GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hyung.6140

Hyung.6140

Lets not start this. Im presuming you are from GH were we night capped our way to tier 5 so we can hardly say anything about it.

Lol, yeah agreed… I think most of us see the night/morning capping we’ve been hit with this matchup as karma for that.

Main thing is a strong performance in prime time when all 3 servers are actually playing with their full strength – scores don’t matter.

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold
[Ub] – My Life for Alesia

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

Have fun Fury and Riot with your GvG, don’t be too long we have one with SOE an hour after your start, I guess we can delay it a bit.

Also shout out to Hot from Dz, you GvG’ed our buddies VcY and RiOT but you haven’t faced us FIRE yet, we should organise something! Also [SWAT] we want to fight you as well!!!

Same, MOAR GVG’s!

Gl with the gvg fire, we can turn it into a moshpit afterwards :P

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: TallDan.6350

TallDan.6350

Double teaming, blobbing, night capping, hackusations and I’m sure somebody must have mentioned AC in this thread, all we need now is somebody to complain about thieves and we have the full house. :P

Lady suzi ~ Human Guardian {} Gizmo Gregory ~ Asura Engineer
Firezof Arrows ~ Sylvari Ranger {} Hudeeni ~ Norn Mesmer
Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grevender.9235

Grevender.9235

actually this is the most balanced matchup I’ve seen in a while and strangely enough I found the clash of the three servers into SM’s lord room to be truly epic. Did anyone made clips about it?

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: flameinabox.8913

flameinabox.8913

Have fun Fury and Riot with your GvG, don’t be too long we have one with SOE an hour after your start, I guess we can delay it a bit.

Also shout out to Hot from Dz, you GvG’ed our buddies VcY and RiOT but you haven’t faced us FIRE yet, we should organise something! Also [SWAT] we want to fight you as well!!!

Same, MOAR GVG’s!

Gl with the gvg fire, we can turn it into a moshpit afterwards :P

I have the roast pig for the middle!!

AG-Commander: Mesmer Mukuro
Flare[FIRE] #1 Fabulous Mesmer-
Official Flare PR Manager

(edited by Moderator)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

I’m here to complain about thieves.

xD

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

Since you are bringing it up Larva :p

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

If you want to watch the GvG – FURY vs RiOT – please watch it on the stream to avoid lagg and all.

http://twitch.tv/furyguild

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

flameinabox.8913

To those DZ who were watching the riot and fury GVG, we just want you to understand it was nothing personal but you killed one of us… so yeah.. it was kinda personal.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zimmy.4726

Zimmy.4726

dz stop blobing

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Zimmy.4726

the reason i complain is because this tier has loads of guilds and its nice to fight

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crysis.9308

Crysis.9308

Fury is looking for a 20 vs 20 golem only gvg if anyone is interested jus foe some funs

Domisium [DM] Diversity and Economics council, also Guild Chef.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

Can FURY please tell its thiefs to stay out of our GvG, blinding our guild

TY SOE for some fights. We thought we had lost that first one, still not sure how we pulled that back. Good fun, cheers.

(edited by Cameirus.8407)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karolis.4261

Karolis.4261

Since you are bringing it up Larva :p

Why didn’t you add those moments when we have wiped you? Before mesmer got changed into second ele. Sad true is that 2x eles simply bring too much aoe damage and heals for thieves to handle, even tho we are not zerkers ( at least 2 of us, dunno what gear 3d one uses). Good music though.

PvP hero Valentin in action!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HiYUlhsO_M
cough*keyboardturningclicker*cough

(edited by Karolis.4261)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Zimmy.4726

cameirus that was me i done it once stop crying

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bugweats.5317

Bugweats.5317

@ Skaven:
Yup nice fights. Realy tough one you are! The duel was quite even and could have lasted for another 15 min if we had not decided to quit. Although there were 2-3 Situations where i almost downed you ;-D

[DSM] Vargo Mirrorstep
-Der Schwarze Mantel-

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

flameinabox.8913

thanks to SOE for the GVG, was a hell of a lot of fun, you guys had us on the ropes a lot!! See you on the battlefield!

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ray.2640

Ray.2640

We’re going to need some sort of scoreboard for all these GvG’s :<

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Cameirus.8407

cameirus that was me i done it once stop crying

not crying, just askign politely to let us prep.

you can beat on us all you like in a GvG

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Jathres.7236

Because it was 3 thiefs against us 2 at that time? Or mainly because i didn’t record that fight.

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: spiritus.7983

spiritus.7983

thanks to SOE for the GVG, was a hell of a lot of fun, you guys had us on the ropes a lot!! See you on the battlefield!

Was fun

Evil, GH -Charr rule.
A Skritt is dumb. A group of Skritt are smart.
A Human is smart. A group of Humans are idiots.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Fury is looking for a 20 vs 20 golem only gvg if anyone is interested jus foe some funs

We have a 10v10 golem vs golem with BNF tomorrow, should be fun.

Thanks to FIRE for the GvG, you guys are great. I look forward to fighting you again in the future

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

Looking for GvG. 60vs60. (45 is least we can agree on).

Okay. Gave you time – now you know I was kidding. Basicly THAT stupid it looks like, when most guilds are struggling to get 8-9 people online or like one I’m in 4-5 three times a week.

Honestly, it shows nothing. It’s simply ego-booster for the ones who win.
If you guys want to prove you’re all skilled either do some outmanned actions (no, I don’t mean 43 vs 47) or small scale GvG fights (one party, one and a half).

That would be all from me at this given moment. I’m a little tired of the doutchy comments lately. Either it’s zerger complaining about X server zerging due being out-zerged or HUGE scale GvG as solution to problems.

Peace.

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

flameinabox.8913

Okay. Gave you time – now you know I was kidding. Basicly THAT stupid it looks like, when most guilds are struggling to get 8-9 people online or like one I’m in 4-5 three times a week.

If you guys want to prove you’re all skilled either do some outmanned actions (no, I don’t mean 43 vs 47) or small scale GvG fights (one party, one and a half).

That would be all from me at this given moment. I’m a little tired of the doutchy comments lately. Either it’s zerger complaining about X server zerging due being out-zerged or HUGE scale GvG as solution to problems.

Peace.

They’re not about which guild is better than which and bragging when you win, they’re surprisingly fun to do, it also helps the guilds in them to learn new tactics and work better together than having to depend on a huge blob to do the killing.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: sendmark.4731

sendmark.4731

Anyone who says ‘go spvp’ doesn’t understand how spvp works with conquest mode. Saying that still amazes me Anet gave up on GvG when it worked so well in GW1, and that a lot of people would rather spend their time doing it properly than running round maps.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Lert.6287

Peace.

If you’re in a party in a half, go do sPvP! People these days…. really

Yeh, people these days… (yeh, you).
What i meant was amount of players without giving specific numbers. But since you don’t get it – 5 to 7, maybe 8 people (as well any less). That’s when skill matter.

Engineer / Piken Square
YT Channel

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Heaps of fun running with guild this evening for an hour or so fighting mostly Dz on our own borderland.

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Los Re.4607

Los Re.4607

Peace.

OHH look at this clueless puppy that has no idea about gvg…so cute.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: yroeht.5843

yroeht.5843

Oh wow, people are starting to QQ about other people doing GvG. This thread is getting better day by day :)

Edit: I really feel like the only necro in a guild of guardians, at times. It really showed in the gvg.

Necromancer – Xexa The Machine [RiOT] | Ruins of Surmia
http://www.thecivilrebels.com

(edited by yroeht.5843)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Cameirus.8407

Peace.

we enjoy it, so we do it. Thats all there is to it.

If you want something different, go find like minded people and do what you want, and I wish you the best of luck with that. But just because you dont like something, does not mean we will stop it if we happen to enjoy it.

WvWvW is fun, but its only when you fight a equal numbers that you find out what you are made of. And you learn, both from wins and losses.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mizu.9387

Mizu.9387

@Lert.6287
I know NA have this “Fight Club” setup where they gather on a specific time and duel and do small scale battles. Maybe set something similar up yourself?
If you do, let me know and I’ll come

Sif Urkraft

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: x Charlie.4820

x Charlie.4820

Re: reset – it wasn’t the ‘entire server’s blob’:
http://imageshack.us/a/img842/890/gw065a.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img10/946/gw068e.jpg

And, as you can see on those screenshots, we were outmanned all evening :/

Maybe we should take off our guild tag when sticking to other commanders between guild raids, this “RiOT blob” talk is really annoying.

So? We’re outmanned at times too and your guys don’t split up. It happens to everyone, No point carrying on about it.

Not true… last night we realised our group was getting too big and Crad took half of the group to home bl to defend bay before taking them to eb to take SM… while sneezy stayed on dz bl to take garrison and bay.

We’re still outmanned, you guys need to make a solid definition of a “blob” because it changes on a day to day basis. Most nights when i see surmia they’re running with 20~ people and always show up on diffrent maps with the same commander.

I don’t really care and don’t want to argue about it. We get it, you guys don’t want to have fights bigger than like 30v30. I don’t want to fight 20 people but i don’t come on the forums and whine about it or tell you how your guild should have split up.

Chazwyne, Necromancer <3
Smallscale <3 Vabbi
The Original Dudes [to]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

• tonight’s GH EB commander bows to both opponents *

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jong.5937

Jong.5937

Thanks for the epic battle @ Jerrifers tonight (just after midnight UK time).

Sorry, I honestly can’t remember if it was DZ or GH, but you guys just kept coming, under mortar and about 6 ACs. Bravo for effort, especially when you tried to build rams under that barrage by sheer weight of numbers I think I saw the gate fall to about 1% at one point. If you had got one ram built even for one or two hits I think the door would have gone.

Unfortunately you picked a fully stocked tower and somehow we kept the gate closed. Better luck next time

Piken Square

(edited by Jong.5937)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Jong.5937

• tonight’s GH EB commander bows to both opponents *

And one occasional commander when no one else is on(!), bows back Thanks for a great night.

Piken Square

(edited by Jong.5937)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Jong.5937

…BTW were the other servers getting a lot of game crashes after 1AM UK. Several of us were all seeing game crashes at the same time. Played havok with trying to cap Klovan!

Piken Square

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarkusParkus.8467

MarkusParkus.8467

@Lert.6287
I know NA have this “Fight Club” setup where they gather on a specific time and duel and do small scale battles. Maybe set something similar up yourself?
If you do, let me know and I’ll come

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Fight-Club-Europe < this guilds trying to start up a similar thing, still not too many members down this low in EU tiers though.

Furious Scumbag, Raging Scumbag & Geologist Greywind
[NOX] & [Coma] – Gunnar’s Hold.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abstract.9258

Abstract.9258

Thanks for the gvg [RiOT] was alot of fun.

Corrupted Thunder / Pay me for Stealth

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: doc phil.8015

doc phil.8015

I’m from Dzagonur and we had a lot of game crashes as well. I tried it again between 1 a.m. and 2 a.m. but it didn’t work.it was kinda strange since some people from ts weren’t bothered by that problem but even with a restart I just could’nt stay in the game for more than abour 3 minutes.

Dzagonur Warrior
Dochil [GDA]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toxikthrash.2704

Toxikthrash.2704

Yeah Klovan seems to be bugged. Anytime anyone got near it/attacked it with me, they crashed.

Dishammer – Human Guardian of [CHvc]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Lert.6287

@Mizu.9387

Groupfights (5 and smaller etc) and Duels and maybe a Game of Bollaball or Golf
Time: Thursday 21.00 (UTC+1)

Just fighting for Fun.

Just appear or contact me, Nubu.6148 or Guybrush.8301.

Engineer / Piken Square
YT Channel

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

Jong – we crashed en masse too, at Klovan indeed, with 2 rams up and the gate at 80% or so. Bugs happen :p
And yeah, it was us at Jerri – our small force, actually, while our main team was flipping Dz stuff, just keeping you busy in your corner in the meantime ^^

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

Because it was 3 thiefs against us 2 at that time? Or mainly because i didn’t record that fight.

No it wasn’t. I showed up later.

I didn’t wipe a single time and the only reason Kyll (Karolis) wiped is because he’s d/d and two d/d eles means constant knockdown, AoE and plenty of heals. It’s not like we stood a chance vs two bunker d/d eles and some s/d troll that kept us stunlocked and reset every fight, so I don’t quite understand why you make a video about it lol.

We killed that s/d troll like 10 times, he kept running back from spawn, I personally couldn’t even bother fighting either of you because that dude was on me 24/7 stunlocking me.

It’s cool to watch myself fight tho, thanks for that!

(edited by Sceinna.3561)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korgov.7645

Korgov.7645

We would like you to organize your team into groups of 15 players.
Then have your groups to stand on a road 1500 units apart from the next group.
That way we can collect loot bags on our way to your keep without slowing our pace too much.
Any other strategy from your part is lame, unfair, unethical, immoral, racist and borderline cheating.

Yours truly, RoS commanders.

PS. Stop building arrow carts.

:P

Sulkshine – Mesmer
This won’t hurt [Much]
Ring of Fire

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: x Charlie.4820

x Charlie.4820

Yeh we had a few crashs at klovan earlier too, weird lol.

Chazwyne, Necromancer <3
Smallscale <3 Vabbi
The Original Dudes [to]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Jong.5937

And yeah, it was us at Jerri – our small force, actually, while our main team was flipping Dz stuff, just keeping you busy in your corner in the meantime ^^

Thanks drkn, Well all I can say is I admire your commitment to that minor distraction!

Piken Square

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

It’s not like we stood a chance vs two bunker d/d eles and some s/d troll that kept us stunlocked and reset every fight, so I don’t quite understand why you make a video about it lol.

Because we all know that’s totally different from posting videos of 2 D/P thieves ganking already outnumbered players and running away when something wents wrong.

RoS seems to consists only of thieves when roaming…depressing

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Jathres.7236

Seems you really have a need to justify yourself every time you lose.
So you whine about an Enemy thief reseting a Fight when your playing a D/P build? You say that thief was bad on the other hand your saying he stunlocked you 24/7 ?
You whispering to me when you lose to explain your reason why you losty wanting to tell me how good my teammate are or not etc…
Fought in a Camp → Wasn’t open enough for you.
Fought on and next to a bridge → too tight
You asking me to fight you 3 guys on a flat open field, we come and fight and you run away in the end not even sticking it out when you asked for that fight?
We fight 5-6 other Surmia you join the fight and still lose and run away?
What you are good at is, is jumping People at 50% life when they are fighting other people with 2-3 Thiefs.

In my Opinion your just playing a lame specc and are a coward who runs away when not everything is in your favor. Karolis i can atleast respect for having the guts to play d/d.
I found some nice and good players so far from Surmia and i’m pleased with that. So far my biggest /salute is to the little Asura Mesmer with the bandana and spiky hair(from Riot or VcY can’t remember), who is really good

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Efreet.1895

Efreet.1895

Thanks GH for ruining our part of EB while we’re not able to do anything against it because of our buggy keep :-) Very sportsmanlike.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

Im not even online to be part of this but there is not a doubt min my mind you would do the same to us.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]