

Diashame.6328

FA tearing it up in T3 again this week. Heading back into to T2?

I was so proud of our FA community today as we pulled together to pretty much hold between 500-600 PPT the entire day, which will give us a very strong chance of making it to T2 this week.

Dia – [RET]

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

Yeah people did a great job of mobilizing our own population to fill our coverage gap over the last few days, but a lot of this is people getting up early or staying up late which is something they won’t be able to do consistently… so we’re still looking for those reinforcements to Fort Awesomewood!

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Pervin.5036

As FA moves forward on the epic journey into tier 2, we would still love to have a few new faces to complement our core WvW forces. While SEA/EU guilds and players are much needed, we would love to add some quality people during any time slot.

/bump

in WvW

Posted by: drtoph.4857

drtoph.4857

Thank you to all of FA! Mobilized our entire server to hold off the SEA/EU hordes over the last two days. If you are an SEA/EU guild looking for a server who responds to the call for help when you need it, look no further than FA!

Drtoph
80 Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

I just want to add to what Evalana said~

Yes, FA has cookies.
FA also has ice cream, pudding, smoothies, ice slush, milk tea (including bobas), Thai iced tea, black sesame congee and some other drinks and refreshments you will like ^.~

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

We are still searching for SEA timezone players/guilds. We will help with transfer costs depending on the situation so pst a rep today! That is all.

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Bump it, bump it, bump it! We have cookies and looney tunes.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Waking.6052

FA has muffins too.

Any guilds who are looking into FA should consider the score right now. It’s only opening night of course, but we’re neck and neck. We belong in T2, and would love to have some folks to stand in the gap.

Personally I’m taking night shifts…

Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Pervin.5036

So far so good for our 1st night of our return to Tier 2. Some SEA/EU folks would make it an even better return… cookies and muffins as payment.

in WvW

Posted by: kylia.4813

kylia.4813

I don’t think getting 80% of another server to transfer to yours counts as ‘team building’

lol

Actually the main reason IoJ went to FA was the people and the community. For those not in the know IoJ had a very strong community and when we finally made the choice to leave, our goal was to find a similar community. We found that in FA.
And from day one we were a community and worked together in many team/community initiatives.

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

We definitely have room for guilds around the clock. A couple more WvW oriented guilds during NA and Oceanic would definitely help out.

Our #1 priority remains SEA and EU coverage. We have people doing great work to organize these timezones but they could definitely use more people.

Join FA and be welcomed into our hardworking community. You won’t regret it one bit.

in WvW

Posted by: Expunge.4926

Expunge.4926

FA still has plenty of room if you like killing enemies

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

This thread belongs on Page 1.

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Out of all the T1/2 servers begging for more people in their desperate attempt to move up the ladder to achieve some sense of accomplishment, FA is the most deserving. They actually have players who know what they’re doing and do it when it needs to be done.

Also, I never want to have them in my tier again, so bandwagon here and enjoy the “large scale epic fights.”

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Diashame.6328

Out of all the T1/2 servers begging for more people in their desperate attempt to move up the ladder to achieve some sense of accomplishment, FA is the most deserving. They actually have players who know what they’re doing and do it when it needs to be done.

Also, I never want to have them in my tier again, so bandwagon here and enjoy the “large scale epic fights.”

This may well be the nicest post I have witnessed you write, even though it’s likely 100% sarcasm.

Dia – [RET]

in WvW

Posted by: Jextapose.6532

Jextapose.6532

I’ll take that as a compliment, so thank you for the kind words

I’ve been loving T2 so far and hope we can get the coverage to stay here. These large scale epic fights are honestly pretty epic and the stress of commanding in one is something I am starting to love. Myself and others have been turning into insomniacs this entire week to hold off Kain as long as possible before we finally get swept away and have to throw in the towel for the night/morning. It’s currently 9am here and I can’t keep my eyes open any longer. I’ll do this every night if it means we don’t have to go back to T3. I would sure love to have a bit more coverage in our early morning hours though. I can’t live like a vampire forever.

Aether of the Wind
Field Generator – [VK]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Swampy.1359

Swampy.1359

moved here last week from EU, gotta admit the community is amazing.

The militia or “pugs” on here are far more organized than what im used to on EU which makes things even better.

Any EU guilds from dying servers should really think about coming here, you wont regret it.

TBH i think it’s time for a British invasion, so all British guilds should move here…NOW!!!!
im lonely :’(

in WvW

Posted by: ibajiah.5280

ibajiah.5280

As you can see, FA can hold it’s own in T2: http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

We’re currently leading SoS and keeping it tight with KN. However, as of 10:42 EST on 3/3/13, Kaineng has a 480 ppt, SoS 140 ppt, and FA 95 ppt.

As well as we work during NA prime time, and however hard we try to compensate for our SEA/EU prime time, Kaineng just seems to have endless coverage, and we still have a huge gap in a 4-6 hour span.

If you’re a SEA/EU guild reading this and you had some doubt about FA’s ability to stay in T2, let me put that fear to rest. I can confidently say (and I’m sure my entire server will back me on this) FA is a T2 server, and we are here to stay.

FA is fully committed to the fight and we want all day coverage. Our NA Guilds hand off upgraded keeps/towers with plenty of siege to our Oceanics, and our Oceanics do work and bring the pain, but have no one to hand off to when they go to sleep.

If your Guild likes a healthy, competitive atmosphere, and wants to join a stable server managed by a conglomerate of guilds that have good relations with each other, there’s no better place than FA. We learn from each other and learn from our enemies, and we know how to handle internal disputes like adults (not that there are any, we’re a bunch of happy go lucky cookie monsters after all )

Join FA, help us fill our coverage gap, help us bring it every second of every day, and enjoy loot bags a plenty.

Fort Aspenwood
Spirit of Faith [HOPE]

in WvW

Posted by: tagnut.8621

tagnut.8621

Still hasn’t grasped that NA servers – of whatever tier – are not an attractive option for EU players.

No-one is coming dude.