GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: VicisPatronus.5418

VicisPatronus.5418

I also very much enjoyed the fight vs Fire on EB, it wasn’t planned at all (didn’t expect to see you on that spot). Stood there staring at you for a short while, and then it was like “yeah, why not?!”.

Commander for [MM] on Gunnars Hold

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ray.2640

Ray.2640

Yea I’m so stoked for prime time! I wonder where all the action is going to be at! ohh, never mind.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aisina.4963

Aisina.4963

Yea I’m so stoked for prime time! I wonder where all the action is going to be at! ohh, never mind.

Ray Ray Ray Ray!

We need some more small fights. I promise to bring a picnic.

Poke me in game. <3

S/F Asuran Elementalist

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ray.2640

Ray.2640

Sure thing!

I’ll bring the cheese.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jordiboy.2301

Jordiboy.2301

i say alliance because……
1. to massive zerg CONSTANTLY within our corner
2. example jerrifers is under attack by one server the other server is at golanta trebbing/cata klovan
3. i have not ONCE seen your servers fight at all today
4. Not only the 2 zergs in our corner in EB but 2 zergs of urs in our BL
we are losing lowlands from both north and south at same time / mainly losing via the north and south is spawn camping
seems rather fishy if you ask me…..

PRXM put a link to a movie where they fight DZ.
In case You missed it, it’s in this thread – it’s called Good to be back. PRXM Vs Dz and (surprise, surprise) it shows PRXM fighting DZ!

We had some nice fights against DZ last night – it seems though they think it’s normal in WvW for other servers to atack You, so they didn’t come to cry on forum about some imaginary alliance.

and did these fights happen in EB today……
and yes cool smart play and all that stuff but what im saying is GH Zerg/Blob vs Dzag zerg/Blob fights i have not seen once today and ive been on pretty much all day plz explain that…..

This morning the border of GH was occupied by Dzagonur and Surmia and both saerver attacked the garrison at the same time.

Your problem is that you stack all your player in a huge zerg, even for a tower defended by 2 person (hell even to chase two mesmers lol). The solution is simple: learn to split you forces.

R U kittenING KIDDING ME……
we are the server that probably has the most coverage in this match up… we have about 4 – 5 guilds covering borders and then we have the main force in EB so plz dont you tell us how to split forces. i bet ur just saying that so you can take all our points easier……

Ahahaha pls do not make me laugh. Every time we meet a group of RoS the only thing they can do is run toward the zerg. You zerg to do everything, and so far, with some exceptions, I’ve never seen a small group of RoS in the borders, only noobs that run toward the zerg.

Again, learn to split your forces, you don’t need a de-skilled zerg to do everything,
specially when you outnumber your foes, ’cause even one char can conquest a supply camp.

p.s.

I care very little about the points, we do roam in 3/4, so we enjoy little fights, and if we are outnumbered is more fun. Mine is just a suggestion, if you enjoy the zerg… good luck

funny you say we dont need a zerg, this week and last GoA has been doing more roaming in BL with no more than 15 at any 1 time due to new commanders coming and stuff and we have encountered many fights with the majority of the wins going to us…. so again i think we know how to split our forces just fine and as many people have already stated dzag are doing well at the moment due to holidays and im not sure where exactly GH are pulling these numbers from tho

Nadroj Lionheart
Human Female Guardian
Officer of Excessum [Exss]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zarenda Mal.1364

Zarenda Mal.1364

You must be joking. RoS are steamrolling our BL with a zerg of 50-60 people. We are lucky if we can muster 35 to defend. Not only that, some people in RoS seem to feel that cheating is OK too. Like where one of them has managed to hack their way below Bay and are attacking on the inside from underneath: http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b483/zarmal/cheat_zps7e619917.jpg.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Jordiboy.2301

You must be joking. RoS are steamrolling our BL with a zerg of 50-60 people. We are lucky if we can muster 35 to defend. Not only that, some people in RoS seem to feel that cheating is OK too. Like where one of them has managed to hack their way below Bay and are attacking on the inside from underneath: http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b483/zarmal/cheat_zps7e619917.jpg.

i hope you know none of our guilds condone cheating and obviously it is a very rare case but i over more time of playing have seen hackers such as speed hacks and such the best thing to do is just report them if possible. the whole 60 people in your BL doesnt usually happen however sometimes the “main force” is taken to another BL to take stuff but as ive said before its usually guilds that focus on BL defending and attacking….

Nadroj Lionheart
Human Female Guardian

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

Oh, a [DEX] glitcher – awaiting Ilesyt’s response. I do know that glitches at Bay happen, but the correct response would be to port back or relog…

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

It happens, i’ve been ported under bay before, but this guy started attacking which makes him a cheater imo. Next time waypoint and run back, instead you make yourself and your guild look bad.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: zonderbon.5871

zonderbon.5871

Right, can everyone do me a favor? Get out your dictionaries, look up the page with the word “alliance” ..and rip that page out. Done it? Good. Now that we don’t have the word “alliance” in our dictionaries anymore, can we please stop talking about it?

Also for everyone that loves to generalize and jump the bandwagon on the good old RoS bashing, news flash: one man does NOT represent the server. Thankfully I’m already aware of that (PRXM <3)

Feras Pridestalker/Acamar Blazeclaw of <Waking January>, the in-game and real-life band!

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cufufalating.8479

Cufufalating.8479

You guys have had a lot to say very quickly O_O

But Good luck to GH

Cufufalating – Ranger / Part-Time Mesmer
Gunnar’s Hold

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zorainda.3495

Zorainda.3495

Sure one man doesn’t represent the server at all, that’s why people here await response from one specific guild, especially when the cheater happens to be member of not some random guild, but a good and respected one on RoS server.

The fact he is cheating is undeniable, even if the glitch was random and he wasn’t intending to hack , just as people said above he didn’t port back or anything, he proceeded in deliberately exploiting the glitch.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pawelek.9734

Pawelek.9734

As a member of the guild that is accused of cheating. Here is what happened: when attacking bay a few people wanted to build an ac, after the ac was built our friend got “kicked” inside the texure. Sorry it looked like hax but i can assure you there were none.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Jordiboy.2301

Sure one man doesn’t represent the server at all, that’s why people here await response from one specific guild, especially when the cheater happens to be member of not some random guild, but a good and respected one on RoS server.

The fact he is cheating is undeniable, even if the glitch was random and he wasn’t intending to hack , just as people said above he didn’t port back or anything, he proceeded in deliberately exploiting the glitch.

i have spoke to one of the leaders of DEX. he might come and explain this aswell im not sure but the player in question appeared to get “stuck” in the texture of the floor when building an AC. They tried the same thing today and the same thing happened of course he could have waypointed away like an honest player but it is possible for him to have been in combat however i do not know but im here to just say that this wasn’t intentionally cheating merely a glitch
http://gyazo.com/f2e1f800a7777f371cd4f42bea8a7acd

Nadroj Lionheart
Human Female Guardian

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hyung.6140

Hyung.6140

im here to just say that this wasn’t intentionally cheating merely a glitch

Seems reasonable. I know DEX can be a little abrasive on the forums but I know they’re decent folks and wouldn’t intentionally cheat.

Let’s consider the case closed, along with the whole GH/Dz non-alliance (+1 to the FA guy on that!).

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold
[Ub] – My Life for Alesia

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

i say alliance because……
1. two massive zerg CONSTANTLY within our corner
2. example jerrifers is under attack by one server the other server is at golanta trebbing/cata klovan
we are losing lowlands from both north and south at same time / mainly losing via the north and south is spawn camping

You are right mate.
One of our premium guild leader, went to DZ teamspeak at 4.00 a.m and asked nicely to stop aatacking our borders since we had no people to defend and instead to attack RoS borders. Half an hour later, RoS borders was half blue and half red.
Bah don’t believe me mate, i totally made that story out of my head.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Jordiboy.2301

i say alliance because……

You are right mate.
One of our premium guild leader, went to DZ teamspeak at 4.00 a.m and asked nicely to stop aatacking our borders since we had no people to defend and instead to attack RoS borders. Half an hour later, RoS borders was half blue and half red.

do you not read other posts we have agreed to end this now and it probably wasn’t an alliance just very annoying to deal with so much kitten at once. THE END

Nadroj Lionheart
Human Female Guardian

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

i say alliance because……

You are right mate.

do you not read other posts we have agreed to end this now and it probably wasn’t an alliance just very annoying to deal with so much kitten at once. THE END

I am sorry i was just browsing the topic and suddenly an imaginery story occured to me:)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

Wrt the numbers we’ve always been able to pull these numbers at the start of matchups. It was the same last time we played you before VoTF and the rest came. We have the numbers and quality to hold our own at primetime but we’ll be PvDed out of this matchup.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

drkn.3429

Re: Bay – this is a known bug, and it happens; as Fab said, the problem is the glitched player’s behaviour. Still awaiting Ilesyt’s reaction, hopefully a mediative one.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Motìerre.8521

Motìerre.8521

Oh my god guys. Stop whining about everything.

(edited by Motìerre.8521)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bond.4602

Bond.4602

So RoS are now whining about whining??? Isn’t this a whine in itself!!!

Skirr
37 WvW kills, R2 PvP and no legendary

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Hyung.6140

Were some posts deleted? I honestly don’t see much whining here. A pretty civilised discussion about a possible cheater that ended amicably, and a cheerful acknowledgement from our side that we’re going to lose due to coverage but that we’re having a good time anyway and enjoying the matchup.

If I missed a bunch of whines that got deleted then my apologies and do carry on

Edit: A thought just occurred that you might have directed that at the RoS ‘alliance’ people from earlier in the thread? If so sorry for missing the joke!

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold

(edited by Hyung.6140)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: ubiquit.7492

ubiquit.7492

GH can go to Surmia BL, because RiOT and VcY are on Dz BL

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

Anyone from FIRE reading this: u guys wanna do some gvg’s now?

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

Anyone from FIRE reading this: u guys wanna do some gvg’s now?

Sorry we’re busy at the moment, people have exams and what not, right now we we’re only 13 people so we don’t have enough for a good GvG. We have one against SOE on Tuesday, maybe we can plan something for Thursday?

I say Thursday so we can let the guys know to show up so we can get something like a 20vs20 going or something.

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Motìerre.8521

And whining abt whining abt whining isnt whining too?

lol ;>

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Jordiboy.2301

kitten you FURY showing up everywhere we went this evening…..

Nadroj Lionheart
Human Female Guardian

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korsbaek.9803

Korsbaek.9803

lol ;>

technically hes asking a question or two questions to be precise, but calling it a whine is a little over the top

Commander Korsbaek lvl 80 Guardian
Ayano Yagami lvl 80 ele

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abstract.9258

Abstract.9258

kitten you FURY showing up everywhere we went this evening…..

Well if your going to run with a big group should expect [Fury] :P

Corrupted Thunder / Pay me for Stealth

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

This weeks game-tip: How to avoid FURY.

FURY has a very developed zerg sense which results in instant response. If you don’t raise orange swords there is a good chance you will be able to avoid FURY.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Also, very nice fights today had allot of fun! looking forward to the scheduled GvG’s this week. We have some room left in our agenda so if you want to have some guild on guild fun, let me know!

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Motìerre.8521

lol ;>

technically hes asking a question or two questions to be precise, but calling it a whine is a little over the top

Whining disguised as question. He calls the whole RoS Server and claims we would whine. This is whining. Another important thing is that I’m complaining about whining and not RoS.

Just play and enjoy the game. We finally have a decent, almost balanced matchup. Theres no reason for whining.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Hyung.6140

Just play and enjoy the game. We finally have a decent, almost balanced matchup. Theres no reason for whining.

Honestly, this is what everyone was doing before your initial comment <3

Really fun fights late into the night last night, pity I can’t be around much today as I’m still enjoying the matchup greatly! Have a good day for me guys.

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bond.4602

Bond.4602

lol ;>

Whining disguised as question. He calls the whole RoS Server and claims we would whine. This is whining. Another important thing is that I’m complaining about whining and not RoS.

Not ‘would’, i said ‘are’.

As others have said enjoy the match up, looks nice and close so have a good week.

Skirr
37 WvW kills, R2 PvP and no legendary

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mizu.9387

Mizu.9387

I would like to give a shout out to FURY, PRXM and Hot. The only guilds I see consistently run alone, the rest have just been one massive blobfest so far. Can’t really say anything about our server since I’m not playing against us. It was fun when we encountered FURY outside of SM last night. FURY enganges and the rest of GH tries to keep up and flock to them. I was watching from the top of the hill, two guilds fighting each other and two headless chicken zergs, clueless to the dynamic of the fight.
Cry Havoc, stop crying and start causing some havoc!
We also now Tyb have numbers to run as a guild!

Sif Urkraft

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: VicisPatronus.5418

VicisPatronus.5418

Riot runs a lot in blobs too, only guild I’ve seen running around alone most of the time is FIRE. We (MM) had organized gvg vs FIRE.

Commander for [MM] on Gunnars Hold

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sajuuk.6420

Sajuuk.6420

Im sorry to tell you this but any member of MM has no right to use the word “blob” due to what happened on reset just a reminder! enjoy the rest of the week

The Angry Commander

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

Riot runs a lot in blobs too, only guild I’ve seen running around alone most of the time is FIRE. We (MM) had organized gvg vs FIRE.

Are you serious or just trying to troll?
We run without commander tags to avoid having pugs with us, what the hell are you saying we blob? We’ve been fighting 20 vs 60 all day yesterday LOL!

If you mean a few individuals that run in a “blob”, sure that can happen, but RiOT does not blob stop making up things seriously.

Have you seen that massive German blob on our border yesterday? 40-60 depending on the time, but they have been there in huge numbers almost the entire day lol, a lot of HON guild.. which is pitty cuz I had a lot of respect for that guild, but blobbing up to outnumber your opponent just shows you’re weak and afraid. :P

Also simultaneously GH attacked our border with 25~, you have started the breakout event like atleast 10 times (I know because 5 times I was actually inside the tower watching it get flipped back and forth waiting my chance to take it back myself, which I did once lol :P)

(edited by Sceinna.3561)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiskeyJack.5839

WhiskeyJack.5839

Credit to all our opponents so far this week. Some of our stream highlights from yesterday’s event on EB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veENoSoTwSE- 15 vs RoS & [Hot]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfZDz9vM6FU Mendon’s Lords Room Defence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuOFIORJFa8 Turtle

Gunnars Hold
Furious Cookies[FURY]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

Personally I’ve never seen a group of just one guild tag, so meh.

Thing is I am sure there are LOTS of groups that run as a single guild, but you don’t notice them because they are generally too small to put up resistance. The guilds you list are likely the only guilds that are large enough to fight back AND be alone.

Note: Not a whine or ‘blob’ accusation or anything else, simply fact that your average guild group will be quite large in comparison to the majority OTHER than those listed above.

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vazir.5867

Vazir.5867

Greetings to Ruttna from Dgr. Had a lot of fun fighting you and your guild tonight ^^

(Just in case you can’t remember: I’m the little asura mesmer that chatted with you all the time )

I will deliver those kinds words to our revered leader since the old slackbag won’t come to the forums

/Brimhorn

Gunnar’s Hold · Draugur [Drgr] Brimhorn and yes I have a pink quaggan backpack

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sogradde.8016

Sogradde.8016

Are you serious or just trying to troll?
We run without commander tags to avoid having pugs with us, what the hell are you saying we blob? We’ve been fighting 20 vs 60 all day yesterday LOL!

Are you actually crying about people grouping up in a server vs server battle? Like.. honestly? I think you absolutely don’t get the point of this game.

However, I haven’t seen a single Riot-only zerg so far. Not only that, I haven’t seen Riot fight in a single balanced fight so far, you guys always run and when I personally asked one of your guys for a 1v1 who kept running and only attacked me when i was outnumbered, I was turned down.

Sorry guys but I’ve lost all the respect I had for you, especially after you had to rely on the germans to keep afloat.

Midnight Mayhem [MM]
Gunnar’s Hold

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: x Charlie.4820

x Charlie.4820

All servers have pug zergs or “Blobs” whatever you want to call it.

Most of the people who join these don’t have 30 man wvw guild groups and are probably in wvw alone (not to mention the lowbies there purely for xp), why would they run on their own? Same for when the big guilds don’t have enough to run in their usual size group, they’ll join the zerg.

Chazwyne, Necromancer <3
Smallscale <3 Vabbi
The Original Dudes [to]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

drkn.3429

I still don’t get what the whole ‘blobbing’ is – is it about fielding more people from your guild than an enemy guild does? Is it about people from various guilds and groups coming together and running together in WvW?

I see absolutely no problem with either, same as i see no problem with uneven coverage. Whining about blobbing is getting old now, chaps, and as ridiculously silly as whining about terrible nightcapping. That’s how the game is designed, keep that in mind.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mizu.9387

Mizu.9387

Let me clarify that for you.
Roaming group: 3-5
Small group: 5-10
Group: 15-25
Large group: 25-40

Blob: Entire server
Zerg: The group you lost to, regardless of size.

Sif Urkraft

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

drkn.3429

And if you have a 60man single guild team, with like 5 additional players who just joined it, are you blobbing, zerging or running in a guild group?
I’m afraid we’re getting into the philosophy and nomenclature of mass PvP teams instead of just enjoying the game and fights that are to be had, regardless of situation. Seriously, enjoy the show

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Knox.8462

Knox.8462

I would like to give a shout out to FURY, PRXM and Hot. The only guilds I see consistently run alone, the rest have just been one massive blobfest so far.

GH only has a handful of large guilds capable of fielding enough numbers to run alone.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aisina.4963

Aisina.4963

I would like to give a shout out to FURY, PRXM and Hot. The only guilds I see consistently run alone, the rest have just been one massive blobfest so far.

Cheers, can safely say we return said feelings I think! Really enjoyed fighting you guys so far this week. I have Boxes of Fun ready for Friday afternoon.

(Shout out to Fab + the rest of SOE who regularly roam alone btw)

As for terminology…

Zerging = unorganised players roaming together under a random commander. Tend not to have voice communication, but move from one target to the next like a swarm. CC highly effective, as most are unused to large scale pvp gameplay.

Blobbing = organised guild groups turtling up together, which equals numbers and coordination. Allowing greater coordination in both keep sieges and open field battles. Blobs also tend to have greater survivability, due to WvW guilds having tough/vit requirements per class.

Zerging can be countered, strategic arrow carts, CC and generally hitting them hard in the behind can scatter a zerg easily.

Blobbing is the problem because a blob can easily react to an attack, have the survivability to carry on under fire and respond accordingly.

So there you go, one random woman’s definition.

Aisi.

S/F Asuran Elementalist

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

Let me clarify that for you.
Roaming group: 3-5
Small group: 5-10
Group: 15-25
Large group: 25-40

Blob: Entire server
Zerg: The group you lost to, regardless of size.

Down here it’s more likely to go;
Roaming = 2-5
Small = 5-10
Group = 10-15
Large = 15-20
Zerg = 20+
Blob = 40+

Regardless of tag differences or anything else.

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

I would like to give a shout out to FURY, PRXM and Hot. The only guilds I see consistently run alone, the rest have just been one massive blobfest so far. Can’t really say anything about our server since I’m not playing against us. It was fun when we encountered FURY outside of SM last night. FURY enganges and the rest of GH tries to keep up and flock to them. I was watching from the top of the hill, two guilds fighting each other and two headless chicken zergs, clueless to the dynamic of the fight.
Cry Havoc, stop crying and start causing some havoc!
We also now Tyb have numbers to run as a guild!

Thanks for the shout. Been some very good fights vs RiOT this week. Yea id shout out to Hot as well. Didnt know DZ had any guilds like this, the retaliation stacking is nasty but if we survive the initial stack of it we generally manage to come out on top.

Also i need to correct you [CHvc] do run in just a guild group but afaik have 3 guild events a week hence why you dont see them as much.

Cheers Alpha!

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]