Glade, Mouth and Sound

Glade, Mouth and Sound

in WvW

Posted by: Words.7538

Words.7538

So the matchup has begun, rivalries old and new.

Looking forward to the match, however AG has had quite an influx of new guilds transferring over this week and I fear it may make for a dull match, best of luck to all competitors, and may the odds be ever in your favour!

Indigo – – o

Glade, Mouth and Sound

in WvW

Posted by: Kuper.2641

Kuper.2641

Good luck everyone!

Reset was a lot of fun, We defended our BL from an incredible number of Millers Sound, must of been 40-50 in our Garrison at one point. By the end of the night we had all our BL back to luscious green

[VII] Seventh Legion
Ex-Guild/Raid Leader/Commander
www.seventhlegion.net

Glade, Mouth and Sound

in WvW

Posted by: Matt.7413

Matt.7413

Some great fights last night on Miller’s BL, really enjoyed it. Had a great push though, probably the strongest AG reset we’ve had.

Just a quick question though, and not having a go, just curious if it was a glitch or a mesmer hiding. On the north west wall of garrison, at the corner of the left side (as you’re facing the keep) a mesmer seemed to get in on the cliff behind the wall, but it did seem that he glitched in by head butting the wall. It was about 3 in the morning when this happened, not saying it was done on purpose, just curious if this was the case?

Great fights though, enjoyed it

[HeX] Officer | Aeyana | Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory

Glade, Mouth and Sound

in WvW

Posted by: Jarul.8635

Jarul.8635

Modem died, missing out on all the fun

Glade, Mouth and Sound

in WvW

Posted by: Ponytales.7264

Ponytales.7264

Really enjoyable and hectic rush hours after reset last night.

I’ve never been so happy to spot a mesmer in time before, as I was last night, when I saw a mesmer portalling AM players into SM, right after we captured it from them at the reset. So much fighting and so much stress – both in the initial fight about SM which you won – and I was quite sure we’d lose the one afterwards on the outer wall, but somehow we managed to wipe you in last second. I enjoyed the fights tho – You always put up a nice fight AM, cheers

Glade, Mouth and Sound

in WvW

Posted by: Starfall.6425

Starfall.6425

It’s nice seeing that the UNTY zerg is really coordinated and moving well, would be great facing you in a gvg again. Was fun wiping the pugs again and again until UNTY had to help them twice (against 7 of us). After the second time UNTY might have left their BL and we trolled the uncoordinated zerg again. I admit we once wanted to see how they react to the save zone.. standing there for minutes hitting at us oô Was really much fun and my kill counter exploded again ^^

[DP] – Diamond Pirates
[AM] – Abaddon’s Mouth

Glade, Mouth and Sound

in WvW

Posted by: Sythus.2396

Sythus.2396

Some good fights so far guys keep it going, and go Aurora Glade! :P

Glade, Mouth and Sound

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Always fun fighting you guys in DP, but I wouldn’t call what we had was a zerg^^ if 16 people is counted as a zerg, then yes^^ you should have seen what Millers have in hills then! :P hehe but yeah, keep the fights coming and a GvsG would be nice just wisp me in game and we can try to arrange something we’re doing everything from duels to 25vs25

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

Glade, Mouth and Sound

in WvW

Posted by: Starfall.6425

Starfall.6425

Not this guy again…

Always this guy! xD I like beeing ‘that guy’.

I wasn’t bragging.. I was admitting we eventually stood there. Just happend because we were fighting near bay.. when there were 20+ pushing our direction we retreated inside the camp.. fighting there for 15 min and eventuelly getting pushed further because we were infight the whole time and respawn kept comming.. we eventuelly lost the camp and had to fight further south and when you need to recover there you finally stand inside the invulnerability-zone.

We just regged and nearly wiped the whole group again but the second time we got pushed there that point was surrounded by 30 people spamming aoe and building ballista. We had really much fun and wondered why they didn’t just leave so we could port back and start over again ^^ Still I doubt you see DP there quite often because it was the first time we trolled with that point.

When you ask why we need the point.. i could ask back why it needs 30 to kill 7. ^^ Just kittens and giggles.

Kribre.. you at least hit like 30 and because of the culling I assumed it that way.. you can never be sure.. especially with my hardware xD So… UNTY.. we will sure face each other a few times this week, although we will fokus on hunting ARMY xD

[DP] – Diamond Pirates
[AM] – Abaddon’s Mouth

(edited by Starfall.6425)

Glade, Mouth and Sound

in WvW

kribre.9683

Hehe, I can understand why you are hunting Army as they changed server^^ But yeah, I can assure you Unity were only 16 as we had a only sign up event and I lead it myself^^

Tripilios

Glade, Mouth and Sound

in WvW

Posted by: Marsares.2053

Marsares.2053

Looking forward to our first week of WvW on Aurora. Bring it on. Play hard, play fair.

Glade, Mouth and Sound

in WvW

Posted by: MartyPartys.9187

MartyPartys.9187

Thanks to all the germans for loads of fun on both of your borderlands yesterday evening!

Glade, Mouth and Sound

in WvW

Posted by: WhiskeyJack.5839

WhiskeyJack.5839

http://youtu.be/dEZodUcOQes?t=5m8s

This match-up thread is so quiet this week. Well just to get the banter flowing. Here’s a cheeky wipe of an Abbadon’s zerg the other night

Gunnars Hold
Furious Cookies[FURY]

Glade, Mouth and Sound

in WvW

Posted by: Herodel.7983

Herodel.7983

Hi guys! Just liked to thank you for the last night… was an epic fight for our middlecastle…Nearly 3h UNTY and Kiss all over… and great gameplay of u… hope that I can install this play also to our server… like u rush using all combofileds… I was impressed… Maybe we see these nights again and hopefully for us with the same result….we need the points bye guys

Glade, Mouth and Sound

in WvW

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Havent been able to play much yet but here my first video of the reset/saturday night from my pov. There have been moments of silence on the map but also some real awsome fights!

I wanna say great respect for the commander off AM on AM borderland yesterday, you give us a good laugh and fight!

VoTF

Glade, Mouth and Sound

in WvW

Posted by: Chillnan.4186

Chillnan.4186

Thanks for the nice fights with WvW and PX on AM borderland yesterday.

Too bad that KISS and FURY seem to have a later primetime than we do, I bet fighting you guys would be good fun, too.

Greetings to the two guys from DP. Although you were outnumbered 10:1 your fighting spirit was still strong

[Bots] Elementalist, Kodash

Glade, Mouth and Sound

in WvW

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Quite depressing to see Aurora Glades famous guilds relying on superior numbers during night times to win their fights

You also seem to got quite a bunch of cowards on your server. If they are fighting (and losing) 3on1 against me they shouldn’t have to kite me into 3 other guys…oh i hate guardians lack of proper CC…

/edit: But i have to say: During primetime we almost always got the highest ticks. In my opinion, that makes us this matchups best server

//edit: Just at this moment, an AG d/d ele hacked/exploited into our garrison on homelands and started destroying our siege. He wasn’t from KISS or FURY but it’s sad to see this poor sportsmanship even when you are outnumbering us 5:1.

(edited by Iavra.8510)

Glade, Mouth and Sound

in WvW

Posted by: dirrt.1859

dirrt.1859

Thanks for the nice fights with WvW and PX on AM borderland yesterday.

Too bad that KISS and FURY seem to have a later primetime than we do, I bet fighting you guys would be good fun, too.

Greetings to the two guys from DP. Although you were outnumbered 10:1 your fighting spirit was still strong

Thanks! We [PX] had a lot of fun fighting you guys and ARMY.

We were very outnumbered yeah, that makes it more fun! =D

[PX] – AG

(edited by dirrt.1859)

Glade, Mouth and Sound

in WvW

Posted by: tygorn.7193

tygorn.7193

Quite depressing to see Aurora Glades famous guilds relying on superior numbers during night times to win their fights

You also seem to got quite a bunch of cowards on your server. If they are fighting (and losing) 3on1 against me they shouldn’t have to kite me into 3 other guys…oh i hate guardians lack of proper CC…

/edit: But i have to say: During primetime we almost always got the highest ticks. In my opinion, that makes us this matchups best server

//edit: Just at this moment, an AG d/d ele hacked/exploited into our garrison on homelands and started destroying our siege. He wasn’t from KISS or FURY but it’s sad to see this poor sportsmanship even when you are outnumbering us 5:1.

Kinda sad to read this.. What do you want us to do? Send half of us to pve because else we outnumber you? I could say the same about you during your primetime..

about the hacker: Did you report him? got any pictures? We also don’t like hackers, I want them gone just like you.

about the match-up: I enjoyed the fights we had! From miller’s as well as from Abaddon’s. gl with you next match-up!

Glade, Mouth and Sound

in WvW

Posted by: I S U P E R S I N I.4761

I S U P E R S I N I.4761

At least 15 KISS reported the ele from [GLA] guild, for glitching into the north inner of garrison and killing the siege. I hope they deal with it, “He also quoted in team chat” he was proud of his action.
got to love kids.

Other than that great fights by both the DE servers.

[KISS]~~Aurora Glade~~

Glade, Mouth and Sound

in WvW

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

It might be night for you when we play, but for me its evening. We can’t help it there is a different timezone between us. I can also say its unfair you have a “superior number” that outnumbers when we are still at work. Just remember this is a 24/7 battle, and people work/sleep all in different timezones. Nothing todo about that.

About hackers, if you see them, report them, make printscreens and find out how they do it so you can perhaps even record it and report it to Anet. I myself hate exploiters and have by tracking them down now a whole hidden logbook on youtube of reported and fixed exploits.

Each server has there own bad apples

VoTF

(edited by jaimy.4108)

Glade, Mouth and Sound

in WvW

Posted by: Elviiira.2987

Elviiira.2987

FURY video – Jade Sea / Abaddons / Gandara / Millers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ie3RWTQ6BwM

Ranger 80 / Thief 80 / Guardian 80 / Engineer 80
[FURY] Furious Cookies – Gunnar’s Hold (ex- Aurora Glade)

(edited by Elviiira.2987)

Glade, Mouth and Sound

in WvW

Posted by: AkiraZero.8514

AkiraZero.8514

Coming from someone on MS I think that’s the funniest thing I’ve heard! I’m from the UK so when I play during the morning/daytime, Millers have a zerg running on pretty much all the borderlands! You might not have the numbers at night time when some of our more dominant guilds are about, but you certainly have the numbers during the daytime!
What you guys fail to realise is that our “superior numbers” aren’t superior, we just tend to stick to our own borderland and EB, I don’t know what it is about DE servers, but they tend to flock to our borderland and then complain that we have numbers instead of going to other borderlands lol. Yesterday I noticed that both MS and AM had full control over their own borderlands and were both pushing into AGs and not touching each other, must be country pride or something!

As for the cowards comment, also funny seeing how we have seen massive amounts of players from both MS and AM using the glitched invulnerable zones in the south supply camps to just grief players, refusing to come out and only doing so to pick off people and then run back into the safe spot!
Lets face it, AG have done extremely well this week to fight off two servers! Just yesterday we managed to hold off against an attack on Hills and Bay at the same time! The guys at Hills did a great job considering we had no supply to defend ourselves with but we held the north inner gate from two consecutive attacks before having the chance to fix it! The people defending bay had to stop multiple golems from taking it but they managed it!

Regardless of who’s done what this week Id say its been a great match up! Had some fantastic fights and seen some great teamwork from all the servers! Proud to be a Gladian this week after being so outnumbered during the morning periods when our guys we’re all at work/school and we were being pushed from both sides at all times!

Akira Antares/Necrosymphonic/Valiant Echo [AVA] [ZERO]
Gandara

Glade, Mouth and Sound

in WvW

Posted by: Chamone.6890

Chamone.6890

GLADIANS, UNITE!

Both German sides pretty much gave up on Saturday night, less than 24H after reset, when we had already gained a lead of about 20’000 points.

At reset, all 3 servers should be fielding their top squads for as long as possible, no excuses about numbers or primetime, yet we still came out on top, 4 hours after reset. Looks like we can just fight harder, stay up longer into the night and play for longer than you guys ;D

The fights just seemed to get real easy after Saturday, the Germans started turtling inside hills, bay and garri, and it was up to us to go and get them out, no real defence needed on our side, which made it easy to attack. If that’s how u wanna play fine, but it’s pretty boring IMO.

The funniest part was when ARMY quickly switched servers from AM to MS when we were right in the middle of wiping them. I swear I killed the same guy with an AM tag then about 5 minutes later with a MS tag =^_^=

Saying that when ARMY teamed up with BOTS later in the week we got a few good fights, and a guild called MYA I think, they were very good too. Shame the rest of your server can’t put up a fight

Glade, Mouth and Sound

in WvW

Posted by: Azunai.1065

Azunai.1065

Thanks, ye [Bots] and [Mya] often team up, didnt know we did with army too this week

@AkiraZero.8514 about the MS zerg on all maps, its the same group of ppl just switching back and forth

Namefather of the Asuran Elementalists from [Bots]
My first Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPF9SmvW4jE

Glade, Mouth and Sound

in WvW

Posted by: egalon.1702

egalon.1702

Hi,
thanks for the nice fights, especially with [PX] and [WvW]. Very bad that we didn´t fought [UNTY] this time… I also wanted to thank all the guys from MS wich helped us to integrate on our new home, you are awseome And also greets to all the AM players, especially DP^^
We will see us soon I think.
Ega

Egalon
[void] No Content
Gunnars Hold

Glade, Mouth and Sound

in WvW

kribre.9683

A big thanks to MYA and DP for the guild vs guild tonight We had loads of fun, and I hope you guys aswell.

I also want to thank everyone who have participated in this week on our server and on the enemy’s server, has been a good week with loads of fights Good luck on the reset and the coming weeks!

Tripilios

Glade, Mouth and Sound

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Ah well, there was peace in the EB JP, but now there isnt, looks like some of us got too bored during the last few days as we’ve had little resistance.

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

Glade, Mouth and Sound

in WvW

Posted by: Tyialo.6532

Tyialo.6532

A big thanks to MYA and DP for the guild vs guild tonight We had loads of fun, and I hope you guys aswell.

I also want to thank everyone who have participated in this week on our server and on the enemy’s server, has been a good week with loads of fights Good luck on the reset and the coming weeks!

We have to say thanks too. We had much fun against your guild and [DP].

Hope to gonna see you guys!

Greetz from Miller!

Tyialo – Mesmer/Warrior
Guildlead of Menelya[Mya] – Piken Square
www.menelya.com

Glade, Mouth and Sound

in WvW

kribre.9683

Thanks again to MYA and DP
Here is the vid of the fight’s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=57_29LQuE-4