Sorrow's F./Henge of D./Devona's R. (12/14)

in WvW

Posted by: Morningstar.6208

Morningstar.6208

This is the new match up for tomorrow. Sorrow’s Furnace going down from 6th Tier. Henge of Denravi holding it’s place at 7th tier. And Devona’s Rest once the last server of 8th tier moving up to 7th Tier.

When I started the game I had only one goal: Make a character I am gonna enjoy playing at last server and work hard to take it to 1st place. There are many people think the same way I am that is the reason I love playing in Devona.

We born as Devonians, We die as Devonians!

I wish this week will be great fun for everybody. I hope it will be fair and no-cheating enviroment. I wish all servers the best.

Commander Sir Morningstar of Devona’s Rest, Army of Devona [AoD] Guild Leader
http://www.ArmyofDevona.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mK7xYguWCk

in WvW

Posted by: Shadowkx.2738

Shadowkx.2738

Devonian’s was only the lowest rated server for what 1 week?

Mesvot – War
Mestov- Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Which may have been the point he joined it, good luck though guys.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: Valenna Tiefling.5806

Valenna Tiefling.5806

Assuming this match-up does occur we look forward to seeing y’all.

Commander Valenna, Genesis Theory [GT]
“Neither the sudden shock of battle, nor the long-drawn trials of
vigilance and exertion will wear us down. Give us the tools and we will finish the job.”

in WvW

Posted by: Valki.5189

Valki.5189

Yay someone different at last, should be a lively start

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

Someones excited to be out of the bottom tier lol

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

I guess nobody told him he could just server transfer to the top server and become instaleet.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Morningstar.6208

Woaw Everything started perfect we were having great fun at WvW and now patch killed everything and nobody is able to reconnect the game…

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

A patch everyone knew was coming today. Before midnight PST.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: idachi.9674

idachi.9674

Lol, we totally got this

in WvW

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

We are having a great time so far! Thanks for the hospitality in SF borderlands before patch!

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: The Coma Kid.5184

The Coma Kid.5184

We meet again HoD… Time to get my revenge from my time in SBI without being scared to get wrecked. On another note, SF and HoD have any notable roamers/open field guilds?

Gwen Andraste – Human Elementalist
Nameless Accord [NA]
Your Cute [Babe] – Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: idachi.9674

idachi.9674

Movin’ on up, movin’ on up

in WvW

Posted by: Adult Magazine.9052

Adult Magazine.9052

Here we go again, another matchup with a server that has 10:1 population against us.

Commander Shakalakazam
Fat Kids Lag IRL [FAT]
Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Posted by: Psychatog.8246

Psychatog.8246

Well this is a summary of my night, tried to keep it as unbias as possible(the blue text are videos for those less experienced with forum wars 2)

We ([PRO]) started out with a plan to take SF’s Borderland because its green and that has been our color for 11 weeks in T8(I totally tried to kill a red yak). The plan was to ninja hills right off the bat with an omega, but a random hit hills causing orange swords alerting SF to our presence….this resulted in a defensive battle outside our tower. After getting reinforcements we then managed to push back SF taking both keeps. while the keeps were upgrading we decided to send a sacrificial omega golem to SF’s garry in order to distract them while we had time to fortify. This seem to work too well resulting in a zerg in a box. An actual attempt on garry then followed, but was a failure due to people not using their dodge buttons to enter a room guarded with siege.

My mobile group then noticed that DR was having trouble taking back our bay, so we BL hop’d and ninja’d it.

The patch hit a few minutes later.

After logging in [PRO] heading back to SF, where it seemed that SF had ended for the night(or were doing the pve event or something)… leaving there homeland defenseless. after taking SF’s garry i ended my night.

I enjoyed fighting both HoD and SF, its a shame that the numbers aren’t more even.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Also DR and [PRO] are actively recruiting people and guilds dedicated wvwers for a push to higher tiers.

apply at www.gw2protocol.com to join [PRO]
other notables on the server are [GASM] and [RED]

in WvW

Posted by: Hartman.4267

Hartman.4267

dear devonas, i kind of miss you guys, you could say that you and kaineng were our original wvw pals.

Raptor Hartman
Warrior of Maguuma – June 29, 2013
Proud member of Seraphim Martyrs [BURN]

in WvW

Posted by: Mash Hog.5672

Mash Hog.5672

Oh, these servers don’t forum much….

Gasmic > Mic Gazzy
Leader of [GASM] #ELEtism
(Retired) Commander [2500+ tPvP Matches Won]

in WvW

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

@Gasmic

It’s because they don’t WvW much. Eventually DR will run into population….trust me on this :P

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Morningstar.6208

First night of new match up now I can sleep in peace.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Balidore.2790

Balidore.2790

Yeah, Devona is bad, but they’ll hit tier 5 before they meet their numbers.. Have to say though… the new server we’re stuck with is straight up boring, lol. “Almost” missing Devona at this point.

Balidor [Envy]
Mesmer/Thief
NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Calos.1350

Calos.1350

dear devonas, i kind of miss you guys, you could say that you and kaineng were our original wvw pals.

I know, most newer Kain think we have been dominate forever, they don’t believe the times DR had to face the mighty borlis! But since we couldn’t hold camps back then it was easy to get to level 80.

Too bad for henge and sorrow, matchmaking doesn’t seem fair, but keep up the good fights.

in WvW

Calos.1350

Yeah, Devona is bad, but they’ll hit tier 5 before they meet their numbers.. Have to say though… the new server we’re stuck with is straight up boring, lol. “Almost” missing Devona at this point.

Not that bad, most of fergs and kain said we would get smashed in tier 7 right? Don’t miss us too much, we aint coming back.

in WvW

Posted by: Nethod.7068

Nethod.7068

Not that bad, most of fergs and kain said we would get smashed in tier 7 right? Don’t miss us too much, we aint coming back.

We miss you, and hope you’ll be back to visit after the holidays when your not so busy playing video games :o

Mercellas,
Guardian, Chef

in WvW

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Glad to see you guys doing well. I think we’ll meet again, whether you come back or we come up to meet you. ;-)

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Braddock.5430

Braddock.5430

Fun stuff in DR BL @ 2:00pm EST. We had 4 defenders in Bluelake Tower and held off a horde of about 30 DR Invaders for an hour. Good stuff guys. DR, you guys are tearing it up ATM.

We’re planning a push later this weekend though, so don’t get too kitteny yet

Krag Oversteen 80 Norn Guardian
Blank Oversteen 80 Sylvari Warrior
2nd in command of [LK] The Light Keepers – HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Vv W.7821

Vv W.7821

You DR guys haven’t seen anything yet, pushing HoD into a corner just gets us riled up!

Redundant Sasquatch – 80 Warrior – [aYe] – HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Karg.2381

Karg.2381

You DR guys haven’t seen anything yet, pushing HoD into a corner just gets us riled up!

Were just out of tier 8, dont worry we can take a smacking. We wanna fight not pvdoor.

Its not what i expected, it feels like something is missing. I was at least expecting to be on the other side of a stomping. During reset HoD and SF had numbers at least equal to ours and it looked like it was going to be a bruising battle through the week.

on a side note, i think the breakout events are cool, it gives some momentum to servers to get back in the fight.

SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Gikeuri.8029

Gikeuri.8029

To be honest, I observe and predict statistically and DR is likely to not meet too much of a challenge until at least T5, this is to my fellow Devonians and even others saying what’s going to come. These current lower tiered servers move up and down and have on and off weeks, Dev has been pressing hard for nearly 2 months and has never lost and there’s motivation to keep that and the only hard pressing servers where we’ll meet similar objectives from them are in T5 in up according to Mos.m. In reality if SF even had the capability of pushing more later there would not be such a consistency of 600+ potential points for us, it shouldn’t even be possible. Anyways, Hf in WvW guys.

-Gikeuri- The undefeated Mesmer. (Against other Mesmers 1v1)
WvWer in Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Balidore.2790

Balidore.2790

From how easy ur roflstomping, looks like ur the ones missin us lol

Balidor [Envy]
Mesmer/Thief
NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Divrocks.5718

Divrocks.5718

Have we been over 600 the entire day??

Night Nighttt the Necro
Deadly Legends [DDLG]
Droppin baddies since 2012

in WvW

Gikeuri.8029

@Divrocks, yeah that or pretty close to it.

WvWer in Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Gikeuri.8029

I say this a lot but it’s actually a pathetic claim you have because it’s called generalizing, you’re saying a server is "meh" for 1v1ing a few people in this server, that’s cute. That doesn’t represent the entire server. If you 1v1’d every single one of us and won at least 51% you could have the right to say that. Oh and there’s hardly anyone in my guild that’s capable of losing 1v1’s, and last but not least we could probably care less since, we’re still stomping hardcore, the server victory is what matters in the end.

WvWer in Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Cyanstorm.9613

Cyanstorm.9613

I say this a lot but it’s actually a pathetic claim you have because it’s called generalizing, you’re saying a server is “meh” for 1v1ing a few people in this server, that’s cute. That doesn’t represent the entire server. If you 1v1’d every single one of us and won at least 51% you could have the right to say that. Oh and there’s hardly anyone in my guild that’s capable of losing 1v1’s, and last but not least we could probably care less since, we’re still stomping hardcore, the server victory is what matters in the end.

lol, I wish ye guys the best but PRO as a guild rocks, as far as individual skills though…don’t even let me go there, except for a 2-3 of ye the rest were just…don’t know how to say it

in WvW

Posted by: GamerToukotsu.4219

GamerToukotsu.4219

I love new competition, too bad I will not take part in this weeks WvW. I wish SF and HoD the best of luck. A valiant effort on pushing DR back a few towers, its nice to see a little push here and there, it got rather boring not fighting Kain and Ferg last week, they gave us the victory to move up only to come into this tier with full force and show our hand right off the bat, I have a feeling after the holidays will be different if we are still paired together.

Illusory Ally [TFD]
Illusionary Ally [TFD]
Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Hartman.4267

Glad to see Devona’s is finally getting what they deserve, a better WvW server! Maybe if you guys keep getting better we will be able to fight you again in a few months!

Raptor Hartman

in WvW

Posted by: Junkhaus.4301

Junkhaus.4301

omFg it’s borlis! RUN!!!!!

heh sry, i got a little p.t.s.d reaction there, something leftover from BP back in the “good” ol’ days.

Lacedæmon, Ädrasteia -Warriors
[OBEY]
Kaineng

(edited by Junkhaus.4301)

in WvW

Hartman.4267

omFg it’s borlis! RUN!!!!!

heh sry, i got a little p.t.s.d reaction there, something leftover from BP back in the “good” ol’ days.

yeah back when it was my server, you guys and kaineng

Raptor Hartman

in WvW

Morningstar.6208

Bah, I threw countless challenges to Devonas warriors/guardians here in the forums (after I destroyed many of them 1v1 in the game) no one answered that challenge, pathetic. You guys are only good running as a zerg, individually, yer all a big “meh”.

Come to papa son but I am a thief. nm you will probably go and cry on forums how OP thieves are after I kill you, record it and post it on forums.

in WvW

Posted by: Psychatog.8246

Psychatog.8246

Glad to see Devona’s is finally getting what they deserve, a better WvW server! Maybe if you guys keep getting better we will be able to fight you again in a few months!

maybe sooner were in position to maybe jump three ranks this week

in WvW

Calos.1350

Why anyone talking about 1v1? That is not this game, i was sick of it in last tier. Its a game, and old game called war. But nowadays you don’t duel with eachother, there is no honor. You sneak up behind your enemy with a stick and club him. You lure enemies back to your secured location. 1v1 is just people with ego, and not facing reality, cuz in a real war, whether game or not, its about the army, team, squad, force, party, whatever, its for server. If you out 1v1 for glory of it, then your not helping your team, just ask kain and fergs.

in WvW

Calos.1350

But on another note, good fights all, hopefully matchmaking will be fixed soon, its not fair to have these pop differences.

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

Why anyone talking about 1v1? That is not this game, i was sick of it in last tier. Its a game, and old game called war. But nowadays you don’t duel with eachother, there is no honor. You sneak up behind your enemy with a stick and club him. You lure enemies back to your secured location. 1v1 is just people with ego, and not facing reality, cuz in a real war, whether game or not, its about the army, team, squad, force, party, whatever, its for server. If you out 1v1 for glory of it, then your not helping your team, just ask kain and fergs.

Just as a point…Kain and Fergs lost due to your sheer ridiculous numbers, not because we were 1v1ing for Glory. We enjoy 1v1ing because it improves our individual skills so we can be of more use to the Team. I know my Guild has had people Server hop JUST to practice fighting against different Professions and such in a controlled environment.

Interesting enough, ever since you guys left us Kain’s had a massive surge in WvW presence. O.o It was kinda strange…

in WvW

Gikeuri.8029

Dude Storm I’m sorry but it’s already been discussed and obviously said it wasn’t the numbers. Numbers IN WvW ACTUALLY Wvwing? Maybe, sure, I’ll give you that, but it wasn’t SERVER population for various reasons already brought up in the past. The reason for Kain’s giant surge is because we did in fact move up, a server kinda gets demoralized after losing for 2 months, now they’re giving it a go again since we left, Kain always had the numbers it just quit trying and decided to wait until we weren’t here anymore.

WvWer in Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

…We now number a little more than Fergs. It’s not like we number anywhere near DR. If you think we do have ANYWHERE near your numbers, you’re ridiculously delusional…

in WvW

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

“illusions of grandeur” seems to be the order of the day in this thread. Was hoping for some good WvWvW reading but was sadly disappointed. Can we get some good WvWvW talk going?

Stylii Elementalist
(NoQQ)

in WvW

Gikeuri.8029

Once again -_- you DO have definitely more or close to or equal to our server population, WvW numbers? No probably not, but that’s not our problem. And sorry Zizanzi some people wanted to chase after Dev because they loved the drama so much.

WvWer in Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Shadowkx.2738

Dude Storm I’m sorry but it’s already been discussed and obviously said it wasn’t the numbers. Numbers IN WvW ACTUALLY Wvwing? Maybe, sure, I’ll give you that, but it wasn’t SERVER population for various reasons already brought up in the past. The reason for Kain’s giant surge is because we did in fact move up, a server kinda gets demoralized after losing for 2 months, now they’re giving it a go again since we left, Kain always had the numbers it just quit trying and decided to wait until we weren’t here anymore.

As a Kaineng play i would really like to know where all these numbers are? They are not in WvW… they are not in Ore… they are not at the dungeons…. they are not at the fractals… so where are they? Unless you are talking about a primetime outside of US.

Mesvot – War
Mestov- Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Junkhaus.4301

Junkhaus.4301

Can’t wait to see DR get stomped on when they play a server that has as much pop as them. I killed 5 of you guys as a lvl 4 thief last night at 1 time. All you have going for you is numbers.

Kaineng, go back to your t8 forum. Your stalking us is really disturbing. Honestly I’ve had enough of you guys commenting on this thread that you have nothing to do with. We are done with your server, we do not miss you. I’ve slain plenty of kains in 1v3s, so what? Is that something special? Adult Magazine, all you have going for yourself is being anonymous and claiming to 1v5. This thread has become more about Kaineng wanting attention than it is about this current match. Kaineng, for the last time

Go Away

Lacedæmon, Ädrasteia -Warriors
[OBEY]
Kaineng

(edited by Junkhaus.4301)

in WvW

Posted by: zathorovarnur.9786

zathorovarnur.9786

On behalf of Sorrow’s Furnace I’ll apologize ( I am in no position of authority and therefore do not actually speak for SF). I’m sorry we aren’t putting up more of a fight, but most of our server goes into shutdown during these special events. Now…. if we had WvW snowball fights we’d totally cream you all :p

in WvW

Shadowkx.2738

Kaineng, go back to your t8 forum. Your stalking us is really disturbing. Honestly I’ve had enough of you guys commenting on this thread that you have nothing to do with. We are done with your server, we do not miss you. I’ve slain plenty of kains in 1v3s, so what? Is that something special? Adult Magazine, all you have going for yourself is being anonymous and claiming to 1v5. This thread has become more about Kaineng wanting attention than it is about this current match. Kaineng, for the last time

Go Away

Open forums, dude… open forum!!!!

Mesvot – War
Mestov- Thief