JQ wants YOU! (Recruitment thread!)

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Yes, it’s that time of the year again when spring is in full bloom in the northern hemisphere, cicadas are beginning their 17 years cycle where they emerge from the ground for a few weeks, make noise, hump and die, and Jade Quarry puts out the call to any and all guilds looking for a home in a T1 server with an excellent WvW community, a long history of better than adequate performance, a man named Jed, and other really cool stuff I can’t think of at the moment. Although JQ more often than not shows as “FULL”, there are rare (daily) windows of opportunity (“Very High”) for your guild to come join in on the JQ resurgence as we dust out the cobwebs and prepare to once again engage in some amazing and highly competitive T1 battles! Guilds to help out in the EU and SEA time periods would be lovely, but honestly, everyone is welcome!

Members of Jade Quarry, please contribute to this post adding additional merits of joining with us as well as points of contact for discussions so we can facilitate anyone interested in joining our amazing community. Share a little about your guilds, yourselves, and why you JQ.

Individuals not in guilds looking for an amazing WvW experience are also of course welcome. We’ve a number of great WvW guilds that would love to have you come aboard if you’re interested, or you can do your own thing as one of JQs fearless and tenacious militia.

The sun has not set in the Quarry. We will shine as bright as ever, and you can be a part of that.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

I wouldn’t say u need sea guilds but u do need this
2x na 20-30man guild
1x oceanic 20-30 man guild
1x eu 20-30 man guild

then I think u will have well rounded coverage again ur sea is still very strong anyways hope this helps lol

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Outmanned in every time zone now =) Especially NA and EU.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in WvW

Posted by: Bones.5762

Bones.5762

if not t2 will be a decent match i hope for u guys.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Posted by: boondocksaint.6529

boondocksaint.6529

We have a great community of WvW guilds, we just need some more guilds who have the #’s to help us cover our weak spots! Come to the JQ!

in WvW

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

ATM jade is at very high so if any guild is looking to transfer now is the time.There is one requirement to transfer to jade though you have to run me through arah to get the shoulders from there.

in WvW

Posted by: Gavi.9538

Gavi.9538

Red-headed female commanders who enjoy stabbing faces and the mocking of enemies. Also, adorable Southern and Aussie accents abound in the server TS. What more do you need?

Gavi of Call of Fate [CoF]
JQ Mistress of face-stabbings

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

JQ is much stronger than any of the T2 servers, we’re in that position now where we’re to weak for the up tier (T1), and to strong for the down tier (T2). We need to shed some people or gain some people.

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

in WvW

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

2x na 20-30man guild
1x eu 20-30 man guild

then I think u will have well rounded coverage again ur sea is still very strong anyways hope this helps lol

That’s pretty much spot on.

[TKG] Flake

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

2x na 20-30man guild
1x eu 20-30 man guild

Obviously we need to SWEEP LA, this guy knows us to well…

FLAKES get to work!

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in WvW

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Jade Quarry is a great place for you to grow your guild no matter what people say. This is a fantastic community here, we havent been in T1 since the start by luck. We hope you choose us for your new home!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

I’m not from JQ I’m from SoR and I support this. JQ could use a “little” help. I say little becasue they are still a very stacked server compared to the one that you will be xfering off. They really could use like 1 good NA guild. They lost a good chuck of players recently but its not so many that they cant recover. Basically my intentions are simple prevent JQ from falling to T2 but I don’t want them to be over powered.. Thats it. So think about it.

This is the pros of Xfering to JQ.

Pros they have very strong sea presence so if you play NA you wont feel like your getting night capped all the time.

Pretty high PVE population, like others in this thread were wsaying why doesn’t JQ just get their people to do WvW I dont know the answer to this, but you shouldn’t have any problem finding dungeon partys or pve help.

Cons.

Its Jay Que they say they dont have ques maybe thats true. during NA so maybe a pro or a con depending on how you look at it.

Their forum warriors are trolls.

Not sure how you can compliment someone but insult them at the same time im pretty good at that. Anyways ya JQ needs ur help.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

(edited by Warlord.9074)

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Yes, please do come join us on Jade Quarry! Our record pretty much speaks for itself. Not only will you be joining the experienced and formidable forces of our Jade Knights. It’s what I like to call our WvW players. You also be joining the most robust PvE community in the game. You won’t be alone in a zone here. And certainly, the most lively Lions Arch in the game as well!

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

JQ is Full and u want transfers. lol Why don’t u try to make the ppl inside the server play wvw, Instead of coming here.

You would be surprised by this and I’m sorry if this is insulting to JQ. But Since JQ has been the best all these PVE people xfered to the server to get the WvW bonuses as they apply to PVE. They wanted the extra 2k HP lol and to get map completion in WvW.

I mean maybe some of them came for that and then ended up staying becasue JQ has a great community. I’m going out on a limb to say that these people don’t pvp they just came to JQ to leech off the hard work of the PVPers. leech isnt the right word maybe take advantage of it is a better word but you get what I’m saying. I know this sounds really mean but I don’t know how to put it nicely so sorry to the PVE JQ people who don’t wvw if you read this.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in WvW

Posted by: Brassnautilus.2941

Brassnautilus.2941

JQ needs WvW guilds, not just individuals. We have a substantial population, what we lacked is large groups of players that played together, on WvW maps.

If you were talented individual player that wanted to find organized gameplay on a T1 server, then unfortunately, JQ would not be the right choice for you. We have many many small guilds that would put out 2-5 men groups, but these small groups unorganized beyond group level cannot turn the tide.

WvW guilds, frequently run raids of 20+ players, that what JQ wants. No matter how many under 80 you bring, regardless how undergeared or bad your 80s were. Our pugs will fill your zerg, make it bigger, stronger, deadlier.

in WvW

Posted by: Nuvo.5014

Nuvo.5014

JQ is Full and u want transfers. lol Why don’t u try to make the ppl inside the server play wvw, Instead of coming here.

You would be surprised by this and I’m sorry if this is insulting to JQ. But Since JQ has been the best all these PVE people xfered to the server to get the WvW bonuses as they apply to PVE. They wanted the extra 2k HP lol and to get map completion in WvW.

I mean maybe some of them came for that and then ended up staying becasue JQ has a great community. I’m going out on a limb to say that these people don’t pvp they just came to JQ to leech off the hard work of the PVPers. leech isnt the right word maybe take advantage of it is a better word but you get what I’m saying. I know this sounds really mean but I don’t know how to put it nicely so sorry to the PVE JQ people who don’t wvw if you read this.

Then maybe T1 is not the place for JQ anymore

in WvW

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

If you are a NA guild and want to fight against some of the best NA guilds, JQ would be a good spot for you. It won’t be easy. The guilds you will be fighting are relentless and do not back down. If fact, they play more the harder it is. The question is, do you want it easy and fight against mindless zergs or do you want it hard and fight against a zerg that bites back.

in WvW

Posted by: ExZee.8109

ExZee.8109

Yes come to JQ, the PvE server. We only get outmanned when there’s new PvE content or farmable content.

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

I don’t think anyone outside of tier 1 maybe cares and is tired of JQ trying to recruit anyone who plays WvW again when they’ve won so many times and been in tier 1 forever

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Nuvo, you once asked folks to not bring drama into the DB recruitment threads. How about you do as you ask others to do?

For “making” people play in WvW, that’s SO not the JQ way. If the majority of the JQ community enjoy playing in PvE, then that’s great. If some wish to join us in WvW, that’s great too! It’s all about having fun!!!!!

We’re only recruiting now to keep up with BG and SoR. They want good fight’s from us and we’re working to give them their wishes. No matter what, JQ is a T1 World for a reason.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

(edited by DeWolfe.2174)

in WvW

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

ya plz guys don’t come here and troll this thread I am from sor and I have been watching jq and have really payed attention to there weaknesses because well that’s where u strike ur foe like I said before jq needs guilds not solo players

2x na 20-30 man guild
1x eu 20-30 man guild

put that with there strong sea and jq will be a very strong server again and battling for 1st in t1. There na needs help the most followed by eu wich they don’t have any major guild to rally around in this time slot

anways if ur looking for a home and u fill thos timeslots I posted plzz look at jq they r a great server

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in WvW

Posted by: Actinotus.6410

Actinotus.6410

At the moment JQ, BG and TC are all full.

i think JQ would have a challenge in T2 – those T2 servers (not just DB) have had WvW guilds move into them over the last weeks.

Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Please check with Mance, Volkan,Oxide and Esqi on the next JQ Blackout for guild transfers. There was 1 last week and I believe there will be one in the near future.

If you need the JQ general public TS info please PM and note that you will need to be verified in game to prevent being booted.

If you are self represented and want to know which guilds best represent your timezone, please post here.

If you need any help transferring please do not hesitate to ask any of these officers on the forum.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: Taras.4367

Taras.4367

i have no problem transferring other than paying money for it.

in WvW

Posted by: dzeRnumbrd.6129

dzeRnumbrd.6129

Our pugs will fill your zerg, make it bigger, stronger, deadlier.

JQ has some of the best pugs.

in WvW

Posted by: Zagan.5287

Zagan.5287

jq is dead seriously stop making excuses about living story.

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Ladies and gentlemen, show some class please. All sides included. Regardless of whatever X reason one can put in to it, I have seen plenty of players lost due to attrition. We have a multitude of reasons for individuals that are no longer around. The OP is only looking to assist to put up a proper fight. On a personal level, I would prefer to have another NA team to work with in order to “win” my timezone. We are NA servers and should play like a team that wants to win during our NA timeframe.

If asking for a team or two that is WvWcentric, then so be it. If there was chatter from a troll here or there, we all know all servers have them. Our teams are only looking to add competitiveness to the table all round. If this offends you in some manner, please take a step back and look at the situation that you have witnessed. The players here thoroughly enjoy playing against the teams out there and only want to make sure that competitive edge is on the table.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in WvW

Posted by: Engels.8537

Engels.8537

Why are you inviting more people who will escape like rats when things are not going to be ok?

I hope more and more people leave JQ, then from T3 or T4 we could regain that elitism and empathy with the server who did of JQ the best server,

Don’t talk to me about toughness and vitality, damage avoidance is all in this game

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

The way I see it, we are members of this specific server, and if the members of this specific server so choose to advertise their server as a place to go to, then so be it. There’s no need to be bad mannered.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in WvW

Posted by: chern.8569

chern.8569

If prx(no not the ripped off prx – ward) decided to come back, JQ’s problem would be solved, since they have like 10 thousand people playing wvw everynight.

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

The guilds we have on JQ take a professional approach to the game. There is alot of reliance on pugs. Jade Quarry, is in my opinion, the most succesful server of all time. Our record demonstrates that and we have spent the vast majority of our time in Tier 1 with a brief visit to tier 2 at one short time. Right now there is some restructuring going on. There has been a large reliance in the past on PUG’s to get us over the line. What we really need is an strong organized guild. EU is where we are at our weakest at the moment. But we still have one of the strongest Asian timezones so if there is an EU guild out there that is looking for the challenge, you can look forward to a handover/transition from a strong performance during SEA.

Recently our server has been bouncing between FULL and VERY HIGH. There are a few fairwhethers leaving which means we have a good opportunity right now to get some organized guilds in.

Also, for those who are talking trash about JQ. Plain and simple we have the best record of any server in the game. Only SOS has a record worth boasting. We have recently had some good servers, Blackgate and Sanctum of Rall, step up and provide us with some solid competition. There is talk of the server falling about and/or pulling an SOS, but as a dedicated member its just not true. We will be fighting in Tier 1 for a long time and best of all we finally have a very tight match between 3 very balanced servers. I really cannot think of a better situation in WvW than what we have in NA Tier 1 right now.

In short, now is a great time for an organized guild to join Jade Quarry. The guys we have in the community are great. The leaders are dedicated to the server and we will always be one of the best servers in the game. We just need more coverage to keep a competitive position in Tier 1. If you guys have any concerns, feel free to contact me or some of the JQ leaders and we will help out how we can.

in WvW

Posted by: Xyne.9104

Xyne.9104

We need NA, EU and OCEANIC guilds. Come join us, we need guilds/

Some battles are won with swords and spears, others with quills and ravens." – Tywin Lannister

(edited by Xyne.9104)

in WvW

Posted by: ryan.3915

ryan.3915

Seriously, the most fun thing about being in JQ is being able to clash with huge zergs from BG and SOR now.

What’s not fun? When you’re alone and both zergs run into you…

Blaine Warbler, Thief
EDMW, Jade Quarry.
I still love Crystal Dessert tho.

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Sir and/or ma’am, I think you need some chocolate.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in WvW

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Last thing I heard is that Atrox from EU Riverside will jump to JQ.
But maybe that is told by the same guy who said Waha would leave.

Or maybe I’m just trolling and misspelled the guild name? I shouldn’t post into the forums while having a fever.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Chocolate is good for fevers as well.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in WvW

VOLKON.1290

Or maybe I’m just trolling and misspelled the guild name? I shouldn’t post into the forums while having a fever.

That would be great news indeed, I’d love to have them along and anyone else looking to become part of a great, successful core of guilds that have a lot of pride in the server we’ve help build over these many months.

JQ is sitting at Very High more often than not folks, this is a chance, if you want it, to become something larger than just yourself or your guild. We all know how important a good, quality guild is, but when you have many working together for a larger cause and doing so in a fun, productive manner is a beauty thing to see.

Oh, let me be clear on one thing. We don’t want or need guilds looking to be carried to the top. If that’s your goal, please consider elsewhere. We need guilds willing to work besides and with us as we fight our way back up together. We will carry our share of the load and expect those that join us to do their best to do the same. What I can promise, though, is one helluva fun ride.

#TeamJadeQuarry

(edited by VOLKON.1290)

in WvW

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

That would be great news indeed, I’d love to have them along and anyone else looking to become part of a great, successful core of guilds that have a lot of pride in the server we’ve help build over these many months.

JQ is sitting at Very High more often than not folks, this is a chance, if you want it, to become something larger than just yourself or your guild. We all know how important a good, quality guild is, but when you have many working together for a larger cause and doing so in a fun, productive manner is a beauty thing to see.

Oh, let me be clear on one thing. We don’t want or need guilds looking to be carried to the top. If that’s your goal, please consider elsewhere. We need guilds willing to work besides and with us as we fight our way back up together. We will carry our share of the load and expect those that join us to do their best to do the same. What I can promise, though, is one helluva fun ride.

+1

This man speaks the truth.

[TKG] Flake

in WvW

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

It is always the other way round, every server will be looking for a guild to carry the server to the top. No server can carry any guilds to the top.

BlackGate

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Good luck JQ! The true wvw’rs from SOR wish you the best in your recruiting efforts. We understand that we can only become a more effective fighting force if we face competition, not stagnation.

For potential guild transfers to JQ….. JQ is a great place to grow your guild as you will have a very large pool of PUGS and small guilds to recruit from.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Please transfer to JQ to help keep T1 stable. I heard they were able to use some of their skills beside autoattack recently so the populations must be getting dangerously thin.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

VOLKON.1290

Please transfer to JQ to help keep T1 stable. I heard they were able to use some of their skills beside autoattack recently so the populations must be getting dangerously thin.

It’s true! I had an elite skill go off last night!

Of course… I don’t remember when I pressed it…

Actually, on a serious note, I don’t recall seeing much skill lag at all last night, even in some larger fights. I can’t say if that’s a numbers thing or in part due to Anet’s modifications, but the fact that I didn’t notice it is rather nice on reflection.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

If prx(no not the ripped off prx – ward) decided to come back, JQ’s problem would be solved, since they have like 10 thousand people playing wvw everynight.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but PRX does not have 10 thousand people, or likely even 10 people playing the game anymore. They went unoficial in GW2, meaning that most of their members have moved on to other games.

And why the hate towards WARD? they are an incredibly top notch guild, anyone who has had the chance to run against or alongside them will know that they are one of the best WvW guilds out there despite a regular roster of only about 15-20.

Thank you also to the SoR and BG posters who have made positive contributions to this thread. Like you guys, we just want a more balanced, fair matchup, and it is the dearest wish of most of the JQ players still left to have a constantly shifting and unpredictable matchup. Congrats on your win this week SoR, it’s been a heck of a journey for you guys, keep fighting as well BG.

[IX]

in WvW

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

Is looting considered a skill? autoattack + spamming F = epic battles. Another tier 1 server slowly bleeding out. Just…..heartbreaking.

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Sorry to burst your bubble, but PRX does not have 10 thousand people, or likely even 10 people playing the game anymore. They went unoficial in GW2, meaning that most of their members have moved on to other games.

And why the hate towards WARD? they are an incredibly top notch guild, anyone who has had the chance to run against or alongside them will know that they are one of the best WvW guilds out there despite a regular roster of only about 15-20.

Thank you also to the SoR and BG posters who have made positive contributions to this thread. Like you guys, we just want a more balanced, fair matchup, and it is the dearest wish of most of the JQ players still left to have a constantly shifting and unpredictable matchup. Congrats on your win this week SoR, it’s been a heck of a journey for you guys, keep fighting as well BG.

I made a positive contribump! Your welcome

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Good luck JQ! The true wvw’rs from SOR wish you the best in your recruiting efforts. We understand that we can only become a more effective fighting force if we face competition, not stagnation.

For potential guild transfers to JQ….. JQ is a great place to grow your guild as you will have a very large pool of PUGS and small guilds to recruit from.

We appreciate the kind words mate

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: Blackelk.3784

Blackelk.3784

For anyone considering transfer JQ is really great server I played on it in the beta and continued to play on it at launch. The community is great and strong, with tons of really good people to play with and get to know. Almost all of our commanders are good and experience (some troll ones of course but who doesn’t). I am one of the many EMP who choose to stay on JQ rather than flock to the lasted new thing like some people and I couldn’t be happier. With the loss of some of our more hot headed members Wv3 has become fun again, and challenging since BG and SoR have had infusions of fresh fighters.

To all the DB guys who want to come in our thread and derail all I have to say is I am sorry your life and tier are so pitiful you can’t even beat FA with the insane WvW presence atm…. Good-luck on your next bandwagon server I hope it does better lol.

P.S. Anyone talking about ques hasn’t been on JQ MAYBE EB has a queue but that’s it and that’s only on occasion.

Guild Lead -[MMAC] Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts
Bluntski

in WvW

Posted by: Stephen.9852

Stephen.9852

PRX went unofficial almost two months ago. Most of the members were bored of the game for obvious reasons. Now they’re enjoying other Beta tests, trying out new releases, etc. When PRX moved to JQ from SFR the roster was 250 people, with about 50-70 on reset nights and 25-30 on weekdays.

WARD is not a rip-off of PRX, and you are a fool for saying so. WARD is a collection of people from many different guilds based on JQ who wanted to try to make an impact with smaller numbers and not just blob around like what has become commonplace in this game.

As far as JQ and it’s population. More WvW centered (organized) players would be appreciated in the EU / NA timezones. Priority being NA, as we would like to be able to have fun matches against the huge numbers that SoR can throw on the field at that time. It would be nice though if Anet added some incentive to not blobbing.

Razethh [ONE] Leader – Sanctum of Rall
fightasone.enjin.com

in WvW

VOLKON.1290

I remember seeing WARD the first time… all these WARD guys just showed up on the map and I’m thinking “Who are these guys?”. As the night went on the were freaking everywhere! It was nuts! Don’t be dissing on WARD, they pull the weight of groups twice their size and some.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: Zagan.5287

Zagan.5287

and for kittens sake, DB get the kitten off this thread.