Gwelicia, Fëar Morniëo, Vizunah Leader

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

(edited by graverr.6473)

Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

As found in another thread, posted by ANet:
“For the next week, all the medium population servers will be free to transfer to. Might be worth giving one of them a look!”
Source: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/SEA-WvW-Guild-Looking-For-New-Server/page/2#post1699401

Enjoy the influx, SFR? :p
(at 9 am this morning you were Medium. Desolation was Very High. Didn’t look at Vizu, sorry.)
Score PPT:
SFR: + 360
Vizu: + 180
Deso:+ 155

(edited by Genev.2450)

in Match-ups

Posted by: AEND.8310

AEND.8310

(we guessed over 80-90)

Wrong.

IT’S OVER NINE THOUSAND !

Attachments:

Thüring – Fëar Morniëo [FM]
Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truebanana.5936

Truebanana.5936

“For the next week, all the medium population servers will be free to transfer to. Might be worth giving one of them a look!”

(at 9 am this morning you were Medium. Desolation was Very High. Didn’t look at Vizu, sorry.)
Score PPT:

Where did you see that ? Vizunah is at Very HIgh, few weeks ago it was full even in the morning.
All NA server exept 3 of them are at Very High. It’s time for them to come in EU if what you said is true

Truebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist on Augury Rock
Dolcebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist twink lvl 60 on Augury Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj7suly_U

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luimes.4281

Luimes.4281

Where the F does SFR and Viz get the numbers from at the mornings lol. Been running around with 4-10 people… Gave up around this time lol

what is meme

in Match-ups

Genev.2450

Score PPT:

Where did you see that ? Vizunah is at Very HIgh, few weeks ago it was full even in the morning.
All NA server exept 3 of them are at Very High. It’s time for them to come in EU if what you said is true

Added source in original post
Also, here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/SEA-WvW-Guild-Looking-For-New-Server/page/2#post1699401

It got pointed out to me that SFR is high pop normally:
Yes, but it’s medium pop at this hour, people Will do quick logons before work for a quick transfer if they want to switch to certain servers.
Unless that is based on primetime numbers, something ANet hasn’t really done before, population listed is population at that very moment, and i wouldn’t be surprised if you could transfer for free as long as the server is listed as “medium” while you’re trying to transfer.

(edited by Genev.2450)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cipaku.9675

Cipaku.9675

Genev could you please stop stalking Seafarer’s Rest:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qwixx.5923

Qwixx.5923

Oh, what ? SFR galley to push VS out of T1 ? lol.

in Match-ups

Genev.2450

Considering some of the other posts in this thread, mine is rather non-stalky towards anyone, i just looked at world selection this morning after reading that post. I’ll have you note i also listed Deso pop, and pretty much didn’t bother with Vizu only because language-specific-yay-etc. :p

If i was a proper stalker i would remember which server you were from….. See, this is why people should be nice and use sigs.

in Match-ups

Cipaku.9675

Considering some of the other posts in this thread, mine is rather non-stalky towards anyone, i just looked at world selection this morning after reading that post. I’ll have you note i also listed Deso pop, and pretty much didn’t bother with Vizu only because language-specific-yay-etc. :p

If i was a proper stalker i would remember which server you were from….. See, this is why people should be nice and use sigs.

I never acused you of being the perfect stalker. Just dont hint people where to free transfer theres alot of servers out there that need people in wvwvw more than us not to mention with the new patch we anticipate a few of our guys to start playing again so we might not be medium when they try to transfer..and that would crush theyre souls and blame you for giving them false hope. So in the end im looking out for you.

P.S. I only wear a name tag at the AAA meetings.

in Match-ups

Genev.2450

I never acused you of being the perfect stalker. Just dont hint people where to free transfer theres alot of servers out there that need people in wvwvw more than us not to mention with the new patch we anticipate a few of our guys to start playing again so we might not be medium when they try to transfer..and that would crush theyre souls and blame you for giving them false hope. So in the end im looking out for you.

P.S. I only wear a name tag at the AAA meetings.

Hahaha, fair enough.
Just saying though, i’m not telling people to go SFR, i’m jsut predicting they will, regardless of anyone says. It’s how things work!

And I already get blamed for things I don’t do, so getting blamed for something I did do could be a nice change

re-PS: Oh! Yeah! Now i recognise you!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

I see people will do anything to feel better even lie about wiping votf 6 times was it ?:)) and having extra guilds with them and still claiming their guild did that, dont be that desperate guys please.

I said it was predominantly RiOT with friends. And it started with just RiOT and friends. Being in RiOT and being on the RiOT TS channel it is difficult to notice other guilds joining in.

So after seeing the video I will re-visit the fight… We wiped VoTF at least twice… once at the gate we broke down and once inside in the gate. We did this as predominantly RiOT… but VoTF were not alone either.

Inside the keep we wiped VoTF alongside BOON and RP… but once again SFR were heavily outnumbered… as the video clearly shows.

I was holding off disrespecting VoTF but the continued lack of respect for RiOT makes me think otherwise now…

VoTF = ‘leet’ … don’t make me laugh. VoTF joins the yanks to be their pvd guild and what happens? SoS get demoted to T2 and everyone jumps servers a second time. VoTF then join Deso and what happens? You will be lucky to stay in T1 despite SFR concentrating attacks on Viz. Let’s hope you don’t join SFR when you go down to T2… you seem to have a habit of joining successful servers and making them lose.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

in Match-ups

Cipaku.9675

Oki Genev youre cool:) we should have a date in Vizunah Lion’s Arch i know a nice bistro there:)
Since i started RP lemme tease someone a litle bit:

“Oh great Troma slayer of wooden planks shaped like a door;) please free transfer to SFR and lead our MEDIUM zerg to victory!”

in Match-ups

Genev.2450

VoTF = ‘leet’ … don’t make me laugh. VoTF joins the yanks to be their pvd guild and what happens? SoS get demoted to T2 and everyone jumps servers a second time. VoTF then join Deso and what happens? You will be lucky to stay in T1 despite SFR concentrating attacks on Viz. Let’s hope you don’t join SFR when you go down to T2… you seem to have a habit of joining successful servers and making them lose.

See, I didn’t feel the conversation lately has been that entertaining, but THAT actually makes me laugh. Hard.

PS: I don’t agree with you that VoTF is kitten though. I actually like them.

Edit: Also, tons of other people know stuff about VoTF (i don’t) and made good points and explanations further down.

(edited by Genev.2450)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phoebe Poison.4875

Phoebe Poison.4875

I find it ironic how ever since release SFR loved to brag how they were a medium pop and now they have to be all ‘hushhhh’

But I don’t think it’ll be that easy to get that free transfer off to SFR, with the people coming back and it being a high tier after all (no. 1 even), it’ll fill up quickly.

-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sacrx.6721

Sacrx.6721

So today is the day the blinders come off many people. Now just pure delusion to tell themselves they still run x amount of numbers.

Red Guard – Ultimate Dominator World First 25/6/13
if carlsberg played Guardian.

in Match-ups

Posted by: gamerul.2509

gamerul.2509

I see people will do anything to feel better even lie about wiping votf 6 times was it ?:)) and having extra guilds with them and still claiming their guild did that, dont be that desperate guys please.

I said it was predominantly RiOT with friends. And it started with just RiOT and friends. Being in RiOT and being on the RiOT TS channel it is difficult to notice other guilds joining in.

So after seeing the video I will re-visit the fight… We wiped VoTF at least twice… once at the gate we broke down and once inside in the gate. We did this as predominantly RiOT… but VoTF were not alone either.

Inside the keep we wiped VoTF alongside BOON and RP… but once again SFR were heavily outnumbered… as the video clearly shows.

I was holding off disrespecting VoTF but the continued lack of respect for RiOT makes me think otherwise now…

Dude you have no idea what you are talking about.We were asked by SoS to help them because they were lacking night force against enemies and it worked for 2 weeks but then the server crumbled not because of us but because of some guilds leaving the server.If you didnt know we were on sfr since the time it was in tier 4 and helped it climb to tier 1 .We joined Desolation for the fights and less queues.

PS : quit trying to prove a point that is not there

(edited by gamerul.2509)

in Match-ups

Posted by: HeidivonderAlm.7460

HeidivonderAlm.7460

the screenshots as a proof of the Zerging of ECL are still missing
;-)

[ECL] Eclipse Gaming – Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Preacher.9018

Preacher.9018

I find it ironic how ever since release SFR loved to brag how they were a medium pop and now they have to be all ‘hushhhh’

But I don’t think it’ll be that easy to get that free transfer off to SFR, with the people coming back and it being a high tier after all (no. 1 even), it’ll fill up quickly.

I`ve done my share of bragging and it was truth. We started as most empty server in EU, with just US and i personally spoke/invited/chased away guilds that ended up on SF. We Fought as low server to high ranks, than changed medium. SF remained medium until later 2012 and reached 2nd tier that way.

The changes become after that point with SFR attracting some americans, Blacktide and Desolation getting other guilds, FUBAR mostly restructuring and lots of people quiting, people changing sides (Disorder League, our sworn FS enemies now figh on SFR… heh) etc.

By now SFR has little to do with SFR there was when i left, but same applies for every server – its like all servers merged into each other multiple times. Still pevepe.net runs still, and some old timers like OSC and exkittenand other people still organizing things – while majority of the fighters i see though are new or even those who we fought against before.

SFR still is medium/at some times high server though, and while i myself distanced, i am proud of what SFR achieved and name it created for itself and continues to fight for.

Returning to the point of “bragging about being small” – not the same people, not the same people to brag to, not the same situation. The people we fought against now fight for SFR. Some SFR people fight on other servers.

Still, i believe SFR becoming behemoth would be unlikely outcome, even with transfers and not really welcomed – though by now, the main problem: queues, is not so sever as it was in earlier days: population dropped for all servers. Still i believe, the SFR prospers not because of server population – but PvP focus, as it was intended from beginning. And you cant deny – the initial goal of “giant slaying”, working from dead bottom to the number one: was achieved, though the competition and population at the moment is not the one it once was.

http://www.pevepe.net/ – Seafarers Rest Server community website

in Match-ups

Posted by: ultranawak.7183

ultranawak.7183

;-)

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/4739/gw092i.jpg
The back of the zerg.

Sorry, i don’t screen every sec, i just play, but i hope some vidz of yersterday will coming.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

;-)

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/4739/gw092i.jpg
The back of the zerg.

Sorry, i don’t screen every sec, i just play, but i hope some vidz of yersterday will coming.

So the screenshot shows 23 or so enemies and 15 or so on your side. A-a-a-and?..

And dude, what’s up with all the white boxes? Is your video card dying?.. trollface
Way to waste your time for no apparent reason. Nobody should know who was there at that moment on your side. Nobody I say! ))

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

SFR… Medium population… Free transfers…. So so tempted. kitten guild commitments!

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Danielle.3152

Danielle.3152

Please please I hope people don’t transfer to SFR for WvW unless they play between 02:00-16:00 GMT. The server may not have very high population overal but European primetime WvW queues are sometimes already ridiculous (Been in one for 45 minutes on Sunday from 19:00 GMT).

And yeah btw, it’s 13:37 GMT+1 and SFR is on Medium Population.

[Scnd] Daniellita,
Blast!

(edited by Danielle.3152)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Please please I hope people don’t transfer to SFR for WvW unless they play between 02:00-16:00 GMT. The server may not have very high population overal but European primetime WvW queues are sometimes already ridiculous (Been in one for 45 minutes on Monday from 19:00 GMT).

Ofcourse people will jump. bandwagoners will bandwagon.
Also the wvw update will help you Prepare SFR, you wil get qeued to death.

Ps. If you want a no qeue server.. Join Deso

in Match-ups

Posted by: gamerul.2509

gamerul.2509

You mean if you want big queue join Deso

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

and VoTF were on SFR before SoS, forgot that part did you?

Also there’s hardly such thing as PvD in NA tier 1, seeing as their coverage is so wide and varied, please try harder

in Match-ups

Posted by: Resouled.5614

Resouled.5614

Honesly. Deso barely has any ques.. 10-15min in primetime sometimes but outside of primetime no ques at all.

[vE] Visceral Effect – Blue

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hwestdinen.8913

Hwestdinen.8913

Guys, you really think that’s enough to take Valley, seriously?

Attachments:

Hwestdinen (Ranger 80)
Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Domo.7618

Domo.7618

It was “just4fun”, but ther is a little diffrence in this picture between Vizunah and SFR. You guys do the same at 6am in the morning where are like nobody is online. We do it at 2pm when ther are some lootbags running around

(edited by Domo.7618)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

So today is the day the blinders come off many people. Now just pure delusion to tell themselves they still run x amount of numbers.

I would agree but counting nameplates or models is pretty hard (especially with minions/pets/clones). At the very least we should be able to differentiate between 60 players and 20 players now.

Some facts for you to consider:
-As others have mentioned, VoTF was on SFR before.
-VoTF helped SFR move up the ranks (alongside with many other guilds). If you want proof of that, just ask anyone who used to play during the daytime if they remember Wrench Crowbar.
-VoTF left SoS before SoS dropped a tier
-The SFR focus on Vizunah did not even last a week so you can say what you want about Desolation but they earn their spot in Tier 1.

You made a claim about a guild that was not true and then they showed you that you were wrong. Now let’s move on.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hwestdinen.8913

Hwestdinen.8913

It was “just4fun”, but ther is a little diffrence in this picture between Vizunah and SFR. You guys do the same at 6am in the morning where are like nobody is online. We do it at 2pm when ther are some lootbags running around

I know ^^, but honestly, if we didn’t called our Multimap, you would have won.
A “just4fun” opération can be very profitable sometimes

Hwestdinen (Ranger 80)
Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

No, he meant no queues

in Match-ups

Posted by: Danielle.3152

Danielle.3152

Please please I hope people don’t transfer to SFR for WvW unless they play between 02:00-16:00 GMT. The server may not have very high population overal but European primetime WvW queues are sometimes already ridiculous (Been in one for 45 minutes on Monday from 19:00 GMT).

Ofcourse people will jump. bandwagoners will bandwagon.
Also the wvw update will help you Prepare SFR, you wil get qeued to death.

Ps. If you want a no qeue server.. Join Deso

Get Deso 2nd and get Viz out of t1 and then we very well might do it :p in order to fight the guilds that are on SFR. For now Sacrx is still roleplaying on his epic quest for gold medals and defeating Vizunah :p.

On another note queues on SFR are also like 5-15 minutes when one person tries to get into a borderland. The ridiculous 30-90 minute queues is when an entire guild tries to get into a zone. So when you speak of those short queues on Deso is it for one person or an entire guild?

[Scnd] Daniellita,
Blast!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Sadly
Brace yourself, undead will coming back.

Yup, I’m already training at plants vs zombies!

But no seriously, I don’t like matchups that are decided a few days in (like the current one) as they don’t motivate me to play even when we come out ahead. There’s always great fun to be had, but being really close in scores motivates me to play and give my 110%. Here’s to hoping next week Vizunah Sea (possibly even Deso) will threaten us.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Cipaku.9675

Good luck in his break from game to one of our best commanders in EB:

http://i.imgur.com/NqBCOXv.jpg

I am sure our beloved Hjerim will enjoy the 2 weeks he will spend with his boyfriend after he does what he says in chat on SS:)

(edited by Cipaku.9675)

in Match-ups

Posted by: playandchill.3908

playandchill.3908

Hjrerim best EB commander EU.

[LANI] Multi glad pewpew

QUIT- RETIRED

in Match-ups

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

Think you spelled it wrong mate ? correct spelling should be moorta best EB commander EU although I’m biased as I have never bandwagoned to or from any other server .

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

(edited by spanky.4630)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

No, he means no queues. I had outmanned “buff” on SFR borderland during weekend late afternoons, immediately before the main primetime period.
What Deso is doing given the lack of manpower and coverage is nothing short of amazing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Get Deso 2nd and get Viz out of t1 and then we very well might do it :p in order to fight the guilds that are on SFR. For now Sacrx is still roleplaying on his epic quest for gold medals and defeating Vizunah :p.

On another note queues on SFR are also like 5-15 minutes when one person tries to get into a borderland. The ridiculous 30-90 minute queues is when an entire guild tries to get into a zone. So when you speak of those short queues on Deso is it for one person or an entire guild?

We can swap borders with 20-30 Irons in primetime without trouble. Not to EB. 1 BL is most of the time empty.

So against SFR coverage/timezones and VS tactics/offtimes how do we get first/second?

Moorta FTW :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Is this some inside joke that deso have commander in eb?

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

‘free transfer to a medium size server’ lets all jump to SFR and have 1 server in tier 1 how awesome would that be? bleh this free transfer is going to be the end of tier 1. RIP tier 1. Heil SFR!?

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

I don’t think the free transfer will help us unless the new blood plays mostly outside primetime. We already have long enough queues.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Think you spelled it wrong mate ? correct spelling should be moorta best EB commander EU although I’m biased as I have never bandwagoned to or from any other server .

You are right. The name is Hjerim. The best commander in EB / EU.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fatal.2815

Fatal.2815

Can`t wait for that “delayed” patch.

More WvW fun incoming !

Amazing Fatal | [VoTF]
http://www.votf-online.net
My mesmer video -http://tinyurl.com/pele5bm

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

No seriously , Moorta is the best commander in EB, atleast in Deso.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luffy.9365

Luffy.9365

Tbh ,we dont need any other guild to come. I would like WvW oreinted guilds to tranfer to other servers from maybe T2,T3 or Deso and have a nice match up in the future.

[VcY]Velocity – Snowfang/Luffy D Portgas/Bagif

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

No seriously , Moorta is the best commander in EB, atleast in Deso.

He is

/Salute

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

Tbh ,we dont need any other guild to come. I would like WvW oreinted guilds to tranfer to other servers from maybe T2,T3 or Deso and have a nice match up in the future.

Best comment ever ….. like always, good fights against VcY

/Salute

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

OMG, SFR almost lost hills, and the server crashed!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

nooooo, why it crashed… inner hills