Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

I would like to point out that they endured 7 weeks of 2nd place finishes and 2 weeks of 3rd, as the glorious Isle of Janthir reigned supreme and unchallenged for second place twice in the Long Battle.

Lol, I stand corrected. Its too bad IoJ and TC never got to battle. At one time we we’re probably pretty comparable on wvw population.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Cat Amiss.9463

Cat Amiss.9463

Pretty sure we only lost once to IoJ by 2k points, but ya We’ve been blue since i can even remember opening my eyes lol :P

80 Elementalist – Sykotik Death
Leader of FEAR – Sanctum of Rall
www.feargw2.com

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Blrrgh.6908

Blrrgh.6908

Pretty sure we only lost once to IoJ by 2k points, but ya We’ve been blue since i can even remember opening my eyes lol :P

You may be correct, I spent a LOOOOOOOOOONNGGGGG time in T2 on IoJ, and it was hard to distinguish amongst the Red Hordes who showed up week after week.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

I would like to point out that they endured 7 weeks of 2nd place finishes and 2 weeks of 3rd, as the glorious Isle of Janthir reigned supreme and unchallenged for second place twice in the Long Battle.

Not to split hairs but IoJ only ever beat us once and it was after 4 weeks of us taking 2nd in T2. 2 Weeks against SoS then 2 week against BG. IoJ made an excellent come back right at the end of the week to edge us out by about 1500 points. Showed great heart by IoJ that week.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Cat Amiss.9463

lol yeah it was a pretty epic comeback for IoJ

www.feargw2.com

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

Lol, I stand corrected. Its too bad IoJ and TC never got to battle. At one time we we’re probably pretty comparable on wvw population.

Agreed, I would like to see that fight.

Blrrgh: awesome name! It somehow reminds me Chet in the movie Weird Science when he gets turned into that ugly Hylek-lookin thing.

Auburn Skies: stellar name. If you are a female I would be so down for some RP’n in-game…I mean our names speak for themselves.

creeper request…accepted? Ha!

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

IoJ had a much stronger oceanic population then SoR, and SoRhad the stronger NA population. It actually made for close looking fights score wise but not as fun as you would think. Reset night was always fun.

During the week though their strongest timezone wouldn’t face ours but it helped keep things close against BG. They kept BG from ticking 500+ when we were offline and we kept BG occupied the most during NA Prime.

Was very fun weeks though.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Though I’ve never heard it spoken, I think it really hurts us that there is an unofficial Euro RP server and an unofficial NA RP server. I’d love for us to combine but they are as much if not more popular than we are! If we ever do come together, I predict a new T1 leader ;P

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: snacktime.1082

snacktime.1082

They made a choice to relax a bit, to make sure they got everyone who wanted onto their server before the 28th, and I can’t slight them that. The relaxed state certainly made for more fun battles for me, so who cares if it didn’t exactly fit into our plans. None of this transfer business did, and we only have Anet and human nature to blame.

Actually, the way the system is setup, it’s not really fixable without a complete rework. It’s design guarantees uncompetitive matches. Tanking a match bugs me to some extent, because I tend to compare it immedately to most other competitive games where this practice is actually banned. But within the context of this game, it’s just one relatively small thing that sucks when compared to how much the system sucks as a whole.

The big loser is ANet. I’m pretty sure a whole lot of people who get stuck in matches far worse then this (like what’s going on with the lower tiers right now), will just stop playing altogether for a week or so, and end up leaving the game entirely. I’m playing less, because being a competitive person I want real competition, not just a few false victories here and there.

It would be cool to have some type of player run guild association that tried to tackle some of these issues. But most guild leaders I know already don’t get enough sleep, and that’s a huge undertaking.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: dirtyoldgoat.5496

dirtyoldgoat.5496

Tarnished Coast, we have priorities next match. SOR wants to make it into tier 1 then let them earn it. We must Tier block them for one more round and hopefully the looming threat of either MAGUUMA or FA will replace SBI and then further block SOR’s rise. Once SOR is stuck here, their numbers will decrease slowly.

We are the last defense of Tier 2 WE MUST HOLD OUT one match longer! Let them regret throwing a match.

I wish you luck SOR but our defense will hold strong.

I like how this guy thinks.

me too

Fallendruid, White Lighter, The Native Sun
PINK is the new Black
Tarnished Coast (via Tyranny)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Thrashbarg.9820

Thrashbarg.9820

Don’t worry. We’ll bring our A game next week. Been a fun week so far though!

Agreed. Look out for the pain train, it’s coming.

Look out yourselves, after the 28th we’ll be able to actually see said train.

Hats off to all the ones who stood before me, and taught a fool to ride.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Don’t worry. We’ll bring our A game next week. Been a fun week so far though!

Agreed. Look out for the pain train, it’s coming.

Look out yourselves, after the 28th we’ll be able to actually see said train.

Just because you can see it, doesn’t mean you’ll be able to stop it!

ALL ABOARD THE PAIN TRAIN!

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Envi.2460

Envi.2460

-straps a quaggan backpack on the pain train- Better.

Noba/Envi/Ryuoko/Seiya Murasame
Sanctum of Rall Currently guildless sniffle

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

People will still complain about culling because most people don’t even realize what culling is and isn’t and the change isn’t getting rid of culling, just changing how it works.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: snacktime.1082

snacktime.1082

The funnest thing I’m doing now is trolling Sor zergs on my thief. Being that one guy that 20% of your zerg goes off chasing, knowing that your commander is going “Hey WTF guys don’t go off chasing one guy”

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

The funnest thing I’m doing now is trolling Sor zergs on my thief. Being that one guy that 20% of your zerg goes off chasing, knowing that your commander is going “Hey WTF guys don’t go off chasing one guy”

lol I see you made it over?

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: cargan.5689

cargan.5689

GWEN here for a new update for us TC folks

Just recieved word that will be expecting some new arrivals from area guilds an locations abound. These are in no paticular order but have come to buffer our numbers so let me introduce our new members.

5. Chuck norris – (this being our ace in the hole , will be reclaiming EB on his own .nuff said.)
6.Jean cluade Van kitten – (he’s just a Hole , but hey we don’t refuse extra hands on deck).
That is all for now
FOR THE TOAST

Sorry Gewn but lets face it Chuck is getting on a bit and Jean Claude refuses to take orders from anyone speaking english.

I hear SOR is getting Marco Pierre White and Gordon Ramsay not only are they scarier we will now have better cookies then TC

Ulfar SOR

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Thrashbarg.9820

-swaps in a corrupted quaggan when Envi is looking the other way-

“Quaggan will kill yoooooo!”

Also, don’t underestimate Jean Claude van Kitten…..

Attachments:

(edited by Thrashbarg.9820)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Jayne.9251

-swaps in a corrupted quaggan when Envi is looking the other way-

“Quaggan will kill yoooooo!”

lol .. sorry this made me chuckle … I could just envision it.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Jayne.9251

GWEN here for a new update for us TC folks

Just recieved word that will be expecting some new arrivals from area guilds an locations abound. These are in no paticular order but have come to buffer our numbers so let me introduce our new members.

5. Chuck norris – (this being our ace in the hole , will be reclaiming EB on his own .nuff said.)
6.Jean cluade Van kitten – (he’s just a Hole , but hey we don’t refuse extra hands on deck).
That is all for now
FOR THE TOAST

Sorry Gewn but lets face it Chuck is getting on a bit and Jean Claude refuses to take orders from anyone speaking english.

I hear SOR is getting Marco Pierre White and Gordon Ramsay not only are they scarier we will now have better cookies then TC

Yes, but he’ll constantly call you donkeys and throw things at you.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Thrashbarg.9820

Gordon Ramsay huh? By halfway through the show (I mean week, yeah….) you should all be either crying or cussing and talking about quitting. If you make it through though, you’ll be guaranteed a 5 star rating and millions of dollars in royalties. My advice would be to scrub all your armors and weapons thoroughly before he arrives and get rid of the microwave and frozen packages of skrittburgers.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

Don’t forget the Quaggan friendly can of spicy Tuna (Krait brand for the spiciest tuna in a can)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Kiijj.3594

Kiijj.3594

You guys are in so much trouble now.

Nirmu 80 Guardian [GC]
Nirmuu 80 Warrior [GC]

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Envi.2460

Envi.2460

when i first heard ramsay call someone a donkey in hells kitchen i literally laughed my kitten off

Noba/Envi/Ryuoko/Seiya Murasame
Sanctum of Rall Currently guildless sniffle

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: cargan.5689

cargan.5689

Gordon Ramsay huh? By halfway through the show (I mean week, yeah….) you should all be either crying or cussing and talking about quitting. If you make it through though, you’ll be guaranteed a 5 star rating and millions of dollars in royalties. My advice would be to scrub all your armors and weapons thoroughly before he arrives and get rid of the microwave and frozen packages of skrittburgers.

All part of the plan, were practicing shouting in unison “Yes Chef it was the red team:”

Were keeping the Skritt, its the plan to fund siege equipment, take some thing no one in thier right mind would eat, smother it in garlic, charge a fortune and call it cuisine watch the money roll in

Ulfar SOR

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Let the Dolyak Parade Begin!

Attachments:

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

and end…Lol, it was fun while it lasted!

Attachments:

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Lasted longer than it did with FA. Good stuff!

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Bavragor.1043

Bavragor.1043

So that dolyak parade was not expected and we laughed the whole time while trying to keep up with you guys.

Thank you for the laughs TC.

Attachments:

Bavragor, Sanctum of Rall
Leader of [FEAR] www.feargw2.com
Recruitment status – Open

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: feldspar.8345

feldspar.8345

NOBODY EXPECTS THE DOLYAK INQUISITION!
Our chief weapon is surprise. Surprise, and fear. Two! Our two weapons are surprise and fear … and an endless supply of ruminant tonics. Our three weapons are … no … amongst our weaponry, are such diverse elements as surprise, fear, and endless supply of ruminant tonics … and a fanatical devotion to the Golem God, and his servant, Bloody Beard!

And a good time was had by most, if not all. A few of us did make an entire circuit around SoRBL in form, and even participated in a successful breakout event that saw the dolyak banner raised over the ramparts of Redlake. Much infidel blood was trampled into the mire beneath our hooves this night.

For the Coast!

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

I have a special message from Team Dolyak for our fellow Tier 2 Servers:

Join the Dolyak Parade! It is open to all servers across all tiers! If you don’t have one in your server, start one today Membership is free!

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Lol..that video..was…AWESOME

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Sam.8193

Sam.8193

Kitten you the Asuran Thief who spotted me inside Red Brair! Capped it to 80% then I got rolled over.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Absinth.6917

Absinth.6917

Epic video was epic.

Now I feel bad for killing dolyaks this evening. Having said that they were pooping all over our lawn so something had to be done.

/salute Appledainty and TC

Potential For An Esport [NONE]

Haiku FTW

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Bavragor.1043

Bavragor.1043

Kitten you the Asuran Thief who spotted me inside Red Brair! Capped it to 80% then I got rolled over.

You guys make me nervous, I feel like I have to baby sit a keep or tower after it has been capped haha.

Bavragor, Sanctum of Rall
Leader of [FEAR] www.feargw2.com
Recruitment status – Open

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Cat Amiss.9463

you do bav, didn’t i attend your wedding to hills 2 days ago?

www.feargw2.com

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

Epic video was epic.

Now I feel bad for killing dolyaks this evening. Having said that they were pooping all over our lawn so something had to be done.

/salute Appledainty and TC

Heyokah! <3

Thanks~ I hope you join the parade or start one for your own server.

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: OdinBudd.5298

OdinBudd.5298

Join the Dolyak Parade! It is open to all servers across all tiers! If you don’t have one in your server, start one today Membership is free!

Appledainty, this was quite possibly the best thing I’ve ever seen.

Thank you

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

NOBODY EXPECTS THE DOLYAK INQUISITION!
Our chief weapon is surprise. Surprise, and fear. Two! Our two weapons are surprise and fear … and an endless supply of ruminant tonics. Our three weapons are … no … amongst our weaponry, are such diverse elements as surprise, fear, and endless supply of ruminant tonics … and a fanatical devotion to the Golem God, and his servant, Bloody Beard!

And a good time was had by most, if not all. A few of us did make an entire circuit around SoRBL in form, and even participated in a successful breakout event that saw the dolyak banner raised over the ramparts of Redlake. Much infidel blood was trampled into the mire beneath our hooves this night.

Trouble at the mill?

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Too Frisky.9165

Too Frisky.9165

Let them have Tier 1. They may come to find it not to such a great prize after all. Look at the effect it had on SBI. We could flaunt our community then as well as SoR does now, but in the end it didnt have a lasting effect. I dont know the rivalry between TC and SoR but it seemed good natured up until this week. The score is more lopsided due to a server struck with a mass exodus, and a number of new guild’s flooding SoR for Tier 1 glory.

If TC wants to remain in Tier 2 for a matter of boasting, I would prepare more for upencomming servers such as Maguuma, Dragonbrand and that digusting entity that is Kaening. You guys are going to have your hands full with them focus on that, not holding SoR back.

For what its worth, aside from being outnumbered this was quite easy to stomach on the receiving end. It was almost refreshing to run around and just try to find fights, avoid zergs and not have to worry about PPT. I bet TC did the best when they did just that. Problem is, your starting to worry about it. The more you worry the more you will realize your only chance of Tier 1 is to bandwagon. Its not worth it.

Go back to respecting each other and being cordial. Save the vitriol for another match up. SoR will get plenty of it if they move up, and TC will get plenty of it when Maguuma and Kaening arrive. Neither of you should be lambasting each other, kitten I sound like a grandmother. Also, dont expect us to totally abandon the match next week, if we have 50 people playing again, well have 50 people holding atleast one tower. I refuse to let their be a blackout in primetime. Ogre’s watch is ours!

This. Tier 1 is not what it’s all cracked up to be and quite frankly, I’m happy SBI is getting dropped down a tier or two. If you value mindless zerg gameplay in which you accomplish nothing but storm keep after keep and pretend that you actually contributed to the poor soul you and your 60 friends just demolished, then yes, Tier 1 is a godsend. However, if you value skilled play and enjoy running small havoc groups with quality players, then I recommend staying in T2 and T3. Nothing is more rewarding than two thieves taking every supply camp from SoR Borderlands while they scratch their heads wondering wtf is going on.

80 Thief [Munchies Reborn]
80 Necromancer [Munchies Survives]

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Had some great battles the last couple nights, crashing into SoR and TC zergs with our small group. Coming to SBI for at least this week has been a blast, thanks for the fun.

[AoN] All or Nothing

~ AoN ~

(edited by Niim.9260)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

Thanks, AoN. You guys have been invaluable the past couple of days. So refreshing to see small group willing to throw themselves at massive odds. Hopefully you stick around, need your kind.

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Ubi.4136

Ubi.4136

Excellent manipulation of the culling issue in Longview. That tactic will hopefully serve you well in coming weeks.

Lost in the Maguuma [TC]
Te Nosce [TC]

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

Your movie just made my day….very well done, and welcome to TC! I definitely think you’ll fit in great here!

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Skysophrenic.6378

Skysophrenic.6378

Excellent manipulation of the culling issue in Longview. That tactic will hopefully serve you well in coming weeks.

If only you knew what we were doing – the main question was, why would you guys go onto the same ramp, 8-9 times in a row after wiping each time?

Deep Fried Chicken
[Choo] PainTrainChoo
[Envy]

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

Fun times in SBI BL tonight.

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Skysophrenic.6378

So uh, how many Omega’s were on Bay in TC BL?

Deep Fried Chicken
[Choo] PainTrainChoo
[Envy]

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Absinth.6917

Absinth.6917

Obviously not enough :P

Potential For An Esport [NONE]

Haiku FTW

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Gable.9204

Gable.9204

Great battles in SBIBL tonight everyone!

Kasalla - [DH] Commander & Guild Leader
Guild Website – http://www.descendantsofhonor.com

Jan 18-25 SoR-TC-SBI

in WvW

Skysophrenic.6378

Obviously not enough :P

Cannons and Oil OP.

Deep Fried Chicken
[Choo] PainTrainChoo
[Envy]