Jan 25-Feb 1 | SBI, TC, SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

Blackgate to date is the ONLY server to survive a drop from T1 to T2 without completely destroying itself. For us to maintain our goal we will need to lean on each other when times get tough and not start blaming one another. Use defeat as lesson and grow from it united.

JQ and SBI both spent a considerable amount of time in T2 and did fine. SBI just recently died and it was T1 not T2 that got them. The were losing alot of guilds before coming to T2.
Plus IoJ and CD both danced in and out of T1 with SBI and JQ back in the HoD days.

Surviving a time in T2 is nothing specific to BG. Plus many of SoR guilds have come from those servers that spent time in T2. If we get bounced back and forth between T1 and T2 for awhile I don’t worry about us clap collapsing.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Genesis.8572

Genesis.8572

Hi, and don’t feel bad for us. LOL at the training to be T1? I don’t know what thats supposed to mean.

Is that not what some of your server mates have claimed is a reason you purposefully fixed the score to remain in T2?

We don’t need training bro IDK WTF you are trying to say. You will get to fight Black Gate next week again.

I’m not your ‘bro.’

Have fun and GL with Black Gate.

Is this genuine or more condescension?

Will Hawkins (Human Guardian)
Feryl Grimsteel (Charr Engineer)
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Greetings from TC’s keep.

Attachments:

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

Greetings from TC’s keep.

Your stay was short. Greetings from our keep, indeed.

Attachments:

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

(edited by sceptus.9415)

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Good Fights Hills TCBL! Hope you had as much fun as we did!

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

in WvW

Posted by: Cat Amiss.9463

Cat Amiss.9463

I don’t quite understand the purpose of the video lol

80 Elementalist – Sykotik Death
Leader of FEAR – Sanctum of Rall
www.feargw2.com

in WvW

Posted by: Oblivion.9485

Oblivion.9485

I don’t quite understand the purpose of the video lol

It was just fun. Small group of us getting shot at by 3 ballista, portal bombs, zerg, etc.

Tarnished Coast – Oblivion cw[ZzZz]

in WvW

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

To that thief from sanctum who kept running off to the vet guards, then i was about to kill you you stealth ran off into you home, went and brought a friend? is a duel to hard?

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

(edited by Henrik.7560)

in WvW

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

To that thief from sanctum who kept kittening off to the vet guards, then i was about to kill you you stealth pussied off into you home, went to your moma and brought her in to help? seriously is a duel that hard to do? now i remember SoR as server of retreaters

Someone’s mad.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

in WvW

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

Someone’s mad.

edited~
yes i was a mad at that point.

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Was a fun night for PiNK, thanks to all those we fought against and with, this score update is to YOU! We are recruiting as well, check out www.tarnishedpink.com to find out more!

Attachments:

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

in WvW

Posted by: Chewy.9263

Chewy.9263

Bravo [FEAR], you have to glitch into Veloka in order to maintain your overwhelming victory this week as well. Here is your round of applause…

Love

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

in WvW

Posted by: Spazza.6024

Spazza.6024

Seriously SoR? Camping the TC entrance on SBI borderlands.. 1 treb, 1 cata, 2 ballista, 1 golem and 40+ people….are you serious.. I thought u had more class than this.

Are you guys really at the point you have to Grief us to have fun?

I just lost all respect I had for you guys.

Attachments:

Necro Main – Spazzcromancer
Necro Alt – Spazza The Troll

in WvW

Genesis.8572

Seriously SoR? Camping the TC entrance on SBI borderlands.. 1 treb, 1 cata, 2 ballista, 1 golem and 40+ people….are you serious.. I thought u had more class than this.

About 20-40 people (varied over the hour) from SoR were griefing the TC entrance of EB a few days ago with about five ballistas. Eventually I went out naked without arms or armor just to dance in protest, and they found it more amusing to farm us. They would not even let me dance. I guess they really wanted those “honor” badges.

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Hey we actually have a slight chance of becoming the number one server next week without playing a match in tier one. We need our points darnit!!!!

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

There are also 2 other exits you can take. Which your server did take advantage of.

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

in WvW

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

That picture is obviously photoshopped… never happened.

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Genesis.8572

There are also 2 other exits you can take. Which your server did take advantage of.

It’s still not a classy thing to do.

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

That’s what happens when you try to res a dead mesmer inside our tower through the gate.

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

It’s just a game!!!!!!

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

in WvW

Spazza.6024

Yes we could leave 2 other places (and did).. but why do you feel the need to spawn camp. Its just bad etiquette.

in WvW

Genesis.8572

It’s just a game!!!!!!

If it’s just a game, there’s no need to grief the entrance when you are already dominating the match-up.

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Bravo [FEAR], you have to glitch into Veloka in order to maintain your overwhelming victory this week as well. Here is your round of applause…

Well, I think you and everyone else knows that they don’t need to do that to maintain the victory. Whether or not they glitched into the tower or not, your call.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

in WvW

Genesis.8572

Etiquette and class, interesting standards for an mmo.

It’s more about having standards as decent human beings who all want to have a modicum of fun while playing the same game. Griefing and spawn camping generally discourages people from enjoying the game.

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Pvp.2758

It’s more about having standards as decent human beings who all want to have a modicum of fun while playing the same game. Griefing and spawn camping generally discourages people from enjoying the game.

Complaining on the forum does too.

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Yeah it’s pretty low, yet it’s been happening in blow out matches since release. Sure there are other exits. Still doesn’t make it right. That kind of show of force in a match like this is just rubbing salt on a wound. I know Choo likes to have fun which is cool, but there’s fun and then there’s showing some class.

Although, this an online game and it’s PvP. So like it or not, it’s gonna happen.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Shaojack.3871

I love you guys, really.
Take it how you want.

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Chewy.9263

Chewy.9263

Well, I think you and everyone else knows that they don’t need to do that to maintain the victory. Whether or not they glitched into the tower or not, your call.

My call? Really? It happened, there’s proof, and it is low for a server taking advantage of an exploit while having an overwhelming victory.

Love

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

It’s the price you pay for going to the top I guess….Anyways, let’s all calm down now, its really frustrating, i know….

in WvW

Spazza.6024

Your tears make us stronger.

Tell us more about respect and class. It takes a lot of these things to cry about being beaten at a video game.

Yes because who is doing the Spawn camping really matters….. wait no.. I don’t care if it is the last or first place team spawn camping is just classless.

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Sad. Almost as sad as the responses on this thread. Not sure what happened to SoR.

What do you mean what happened to us? We always spawncamp given that we control everything in a particular match.

Remember this matchup?

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/6#NA

I surely do, we were farming badges left and right at your spawn. It’s a tactic, and we were bored. Using another exit would have solved this.

My bet is that TC would probably do it if they were controlling the map as well.

in WvW

Pvp.2758

Are you serious? Complaining about SoR spawn camping?

If there is nothing else to attack you SPAWN CAMP. Ever heard of a Breakout Event? That SoR zerg stopped one. Now stop complaining about tactics that are necessary to win.

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

Did Blackgate ever did this?

in WvW

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

……….
So the also blocked both of the other exits too?

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

in WvW

Spazza.6024

……….

Someone didn’t bother reading the other posts i posted below this 1.

in WvW

TheDevilWithinU.7092

……….

No. We killed a breakout and built a treb for giggles and people go crazy. Literally a 2 minute thing.

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

If there is nothing else to attack you SPAWN CAMP. Ever heard of a Breakout Event? That SoR zerg stopped one. Now stop complaining about tactics that are necessary to win.

Necessary to win? Wow. This is just…. wow.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

You guys really need that tactic to win this tier?

in WvW

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Blackgate has done this, along with nearly every other server.

in WvW

Shaojack.3871

So much spite in here, anyone want to take a break and do a dungeon?

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

You know, you guys were jus crying about TC a couple of pages ago right?

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Milk.8963

Lord Milk.8963

I know for a fact your sadly mistakin, the member has been in my mesmer party all night…. and went afk in the tower far before you took it back. Im surprised by the amout of open world and keeping taking that we have done together (fighting tooth and nail) to think we would even need to exploit to take that tower lol. I dont mean to be blunt or disrespectful but seriously….

as to the comment you have proof plz pm me and i will happly send you my email to send me any proof you have and i will personnaly screen shot me kicking the member. FEAR or SoR does not support exploit or hacking. And plz ensure you have proof before posting comments like this on the forums

[FEAR] Leader Brew Lord
- Welcome to the Jungle-

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Revan.7634

Dark Revan.7634

My call? Really? It happened, there’s proof, and it is low for a server taking advantage of an exploit while having an overwhelming victory.

If you have any actual valid proof report it, you would be doing WvW a favour. Otherwise complaining on the forums won’t really do anything will it?

in WvW

Posted by: split.3659

split.3659

Please report all evidence of cheating to ANET. However, I know you have none for the instance you have mentioned.

Cortugas Thane of [FEAR] Dominatore dei Morti
Necromancer Class Lead
www.feargw2.com

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

Seems like you’re starting to be like them, and it seems like we’re starting to act like you guys…sigh This is really ugly…

in WvW

Genesis.8572

Complaining on the forum does too.

Then SoR should never complain about BG or TC on the forums.

Your tears make us stronger.

Tell us more about respect and class. It takes a lot of these things to cry about being beaten at a video game.

Too bad we have not given you any of our tears then. I guess Blackgate feeding off your tears is what propelled them to the top tier.

I surely do, we were farming badges left and right at your spawn. It’s a tactic, and we were bored. Using another exit would have solved this.

So you normally troll when you’re bored? Saying that you have a longer track record of this practice is not helping your case any.

My bet is that TC would probably do it if they were controlling the map as well.

Except when TC shortly controlled the map during the blackout, it didn’t happen at all.

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Seems like you’re starting to be like them, and it seems like we’re starting to act like you guys…sigh This is really ugly…

How about we get back to the friendly banter between the servers, along with score updates. Rather than point fingers at each other and see who can try to flame the other server(s) the most. We are all better than this, so lets keep it the way it was previously.

See you all on the battlefield.

Attachments:

(edited by TheDevilWithinU.7092)

in WvW

Shaojack.3871

This thread is becoming a very ugly =(
Everyone just take a breather.

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

We can’t stop you guys from doing what you want, but everything SBI warned about T1 seems to be true, and Im starting to understand why one of our guilds left, but you guys are Sanctum of Rall, the name has a lot of weight on it. Don’t lose it on your way up.