Posted by: Budchgon.2108

Budchgon.2108

Amazing… Why need any other class :-)

Lyssia Iceblood of Gandara – I sometimes win… but not often :-(

Thieves rule W3 :-)

in Community Creations

Posted by: vespers.1759

vespers.1759

i feel like i’ve seen this before. oh there it is 10 threads down.

then again it would be good if this got attention so thieves get their nerf faster. go for a triple post OP

Bristleback can’t hit anything? Let’s fix the HP bug instead.

in Community Creations

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

You know how I know that thieves are OP as “kitten” in w3? Because I got haste backstabbed/triple heartseekered by a thief in WvW and the rendering issue is so bad that the combat log read more than half the attacks as you were hit by “unknown” for 6k damage using backstab. Then subsequently 3 more attacks all registered as being hit by unknown. We have a major problem in this game that is game breaking if over half a chain of attacks hits before the computer even registers where those hits came from.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in Community Creations

Posted by: jwburks.9735

jwburks.9735

If it didn’t take 300+ badges to buy a piece of armor in WvW, no one would be complaining so much about thieves anymore. You’d be laughing at us instead.

We heard . . . we listened . . . we ignored.

in Community Creations

jportell.2197

If it didn’t take 300+ badges to buy a piece of armor in WvW, no one would be complaining so much about thieves anymore. You’d be laughing at us instead.

Noone really gives a rip about badges… I have dealt with BS thieves fairly well before but the issue with haste backstab combos is that the rendering issue takes so long that they are nearly halfway through their combo before I even have a target and by then my health is done… And this is coming from a defensive build. NowI know other classes have access to haste/quickness/stealth mesmers have timewarp and a couple invis skills and timewarp is great for groups but it is centered around an area and not on one specific player. Warriors have frenzy but they take double damage. Rangers have hide in plain sight for a certain amount of time and quickening zephyr. But none of these other classes are as rewarded for the combination of stealth AND quickness like thieves. And before you have the audacity to stay use stun breakers or a block or some other random bs. Think about the amount of time it takes compared to the amount of time it takes their combo to finish while hasted. If the computer can’t register that a player is there in that amount of time how can we and then also react. This is broken and please don’t try to argue other wise.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in Community Creations

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

i have solo capped towers with my thief aswell, its not that hard. But thanks for sharing.

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in Community Creations

Posted by: Columba.9730

Columba.9730

the problem is that anet has allowed perma stealth, the highest dps and the best mobility all on one class. it’s possible because culling allows permastealth without even speccing for it. that’s how he could take out those vet mobs and be perma stealthed. all we can do is to respectfully provide feedback.

only thieves know how to play, they chant “L2P” every time their god mode is challenged.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Kukchi.6173

Kukchi.6173

i have solo capped towers with my thief aswell, its not that hard. But thanks for sharing.

Shouldn’t even be possible. But since anet cant fix the problem might as well just make a thief now and use this gift that anet so graciously gave us. Anet should consider changing wvwvw name to “Thiefs battle playground.”

Human thief lvl 80 pistol dagger pistol sword cheese extreme.
Anet fix thief plz its boring now :(

in Community Creations

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

the problem is that anet has allowed perma stealth, the highest dps and the best mobility all on one class. it’s possible because culling allows permastealth without even speccing for it. that’s how he could take out those vet mobs and be perma stealthed. all we can do is to respectfully provide feedback.

Doesn’t have the highest dps. It has the highest burst(steal cnd bs) that has a 30s recharge rate. You can still cnd/bs but that wouldnt be the highest burst.

in Community Creations

Posted by: purpleskies.3274

purpleskies.3274

Doesn’t have the highest dps. It has the highest burst(steal cnd bs) that has a 30s recharge rate. You can still cnd/bs but that wouldnt be the highest burst.

Who bursts more than a rogue using cnd and BS? I usually see a fully geared rogue hit me for 12-15k with those two alone with steal adding another 2.5-5k depending on crits. A kill shot does only about 12k to me and a shatter usually hits me for around 10-12k .

Rogues can do the BS and C&D every few seconds, and hit with BS more times if they use utilities and their heal, both warriors and mesmers have cool downs.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Who bursts more than a rogue using cnd and BS? I usually see a fully geared rogue hit me for 12-15k with those two alone with steal adding another 2.5-5k depending on crits. A kill shot does only about 12k to me and a shatter usually hits me for around 10-12k .

Rogues can do the BS and C&D every few seconds, and hit with BS more times if they use utilities and their heal, both warriors and mesmers have cool downs.

I love thieves. Their burst and sudden use of multiple skills makes them wax to the proverbial flame of confusion.

in Community Creations

Posted by: jwburks.9735

jwburks.9735

Noone really gives a rip about badges… I have dealt with BS thieves fairly well before but the issue with haste backstab combos is that the rendering issue takes so long that they are nearly halfway through their combo before I even have a target and by then my health is done… And this is coming from a defensive build. NowI know other classes have access to haste/quickness/stealth mesmers have timewarp and a couple invis skills and timewarp is great for groups but it is centered around an area and not on one specific player. Warriors have frenzy but they take double damage. Rangers have hide in plain sight for a certain amount of time and quickening zephyr. But none of these other classes are as rewarded for the combination of stealth AND quickness like thieves. And before you have the audacity to stay use stun breakers or a block or some other random bs. Think about the amount of time it takes compared to the amount of time it takes their combo to finish while hasted. If the computer can’t register that a player is there in that amount of time how can we and then also react. This is broken and please don’t try to argue other wise.

Why take it out on one class? Culling is the real issue, not thieves.

We heard . . . we listened . . . we ignored.

in Community Creations

Doomdesire.9365

A full glass warrior can volley for 10K, then killshot for 12, or just switch to GS and whirling GS into them. Or you can run shield axe and evicerate. The axe autoattack is a nasty little bugger too. I’ve seen glass cannon guardians also down glass thieves(usually 10.8K-14K HP) in 3 seconds. Engi burst can also get nasty, although it might not hit more than thieves. Ele’s have 16K burst, but has a long CD. Mesmer’s also have some pretty insane shatter/furry builds that has low CDs.

Most classes can actually achieve the same amount of burst.

in Community Creations

Columba.9730

well i kind of agree. however, thieves can use culling to stay perma stealthed and reach the highest dps, so something must be done.

only thieves know how to play, they chant “L2P” every time their god mode is challenged.

in Community Creations

Columba.9730

A full glass warrior can volley for 10K, then killshot for 12, or just switch to GS and whirling GS into them. Or you can run shield axe and evicerate. The axe autoattack is a nasty little bugger too. I’ve seen glass cannon guardians also down glass thieves(usually 10.8K-14K HP) in 3 seconds. Engi burst can also get nasty, although it might not hit more than thieves. Ele’s have 16K burst, but has a long CD. Mesmer’s also have some pretty insane shatter/furry builds that has low CDs.

The difference is that I can actually avoid the bursts of enemies quite easily. since thieves have huge dps and perma stealth, it’s impossible to avoid them without mind reading.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Ezeriel.9574

Ezeriel.9574

Perfect example of just how broken this game is.

All hail thieves, the kings of culling!

The only way to play the engineer is to exploit it.
Playing the engineer “as intended” is simply not viable.

in Community Creations

Posted by: purpleskies.3274

purpleskies.3274

I disagree with the warrior due to huge channels so I wouldn’t call that burst. But I will give you if an ele uses all utilities they can burst as much as a thief who has their steal and utilities on CD. If steal is up I still haven’t seen any ele hit that hard.

The reason I would still say the thieves have the highest burst even with steal on cool down is because of the CD from other professions. The shortest recast out of those is the mesmer, who can burst every 10 seconds. The thief can do similar damage every 3 seconds with C&D and BS, ignoring heart seeker which hits very hard on low health targets. With initiative regen and no traits to add to regen or initiative pool, it means thieves can do their lower burst close to twice as often. Plus the thief can do additional backstabs if they use utilities and heals to enter stealth.

in Community Creations

Columba.9730

plus they can spam heartseeker.

in Community Creations

vespers.1759

they also can’t go invisible every 2 seconds and run away from anything without any fear.

any other glass class is kittened against multiple opponents. thieves can take on a zerg and stop them capping a camp, or keep WPs contested by perma stealth wall hitting.

the only people who think thieves are not broken are people who play thieves and don’t want them nerfed even though they also know they are broken, and people who don’t play GW2.

in Community Creations

Columba.9730

they also can’t go invisible every 2 seconds and run away from anything without any fear.

any other glass class is kittened against multiple opponents. thieves can take on a zerg and stop them capping a camp, or keep WPs contested by perma stealth wall hitting.

the only people who think thieves are not broken are people who play thieves and don’t want them nerfed even though they also know they are broken, and people who don’t play GW2.

actually, the thieves in my guild admit that thieves are completely op’d in wvw. they are recommending that ANET provide a reveal debuff on attacks and damage to balance this class. It’s for the good of the game.

in Community Creations

jportell.2197

No it isn’t. Situations like this happen in sPvP too. I don’t like calling our for nerfs. I REALLY don’t because I play one of the most nerfed classes in game. But stealth needs some sort of nerf. Or a good one is make the thief break stealth even if the attack misses. If a Mesmer misses a shatter they have to pop all their illusions back up and wait x-seconds on a cooldown. If an ele mistimes their attunement swap they have to wait 15 seconds to get back to that attunement. If a warrior screws up and misses their kill shot they have to build that adrenaline back up and so on and so on. Thief is the only class that gets 0 punishment for not landing their burst from stealth.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in Community Creations

Columba.9730

Thieves are also the only class that get the max benefits of a spec line (stealth) without having to spec for it.

in Community Creations

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

lol and another thief thread….well i think that out of all the classes thief is pretty easy as u only have to spam 1 ans 2 to kill another player and have like no cooldowns whatsoever.If i see a perma stealth thief i walk away as i can’t be bothered to chase an invisible dude that uses the same 2 buttons over and over, but if they get annoying, hello feedback,veil,nullfield, temporal curtain and chaos storm and hounds of balthazar to finish thief off.

but hey u want easy gameplay…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Hh5zjK7ITpQ#!

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in Community Creations

vespers.1759

my ranger in full zerk can do a 7k rapid fire assuming every shot lands and enough vulnerability on a light armor uplevel. usually closer to 4k.

a thief can do 7k dmg by hitting 2 and also hit 2 repeatedly on no cooldown. 7K! 14K! 21k!

BAM.

in Community Creations

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

my ranger in full zerk can do a 7k rapid fire assuming every shot lands and enough vulnerability on a light armor uplevel. usually closer to 4k.

a thief can do 7k dmg by hitting 2 and also hit 2 repeatedly on no cooldown. 7K! 14K! 21k!

BAM.

well honestly i wanted to roll a thief before,but when i saw that u just have to press 2 buttons i changed my mind. I’d rather create an awesome combo with my mesmer or warrior and feel good after.(btw whe ever i win a 1v1 vs a good player i will bow to them for being a good player and not once i have bowed to a thief i killed)

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in Community Creations

Doomdesire.9365

Your information is outdated. They can’t prevent a cap anymore, not with the recent patch, unless they are visible. And CnD wall stealth is an exploit.

When was the last time you read patch notes/reviewed thief mechanics?

I also would suggest you compare warrior to a thief. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. Listing only the advantage of a thief can be viewed as biased.

I’ll start

Thief: Mobility, stealth, burst

Warrior:DPS, high HP pool, versatility(as in, you can go from 1200 range rifle to sword, with a variety of builds suited for anything)

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

in Community Creations

Columba.9730

Your information is outdated. They can’t prevent a cap anymore, not with the recent patch, unless they are visible. And CnD wall stealth is an exploit.

I also would suggest you compare warrior to a thief. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. Listing only the advantage of a thief can be viewed as biased.

Indeed except that we can see warriors a mile away and it’s easy to see them prepping their long cast time high dps shots.

in Community Creations

Doomdesire.9365

Indeed except that we can see warriors a mile away and it’s easy to see them prepping their long cast time high dps shots.

Read my editted post

in Community Creations

Posted by: strik.5684

strik.5684

game breaker its not the thief its the game arcaic engine its a big failure (portal bombs are the maximum example), if its fun, well i started to play less and less cause it sucks most of the time get owned by this failure game engine (and have nice fps and nice pc), it seems i am playing a casino game if im in a nice spot after the culling im alive if not im dead in 4 secs without even notice , worst of all its the combat log (its a amateur joke).
Thiefs are really easier to play and kill noobs as i was cause with the current game engine you will be stealth ed forever even when attacking ,
How many times i got my necro to less than 20% hp and seeing no one around??, Although Last weeks i managed to kill thiefs quite well on my way, still some thiefs using pistol and never ending vigor and stealth most of time are very annoying .
Thief’s need a nerf ? nope i think all classes need some nerf on output critdmg , but most important at all its to take away this culling issue and make a gap on thief mass invisibility.

Necropotenze, human necro from Hell guild >>UW

in Community Creations

Posted by: Lofat.2406

Lofat.2406

Thieves are also the only class that get the max benefits of a spec line (stealth) without having to spec for it.

You can’t heal while stealthed unless you have 30 in Shadow Arts. You only need to spec 15 into the tree to get the extra second of stealth. 20 in SA will allow you to remove 1 condition every 3 seconds while in stealth. But to “perma stealth” you need to have at least 15 in SA so you get the full four seconds instead of three. So thieves still need to spec 30 into the SA tree if they want the max benefits of healing and condition removal. Only 15 if they want the extra second of stealth.

P Sutton – 80 Warrior
Ferg Crossing

in Community Creations

Columba.9730

You can’t heal while stealthed unless you have 30 in Shadow Arts. You only need to spec 15 into the tree to get the extra second of stealth. 20 in SA will allow you to remove 1 condition every 3 seconds while in stealth. But to “perma stealth” you need to have at least 15 in SA so you get the full four seconds instead of three. So thieves still need to spec 30 into the SA tree if they want the max benefits of healing and condition removal. Only 15 if they want the extra second of stealth.

Actually, culling gives thieves perma stealth with far fewer spec points. I wasn’t talking about healing or condition removal.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

BAM.

well honestly i wanted to roll a thief before,but when i saw that u just have to press 2 buttons i changed my mind. I’d rather create an awesome combo with my mesmer or warrior and feel good after.(btw whe ever i win a 1v1 vs a good player i will bow to them for being a good player and not once i have bowed to a thief i killed)

This 500x over. I have no urge to play thief, because in WvW, they faceroll/hit 2 buttons to win and in PvE, 75% of thieves just fall over dead repeatedly. They have no skill to play well in PvP and more or less no skill at all in PvE. Why would anyone want to play this class? Oh yeah, to gloat over killing someone with instant 7k hits and being able to finish off someone from stealth.

Oh nice video – it proves all my points – thieves = no skill. Next. Try soloing a tower as any other class, go on, do it and post that video. Oh wait….

I’d be amazed if any MMO ever actually balanced the rogue/thief/assassin class correctly. GW1’s assassin was fine. Crap, even WoW’s rogue isn’t as cheap/faceroll’y as GW2’s thief. At least in WoW, you couldn’t stealth every 12 secs mid-combat. That should not be a thing, nor should stealthing to finish someone off. Noone would play thief if they couldn’t stealth mid-combat. Once again, no skill.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

(edited by Magiofdeath.2745)

in Community Creations

Doomdesire.9365

BAM.

This 500x over. I have no urge to play thief, because in WvW, they faceroll/hit 2 buttons to win and in PvE, 75% of thieves just fall over dead repeatedly. They have no skill to play well in PvP and more or less no skill at all in PvE. Why would anyone want to play this class? Oh yeah, to gloat over killing someone with instant 7k hits and being able to finish off someone from stealth.

Oh nice video – it proves all my points – thieves = no skill. Next. Try soloing a tower as any other class, go on, do it and post that video. Oh wait….

Anyone can solo a tower…it just depends on what server you play on. If it’s a low population matchup, even back in T2 I remember at night there were so little people that I could simply find a random tower, build a ram(multiple supply trips), ram down the gate, kite the npcs then kill the claimer…

Unless you’re talking about hiding inside a tower >_>

in Community Creations

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

I’m talking about soloing a tower during non PvDoor moments. I’m talking about like in that video where the other team is present and able to take you out if they see you.

PvDoor is a completely different game. You’re right, anyone can more than likely solo a tower during PvDoor. Crap, you could probably solo a keep during those times (if you have the appropriate siege).

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

(edited by Magiofdeath.2745)

in Community Creations

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

You do realize that as a glass cannon they have maybe 1900 toughness/ 14000 health. Run some PTV gear and learn to use confusion/retribution/reflect along with evade and stun break. Collect their badges rinse and repeat.

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

in Community Creations

Columba.9730

I’m talking about soloing a tower during non PvDoor moments. I’m talking about like in that video where the other team is present and able to take you out if they see you.

PvDoor is a completely different game. You’re right, anyone can more than likely solo a tower during PvDoor. Crap, you could probably solo a keep during those times (if you have the appropriate siege).

Unfortunately, the only way around this is to either boot everyone from the keep upon change of hands or to dramatically change stealth.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Teamkiller.4315

Teamkiller.4315

I’ve got to hand it to the mag commander in red protector helmet. You gave RET a good fight.

in Community Creations

Posted by: lLobo.7960

lLobo.7960

Who bursts more than a rogue using cnd and BS? I usually see a fully geared rogue hit me for 12-15k with those two alone with steal adding another 2.5-5k depending on crits. A kill shot does only about 12k to me and a shatter usually hits me for around 10-12k

A rifle warrior, traited for ir (as a bs thief is traited for it) can hit up to more than 20k kill shots from 1500 range every 5-8secs followed by a volley of 10-15k from 1200 range. And still have more health and armor than the GC BS thief. Ah, and pierce, so if someone is on the way they are dead too…
Ah, and as a channel skill, it takes people down even if they try to go on stealth/teleport.

12k kill shot is from some group buffed balanced warrior that got the riffle as a secondary weapon.

I have a riffle warrior, and on big battles its a lot of fun. And a lot of bags.
And it has much bigger burst and sustained dps than my thief. And have group buffs!
No, it doesnt have stealth, it has range, much better tool on big group fights and sieges in Wv3.
[edit] and as far as animation hints go…. on a group of 20 people fighting, no one pays attention on the tiny assura kneeling 1200 away.

(edited by lLobo.7960)

in Community Creations

Columba.9730

Who bursts more than a rogue using cnd and BS? I usually see a fully geared rogue hit me for 12-15k with those two alone with steal adding another 2.5-5k depending on crits. A kill shot does only about 12k to me and a shatter usually hits me for around 10-12k

A rifle warrior, traited for ir (as a bs thief is traited for it) can hit up to more than 20k kill shots from 1500 range every 5-8secs followed by a volley of 10-15k from 1200 range. And still have more health and armor than the GC BS thief. Ah, and pierce, so if someone is on the way they are dead too…
Ah, and as a channel skill, it takes people down even if they try to go on stealth/teleport.

12k kill shot is from some group buffed balanced warrior that got the riffle as a secondary weapon.

I have a riffle warrior, and on big battles its a lot of fun. And a lot of bags.
And it has much bigger burst and sustained dps than my thief. And have group buffs!
No, it doesnt have stealth, it has range, much better tool on big group fights and sieges in Wv3.

Excepting the fact that we can see said warrior, see the long cast time shots and dodge them or move out of range.

in Community Creations

Posted by: kodesh.2851

kodesh.2851

I love thieves. Their burst and sudden use of multiple skills makes them wax to the proverbial flame of confusion.

^^
I used to get kitten when bs thieves instagibbed me back when I was a noob. Now I like to go stand around and pretend to be afk/distracted and wait for them to open on me. Let them wall hump for ‘perma stealth.’ sounds fun /eyeroll

Now what really annoys me is the ele’s who will engage you and then run at 50% over and over and over and over. So, pretty much all of them. Stay and fight to the death once, you might get better and have to run less ;-*

Sizzap – Asura Mesmer, Dragonbrand

in Community Creations

Posted by: Phule.1968

Phule.1968

The day Anet increase/double the CD on a few of the thieves skill is the day ragequitting thieves will be on Fox News.

As it is right now it’s just a cakewalk for any decent thief out there.

Where’s my X-ray goggles when I need em?

in Community Creations

Posted by: Majik.8521

Majik.8521

actually, the thieves in my guild admit that thieves are completely op’d in wvw. they are recommending that ANET provide a reveal debuff on attacks and damage to balance this class. It’s for the good of the game.

this IMO is the biggest problem. If the thief needs to buy a little time for cool downs(or regen health remove cond if spec) all he has to do is wait for stealth to run out then immediately use C&D again. so you will only see said thief for about .25 sec before he is stealthed again. I know every thief answer will be “count to 3 and dodge the C&D”. well this doesn’t work as C&D can trigger off any thing, my pet, a turret, guard, mob, bunny, wall, siege and so forth.

IMO reveal debuff should be applied every time a thief comes out of stealth, not only when he damages from stealth.

Wisdom is the reward for surviving our own stupidity.

in Community Creations

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

Lets see OP makes thread about thief taking a tower solo welcome to like 3 months ago.

CnD on keep walls welcome to 3 months ago.

Now the thread is about thieves mechanics and dps vs x class rofl

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

in Community Creations

Posted by: Majik.8521

Majik.8521

Lets see OP makes thread about thief taking a tower solo welcome to like 3 months ago.

CnD on keep walls welcome to 3 months ago.

Now the thread is about thieves mechanics and dps vs x class rofl

well the title of the thread is “thieves rule Wv3”

seems like any topic about thieves in WvW is valid in a thread labeled as such.

Wisdom is the reward for surviving our own stupidity.

in Community Creations

Posted by: tom.7468

tom.7468

And those who think theif suck in zergs you might wanna check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j54bkD-3Nr0

in Community Creations

Posted by: Coldviper.6794

Coldviper.6794

Step 1. Get PTV gear.
Step 2. Dont be bad.
Step 3. Destroy every glass cannon backstabbing thief.

[TW]Furion Zax – The Juggernaut Hammer Warrior

in Community Creations

Posted by: lLobo.7960

lLobo.7960

Excepting the fact that we can see said warrior, see the long cast time shots and dodge them or move out of range.

Again, except that Wv3 is a mostly group PvP scenario, and so, im my experience, no one pays attention to the tiny asura kneeling down at 1200 away.
In the XvX battles that I go with my rifle warrior I only get my killshots dodged by luck (target dodged something else right at the moment) and if thats the case, there is no loss in adrenaline and no full CD to wait for the next one.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

IMO reveal debuff should be applied every time a thief comes out of stealth, not only when he damages from stealth.

Problem solved

CnD an Smoke Field Combos can stay the same. This is the only thing that needs to be done^^

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

in Community Creations

Posted by: tagnut.8621

tagnut.8621

Thieves are far from fine.

Its facepalmingly bemusing why ANET haven’t dealt with them yet – a 5 year old could tell you that:

- near permanent untargetable invisibility plus
- insane burst damage (5-6k steal, 5-6k cnd, 6-14k backstab) all in < 2s from invisibility plus
- as many get out jail free cards as you like plus
- crazy kitten mobility (bouncy bouncy heartseeker spam for 6k crits)

Its too much. Far too much.

in Community Creations

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

Thieves are overpowered, only mesmers can fight them since they can stealth too, and send their clones in as a decoy for the huge burst damage.

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows