Tier 1: SoR/JQ/BG 05/24/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

SoR you cant say you have been through all of this yes you logged on to 400+ and T3, however we did not have 30-40 people waiting on every border. Not taking away your credit don’t think I am please. I am just saying if you want fights your not going to find them that often if those people cant make progress on a map.

Your right, we had it much worse. We logged in for 7 weeks of 0 ppt and fully sieged T3 keeps in T2 with BG’s zergs waiting, and yet we managed to pull the lead back every single night. Resilence is the word I’m thinking of.
Edit- it was actually 11 weeks

FEAR is the word I’m thinking of.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

SoR you cant say you have been through all of this yes you logged on to 400+ and T3, however we did not have 30-40 people waiting on every border. Not taking away your credit don’t think I am please. I am just saying if you want fights your not going to find them that often if those people cant make progress on a map.

Your right, we had it much worse. We logged in for 7 weeks of 0 ppt and fully sieged T3 keeps in T2 with BG’s zergs waiting, and yet we managed to pull the lead back every single night. Resilence is the word I’m thinking of.

Didn’t think this was T2 sorry

Makes it even worse then, your guilds should have the resilence to take fully sieged keeps then, after all JQ has been in T1 the longest.

We don’t field 30 people for every guild or have militia to get that many on each map. And yes JQ has been in T1 the longest, but we do it with everything we have.

I’m sure once SoR is gone those militia will appear again, all I was saying is some servers are more resilent in the face of adversity then others.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Edit- it was actually 11 weeks

FEAR is the word I’m thinking of.

FEAR is one thing, FEAR is when you map hop to avoid a group your size. Can’t do that if not your size right?

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: barrage.1089

barrage.1089

i have spent more time trying to chase ppl down than actually fighting you guys. all we want is to fight you guys if you would actually fight us out in the field then we wouldnt have to root you out of the towers and keeps but you just turn and run as soon as you see any of the tags of our major guilds

Welcome to being on the winning server, I see you’re new to this. When people are outnumbered they aren’t going to fight you in the open field just to feed your megazergs lootbags.

most times that i am running with a guild the guild has 15-20 members and sometimes another 15-20 rallians/militia we dont normally run megazergs we just farm yours

Commander “Suicide” Freijnor

SoR lifer

in Match-ups

barrage.1089

the only guild that wont run from a fight these days is wahas crew which is annoying cause im usually not on to get his lootbags

SoR lifer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kirito.8796

Kirito.8796

…I understand that but it is extremely difficult when you come on to 400+ppt and everything T3…

I remember the days when JQ used to wake up to T3 everything, seems like only a few months ago.. oh wait.

Citizen of the Sanctum

in Match-ups

Posted by: phabby.8945

phabby.8945

the only guild that wont run from a fight these days is wahas crew which is annoying cause im usually not on to get his lootbags

ohh this one makes me lol, you don’t “Farm” Waha’s crew they farm you.
Your 20-40 you say you have would be wiped by their 60—100 crew and pugs

Ohh MERC , never run either and we give Waha’s crew a battle everytime that is respected from both sides perspective as the hardest match ups in t1 .

Try and get your guild to stay up late and have a crack at what is possible the best wvw guild on at any time and see what Merc deals with every nite , it would surprise you to see them in action

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

…I understand that but it is extremely difficult when you come on to 400+ppt and everything T3…

I remember the days when JQ used to wake up to T3 everything, seems like only a few months ago.. oh wait.

Like I said before we also don’t field as much as SoR does at NA makes things a little different.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Ohh MERC , never run either and we give Waha’s crew a battle everytime that is respected from both sides perspective as the hardest match ups in t1 .

Try and get your guild to stay up late and have a crack at what is possible the best wvw guild on at any time and see what Merc deals with every nite , it would surprise you to see them in action

Strictly speaking, biggest =/= best.

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Good chuckle in my morning, TY sir !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Beannie.5982

Beannie.5982

I’m on South East Asian timing and i joined SOR ever since they were in T2.

IMHO, the shift up to T1 was such a horrendous experience being pummeled the daylights out of us during my weekday wvw nights, so much so that i’m guilty of being a fair weather wvwer.

Logging in during those weeks have always been a period of being steamrolled by the immense JQ zerg. Additionally, it got worst with BG coming in, and all those news about them buying guilds was simply disheartening. Imagine seeing the uber JQ train becoming even fatter when FOO transferred in. Utterly disgusting.

SOR was constantly in 3rd, and i was wondering when we would actually drop to T2. But our leaders proved me wrong. Kudos to all our commanders and wvwers!

A warm welcome to IRON from the casual wvwers like me.

Now… its so good to be squishing these buggers back.

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Beannie.5982

Beannie.5982

Strictly speaking, biggest =/= best.

Yeah it always tickles me when such ignoramuses equate zerg size with ‘BESTness’.

Pure Bull.

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

Well,
JQ is still ticking ~220ppt atm and we’re trying everyhting we can to hold it.
It’s just a shame that that other server just doesn’t show up anymore. And i’m even more sad for those 2 new guilds they just absorbed this week, they must feel like kitten.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

Well,
It’s just a shame that that other server just doesn’t show up anymore. And i’m even more sad for those 2 new guilds they just absorbed this week, they must feel like kitten.

This x 1000.

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

was out of the game for 2 weeks (business trips), and i come back to this! :OOO

and is this really the last week of thi string of T1 matchups??
will have to read the full WvW udpate.. when i feel like it. haha, even the TL;DR version was TL for me ://

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Pain Train Choo is looking for GvGs at this very moment. If you are interested whisper Jameszay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Still waiting on the 6 silver TW owes me and Raes for repair costs.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

In the words of Indo – “If you died back there, that’s on you.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Expunge.4926

Expunge.4926

Well,

don’t feel sad. the BT havoc squads are already having tons of fun and the rest will certainly have an awesome time once they make it over.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Meh didn’t need to be said this way. Edited.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

(edited by Liquid.9672)

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

Where did you go SF? We never made it past foreplay!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

In the words of Indo – “If you died back there, that’s on you.”

This has nothing to do with dying. We die all the time but never pay repair costs because we play on the outmanned map.

But when you TW guys all come to the map and we lose outmanned buff, we end up paying a repair cost. Now if you had stayed on your map this would be a non-issue but you map hopped and we got a repair bill because of it.

I am expecting the 6 silver to be in my mail box when I return home from work otherwise I’m going to start stacking on karma boosters as interest.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Well,

JQ has barely shown up since the match started. So I could say the same. “It’s just a shame that the other server just doesn’t show up anymore”.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Kryyg.8576

Well,

JQ has barely shown up since the match started. So I could say the same. “It’s just a shame that the other server just doesn’t show up anymore”.

Funny considering we won 2nd place last week while BG was MIA. And even this week, BG is MIA. Do you guys ever plan on fighting SoR yourselves or just continuing to buy guilds over so they can fight for you while only attacking JQ and ignoring SoR?

(edited by Kryyg.8576)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Well,

Funny considering we won 2nd place last week while BG was MIA. And even this week, BG is MIA. Do you guys ever plan on fighting SoR yourselves or just continuing to buy guilds over so they can fight for you while only attacking JQ and ignoring SoR?

Well if you keep posting, I think you’ve answered your own question.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dementia.9543

Dementia.9543

When we wipe to Bg we get laughed at. When we wipe to JQ we get danced with. Stay Classy bg

Onskii – 80 Asura Necromancer
Chillynipps – 80 Human Elementalist
[TSYM] – SOR
(Undefeated)

(edited by Dementia.9543)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

When we wipe to Bg we get laughed at. When we wipe to JW we get danced with.

They’re secretly expressing their love for you all! <3 Srslytho TC 101 Handbook

Blackgate

(edited by kevinskyrider.3271)

in Match-ups

barrage.1089

alright just got into jq bl we have no queue and we just took bay lets see in the next hour how many times we have to chase down the enemy

SoR lifer

(edited by barrage.1089)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

SF finalizing their transfer to TC

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Kryyg.8576

How about we change the tone.

Here’s something good for a last matchup:

1. What guild has been your favorite to fight?

2. What guild has been your toughest fight?

3. Who(Guild or person) will you miss the most from these threads?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

How about we change the tone.

Here’s something good for a last matchup:

1. What guild has been your favorite to fight? WM… they give MANY bags

2. What guild has been your toughest fight? n/a

3. Who(Guild or person) will you miss the most from these threads?Pot <3

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

We were kind of map hopping all 4 BLs….

Good fights all round to literally everyone that was logged on this evening.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: aelflune.8590

aelflune.8590

SoR! The new overpopulated bandwagon server of bads and try hards!

“We only care about the fights!”

Yeah, that 500 PPT and 30 arrow cart assault on JQ Garri after capping the known universe is all about the fights!

“We don’t care about winning.”

Yeah, so instead of resting folks, run 24 hour zerg-athons with no chance of losing a battle because you have 70 players dry humping each other.

I liked you guys a LOT better when you actually DID have to fight.

I hope next week you draw TC and DB and are bored stiff in 3 of 4 time slots and realize that the only thing that kept you guys fighting for so long was having to earn it. Now? Enjoy the slow, painful bleed out as folks get tired of killing gates and NPCs.

BG? Still love ya. Hope to see you soon.

This. Why anyone would want to fight in the open when the odds are so bad is beyond me. It’s a complete waste of time.

IMO, the people asking for fights are not stupid enough not to know this. They’re either just taunting and hoping they’ll get lucky or trying to make it seem like they’re not fully making use of their advantage in numbers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karis.2657

Karis.2657

Dear BG,

All your chests are belong to us.

Have a nice night.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

The only thing more rewarding than the loot bags is the tears of BG and JQ. You guys had no problem talking us down when we had no coverage and you guys PvDoor’d. Not so much fun when the tables have turned, is it?

At least when we had no coverage we showed up every night and put a dent in the PPT for a bunch of hours throughout the day. You guys don’t even show up when you get to pvdoor our keeps.

T1 is SoR’s tier. Thanks for keeping the throne warm.

in Match-ups

Posted by: aelflune.8590

aelflune.8590

I think JQ shows up as much as SOR did. That means full squads on prime time and not so many defenders during the off hours.

I’m not sure what the difference is. Sounds like just plain-old chest thumping from SOR.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ultimaistanza.4793

Ultimaistanza.4793

Thank you vH. You’re one of the few guilds that actually stay and fight. : )

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

We don’t have a Ruin video yet..
‘Course baddy farming isn’t really good watchin.

in Match-ups

barrage.1089

welp its been about an hour and we were only run away from twice!

props to [vH] for trying to fight us

SoR lifer

in Match-ups

muekung.2518

Anyone want popcorn ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masori.3528

Masori.3528

What I find amusing is SoR claims this is a community effort, yet they couldn’t win a T1 matchup till Iron and their 2 full guilds showed up ( Blah Blah Iron I know yousaid you don’t have people) But people I know have already confirmed iron and Lron or ( Iron and lron) are in fact the same guilds. Regardless here is a few things I noticed at reset this week.

SoR folks from TW and Fear, and Iron claimed BG was scared and panzy’s for not fighting, yet firday night by My count Iron got steamed rolled 4 out of 5 zerg fights and TW LOL lot all but 2 of their ZvZ fights with KnT and Ruin. In fact SoR got rolled so hard by BG ( which the past two weeks comming into sunday we had been in last place ) that I say Partial TW zergs running. Saturday morrning Iron had a major presence on EB at 7 am pst by 8:30 I only saw the spreatic Iron. Guessed getting rolled by an equal numbered zerg and JL in the lead broke your spirits a little. You even lost LL in the only time we BG and JQ taged teamed you, and there was no real confirmation to alliance there.

Then all of our NA poeople ( 70% probally ) as to what I can only suspect went on their Memorial day vacation. We were out manned on EB, JQBL, and BGBL, and what do I see JQ and SoR working together fighting side by side at EB BG spawn. This is why most BG has stop fighting basicly we are all sick of fighting in WvWvW and fighting against SoRJQ. For once we would like to fight SoR, and JQ not SORJQ.

I for one will be glad at the new match ups, see some fresh faces that do not stand side by side at a spawn camp.

Lastly to the few JQ that aren’t spinless and piggy back lately on the strongest server on at the moment I salute you. To SoR Becareful what you ask for, it is obvious when BG comes out to play the only thing we see from Tysm, TW, TWL, and Iron is red stains on the floor. We don’t need to win this week, we are bored with T1 and the saem old fights, we just needed to show you why Blackgate is still strong, and what we can do. Enjoy all the bandwagoners and enjoy the EU coverage, cause If BG ever gets EU coverage Iron will be in for a surprise, since they could never take 1st in the EU servers, I am betting once they have any force against them, they will faulter like they did in the EU servers.

Really, like… REALLY?

I do not know why you’re friends are who confirmed that we had 2 guilds coming over.
The Iron Triangle is the only guild that transfered.
We have 50 people (tops) on during our prime, with around 30-35 as the mainzerg.

Also if you want to talk tough about us bailing on EU, get your facts straight… we didn’t leave EU servers because we got opposition, we left because there were not good fights.

Either we were facing a vizunah omniblob, who actually wiped us frequently,
or we had to face T3 towers with 101 arrowcarts and al being manned.

I sincerely hope you guys get some EU coverage, and that we meet again.

P.S. When we heard rumours of you guys recruiting EU guilds, we actually got happy.
The fact that it was 3 guilds instead of one made us even more happy.
But why overstack a time zone again? I kept an eye open on NA forums for around 3-4 months now.
And everytime BG loses they are like: Can’t beat them in even numbers, lets outnumber them!

Massive I- [IRON]// [MOB]

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Crazy but interesting night on SoR BL. Kind of sucked to have the JQ/BG zergs zone in and hit Hills/Bay at the exact same time, then hit NE/NW towers at the exact same time as well. Was some crazy good coordination on JQ/BG’s part (not saying they were in the same TS or anything!) and some great fights all around.

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Now all we need is red guard in JQ to even things up.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Also if you want to talk tough about us bailing on EU, get your facts straight… we didn’t leave EU servers because we got opposition, we left because there were not good fights.

Either we were facing a vizunah omniblob, who actually wiped us frequently,
or we had to face T3 towers with 101 arrowcarts and al being manned.

So you came to create what you had left behind? Can’t spell irony without IRON.

But really, I do enjoy the level of competition, as does the rest of Blackgate.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

Black hole I believe is the perfect word for the BG server.

I’ll take credit for coming up with that name! Sounds better if you say “The Black Hole”

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

SoR zerging the forums? Stay classy guys.

Blackgate

in Match-ups

muekung.2518

Now all we need is red guard in JQ to even things up.

Wholeheartedly agree.

Oh, Can i suggest add VotF to BG too ? :o

in Match-ups

barrage.1089

SoR zerging the forums? Stay classy guys.

we got nothing else to do we pretty much own all your kitten

SoR lifer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexxed.8023

Hexxed.8023

SoR loot is making me rich. Precursors,Abyss/Celestial dyes in one night!

We Play In The [Nude] | Châmpion Wulfa/Gogo | JQ | http://nude.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ace.7361

Ace.7361

These forums make me lol Anyway when u guys are done trolling on the forums can u please put sometime in fixing your alliance? I want my 2v1 back.

Earnel/Irmo/Ingwe
Leader of [FEAR]
www.fear-guild.com