Jan 25-Feb 1 | SBI, TC, SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Last week SoR repeatedly exploited culling to defeat TC’s zerg. They would all run away until their models unloaded, then all rush back together dropping everyone before they even appeared on our screens. They would constantly drop portal bombs on us. Yes, their coordination should be applauded, but if these are the kind of pathetic ‘strategies’ needed to stay competitive then I sincerely hope that TC drops back down the league tables so that we can actually get a fair fight.

I guess strategic retreats, fake retreating, circling around, flanking, portaling, and such is in no way any form of tactics?

If you whine about someone abusing culling, you should realize no one is abusing it, and servers will still use their tactics once ANet fixes culling.

If your server has people chasing a group of enemies, and gets surrounded because you didn’t see the rest of the enemies it’s not them abusing culling. If you get flanked its not abusing culling, if people fake retreat and wait for the enemy to give chase, so they get spread out in a “train” to get killed, its not abusing culling. The list goes on an on.

Especially when all sides are effected by the culling, not 1, not 2, but all 3.

fake retreating = strategic retreating
‘circling around’ is another way to describe flanking.

I think if some of the large guilds would just own up to the fact that their massive numbers in the zerg make them practically invisible, people would be happier.

It’s the same for everybody!!!! Crying out loud people, this isn’t unique to one server. It happens so often, I can’t believe people still complain about this. Nobody truly tries to cull, it just happens that flanking and tactical retreats (which would be used regardless if culling existed or not) are affected by culling. It is what it is. Blame ANet, not the servers.

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

Just in case you missed it, this is what is going on (and I’ll have another update in 25 minutes just in case anything change!):

Well I suppose I should thank you for proving me right, but there’s no need for the passive-aggressive sarcasm. I’m well aware of the score imbalance but “what’s going on” is allowed to mean more than “what’s the score” now … or so I hear. My source on this is unreliable so I’ll have to get back to you on that.

Sadly I was trying to point out that the score (and yes it is tremendous in more ways than one) hasn’t really changed all that much recently.

The last note-worthy wub wub experience I was involved in was earlier today in SBI defending Hills from the SoR armies. It was going pretty well for us until they managed to get a portal bomb inside the lord’s room, and that basically almost broke my computer (everything started going super, super slow and no skills worked – i wonder if it’s the same for the people attacking? I am honestly unsure, never been in a portal bomb/army that large). So that was that.

Recently what I have noticed is the very fast reaction times SoR have, and the sense that they are ‘everywhere’ at once. It makes for an exciting time in wub wub (even though you know that eventually the zerg will roll you :p)

On the whole portal bomb side of things and everything.. Yes we get the exact same problem.. We actually had a few people crash when they took the portal into the Lord’s room. It was great fun fighting for that keep though, and I hope you had the same enjoyment.

Cheers, I appreciate that you explained what happens on your side!
I feel sorry for those that lost connection during that important time; the same has happened to me a few times aha. T’is somewhat bittersweet. I really enjoyed the defense there today, I arrived somewhat late, but got into it fast – and I learned a few more tricks and what not, at least for defending Hills.

Yeah it always seems to happen at the worst possible times. I’ll take one of our portals somewhere and hope that I don’t crash.. Considering my computer really needs to be upgraded.. x_x

Give or take the adrenaline of that fight was worth the time put in!

Also on the tips and tricks, we learned a bit on how to defend hills better as well!

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Durakone.5237

Durakone.5237

I don’t know who you are, or where you came from.

But my financial future is secured thanks to you, anonymous Sanctum of Rall Invader! Gracious thanks!

Wow, grats Amy. My best drop in WvW so far has been a green dagger, and I was just happy it was lvl 80.

Nj Amy!!! Is this the first precursor to drop in WvW yet? Can we get a confirmation on that one?

Dwhite Dynamite of the TC

in WvW

Burl.9567

I don’t know who you are, or where you came from.

But my financial future is secured thanks to you, anonymous Sanctum of Rall Invader! Gracious thanks!

Wow, grats Amy. My best drop in WvW so far has been a green dagger, and I was just happy it was lvl 80.

Nj Amy!!! Is this the first precursor to drop in WvW yet? Can we get a confirmation on that one?

I’m jealous…

in WvW

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Honestly I don’t particularly care about the rating tanking thing.

As a loyal SBI’r I reserve my hate for the bandwagon turncoats that left our server to join a server in the same match-up and fight against us for two weeks.

Hopefully they’ll get absolutely smashed in T1 but unfortunately SoR+majority of SBI is probably going to have the numbers to be competitive.

Also, if the TC map/team chat upset some, lucky nobody posted pictures of SBI’s (yes people still talk in map/team chat on SBI).

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

(edited by Amurond.4590)

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Had fun on SORBL this morning!

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Bunnehboo.6025

Bunnehboo.6025

I like how TC has given a superior attitude to servers they have beat in the past, but now that they get it….not so fun.

SoR gamed the system, it has nothing to do with winning or losing.

T1 servers want SoR in T1, SoR should be in T1 and some on SoR gamed the system.

You wouldn’t be faring any better if BG was in T2 this week anyways. I don’t get why you folks keep railing on this. Without that third competitive server (sorry SBI), you were going to get beat this week if it was SoR or BG. Drop the act already on this.

Please note the part where I said, it has nothing to do with winning or losing.

Drop the act where you pretend that gaming the system shouldn’t make a server gain justified hate.

we wanted another week to farm siege and get ready for T1. SoR doesn’t want to be that server that goes into T1 without superior siege, and in the middle of an event week where people are going to be “omg new shet must see”. We want to test the new WvW patch, get siege farmed, and some of our members wanted to celebrate getting back into T1 with their legendaries finished. We want to go into T1 knowing that if we failed, we brought our A game. We did try to get to T1 this week because we got all the planed guilds that was interested in joining our server, but the message didnt get out there in time, so we’re still here.

Also the servers are really messed up right now. SoR has gotten a ton of players from TC and SoR that are using the fact that free transfers are ending to get on the server thats going to T1 now. I heard some players joined us because JQ was full…

But i dont believe that paid transfers are going to stop ppl from transferring all together. Just slow it down and server who want guilds to join their server are also going to have to help ppl get all their members over more then just blackout events now.

~Caedas~

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Really dissapointed in the whining, complaining and rampant baiting going on in this thread. TC has always made a point to bring our way of playing with us, and its sad that that only seems to apply when we are winning. If the score total is that important to you, please just take a couple weeks off while the system fixes itself.

As for spawn camping, its a valid tactic that has been in T1 for a long time. We were aware of it even in T3 when dominating FA and CD but I don’t think anyone had any real interest back then at sitting in a spawn with a balista when there were other maps to play in. Valid or not, its a shame that it really just hurts the little guy looking to have some fun. Guilds can come in and wipe that in seconds.

Still, in order for to SoR to get out of this tier as soon as possible, they really do need to dominate the score board. Its what most of you wanted last week, well, this is it.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

in WvW

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

So….I want to test this theory..

I like dolyak pie…

Thats right…i ate your dolyaks…come at me bro >:O

Still, in order for to SoR to get out of this tier as soon as possible, they really do need to dominate the score board. Its what most of you wanted last week, well, this is it.

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

(edited by Solori.6025)

in WvW

Posted by: Seasha.2915

Seasha.2915

That chat log. Is that really how you guys feel about us SoR?

No, some of our more casual players and some of our transfers haven’t gotten into the swing of how we do things yet.

Most of us are upset that you gamed the system last week, but at this point it’s more a matter of not wanting to deal with how tedious playing against you has become than it is any sort of malice.

It’s a different story with a second server our size or larger in the mix as it gives us more options, but when it’s basically two servers with comparatively no presence — and the bigger server mocking us on the forum — then it just isn’t fun.

Look, understand that I don’t mind losing when we’re outnumbered. That isn’t the problem, and you’ll note that the majority of folks on TC didn’t complain against BG. The problem is the attitude we’re being given by an ungracious winner. You’re training on us? You’re begging us to come out so we can train your recruits? Do you not see how that is insulting? People bragging about a scoreboard is fine because at least that’s something we all expect to see and something we know is going to happen. This nonsense SoR has been posting isn’t fine.

If you guys were being cool about it then we’d probably have no problem. It really boils down to that. You should be ashamed of yourselves for treating us this way. It has nothing to do with it being a game and everything to do with being decent people. You were decent people until you were in power — what happened to you guys?

It’s just too much effort to care too much about anything this week when we have to deal with this sort of nonsense. We’re still going to play but don’t expect us to put up with your crap.

Training on TC with our recruits? Quote me a post where one of our guild leaders said this. We did say that we need to get used to all the mass influx, getting to know each other and getting ready for our first step into T1, and we need a bit more time for that. I don’t see how that is insulting.

How about this one from your very own guild member

“I’ll tell you what’s happening, you guys are quitting. A lot of the SoR commanders are patronizing you because we want a decent fight to help workout our inter guild coordination. Unfortunately outside of PiNK and AL, you’re all quitting.

You don’t want to be patronized, get back in WvW and give us a decent fight.

Kayku
Caedas [CDS] : caedas.enjin.com
Sanctum of Rall
"
Link can be found here https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Jan-18-25-SoR-TC-SBI/page/12 by Peetee

in WvW

Jayne.9251

As for spawn camping, its a valid tactic that has been in T1 for a long time. We were aware of it even in T3 when dominating FA and CD but I don’t think anyone had any real interest back then at sitting in a spawn with a balista when there were other maps to play in.

Actually I distinctly remember our commanders saying in map chat NOT to spawn camp when a few TCers began doing that. Was pretty proud of our team for that.

in WvW

Posted by: EasymodeX.4062

EasymodeX.4062

I think if some of the large guilds would just own up to the fact that their massive numbers in the zerg make them practically invisible, people would be happier.

Are you going to admit that when you have many players moving together, you are also practically invisible?

If you can’t read English, please do not reply to my post.

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

Cant we all just agree that Arenanet is the real bad guy here? For designing a system which does not balance adequetley, and eventually leads to stale gameplay?

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: dirtyoldgoat.5496

dirtyoldgoat.5496

Attempting to game the system to intentionally remain in a completely lopsided match is … bad. It doesnt really matter to me if you think you had good reasons. The end result is…. “gaming the system to intentionally stay in a completely lopsided match”.

bad, very bad form, …. bad.

(TC still rocks, and we will learn from this.)

Fallendruid, White Lighter, The Native Sun
PINK is the new Black
Tarnished Coast (via Tyranny)

in WvW

Solori.6025

in WvW

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

So last night EB was depressing. Five different people from a SoR guild were camping every single exit point from the SBI spawn, and we just didn’t have the numbers to even field an even number of players against them. It’ll be a real uphill battle trying to get our keep back this week.

On the flipside, I think our entire WvW force has given up on any map other than our BL. At least that way we can field a competitive group of players even if we are still outnumbered. Hasn’t been too bad, but we definitely have a lot more casuals and non-WvW-hardcore lately. I’ve had to explain what a Mesmer Portal is far too many times for it to be people trolling, haha. Anyway, we’ll keep trying, even if we never go above 65 PPT this week. I look forward to T4.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in WvW

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

I like dolyak pie…

Why would you make a pie with dolyak?

Attachments:

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

in WvW

Solori.6025

I like dolyak pie…

Why would you make a pie with dolyak?

Thats like asking why hannibal eats people <_<..
Also

Score

Attachments:

in WvW

iCryptik.1496

If TC was spongebob and SoR was plankton.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

in WvW

Solori.6025

That minute of my life..

You just took it..

I hope that minute gives you a nightmare >_<

..and drinks all your juice..

in WvW

Burl.9567

What did I just watch….I couldn’t turn away….

in WvW

iCryptik.1496

What did I just watch….I couldn’t turn away….

Yes…

feel your soul feel with happy feelings…

yes…

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

in WvW

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

meh. transfers, scoreboard, spawn camping, glicko rating. whatever. it doesn’t much matter to me. this is exactly the kind of match i’ve been hoping for, going all the way back to when i begged FA and YB to double team us. this is something TC’s needed for a long time. it’s these kinds of matches where people realize what’s important in WvW, and good habits start getting formed.

sure, people won’t be happy about it. players will fade away from WvW. some may even throw temper tantrums before the do. i don’t really mind. it’s all part of the process. we ended up basically developing zerg atrophy, so it’s only logical that it’ll be a bit painful while we work our way out of that.

where we end up, who are opponents are, what the score is. doesn’t matter. as long as we’re handling our own business the best we can, it’s all good. these kinds of matches are excellent learning opportunities. when those who have no interest in learning boil away, and those who are interested become the majority, WvW will become quite a magical place.

those who remain will be stronger than they ever were, bonds will be formed in the trenches. we will lean on each other, and we will support each other. and those who march through to the end will be able to handle whatever comes their way.

plus, there’s superman crapping out free siege and the orbs are gone. this is far from the roughest match we’ve been in. if we can go through matches like the first SoR and BG matches, and come out stronger for it, we certainly can do the same now. we just need to have some patience.

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

meh. transfers, scoreboard, spawn camping, glicko rating. whatever. it doesn’t much matter to me. this is exactly the kind of match i’ve been hoping for, going all the way back to when i begged FA and YB to double team us. this is something TC’s needed for a long time. it’s these kinds of matches where people realize what’s important in WvW, and good habits start getting formed.

sure, people won’t be happy about it. players will fade away from WvW. some may even throw temper tantrums before the do. i don’t really mind. it’s all part of the process. we ended up basically developing zerg atrophy, so it’s only logical that it’ll be a bit painful while we work our way out of that.

where we end up, who are opponents are, what the score is. doesn’t matter. as long as we’re handling our own business the best we can, it’s all good. these kinds of matches are excellent learning opportunities. when those who have no interest in learning boil away, and those who are interested become the majority, WvW will become quite a magical place.

those who remain will be stronger than they ever were, bonds will be formed in the trenches. we will lean on each other, and we will support each other. and those who march through to the end will be able to handle whatever comes their way.

plus, there’s superman crapping out free siege and the orbs are gone. this is far from the roughest match we’ve been in. if we can go through matches like the first SoR and BG matches, and come out stronger for it, we certainly can do the same now. we just need to have some patience.

I have to give you props and say I loved your post.

A big thing is SoR is getting a ton of hate right now because the match is a blow out, and people act like SoR never had to go through any of it. In reality SoR went through 8+ weeks NON stop, where TC is now in week 2.

I love the fact you are keep a positive outlook, and looking at what will happen from this. (Just as it did to SoR when we were slammed by SoS, BG and such, we looked and built our community.) It really will help in the end, and I give you props on seeing it.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: SchuMidas.4782

SchuMidas.4782

TC didnt quit.
TC have holes in Coverage.
we are definitely not outmanned in TC BL all day
we just cant hold your number

SchuMidas – Guardian
Guild Pro Baddies [Pro] @ Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

Today, about 1pm central US time, an arrow cart hack was used while TC was assaulting Ogrewatch Tower in EB. I didn’t see what guild(as I was inside) nor did I even see the ac.

Basically I was getting hit dead center with an ac while well behind the tower gate. Apparently it’s some zoom hack or something similar, I don’t know. Anyway, thought whatever TC commander that was there would like to know.

![IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/9stbog.jpg[/IMG]!

That’s no hack, play wvw enough and you’ll know AC don’t need a line of sight.
TC probably set up a AC near the gate and used the hole above the gate as a viewing point.
PS: I’m from SoR

Wierd, I tried to set this up on my own as an experiment but couldn’t duplicate it. :/ I see from the responses it’s normal gameplay, sorry ‘bout that, I hadn’t seen a post about this particular thing.

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

in WvW

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

The fact that SoR has been in the situation that TC is now in doesn’t make the situation any less crummy. If anything SoR should know what TC is going through and be encouraging. Now to be fair there are plenty of people from SoR doing that, but there are many patronizing TC, talking down to TC, mocking TC, and and just out right chest thumping. If this is how SoR acts when they flip the tables then i was mistaken when i considered them an honorable opponent. In my eyes SoR is much worse in their attitudes than BG ever was.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in WvW

iCryptik.1496

Today, about 1pm central US time, an arrow cart hack was used while TC was assaulting Ogrewatch Tower in EB. I didn’t see what guild(as I was inside) nor did I even see the ac.

Basically I was getting hit dead center with an ac while well behind the tower gate. Apparently it’s some zoom hack or something similar, I don’t know. Anyway, thought whatever TC commander that was there would like to know.

![IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/9stbog.jpg[/IMG]!

That’s no hack, play wvw enough and you’ll know AC don’t need a line of sight.
TC probably set up a AC near the gate and used the hole above the gate as a viewing point.
PS: I’m from SoR

Wierd, I tried to set this up on my own as an experiment but couldn’t duplicate it. :/ I see from the responses it’s normal gameplay, sorry ‘bout that, I hadn’t seen a post about this particular thing.

If you build an AC next to the door you can look over the door and target them.

You are too far away.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

in WvW

Posted by: Mohmohchan.4120

Mohmohchan.4120

Good fight last night. Helioz vs PINK. We are in the middle of having a class discussion about strategies, and one of our scouts noticed a mesmer going inside the cubby hole at Tarnished Coast Garrison. Next thing you know, this thing happened. Just a note, this is not my video and this was around 10pm EST just so you know.

(edited by Mohmohchan.4120)

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

Have footage from the fight at watergate/garrison lord room? Mind posting?

in WvW

Posted by: Absinth.6917

Absinth.6917

I can certainly understand some of the vitriol being spewed by certain posters from TC. If SBI had not imploded, and this was a true 3-way fight, then I would like to think that perhaps the tone of this thread would be different. Nothing against SBI of course as those who have remained are still out there fighting the good fight despite the odds. And of course TC is still fighting gloriously as was evidenced at hills last night.

But to the posters from TC who bear us on SoR ill will due to this matchup and some apparent condescending and patronizing remarks in this thread I must ask you this – do you truly believe that you and your server are above such actions?

When TC was fighting CD posts were made here by some of your members about your purposefully spawn camping CD and focusing ONLY CD because you wanted to push them out of tier 3. Why? TC was killed in the jumping puzzle.

So do not come here acting holier than thou with verbal reprimands as to SoR’s behavior in this matchup. TC taunted, gloated, chest-thumped, spawn camped, zerged, and basically did everything that you are accusing SoR of doing now. As to getting an influx of transfers TC has had a 4 month (or is it 5 now?) recruitment thread to shore up your coverage. Is it SoR’s fault that not as many have taken you up on the offer?

Just a little reminder and a dose of perspective – you are no better so stop throwing stones.

Potential For An Esport [NONE]

Haiku FTW

in WvW

Posted by: dirtyoldgoat.5496

dirtyoldgoat.5496

^ lol

i think he meant well?

Fallendruid, White Lighter, The Native Sun
PINK is the new Black
Tarnished Coast (via Tyranny)

in WvW

Absinth.6917

response to a deleted post…

Haiku FTW

(edited by Absinth.6917)

in WvW

Posted by: Lauren.3061

Lauren.3061

I have to give you props and say I loved your post.

A big thing is SoR is getting a ton of hate right now because the match is a blow out, and people act like SoR never had to go through any of it. In reality SoR went through 8+ weeks NON stop, where TC is now in week 2.

I love the fact you are keep a positive outlook, and looking at what will happen from this. (Just as it did to SoR when we were slammed by SoS, BG and such, we looked and built our community.) It really will help in the end, and I give you props on seeing it.

This was a really nice post, thank you. And I have to add that your guild is pretty awesome. One of your members even bowed to me earlier after killing me (a first from an SoR for me) which was a nice thing. And yeah, I hope TC can just… relax… take some sloowwww calming breaths… and realize everything is okay!

That chat log isn’t representative of how I feel about SoR. Do I want you out of this tier? Yes, definitely. But if I’m being honest – many of your members have displayed superior tactics time and time again, and I’ve been shown where I make mistakes and learned a lot. One good example was earlier today – I forget which SoR guild – was working on taking our northern supply camp in TCBL. They’d stacked 15 or so behind a house somewhere and sent 2 in. The 10 or so defenders wandering around north camp started attacking, and the 2 bolted off (a mesmer and a D/D ele), and the defender group chased after them (was futile, couldn’t catch of course) The other 15 then freely walked in and snatched the camp, no defenders to worry about. Well played. =)

Yes, we’re burnt out a bit and irritated. Yes, we lash out on the forums in the heat of frustration. And as you said, SoR dealt with it far, far longer. But hopefully in a few days, with two fresh servers into Tier 2, we can have something new to enjoy. Good luck in Tier 1 SoR.

And to SBI: I just love you guys. I run into you in random places when I’m in solo roaming mode and we’ve had fun duels, dance-offs and costume parades. Good luck rebuilding once things stabilize. <3

~Arabella

in WvW

Absinth.6917

^ see how easy that is?

Haiku FTW

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

This is getting beyond juvenile.

in WvW

Posted by: Envi.2460

Envi.2460

It is.. but just remember.

Attachments:

Noba/Envi/Ryuoko/Seiya Murasame
Sanctum of Rall Currently guildless sniffle

in WvW

Posted by: TheFug.5278

TheFug.5278

Evverryboody camps..

….sommmetimmess.

People need to calm down

[KH] Kwisatz Haderach

in WvW

Absinth.6917

Explain it to your fellow TC’ers Fug. I think you of all people know what I’m talking about

Haiku FTW

in WvW

Posted by: TheFug.5278

TheFug.5278

Let’s give a little perspective on the situation.

A few months ago back when I was on CD, we were fighting TC. We were beating them by a lot, so we camped them. We put up tents, got out the marshmallows, strapped our food into containers and hung them from the trees (because bears are kitten) and we sang kitten ba yah outside of their spawn for a few days.

A few weeks later TC came back and this time the tables were turned, and within a few days they were the ones lighting the fires, breaking out the smores and I’m pretty sure that I saw atleast one camper wearing a forever lazy, which goes against all camper etiquette (shame on you).

Now TC is getting camped by SoR, and the forum warriors are out en masse because they have nothing better to do.

It’s the circle of life, and it moovvess us allll.

Just take your licks and deal with it. We will probably be the target of all of the t1 leftovers for quite some time (just as CD was when they were in T2 for quite some time). You learn to deal with it, and enjoy the small victories and forget about the numbers on the board.

Work with your guilds and you will see that SoR are not invincible – and there are still plenty of good fights to be had.

[KH] Kwisatz Haderach

in WvW

Posted by: Baladir.2736

Baladir.2736

I get a kick out of players who think this score has anything to do with anything in this matchup other than sheer numbers. If the numbers were even it would be interesting to see what the results would be, but that would be idle speculation.

I have never had so much fun on SI since so many of the members who get a big kick out of zerging and overpowering by sheer numbers left the server and went to Kaineng. Now those very same are showing the power of the zerg on Kaineng, are having fun, and I couldn’t be happier that they are there.

Since they left, the teamwork on SI has been wonderful. I am finally seeing the WvW the way I thought it should be, but wasn’t.

It has been the best for everyone. The zergers who left may actually learn to play. They are having undergraduate 101 classes on Wvw over on Kaineng. You know, like what is an elementalist supposed to do in WvW lol. Like that. And for SI? We actually have towers, now and then, that have supply and siege in them. We rarely had towers with supply and siege before. We also have good comanders and alot of fun. It’s a good time for playeers who don’t get tied up in the score.

in WvW

Posted by: Samiell.1259

Samiell.1259

I hope this thread gets closed. I’ve never been so embarrassed to even read through this collection of trash.

Black Ops supply line disruptions.

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I hope this thread gets closed. I’ve never been so embarrassed to even read through this collection of trash.

Here, this will cheer you up. It did me immensely.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

I’m embarrassed by some of the TC posters recently. Let’s show some better sportsmanship.

As for the score, yes, it is completely lopsided. That said, there are still some great fights to find. For example on Saturday night US eastern time, SoR had knocked down our keep’s outer and inner wall in EB. There was a fight between the walls and in the lord room for well over 1 hour. I have to say that battle was one of the most fun experiences I’ve ever had in WvW.

Here’s hoping for more fun battles the rest of this week and that the poor sports on any server just go away.

Go TC!

in WvW

Posted by: Duskfall.1296

Duskfall.1296

I personally have so much respect for TC and how they wont give up that I transferred my other acount to their server. Now if engineers didnt suck so bad I would spend alot of time there. Well done guys, i solute you. You really are the 300 spartans.

War Born 80 (full support) guardian.
“Choo” SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Furienify.5738

Furienify.5738

All that upset over a simple screenshot At least we got the opportunity to be honest with one another, I guess? Someone even referenced the joke “we’re killing CD for camping jumping puzzles” post I made waaaaaaay back.

Another pic from our guild event last night, then? … It’s sorta one-sided, though, I didn’t take pictures of the many times we got ran over.

And god kitten dem graphics, I really need a reward for getting this game to work on a Nintendo 64.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

To that TC group in EB at around 12noon eastern, that made it behind the lines and tapping gates at various towers to throw us off gaurd….

We weren’t fooled for one second. We calmly sent 1 person to scout each place with white swords just in case, while I tailed you guys. In addition, we already had scouts in place in advance of your next possible destination. Thats how we caught you at Anzalias.

Atleast you tried though, but the current situation in EB would require a massive effort to even gain a foothold.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

I’m from SoR and I miss being the fifth ranked server, for the last two weeks now I have to wait a good 20 minutes+ to even play in wvw. When I finally do get in we own kitten near everything and I’m a roamed and it seems like all the other roamers from tc/sbi have packed it in for now. It’s sad too becuase of the fact that the SoR Zerg is grown so immense that the servers we fight against have no choice but to Zerg up themselves also and the problem just snowballs. (Don’t get me wroung the Zerg has its place its just that mine is not in the Zerg, rendering and ability lag is not what I want on my mellee toons)

Ah well guese I can work on my third 80 well I wait for things to change come February.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

in WvW

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

Ah well guese I can work on my third 80 well I wait for things to change come February.

It’s what I’ve been doing.

If they don’t fix the culling soon I’m taking my ball and going home to the next shinny new toy that comes out.

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.