Gandara Vs Kodash Vs Augury

in WvW

Posted by: Phule.1968

Phule.1968

Slideshow fights aren’t fun

Where’s my X-ray goggles when I need em?

in WvW

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

Then come back to us! <3

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in WvW

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

Nice fights on AR BL. Thanks to gandara for not staying in their bunker all the time. Dius and Yak make awesome fights
See u on the battleground.

BLAK are one of my favorite guilds to face, they have great fighting spirit. AR borderlands last night was brutal from all three sides!

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Puz.8529

Puz.8529

Then come back to us! <3

We need two things to happen for that! Kodash needs to keep pushing and Baruch Bay has to recover some points!

It’s all very possible!

Puz – TDA

in WvW

Posted by: Budchgon.2108

Budchgon.2108

To be honest, there was a lot of talk about how we (Gandara) would get crushed in T3 but from recent fights (and the map) we are more than holding our own and see nothing special about K or AG.
I guess they are giving their main effort for the borderlands and ignoring EB.

Lyssia Iceblood of Gandara – I sometimes win… but not often :-(

in WvW

Posted by: Rajnesh.4526

Rajnesh.4526

Thanks for the fights on the Augury-Borderland, we did our best, but we couldn’t bring our quality into the fights,….

Special Thanks to [Dius] and [WvW].

Rajnesh | Critical Wave [WaVe] | Seafarer’s Rest
www.twitch.tv/rajneshtamil

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

Great fights at AR borderlands today. To bad we couldnt bring our a-game tonight :/

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in WvW

Posted by: Bluesavanah.8562

Bluesavanah.8562

Nice night in our home borderland plenty to see and do, good fights with both our opponents. Hope they enjoyed them as much as we did.

Great spirit this week from Gandara doing really well in the new tier.

Commander, Malicious Mischief [MM] ,Gandara
[MM] recruiting currently

in WvW

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

We had awesome fights with our 17 Dius players. We are really improving in this tier because we have to fight against big enemy zerg/guilds. Unfortunately, the lag is making it very hard sometimes.

That last battle before the update on the wall was just frustrating for us tho. We need an open field to use our veils, portals and flanking against bigger groups. On the wall it was more about who had more numbers. The AoE limit hurt us in those situations.

edit: numbers.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

(edited by IDarko.4709)

in WvW

Rajnesh.4526

We had 20-22 [KoA] Members online, but we did not played our GvG build.

We won’t play WvW till Thursday i think.

We have massive lags and the culling is ******,…we do not have very much fun this week.

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Hehe was fun fights for us. We know what you mean with the builds, we had about 5 rolling upscales.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Opetru.5940

Opetru.5940

We were about 12 BLAKs and we couldn’t show our best. We were almost fighting culling and lag. But let’s fight tomorow evening guys. See u on the battleground

O Petru – Guardian 80
BLAK – Black Horde
EU – Augury Rock

(edited by Opetru.5940)

in WvW

Posted by: Osicat.4139

Osicat.4139

Just a qustion, what the deal with you ppl on FR servers ? every matcup I done last month if you run into a player and you face him in open world, he see you and you see himso to say. If you jump some up and down and inteact you interact, do a / bow and get a / bow or a few jumps back, then a good fight…. never with the FR players, you insta attack when bowing, done understand whats up at all.

If dont attack back nut instead keep jump some to show you not agressive he keep attack. So then I usualy get mad and kill him. jump some on hes corpse and leav wich it was a /spit in the game.

Do you have no interest in honnour or interaction? is al points to you?

And what the deal with the continus running? if you face ppl in open field and hes fr 9/10 he run and run and run untill he get 3 -4 friends or a tower to hide in.

I tbh lost al resspect for Angry rock players this week and now I bought tons of candy corn food so I can puke on non honnour ppl I killed when roamning.

/Osicat

(edited by Osicat.4139)

in WvW

Posted by: Bluesavanah.8562

Bluesavanah.8562

Had a weird incident earlier tonight where one of my guys says he fell through the gate at woodhaven (name might be wrong but that position on map) in kodash bl, happened after midnight sometime. Can any of the 3 defenders confirm he just glitched through the door ?

Gate was at about 30% and the defenders had just put up an arrowcart, we were just starting to retreat as it happened.

contact me ingame if you have details, many thanks.

Commander, Malicious Mischief [MM] ,Gandara
[MM] recruiting currently

in WvW

Posted by: Puz.8529

Puz.8529

We actually had a whole bunch of people glitch through Briar door last night. Who we kindly asked to run out again, while we took down the last 4% of the door. But I haven’t seen it happen in numbers this big before!

Now this was before the patch, so it’s probably not a ‘new’ thing!

Puz – TDA

in WvW

Posted by: Dar.4396

Dar.4396

Just a qustion, what the deal with you ppl on FR servers ? every matcup I done last month if you run into a player and you face him in open world, he see you and you see himso to say. If you jump some up and down and inteact you interact, do a / bow and get a / bow or a few jumps back, then a good fight…. never with the FR players, you insta attack when bowing, done understand whats up at all.

Personnaly I dont notice that kind of interactions. And honestly i dont care about rp interaction. But i understand being zerg when you ’r /bow make u angry ^^

Do you have no interest in honnour or interaction? is al points to you?

Honnour ? French are the less zergy player in GW2. You can find a lot of guild group roaming with less than 10/12 players. We cant say that for other serv. Spanish are the most zergy play ever seen, and German like hidding behind their T3 wall with tons af siege stuff
Both like playing zerg. And for us that kind of play is kitteng boring and not interesting at all.
So i don’t understand how can u say french lack of honnour.
French like the game, they like big play when being outnumbered even thought we get screw 1v3 most of the time. We like playing in small group and small skirmish. And we hate how a lot of player abuse of culling. You cant say that about french. And we dont care about PvDoor and nighcapping.
Most of us ar playing only in prime 20h30 – 23h30. Im always amused when we see how other serv can take every structure when all of us are going to eat. Before 19pm we dont see that much of ennemy. But between 19pm and 20pm its magical how your bus can pop and paint the map in PvDoor mode. Maybe you dont eat

So hearing you talking about honnour is very funny.

Sry for this crappy english ^^

(edited by Dar.4396)

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

Now thats just precious <3

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in WvW

Posted by: archeon.5349

archeon.5349

@Osicat : sorry if some French people attacked you during you were bowing or jumping. May be they didn’t know what you were suggesting doing this (we have a lot of casual player on our server, guild members mainly play WvW during evenning). I think you can find this kind of people on other server too, so don’t be mad at us (yeah we are bad people but it’s just a tale to frighten you ). And don’t act like other kids who jump over dead bodies cause they were twice more, I’m sure you are better than them

Just like Dar said, we prefer to move with small group (5-10) and with the last weeks we did, I think it’s very suspicious to see only one guy outside (we try to search the 29 others). A lot of zerg ran in our face previously so if some people run when he see you, it could be understandable.

A last question : i’m curious, what is your profession Osicat?

[PuL] PU de Luxe
Augury Rock

in WvW

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

@Dar

“French are the less zergy players in GW2”…………….still laughing about this statement;-)
Called my GW2 Buddy on work, told him and he immediately collapsed, we had to call 110^^.
As a French player you should know Vizu and former AS, so pls……………..still laughing
holy kitten…………

Greets Myrmi

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

/grabs popcorn and waits for drama to start

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

archeon.5349

yeah may be he was too quick to respond and you got the point for Vizu. But on AR, I think you will never see a zerg of 30+ ppl. Or if you see one, it may be because we have nothing on the map and we want to take our tower right in front of the spawn back.

[PuL] PU de Luxe
Augury Rock

in WvW

Posted by: dangerdoom.3862

dangerdoom.3862

Move around a bit, you will see them appear if you’re lucky, culling is bad as we all know!

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

yeah may be he was too quick to respond and you got the point for Vizu. But on AR, I think you will never see a zerg of 30+ ppl. Or if you see one, it may be because we have nothing on the map and we want to take our tower right in front of the spawn back.

Apologies but sir, you are delusional.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Ah augury are far from the worst on that front. With Kodash’s numbers i think both sides have had to run more numbers than we normally would so i dont think this week is a great representation of how zergy each server is anyway.

[Dius]

in WvW

Zumy.6318

In Warhammer, frenchies were the biggest Zerglings.
Nhatows guild never stopped bombin in zerg, even after bombingnerv. I guess meleeassisting was too mainstream :-P.
Soul Reapers I think.

Cheers to them. Good times back then!

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in WvW

archeon.5349

Yeah, you surely are true. I’m so sorry to make a mistake on my own server. When you see a 30+ zerg guild on AR, take a picture and send it to me (I think [BLAK] is the only one to have 30+ guildies in McM…)

@ Zumy : and French are the best at cooking so that’s why we faceroll all the content at cookie mama 2

Edit : joke to say that may be French were zerg on Warhammer but it’s may be not true on GW2

[PuL] PU de Luxe
Augury Rock

(edited by archeon.5349)

in WvW

Zumy.6318

Je n’ai pas compris ca que tu as dit!

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

Posted by: Parthis.2091

Parthis.2091

French are the less zergy player in GW2.

I’m going to make this into a Teeshirt.

Less Zergy.

Hah.

Yous guys, yous cracks mes ups yous dos.

Commander Amayasu Gerani, Guardian.
Leader of [JDGE] on Gandara EU.
A GW2 API for Objective-C – http://tinyurl.com/durmandpriory

in WvW

Posted by: Lonny.9873

Lonny.9873

Je ne comprends rien

X Requiem X – [REQ]
Sela Nox – Mesmer
Medania – Thief

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Yeah, you surely are true. I’m so sorry to make a mistake on my own server. When you see a 30+ zerg guild on AR, take a picture and send it to me (I think [BLAK] is the only one to have 30+ guildies in McM…)

@ Zumy : and French are best at cooking so that’s why we faceroll all the content at cookie mama 2

Oh a 30+ zerg guild? Oh no, it’s normally multiple guilds mashed into one zerg i’ll give you that, but random players, they be zergs.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Rajnesh.4526

/grabs popcorn and waits for drama to start

I start liking you guys from [Dius]

in WvW

Posted by: Dar.4396

Dar.4396

Nhatows guild never stopped bombin in zerg, even after bombingnerv. I guess meleeassisting was too mainstream :-P.
Soul Reapers I think.

Haha SR biggest zerg ! Too funny. They will be happy to know that LOL !

French are the less zergy player in GW2.

I’m going to make this into a Teeshirt.
Less Zergy.
Hah.
Yous guys, yous cracks mes ups yous dos.

I talk about what i know. French serv i’v played for. AR and AS.
And i can tell you i have NEVER EVER seen masta mono zerg like SFR / Deso / Baruch (got the winner) or Kodash when playing for AR or AS.

But i trust you easily about vizuna. Vizuna’s goal is being N°1.
AR not at all. You can find a lot of us whining about playing in D3 or D4 because too much fight are zergy and its hard to find and fight group guild with less than 20 players. We dont care about ranking we just want good fight ie: no zerg and culling.

(edited by Dar.4396)

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

AR not at all. You can find a lot of us whining about playing in D3 or D4 because too much fight are zergy and its hard to find and fight group guild with less than 20 players. We dont care about ranking we just want good fight ie: no zerg and culling.

Funny, similar on gandara.
Theres plenty 30+ AR groups this week though in fairness (sure its the same with gandara having said that though).

[Dius]

in WvW

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

Soul Reapers I think.

Ahahaha we zerg sometime, but you’r a little hard
So many fun time on WAR… need the same trip on gw2..

Haha SR biggest zerg ! Too funny. They will be happy to know that LOL !

Well, LNM will be very jealous of us i think xD

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

(edited by Wothan.4673)

in WvW

Posted by: Utha.8209

Utha.8209

Funny, similar on gandara.
Theres plenty 30+ AR groups this week though in fairness (sure its the same with gandara having said that though).

Caid , yes you can see us in 30 group but this is not our format. We usually start the prime in guild group ranging from 10 to 20 on the map, but when we face only monobus 30 to 40+ who facerolled us , we have no choice….. to survive a bit and at the end people remeber more easily the zerg than the small group before

i just copy below my post from 2 days ago

“Our view from AR side on Hills Gandara BL . Start of the evening was not really fun as we were organized with 4 Guild groups from 15 to 20 people and we had the impression to face only monobuss from Gandara (WvW mainly ) and Kodash ( KOA and EOW ) and we had no chance on T3 fort
Finally we follow the crowd , gather all people, build 6 Golems and took from Hills to Garrison….

Was not the fun expected , but was indeed a good evening ……."

Utha – Ab Intestat [Echo]

Augury Rock [FR]

in WvW

Posted by: Psykoyul.9147

Psykoyul.9147

Soul Reapers I think.

/agree, really good times back then

And sorry if we were among the few that still understood that bombing>>meleeassisting even after the devnerf.
Still funny to remember how this nerf came after a blowout taken by a dev team in a 24v24 match

And we really thank you for the compliment! We were 10-12 on WAR just as we are on GW2 and still you feel it as if it was a zerg… really nice for us ;p

GM of Soul Reapers [SR] JQ

in WvW

Posted by: drongas.4189

drongas.4189

@Osicat :

omg u dont know who is Osi??? his 1 off the best and honored mesmer in gw2

………..Gandara………..

I’m kill you’r bessies

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Osicat. The infamous mesmer, whose portals leads you only into misery and holes on the ground, also known as death traps only a true Osicat can survive whilst 15 of Judge members had just met their bloody splattery end. No enemies, no siege, just a hole on the ground. Curiosity didn’t kill the cat, but the cat killed the guild.

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Opetru.5940

Opetru.5940

Tonight, all fights were epic We were about 30 BLAK, with no other guild. Thanks to Yak and MM for all the fun Gandara is so much more interesting to fight than Kodash. We love you guys Thanks from all the [BLAK] guild. See u on the battleground.

O Petru – Guardian 80
BLAK – Black Horde
EU – Augury Rock

(edited by Opetru.5940)

in WvW

Posted by: Miyukiou.8376

Miyukiou.8376

Really awesome fight in Augury Rock Borderlands today for [MM], both [BLAK] and [BH] from Augury, as [fX] and other Kodash guilds.

Too bad we lost half of people because of work tommorow, so we were not on our full power with the last 2 fights with [BLAK].

Keep the good fights comming.!

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Had a blast on GBL today awesome fights all round!

Also, I suppose those 3(or was it 4? I cant remember there was about 6 in total from both sides since mid afternoon…)golem rushes by AR had no more than 30+ people.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Utha.8209

Utha.8209

same for us , kinky , was an extremly fun evening without any lagskill even in big battles
if you refer to our last garrison rush we had 7 golems , but you successfully keep it at last minutes !!! shame on us !!!
I really hope next week our common firends from Piken will still be operational
let’s keep the battle going like that

Utha – Ab Intestat [Echo]

Augury Rock [FR]

(edited by Utha.8209)

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Yes Piken Square Vs Gandara Vs Augury Rock again… oooooo I can feel myself tingling at the thought!!

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Archenemy.9784

Archenemy.9784

Yes Piken Square Vs Gandara Vs Augury Rock again… oooooo I can feel myself tingling at the thought!!

/!\ Sorry for my crap english /!\

Yeah ! The old friends meet again

Each server has change, we will be able to take our revenge and see who is the new boss ^^

Gandara has change a lot, this evening prove it a new time. Some fight in gandara borderland was awesome for exemple near to cliffside where a big and long fight takes place.

But i’m disappointed about garrison, the keep wasn’t “contested” (<=not sure about this word) when we killed the lord so you were able to respawn again and again :’(

I hope you can understand what i wrote XD

Yukino Mikatsuchi [iNk]

in WvW

Posted by: Gorrok.3187

Gorrok.3187

Greetings to the guardian from Gandara fighting me in the south-east camp (sorry, don’t know what it’s called in english :P) of kodash-borderland at 4:30 a.m.
fighted for minutes until we noticed we couldn’t kill each other
so we “bowed” in the end and moved apart

dF

Go Go Power Necros!

(edited by Gorrok.3187)

in WvW

Posted by: Jacklo.4230

Jacklo.4230

Greetings to the guardian from Gandara fighting me in the south-east camp (sorry, don’t know what it’s called in english :P) of kodash-borderland at 4:30 a.m.
fighted for minutes until we noticed we couldn’t kill each other
so we “bowed” in the end and moved apart

Respect!

in WvW

archeon.5349

@Osicat :

omg u dont know who is Osi??? his 1 off the best and honored mesmer in gw2

ohh, and after that he asked why his ennemies ran away from him? Isn’t it obvious now?

A special thanks to the [DIUS] elem I thought yesterday at the end of afternoon on Gandara BL. An intense and fair fight (difficult to find one) of 2-3min (and thx to the other Gandara guy who didn’t interfer in our fight )

oh, and amazing [XXX] duo I saw yesterday (Guardian + Mesmer). I really need to find a guardian to watch my kitten too. The support seemed to be very valuable.

[PuL] PU de Luxe
Augury Rock

in WvW

Posted by: Seed.5714

Seed.5714

Not really fun night with 5-7 [Gnou] on Kodash, But one or two good fight against [Lag] from gandara shame it was shaded by the [XxX] Bus, but we believe you were never far from them anyway.
For when the absorbtion to swell they roster up and steam roll our 30+, and all the zerg format ? :p

Dee Namo/Oken Toshan, GNou, Augury Rock

in WvW

Posted by: Brenwan.8304

Brenwan.8304

Indeed, good fights for 5-7 [Gnou] against [LAG] even if it has often ended with an add from [XxX].

Regarding the French Zerg, could you guys name here some zergy guilds from Augury ? I’m sure this could be fun to read … after all [Gnou] has already been accused of roaming with 30+ ppl on this board.

Btw, don’t expect too much for next match up, for what I know so far Piken has been deserted … Blacktide’s syndrome once again …

Brenz.

CommandRoux – Gnou -

(edited by Brenwan.8304)

in WvW

Posted by: Arcanoz.6758

Arcanoz.6758

oh, and amazing [XXX] duo I saw yesterday (Guardian + Mesmer). I really need to find a guardian to watch my kitten too. The support seemed to be very valuable.

Keldorn (the guardian) was testing a new build…but he was afk most of the time…he’ s useless when watchin my kitten coz he’ s always typing…at the phone…eating and so on.

Antilooop [VcY]
Lamfotha [VcY]
Soosick [VcY]