GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jimmy JimBob.2801

Jimmy JimBob.2801

It’s alright guys, it’s perfectly understandable for RoS to expect us all to stop playing with 24 hours to go so they can keep their 7k lead and win the matchup

On a serious note though the crashes yesterday across all the borderlands were awful. Prior to our Golem rush we had Bay outer down and crashed 3 times trying to get to inner. This actually played into our hands though because we knew where the crash points were so instructed people not to go there

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

New patches. Improving the WvW experience since 25.08.2012.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

Without Surmia’s VotF we have good matchups now between our 3 servers, looking forward to more of it. Dzag.. maybe if you played a bit smarter you would have a chance for 2nd.. On the other hand feel free to continue donating lootbags in front of Longview or whatever you chose as goal of the week :P

VoTF? are you joking? I think you mean without the bulk of VcY.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Jimmy JimBob.2801

VoTF were far and away the most dangerous guild I fought on RoS. Don’t think I was ever in a fight where we won against them. VcY still seem to be able to get decent numbers whenever I’ve seen them too… Might not be at their full capacity but big enough for this tier imo

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Votf were awesome, so was xxx. Riot and Vcy are at their level also.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Bestest guild: [Zumy]

Assist on target and movement coordination at the best level.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Zumy is a zerg guild at best. Can’t do anything without their leader.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

At what point in the day do the scores become irreversable in terms of winning for the servers?

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: ThomasKreshant.6572

ThomasKreshant.6572

Ok well I’m bored at work, if we’re doing rate the enemy from RoS (from our last matchup) (20vs,30v30 style) it would be;

XxX (by far) (left RoS)
VoTF (left RoS)
VcY
RiOT

If talking more generally have to say I do like;

FA (Good roamers and great fun to fight imho)

GoA & DEX don’t tend to do the flashy ‘all guild group’ rolling in a ball thing that is all the rage but always in the fight and tbh probably responsible for most of the capping and a large chunk of the points.

P.S.

Not to forget my friends from FRS (solid guild can be relied on to bring in points especially early morning coverage etc).

I’ve not seen you all week when I’ve been on, if it wasn’t for Col Lector posting in the thread earlier I had thought you might have transferred.

(edited by ThomasKreshant.6572)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Apart from the tactics, let’s not forget that they each brought 30+ guys onto the field.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Zumy is a zerg guild at best. Can’t do anything without their leader.

We dont have a leader, we live anarchy!

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: ballyboy.9143

ballyboy.9143

I just want to start by saying this is my first forum post and i am an unknown commander here in Gunnars Hold. However, the last 3 nights i have been busting my butt because of the disrespect shown to our server by the Surmian’s. I can’t think of much else to say apart from to thank my fellow night fighters from Gunnars Hold, it is thanks to you guys i am proud to be a Gunnar!

On a last note…love the 14k lead we achieved last night, ticking 500+ throughout the night, even with the constant crashes, Dz is lucky, their outer hills gate was down for about an hour and every time we went in, we crashed, lost 3 golems because of it. Anyway, sleep time for me now so i can be on for reset. Go Gunnars hold! FINISH WHAT WE STARTED!!!

Nazgar The Eternal
Norn Commander of [HT]
“Golems Hold” Server

(edited by ballyboy.9143)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Nymph of Meliai.6739

I am not saying VoTF were bad or did not contribute… both after they left and before they arrived we were dominating the tier… The loss of the bulk of VcY to another game is the no.1 reason for more balanced match up this time.

That and the contribution that Fury have made to GH and the better organisation of some of the other GH guilds like PRXM and MARA…

Nymeria Meliae | SoS

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

So, DZ is lucky because you crash…

But you suddenly ticking for 500 through the night is obviously because of the great and awesome commander you are.

I see what you did there.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

ticking 500 through the night is because every gunnars refused to drop keyboard before conscience.

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

ballyboy.9143

Our ticking 500 through the night was due to the determination of our server, and the use of alot of seige. Granted the lack of enemies helped, but we have been ticking over 300 for the last 2 nights ever since i formed my night squad

Nazgar The Eternal
Norn Commander of [HT]
“Golems Hold” Server

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

No, because RoS had such big DC problems, they didnt even bother trying to get on the BL or EB anymore.

GH got better, really. But dont get ignorant and think your lead over this past 2 days is because of higher organisation and skills.

You just had the less DC.

I know you will say no to this. But it is the truth. Every BL changing to red and only one tower and one map due to lucky “noncrashes” for five minutes are green.

Think about it. Srsly.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

(edited by Zumy.6318)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

ballyboy.9143

Nah we just started using RoS tactics. More men more win. Seriously, unless you had at least double the numbers of my group, we wiped you guys, I came to believe skill to RoS means numbers.

Nazgar The Eternal
Norn Commander of [HT]
“Golems Hold” Server

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Nymph of Meliai.6739

I don’t think that XxX are with RoS anymore either

Nymeria Meliae | SoS

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: VicisPatronus.5418

VicisPatronus.5418

Oh man the dc’s are so annoying, I swear if it wasn’t for all the dc’s Gunnars would be moved up a tier;) Dc’s affect everyone, we’ve been dc’ed loads when we’re just about to take a keep. So don’t give us that crap. Why we turned it around, and why we are winning is related to our morale, and we came together at the right time, maybe that’s something you should work on, instead of running around as single guilds with no loyalty to the server. Most of our big guild came together to pull this off.

You are using dc’s as an excuse because you feel that you can’t handle the situation. Some of us are getting dc’ed every other minute, but keep on pushing still.

Commander for [MM] on Gunnars Hold

(edited by VicisPatronus.5418)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nah we just started using RoS tactics. More men more win. Seriously, unless you had at least double the numbers of my group, we wiped you guys, I came to believe skill to RoS means numbers.

lol… I spend 90% of my time soloing the map… I am not the most skilled player by a long way but I hold my own.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

ballyboy.9143

lol… I spend 90% of my time soloing the map… I am not the most skilled player by a long way but I hold my own.

Don’t get me wrong i don’t mean everyone, i have seen a few RoS players hold their own quite nicely, however the majority just seem to go down without putting up much of a fight unless numbers greatly favour them.

Nazgar The Eternal
Norn Commander of [HT]
“Golems Hold” Server

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

VicisPatronus.5418

It’s funny to hear surmia whine about big groups, you have no problem zerging 5 people, how come we never hear about it?

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

And your guild is probably one of the last ones on Gh that should talk about other ppl blobbing.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sogradde.8016

Sogradde.8016

No, because RoS had such big DC problems, they didnt even bother trying to get on the BL or EB anymore.

Well, we did. Or maybe we simply have more people available, I don’t know.
Either way, RoS probably doesn’t belong into this tier if they can’t keep up under the same circumstances.

Midnight Mayhem [MM]
Gunnar’s Hold

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Efreet.1895

Efreet.1895

The problem is that a bugged keep favors the attacker very much.

With the first errorwave inside a keep, it remains defenseless long enough for the attacker to break the walls, what can easily be done from a safe distance.
Afterwards the attackers only have to wait for a short period of stability to take over. In addition, keeps cannot be entered for longer periods after the error appears which leads to defensive weapons despawning.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

VicisPatronus.5418

it’s not our problem that we have a dedicated guild, maybe you should work on that too?

the dc’s favoured the attackers? yeah tell that to our lost golems and lost keeps…

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Assuming the matchup doesn’t change, should be interesting next week. Lots of angry bees buzzing around

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

ballyboy.9143

I for one cannot wait for reset. Gunnars Hold 4 lyf! Now, if i wish to be at reset i need my nap, Ciao all, fight on and GJ Gunnars for winning the week!

Nazgar The Eternal
Norn Commander of [HT]
“Golems Hold” Server

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

XxX have moved back to Gandara, I know a few of the guys and girls in the guild there, and the people saying they bring 30 people to the field is so wrong xD
When [Air] first came to RoS, we teamed up with XxX the first day, it were 2 or 3 of Air, and XxX only had 12 themself, they normally run from 10-18 during their peak.

I myself didn’t even bother to do WvW last night, because I tried to get into WvW for 1 and a half hour, without any luck, all the borderlands I entered I got crash either when I loaded or tried to get our of the spawn area. You guys seems to be able to get out of your spawn and not having siege to “disconnect” when you place them, yeah our siege mostly goes away when placed I’ve heard…

I’m sure all servers have the same problems, some might have it more than the others, and there is just something random for that. Let’s hope they manage to fix it before reset, so we can have a week with fights and sieges, and really see how this matchup would have ended without DC’s.
Cheers for a new week!!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mizu.9387

Mizu.9387

Thanks for a great matchup. I think we all had to puch to the limit to keep it this close, it is to bad it ended the way it did.
You have to understand our frustration with the game and Anet when its this close and we can’t even enter the borderlands. This will, no doubt, reduce your victory to something of a fail on Anet’s part. Hopefully there will be a new week for us to test who’s the strongest without mass DC’s.
As for what server got the “worst” DC’s, that’s hard to tell. All I can say is that our zone of death was spawn camp, garrison and Bay in RoS. Kinda hard to work around. We’ve been avoiding our own Bay for 3 days.

My anger is not directed to GH at all, but to Anet for failing and screwing over WvW every single time they implement a patch. To have such a great match end with kicking the opposing teams out of the match is just…
This is, by far, worse then the AC problem.
See you on the battlefield when the game is working again.

Sif Urkraft

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Steelo.4597

Anet should really start to test their builds.. i mean this disconnecting stuff is serious business and now that you say it i had siege instantly despawning after i threw it down too.. and not talking about some weird walls, but solid ground. Feels like this game getting buggier ever build. At least we got a new event incoming soon that seems responsible for all this mess: “Defend the bridge”. Hmmm..

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

ballyboy.9143

XxX have moved back to Gandara, I know a few of the guys and girls in the guild there, and the people saying they bring 30 people to the field is so wrong xD
When [Air] first came to RoS, we teamed up with XxX the first day, it were 2 or 3 of Air, and XxX only had 12 themself, they normally run from 10-18 during their peak.

I myself didn’t even bother to do WvW last night, because I tried to get into WvW for 1 and a half hour, without any luck, all the borderlands I entered I got crash either when I loaded or tried to get our of the spawn area. You guys seems to be able to get out of your spawn and not having siege to “disconnect” when you place them, yeah our siege mostly goes away when placed I’ve heard…

I’m sure all servers have the same problems, some might have it more than the others, and there is just something random for that. Let’s hope they manage to fix it before reset, so we can have a week with fights and sieges, and really see how this matchup would have ended without DC’s.
Cheers for a new week!!

I hate to say this, but we gunnars have faith and determination, i think it would have been close and gone to the wire, but i do like to think we would have taken it. However of course i am biased. It was a very good week, last night i think was bad for everyone. Some worse than others. However for next week, expect a fight, because we are going to bring it, hard.

Nazgar The Eternal
Norn Commander of [HT]
“Golems Hold” Server

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Werent you going to take your nap so you can play the reset?
Like five posts back.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiskeyJack.5839

WhiskeyJack.5839

I am not saying VoTF were bad or did not contribute… both after they left and before they arrived we were dominating the tier… The loss of the bulk of VcY to another game is the no.1 reason for more balanced match up this time.

That and the contribution that Fury have made to GH and the better organisation of some of the other GH guilds like PRXM and MARA…

Thanks for the praise but we’ve done very little this week regarding capping stuff and points, the improvement has come solely from the GH WvW community.

Salute to all our opponents. Highlight of our week was GvG against [RiOT]. Final score 7-0 to [FURY]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1njtBGrHSU

Gunnars Hold
Furious Cookies[FURY]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Thanks for the praise but we’ve done very little this week regarding capping stuff and points, the improvement has come solely from the GH WvW community.

Salute to all our opponents. Highlight of our week was GvG against [RiOT]. Final score 7-0 to [FURY]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1njtBGrHSU

You are underestimating the effort of Fury mate:)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Steelo.4597

yeah we can basically go PVD because everyone is scared of Fury Haha bit of overstatement but you guys have been doing splendid, the stuff i saw was impressive! Also huge congratulations to the 7:0 which i watched on livestream, cheering =)
I would also like to shoutout to my guild MM Midnight Mayhem who is showing up in WvW lately with an organized presence and definately making a difference! Keep it up!

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: ThomasKreshant.6572

ThomasKreshant.6572

Isn’t that much of a lead so nobody should count the current score as the final, the lead is pretty slender.

GH as always is volatile, doing well this week and then next we’ll have 3 guys and a dog turn up for WvW and get beat by 200k again

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Jimmy JimBob.2801

It has been one of the better matchups for a while. Its a shame the matchup system is changing when it is, could get used to this mathcup for a while. Hopefully we dont get anymore big guild transfers anytime in the next couple of weeks to keep it as even as it has been this week.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: TallDan.6350

TallDan.6350

Would love to see the video of your amazing skills, need to be outnumbered 2 to 1 to loose hmm, you must be like the bestist commander ever and so modest too :p

Well if I was a commander my group would have to be outnumbered 3 to 1 to lose and we would all use dolyak tonics and not bother bringing weapons and anyway my Mum says I’m the bestist player at wubwub so there :P

Lady suzi ~ Human Guardian {} Gizmo Gregory ~ Asura Engineer
Firezof Arrows ~ Sylvari Ranger {} Hudeeni ~ Norn Mesmer
Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zorainda.3495

Zorainda.3495

GH got better, really. But dont get ignorant and think your lead over this past 2 days is because of higher organisation and skills.

You just had the less DC.

I’m not gonna pretend RoS (or DZ for the matter) didn’t face big problems with crashes , if Anet had done its job right this matchup would be even more of a challenge than it already is.

However, still the fact we performed so well this matchup to the point of winning (at the moment at least) can’t be just cause of the less dcs others say we had and not at all cause of better organization. If the fact we didn’t give up cause of the dcs, and (to use your words) we bothered to log again and again in the same borders and attack the same places we were previously dcing at , isn’t a proof of better organization and dedication during the specific match-up, then what is it really? I personally was ready to leave the fight in Bay, cause i couldnt make a step past the walls and our commander was shouting in map he has all day long to keep doing this lol

Had the dcs not taken place , could you really say with certainty RoS would win in the end? When GH was improving day after day and when (as also shown in your previous match-up with RoS and RoF) DZ can be really dangerous when they want to?

I don’t know what will happen next match-up. I know only two things and these are the only facts for me: Crashes are annoying and ruin everyone’s game (to what extent only each person can talk about himself) and GH had always a very weak morning presence we still have to work alot on, since our low numbers have given advantage to anyone that has faced us so far. Everything else is open game for me and a match can always go either way if ofc servers continue to show overall strong performances.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

XxX don’t run more than 20. It’s a shame they moved back to Gandara since they seemed to be in great shape the last time i visited gunnars. They deserve a lot more attention.

Thanks to all the guilds that ran on their own this week without a commander icon and gave us some very enjoyable battles! Special thanks to RIOT for the gvg. I’m looking forward to next week with FIRE and VCY!

A salute to all the players that regularly show up at the windmill or accept invitations for duels and to the few mesmers that still play condition builds!

Rorik, giant norn engi. A dude from fury.

(edited by Monkeymonger.9235)

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

In name of [Psy], special thanks to BNF/Tod for the small scale GvG. Fights were really blood freezing.
In my name, special thanks to that HUGE blob guild [Zumy]
And in name of all of us, special thanks to Jathres – host and founder of these fights between our servers.

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Jimmy JimBob.2801

I don’t think anyone said XxX were more than 30 people?

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

And your guild is probably one of the last ones on Gh that should talk about other ppl blobbing.

As “the blob’s” leader, supreme commander and dictator, all i can say i am really proud of what we’re pulling off, getting PvErs into our WvW events, fielding up to 60~70 guildies on one map (last reset) and getting much more organised, while still retaining our laidback PvX philosophy. I am really not getting the whole ‘anti-blob hate’ that’s been going on in this thread, and the only reason i see behind it is simple lack of understanding and, i don’t know, a note of envy perhaps – especially when some random guild’s zerg wipes you a bit more often than dies itself.

One thing i have noticed, too, especially about RoS, is that you guys seem to focus way too much on your guild groups over general server coordination. You have some really dangerous and capable guild teams, but you are still limited by your numbers – be it in on-the-spot fights or macro strategies. I haven’t seen your chat, never been to your voip, never really talked with anyone to check how does it look there either, but my impression is that you have several cells operating separately, coming together only from time to time, valuing running with your guild tags over the server’s performance. Those cells, those tags, are really capable of miracles, some fights you guys pulled off could have been done only by true virtuosi of tactical warfare, but there’s only so much you can do alone.

GH is not winning thanks to crashes happening more to our enemies, because overcoming Surmia’s point domination with a ~15k lead is way too much to attribute to that. We’re not winning thanks to some of our miraculous ‘getting more skilled’ in no time. We’ve never allied nor agreed on anything with either of the enemies, or any of your guilds (except for GvGs).
We simply came together, embraced our pugs, organised a cross guild push in RoS (http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4733/gw079a.jpg) and cross guild defences in GH bl to fend off Dz, who have been hitting our map the whole week (which is, actually, most understandable, even if there were no crashes anywhere!).

We’ve had a really balanced and nice matchup, with a pretty unexpected reset (i thought RoS would be the strongest come reset and weekend, turned out to be the opposite) and an even more unexpected finish. Appreciate the fights, the pushes, the flips, and have fun despite the technical problems or just take a break until they’re fixed.
Kudos to both enemies – your constant pressure is what makes our server come closer together and learn all the time, mainly on our mistakes. Some fights we’ve had this week were really great, too, and i hope we’ll have a similarly exciting matchup next week.

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sandro.3694

Sandro.3694

Blablabla 10pages of blablabla i’m better than you blablabla my dad is a fireman blablabla….

Seriously if i could resume this matchup : this week had been horrible lags/kicks/siege weapons desappearing/nasty blobs…

I’ve personnaly seen many servers, played against many too, but one thing is sure GH you have the worst community ever from an outside point of view…

i don’t care if you succefully win this matchup, i don’t care if you can’t handle yourselves to come here over and over to taunt/flame, you guys have a so high esteem of yourselves this is becoming ridiculous…

One thing is sure, this matchup is definitively boring, imo this is one of the worst matchup i’ve played, no guildplay, zerg rush, blobs everywhere, and kiddies arguing on forums…

You can take this like you want, but this is just my personnal opinions: this matchup sucks, and i’ve never seen yet a server with such rotten behaviours.

Congratz if you win this matchup (i really mean it, you had many motivated players this week), and i hope the new ladder system will make us never face you guys ever again…

GL & HF

Dungeon Gaming – http://getdungeon.com

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Apart from the tactics, let’s not forget that they each brought 30+ guys onto the field.

@Jimmy, here you had the post were someone said XxX brought 30+

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Rorik, giant norn engi. A dude from fury.

I remember you

You (without a guild at that point) duelled against my mesmer (condi/confusion), Jathres and Orko (both condi necro) and owned us pretty hard using the “immune to conditions when under 25% hp” trait ^^

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

Blablabla 10pages of blablabla i’m better than you blablabla my dad is a fireman blablabla….

Seriously if i could resume this matchup : this week had been horrible lags/kicks/siege weapons desappearing/nasty blobs…

I’ve personnaly seen many servers, played against many too, but one thing is sure GH you have the worst community ever from an outside point of view…

i don’t care if you succefully win this matchup, i don’t care if you can’t handle yourselves to come here over and over to taunt/flame, you guys have a so high esteem of yourselves this is becoming ridiculous…

One thing is sure, this matchup is definitively boring, imo this is one of the worst matchup i’ve played, no guildplay, zerg rush, blobs everywhere, and kiddies arguing on forums…

You can take this like you want, but this is just my personnal opinions: this matchup sucks, and i’ve never seen yet a server with such rotten behaviours.

Congratz if you win this matchup (i really mean it, you had many motivated players this week), and i hope the new ladder system will make us never face you guys ever again…

GL & HF

Haha im guna go get my troll food 2 secs…….

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

GH-vs-ROS-vs-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jordiboy.2301

Jordiboy.2301

As current morning tick shows, RoS only scores points from pvdoor in the morning hours. Yet somehow this is fairplay and all above board to only attack when we have very few players online and to do it day after day. Yet somehow losing points when everyone is suffering disconnects is worse

The fact is Gunnars was going all out last night as score was less than 7k difference, disconnects was coincidental. Gunnars and Dzag have beaten RoS in primetime all week, and the only thing that has kept RoS from finishing rock bottom is morning caps. Mos Matchup score analysis for the week speaks for itself.

i personally find this quite offensive saying that all we do is PvD as i for one have been working my kitten off when commanding to ensure we dont get completly obliterated. the sad truth is for alot of the time this week we have been outmanned in EB and im guessing many people have RL commitments however despite all of this pressure and such it has been a fun and challenging matchup which i have learnt alot from….

Nadroj Lionheart
Human Female Guardian
Officer of Excessum [Exss]