Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Angelyne.2936

Angelyne.2936

You guys zerg exatly the same way, earlier you admit it, better will be your future. VS use 2 or 3 separate group with map commander that coordinate them and 2 or 3 field commanders that pack ppl around them. most of the time we fight against a big blob that can’t do anything against multiple way impact like we do.

You loose because you are unable to coordinate a whole map forces, you play with guild group, that cant handle multiple guild groups, then you pack in a massive blob, unefficient too because you lack of cordination.

You never paid attention to your PUG, so they left or went to PvE, and when you have fresh troops that come to you, you’ll put them appart or flee the server … You fault.

Angelyne – Guild Leader for Metatrone – Vizunah Square [Fr] on EU Ladder

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Oh please do me a favor and stop acting like you can school people. Since you talk like you know every little facet of SFR internally, here I go talking about your server like it’s absolute truth: Vizunah wins because of numbers and good use of turtling, end of the story. See what happened 1 month ago when we actually matched you in numbers and outclassed you in quality ( mostly guilds vs mostly pugs ). Where was your uber flanking strat?

Write all you want we’ve been fighting you for 2+ months now and we know how it goes on the battlefield. Vizunah with 3 separate groups in the same map? Yeah whatever.

P.s. Necromancers actually do have the ability to swap weapons. You might want to look into that

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

(edited by Wolfheart.1938)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Imacop.6409

Imacop.6409

SFR stay in the keep, run away at any open field encounter and zerg anytime they are enough to do so. what a boring opponent. Plz Anet, fix that ladder.

I fight you and your guild any day. Lets set time and date. You up for it or you just a talker ??

[ZBs][ZDs] Nikogda ne slakai
200,000 WwW Kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Meta member come tell us how to play.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sega Mega Dave.4195

Sega Mega Dave.4195

You have to love Viz.

I have never seen a server lacking so many poor players. They need at least a 3 to 1 advantage to not get wiped out, I’ve seen them call the help of a zerg against a handful of players.

Add to that they run away and hide in towers until they have the huge ball of lag along with them. Truly awful players.

They then spend all night capturing on an empty server so they can upgrade everything ready for the following day.

Pathetic but you only have to look at who they are to see why they do this.

I mean really do you find this fun? If so you really must be some of the most boring people on the planet.

Pathetic and they are happy to ruin the tier for the sake of a win.

Anyway I look forward to seeing a group of 30 of them runaway from a group of 15 later.

Knee Deep In Crit [CRIT] – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: KonstantinDK.1704

KonstantinDK.1704

Is it a secret to ask how do you keep your pugs so organized and motivated, and I assume in TS, too – VZ? Does a common language help a lot?

To the previous poster. Generally yes, they loose to smaller number. Especially before the previous patch. But lately our pugs suffer in quality, too. Of course, a good-organized guild in TS can still wipe 3 times more.

Konstantin Guard/Thief
Seafarer’s Rest (SFR)

(edited by KonstantinDK.1704)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sevenn.3085

Sevenn.3085

Is it a secret to ask how do you keep your pugs so organized and motivated, and I assume in TS, too – VZ? Does a common language help a lot?

No its that they share a mutual lack of ambition which enables them to rally and chest beat over the most hollow of “victories”.

[ECL] [CE] [Oz]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

konstantin check my previous post here. it require a lot of massive work. The first thing to do is being nice to them, teach them instead of putting fault of X problems on them.

For trollers the actual situation is not wanted and fun i prefer strong enemy. The troll on lack of ambition made me laugh btw

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qwixx.5923

Qwixx.5923

I wonder tough, is there ANY server out there that can even put up with vizunah? Props to them for handling pugs the awesome way they do, but…as it is now, they’re the most annoying and boring server to play against.
No offence, but it is like that, i don’t see anyone that could have fun with 24/7 presence zergfest roaming around. It’s tiring and impossible to handle. Imo obviously

There is no server atm that can match up to Vizunah Square, it takes a lot of effort to create the coverage and presence on a ‘superserver’ to beat Vizunah and the reward for the people who do it is lots of sieging, skill lag in fighting against blobs and having to play at ridiculous times. The only other good thing there is, is the 24/7 action at basically any time and denying Vizunah the golden medal pixel they are so used to.

I don’t foresee Vizunah getting challenged anywhere in the near future, the only things that could make their matchup close in the future would be:

1) Elona becoming more stacked and organised
2) Some of the Viz core transferring to Jade Sea to try and defeat what they have built.
3) Action in lower tiers dries up completely, so the people looking for fights have to go against a very highly populated server like Vizunah to find enemies.
4) A new superserver might arise again over time for whatever reason.
5) Some huge US guilds decide they want to play PvDoor in EU.

6) Create a stable community on a server from SFR/Deso??.

in Match-ups

Angelyne.2936

common language is a point, it’s true.
But the main point is that guilds admited that it’s pug who plays all night long, it’s pugs that plays early morning and fill maps will you and your guild are at work/school. VS relly on them offpeak time. We didn’t took them as an anoyance and everyday we invite them on our TS if they want to follow us. btw they are a good source of recruitement and a good way to keep your guild alive with new members.

We have huge queue, since the begining, but we didn’t jump to another server. It’s a choice.

None said that VS is unbeatable, but since we knew from the begining that instead of demotivate oursleves, we just had to wait the next guild hoping, SFR wasn’t realy a threat.

If Elona become stronger, yeah, this time, that should be a danger.
If SFR or Déso build a stable community that should be a threat

(edited by Angelyne.2936)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

I think Angelyne made the point.

The main difference between Vizu and especially SFR but also Deso is:

Respect

Respect for the own player as well as respect for the opposing players.
Something really rare in forum posts of SFR-players.

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wandred.4583

Wandred.4583

Respect

Something I always miss in most forum posts of SFR-players.

The most of SFR forum warriors leave our server few weeks ago :/

in Match-ups

Qwixx.5923

You have to love Viz.

I have never seen a server lacking so many poor players. They need at least a 3 to 1 advantage to not get wiped out, I’ve seen them call the help of a zerg against a handful of players.

Add to that they run away and hide in towers until they have the huge ball of lag along with them. Truly awful players.

They then spend all night capturing on an empty server so they can upgrade everything ready for the following day.

I mean really do you find this fun? If so you really must be some of the most boring people on the planet.

Anyway I look forward to seeing a group of 30 of them runaway from a group of 15 later.

Why don’t talk about times when our pugs groups have beaten your guilds groups with equal number ?

Everything you said is valid for you too at some times, it works in both way.
The only difference is that in our difficult times we have not abandoned the match-up loosely for reject the blame on you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Respect

Something really rare in forum posts of SFR-players.

Each server has 500+ active wvw players, you think you can judge a server’s community by posts made by 1% of the playerbase?

While we’re at it, can you state your business in here? I don’t want to resort to calling the Marshal, but I don’t like strangers in mah town

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Angelyne.2936

All server have their forum warriors. If you dont find them funny, just ignore them as i do.
Respect … it’s the word. yes respect.
i can admit you take other servers as a “bunch of kitten skilless zombies” anyway it’s human, you are allways the best and the other don’t know what they do … But there’s a fact that you can go against : you are not here 24/7 and you can’t do anything by your own. you need others to win and EU ladder is not a 24h coverage ladder. So if noone willing to play at night/morning, you’ll never win.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Danielle.3152

Danielle.3152

I wonder tough, is there ANY server out there that can even put up with vizunah? Props to them for handling pugs the awesome way they do, but…as it is now, they’re the most annoying and boring server to play against.
No offence, but it is like that, i don’t see anyone that could have fun with 24/7 presence zergfest roaming around. It’s tiring and impossible to handle. Imo obviously

There is no server atm that can match up to Vizunah Square, it takes a lot of effort to create the coverage and presence on a ‘superserver’ to beat Vizunah and the reward for the people who do it is lots of sieging, skill lag in fighting against blobs and having to play at ridiculous times. The only other good thing there is, is the 24/7 action at basically any time and denying Vizunah the golden medal pixel they are so used to.

I don’t foresee Vizunah getting challenged anywhere in the near future, the only things that could make their matchup close in the future would be:

1) Elona becoming more stacked and organised
2) Some of the Viz core transferring to Jade Sea to try and defeat what they have built.
3) Action in lower tiers dries up completely, so the people looking for fights have to go against a very highly populated server like Vizunah to find enemies.
4) A new superserver might arise again over time for whatever reason.
5) Some huge US guilds decide they want to play PvDoor in EU.

6) Create a stable community on a server from SFR/Deso??.

I can’t speak for Deso, but SFR never had the PuG population as a Medium server to be able to compete on points with a server like Vizunah, even if they would form a stable community including PuG groups. Because I like to play late night and afternoons I often joined PuGs on SFR before free transfers, and for sure the community was fairly stable before them and the PuGs were co-ordinating with other raids on the map, but they never had the numbers without members from the WvW oriented guilds that left.

Desolation was for the most part from my perspective carried by IRON and mostly IRON commanders for large amounts of time and they are gone. The matter of fact is you don’t know where these 2 servers would be right now if the ratings worked properly. SFR still retains a lot of the Russian guilds and a few primetime guilds so I believe they could score a lot more points if they wanted to stay in T1 and will definitely not drop beyond T2 if they do not want to, but I guess they think there is no point trying without a night crew and a very strong primetime, and that other servers could give Vizunah better competition. I definitely don’t think that SFR will go into a freefall like Blacktide. But, Desolation very well might, because for most part I think almost all the guilds I knew from there are gone, so they have to be carried by PuG entirely which is very hard.

And yes, in a month or two maybe SFR will maybe become a superserver again because it’s easy to transfer to (medium population) and will have a lack of PuG population that would block guilds playing. Either SFR or Piken, or maybe neither because guilds won’t be interested in creating superservers.

You guys zerg exatly the same way, earlier you admit it, better will be your future. VS use 2 or 3 separate group with map commander that coordinate them and 2 or 3 field commanders that pack ppl around them. most of the time we fight against a big blob that can’t do anything against multiple way impact like we do.

You loose because you are unable to coordinate a whole map forces, you play with guild group, that cant handle multiple guild groups, then you pack in a massive blob, unefficient too because you lack of cordination.

A lot of the video is you with double commander running together with 45-60 people from the SAME direction killing SMALLER groups. At other points it’s guild ‘spearheaded’ PuGgroups killing pure PuG groups while running from different direction. Only fight that looked good was in Dredge tunnels.

Congratulations on your achievement I guess, the fact that you made a video about it, with that content posting what you did, goes to show that you must be playing with pink goggles. Also you do not take a single objective for the duration of the video, so you are basically blobbing for the sake of it, taking the enemy on with 1.5-2x their numbers just to win a fight. Yes even if you hit an enemy from different sides those 2 commanders were basically holding hands running next to each other for a vast majority of the time and that is blobbing.

[Scnd] Daniellita,
Blast!

(edited by Danielle.3152)

in Match-ups

Posted by: scanz.4536

scanz.4536

You have to love Viz.

Why don’t talk about times when our pugs groups have beaten your guilds groups with equal number ?

Everything you said is valid for you too at some times, it works in both way.
The only difference is that in our difficult times we have not abandoned the match-up loosely for reject the blame on you.

Because it never happens? If Viz are equal numbers then they run away. The only people I’ve seen on Viz not to do this is WL.

The difference is that one of the reasons the guilds and players have left Deso (and SFR) is because Viz play an unnecessary boring game. Yeah we get it they play the game the way it is meant to be played, the way ANet have designed it as a 24/7 battle with no score adjusting during unsociable hours. However, that does not make it the right way or the fun way.

People keep asking Viz the same questions which I’m yet to see a logical answers to; What fun is there in staying up all night with no opposition? Where is the fun in running in a huge ball of lag only being able to use #1 attack on your weapon? What is fun about sitting inside a tower on an arrow cart? Why do you not come out and fight in the open? I know the last one is starting to change somewhat, particularly on EB, but the rest still applies.

Until Vizunah start to change their ways then quite simply no one wants to play with them and that’s not something I’d be proud of. Being the #1 server in Tier 1 should bring respect and make people want to fight you, but it’s the complete opposite because of the way you play. It is boring.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aioros.4862

Aioros.4862

SFR did that. Then ArenaNet made it their business to destroy it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lelith.2916

Lelith.2916

Desolation won’t crash and burn unfortunately. It is true we have lost a large portion of our guilds though. However, we are currently working at rebuilding a sense of community on this server. Deso has never had that feeling, for one reason or another, not even at the start to be honest. But things are in motion to get the ball rolling, it will take time undoubtedly, an i’m sure there will be casualties along the way, but if Deso players are willing to work with me, and compromise, i can promise them we will be back in competition in the near future. We have plans, and the framework is almost ready to be put to the greater community for their input, but we need to work together to achieve the end goal.

Now, as for guilds on Deso, yes IRON have decided to leave or become less active in WvW, however there are two (was three) IRON guilds, Triangle which everyone knows, HALL, a PvX/Pve branch, and Eternal IRON which focused on EB mostly. The only guild truely affected by the decision to stop WvW is Triangle, HALL will still be there doing any events they choose, and Eternal IRON, although no longer partof IRON is still there alive and kicking. Add into this the other WvW guild of GoD, along with the smaller but equally hard working PvX guilds, and we have the core of a WvW community, and hopefully a Desolation server community already.

In short Deso is down but not out.. we are in a tier where at the moment we are in no position to challenge for the top, but then as stated before, SFR and Deso are both in the same situation.

Guild Leader of Eternal Invictus [INVI].

in Match-ups

Posted by: ashlenty.9358

ashlenty.9358

A lot of the video is you with double commander running together with 45-60 people from the SAME direction killing SMALLER groups. At other points it’s guild ‘spearheaded’ PuGgroups killing pure PuG groups while running from different direction. Only fight that looked good was in Dredge tunnels.

Congratulations on your achievement I guess, the fact that you made a video about it, with that content posting what you did, goes to show that you must be playing with pink goggles. Also you do not take a single objective for the duration of the video, so you are basically blobbing for the sake of it, taking the enemy on with 1.5-2x their numbers just to win a fight. Yes even if you hit an enemy from different sides those 2 commanders were basically holding hands running next to each other for a vast majority of the time and that is blobbing.

Hello Danielle,

Be aware that most of Vizunah’s guild raid has 2 commanders. Because, one lead the close range classes (mostly warrior and guardian). The other lead the long range classes.

BR

(edited by ashlenty.9358)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Air.3154

Air.3154

Why it always turns on to a vizunah hate war? xD
You can tell stuff to them without saying they’re shiet you know?
MAYBE they aren’t too good, i dunno that, i had similiare experience with them as people told here: fights even 1v1 that turned into a chase into the zerg/tower, or little skirmishes that always end that way, but eh, you gotta at least give them that their coverage and reaction times are pretty good, cuz no matter where, that lagblob it’s always onto your back.

Anyways:

I think what scanz has said it’s right: Nobody wants to play viz game anymore. We (medium server, sfr) don’t have the resources. Pugs at night are barely existant. Action it’s concentrated in primetime obviously, so there is literally NO way we can fight. Same goes for deso, that keeps being outmanned.

Be happy about your 24/7 if you want, but realize that it’s killing the game for the other people.
Also, what fun is there to fight empity keeps, i yet gotta understand it.

in Match-ups

Angelyne.2936

In that few minutes (less than 10) i’ve only wanted to show what a bandwagon vs bandwagon fight his, from VZ eyes. you can’t say “smaller group” because it’s everytime the whole map bandwagon ether from VZ than SFR or Deso. It’s not suposed to show any skill, we say in video (but maybe you are not able to understand, so i tell you") that we play totaly skilless and it’s what that sad and what i wanted to show. i just grab a stupidly insane bunch of bag without doing anything else than pressing 2 buttons. (i play necro from 3 days, with my warrior, that’s a little more tricky)

It’s not supposed to be anything else than a taunt, to say you “hey guys, look what you do, you zerg exactly the same way, you die exactly the same way and you flee exactly the same way”. how can you think that, by a miracle, SFR got more skill than Deso or VS ? When SFR won, that was because of a better coverage, as we win today because of a better coverage. Our coverage is made by our pugs, and when SFR received renforcement to their “medium population”, guilds hoped one more time instead of using that fresh forces …

Zerg is boring for you ? so stop zerg and maybe everybody will do the same (even if i doubt about it, unfortunatly)

in Match-ups

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

SFR did that. Then ArenaNet made it their business to destroy it.

Pretty much this.
Stop acting like teachers or involving in community managing discussion SFR, because current state of server is not player created. Also, it was/is structured wastly different.

I’m not saying that we were perfect, even in “glory month” there were issues and measures was being worked on, improving overall experience for the whole population.

But don’t say SFR crumbled because players made this or that or weren’t respectful each other or not involving enough ppl. It crumbled due to free transfers, which for a server structured around guild raids was a killer.

Just this, please.
It’s bad enough already without seeing clueless ppl from other servers telling us what to do, acting like superior community managers, when they do not know anything about our server works (or worked) and why it stopped doing so, thanks.

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

in Match-ups

Angelyne.2936

So stop acting like teacher and tell us how to play when in the same time you do exactly the same way. Don’t care about what crumbled SFR, that was only a matter of “when” from the begining, that’s even why VZ never surrender, because we knew from the start that a server made with hopping guilds will not stand long.

It’s not what we call a “stable community” but take it as you want.

Once again it’s pug that plays at night, pug are the key for success, VZ ppl are all from the same timezone (even if ppl want to believe that we have renforcement from all around the world :p), you medium ppl should have been renforced by free transfert, but guilds prefered to jump elsewhere, don’t blame us for it, it’s not our fault as we can’t say to ppl : “hey guys, don’t plays at night, because our little mates from others servers don’t have ppl to fight … even with that leety arrowcarts” …

Blame Anet. not us.

in Match-ups

AndrewSX.3794

Don’t care about what crumbled SFR, that was only a matter of “when” from the begining,

Crystalballing more?

we knew from the start that a server made with hopping guilds will not stand long.

Just saying, of every guild that won T1 for 5 weeks, only 3 hopped on SFR for a T1 train (BOON, ECL, RG), everyone else was on SFR waaaay before that.

pug are the key for success

Again, this was not in SFR.
It’s a different kind of structure. What works for VS wouldn’t for SFR.
And before “See this is whywe’re superior and you’re now trash”, i think it was working wonderfully, considered those 5 weeks of dominance.

Blame Anet. not us.

Oh, we do.

It’s you that think otherwise seems, considerin that every post you make looks like taunting or bragging for no apparent reason…

Chill. Nobody cares of VS anymore.

in Match-ups

Imacop.6409

So stop acting like teacher and tell us how to play when in the same time you do exactly the same way. Don’t care about what crumbled SFR, that was only a matter of “when” from the begining, that’s even why VZ never surrender, because we knew from the start that a server made with hopping guilds will not stand long.

It’s not what we call a “stable community” but take it as you want.

Once again it’s pug that plays at night, pug are the key for success, VZ ppl are all from the same timezone (even if ppl want to believe that we have renforcement from all around the world :p), you medium ppl should have been renforced by free transfert, but guilds prefered to jump elsewhere, don’t blame us for it, it’s not our fault as we can’t say to ppl : “hey guys, don’t plays at night, because our little mates from others servers don’t have ppl to fight … even with that leety arrowcarts” …

Blame Anet. not us.

So when we gona fight man ?? Im waiting for time and date your guild vs mine ??

200,000 WwW Kills

in Match-ups

Imacop.6409

He went AFK ????

200,000 WwW Kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jon Snow.6780

Jon Snow.6780

Zerg is boring for you ? so stop zerg and maybe everybody will do the same (even if i douybt about it, unfortunatly

I lolled…again.

1 NA guild completely crushed your nightcapping Can…..ooh sorry,you have no Canadians#cough cough# zerg,and the will to fight within a week,because you lost your advantage(massive ppt at night),and now you….number1 zerg server.. are telling people what to do?
You guys practically invented 24/7 zerging on Euro T1…..out of ambition and the sake of the win.
And now it killed Euro T1,because nobody wants to come out and play.
Nothing you say,nothing you do will change the way a lot of people are looking at VZ right now,right or wrong : the server that killed the fun,their own also, and other servers, and they all want to drop and those in lower tiers dont want to go up……killed by ambition,don`t you think?
Ambition can do that,as we all see right now.

(edited by Jon Snow.6780)

in Match-ups

Angelyne.2936

Keep “your truth”. that wasn’t a problem who plays at night when that was your side who were more. Deso never care about who doing PvD when that was US guilds who plays for them and SFR never asked why the map was all thier color at morning when that was russian who did the job.

That wasn’t a problem when SFR forum warriors was here to say they were the best of the world and they would send VZ in T2 or less. Disrepect, taunt, none of this was a problem, unless it’s not your side that barg.

You blame everybody for your fail but the right persons.

I use to respect my opponent, and for me it’s not all SFR in the same bag. and it’s true, what’s worked for VZ may not work for SFR, but the truth is that the game isn’t designed the way you wanted.

don’t worry for opponents, they are many, but ladder system don’t allow them to jump on T1 right now. SFR will have to fade few more weeks before they come to us.

in Match-ups

Imacop.6409

Keep “your truth”. that wasn’t a problem who plays at night when that was your side who were more. Deso never care about who doing PvD when that was US guilds who plays for them and SFR never asked why the map was all thier color at morning when that was russian who did the job.

That wasn’t a problem when SFR forum warriors was here to say they were the best of the world and they would send VZ in T2 or less. Disrepect, taunt, none of this was a problem, unless it’s not your side that barg.

I use to respect my opponent, and for me it’s not all SFR in the same bag. and it’s true, what’s worked for VZ may not work for SFR, but the truth is that the game isn’t designed the way you wanted.

don’t worry for opponents, they are many, but ladder system don’t allow them to jump on T1 right now. SFR will have to fade few more weeks before they come to us.

Man you dont wanna fight ? Just talk on this forum??

200,000 WwW Kills

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Zerg is boring for you ? so stop zerg and maybe everybody will do the same (even if i douybt about it, unfortunatly

I lolled…again.

1 NA guild completely crushed your nightcapping Can…..ooh sorry,you have no Canadians#cough cough# zerg,and the will to fight within a week,because you lost your advantage(massive ppt at night),and now you….number1 zerg server.. are telling people what to do?
You guys practically invented 24/7 zerging on Euro T1…..out of ambition and the sake of the win.
Nothing you say,nothing you do will change the way a lot of people are looking at VZ right now,right or wrong : the server that killed the fun,their own also, and other servers, and they all want to drop and those in lower tiers dont want to go up……killed by ambition,don`t you think?

A common misconception is VS blobbed to win, they didn’t. When i very first fought them in T1 they had many guild groups running around doing their own thing and the usual pug groups. They suffered what all the superservers have and people bandwagoned there, most the guilds left and they were left with a PUG force against superserver guild groups. If i was getting farmed all night long i’d blob up to stand a chance and get some lootbags

Instead of crashing and burning they took a step back and took time to organise their PUGs. Every superserver that hit them only made them more co-ordinated and more organised after that and now they are a well oiled war machine that can hold their own and works perfectly using ingame mechanics anet designed. They didn’t create the meta or use lowly tactics to win, that was our doing when we would farm them all night

To VS this morning in EB thanks for the 2 organised fights and kitten to you Zilly you lil git, i’ll get ya next time :P

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Air.3154

Air.3154

And how much you think they will even try to fight vizunah? :\
I don’t know dude.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hwestdinen.8913

Hwestdinen.8913

I just love guys who consider their personal experience as an undeniable truth for the entire server.

I love duels, “lol go Spvp”, i know, but i prefer WvW. I just seek for fair fights, thats how i like to play.

And if i had trust my personal experience, i would say that the players from SFR and Deso are all cowards who can’t even win a regular fight , they flee until they are in superior number.
Is it true ? No, because that is a PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

Hwestdinen (Ranger 80)
Vizunah Square

in Match-ups

Angelyne.2936

And how much you think they will even try to fight vizunah? :\
I don’t know dude.

If they have a united commnity, made by players that plays for the server sake and that are ready to follow a commander who ever he is and the tag he wear.
If that commander is ready to join guild commander on a common TS and all together they do cordinate movement with mutliple attack or concentrate firepower when need
If that community accept newcomers and respect their will to fight and the fact they join the server because they love WvW and are ready to do their best.
And if they find a charismatic leader with a deep love from mens in skirt (they call it gladiator … lol)

then .. maybe they will beat us. It’s not a problem. Sacrx taunts and hartred fuelled many players from VZ at a moment when many ppl just turned their back and started to go in PvE. Now that the “great devil” is dead (or seems to be), that will be time for us to rest a bit an start to do something else in that game, waiting for the next one. And if noone want to fight, so VZ won the war.

in Match-ups

AndrewSX.3794

Seems i made a mistake thinking ppl could get up to talk about real facts and drop the server factions to comment objectively the current WvW/T1/Eu ladder situation…

If ppl just do not want to try be objective preferring bragging taunting or whatever for no reason, no point go further.

Oh well, at least this sterile thread will be gone on Friday.

in Match-ups

Angelyne.2936

Andrew, it’s a forum. what did you expected ? Objectivity is a bad word here.

in Match-ups

Qwixx.5923

I lolled…again.

A common misconception is VS blobbed to win, they didn’t. When i very first fought them in T1 they had many guild groups running around doing their own thing and the usual pug groups. They suffered what all the superservers have and people bandwagoned there, most the guilds left and they were left with a PUG force against superserver guild groups. If i was getting farmed all night long i’d blob up to stand a chance and get some lootbags

Instead of crashing and burning they took a step back and took time to organise their PUGs. Every superserver that hit them only made them more co-ordinated and more organised after that and now they are a well oiled war machine that can hold their own and works perfectly using ingame mechanics anet designed. They didn’t create the meta or use lowly tactics to win, that was our doing when we would farm them all night

To VS this morning in EB thanks for the 2 organised fights and kitten to you Zilly you lil git, i’ll get ya next time :P

Oh my gosh, 6 months later, finally someone smart who understood what we said from the beginning. <3

in Match-ups

AndrewSX.3794

Andrew, it’s a forum. what did you expected ? Objectivity is a bad word here.

Yeah, my bad, have been away froms forums for a while ….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

I lolled…again.

Ahhh, quoted for truth ! someone who remember the real situation, thank’s anyway you just make an error: our guild didnt left at all, we builded all this with them. In fact, Grand Cross builded the “pug” support to make all of us stronger ! =)

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

in Match-ups

Posted by: tita.6358

tita.6358

Oh well, at least this sterile thread will be gone on Friday.

no it won’t except if SFR stop taking a single tower/camp right now.
week end is over. JS will start making point on Elona during night

Tita the Sunless, Vizunah Night Rats
75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

in Match-ups

Posted by: balonik.2305

balonik.2305

lets see how this turns out
http://postimg.org/image/uzx0jvksf/
hmm unexpected
http://postimg.org/image/lquu9rbwf/
had a laugh

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cottage Pie.6215

Cottage Pie.6215

And if i had trust my personal experience, i would say that the players from SFR and Deso are all cowards who can’t even win a regular fight , they flee until they are in superior number.
Is it true ? No, because that is a PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

If that is your personal experience and not just another fallacious statement – I see a lot of those from viz – you literally cannot play much WvW at all. Though with your queue times I can see how that would be the case.

Taua Roqa – Desolation since day minus 3

~~~My Elite PvP Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04xOsNW7zTA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiryu.3028

Kiryu.3028

lets see how this turns out
http://postimg.org/image/uzx0jvksf/
hmm unexpected
http://postimg.org/image/lquu9rbwf/
had a laugh

i call bullkitten, this is an obvious photoshop…

it’s missing 10~ golems.

Loneli / Angerclad – Professional Zerg Diver. ~Desolation

in Match-ups

Angelyne.2936

Ahhh, quoted for truth ! someone who remember the real situation, thank’s anyway you just make an error: our guild didnt left at all, we builded all this with them. In fact, Grand Cross builded the “pug” support to make all of us stronger ! =)

The true reason why VZ won mainly and most of all, didn’t crumble when time was harder … because instead of seeing them as an anoyance, we built with them this server.

T1 is VS and Deso, SFR don’t exist anymore, but that dead horse will stay rotting in T1 because Elona is too happy to have a german server in their pool to doubleteam JS and make more cash/WXP. Coming in T1 don’t worth a thing for them, so they stay in T2 managing the score and blockade all other server that willing to move up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

The true reason why VZ won mainly and most of all, didn’t crumble when time was harder … because instead of seeing them as an anoyance, we built with them this server.

T1 is VS and Deso, SFR don’t exist anymore, but that dead horse will stay rotting in T1 because Elona is too happy to have a german server in their pool to doubleteam JS and make more cash/WXP. Coming in T1 don’t worth a thing for them, so they stay in T2 managing the score and blockade all other server that willing to move up.

You have no clue and talk high all the time, the German servers hate eachother, in fact every German server hates the others. Don’t make up things because they might then support your point.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feindsender.1043

Feindsender.1043

Elona is too happy to have a german server in their pool to doubleteam JS and make more cash/WXP. Coming in T1 don’t worth a thing for them, so they stay in T2 managing the score and blockade all other server that willing to move up.

Attachments:

Dressed in black uniforms so fine
We drank and killed to pass the time.

in Match-ups

Angelyne.2936

You have no clue and talk high all the time, the German servers hate eachother, in fact every German server hates the others. Don’t make up things because they might then support your point.

RG hopped to ER ? ….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jmikeydarby.3105

Jmikeydarby.3105

Amazing fights at prime time are being a common trend in eb this week. Ins commanding has made our force that much stronger! We didn’t wipe once for 3 and a half straight hours…. except the one time he lead everyone off the cliff north of red keep by the bridge <.< Great commanding ins! Great fights SFR and Viz! Keep coming out to take us on, we love it! Filled my bags about 5 times today! Went 2 hours without losing my stacks!

Vraekora (Average Unkillable Ele)
Council of The Inner Sanctum [Coin] | Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: tita.6358

tita.6358

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/82621-na-servers-looking-for-eu-players/#entry2198593

oh! that one is new! vizunah square is not only full of canadians. we are a russian server too!
wanted to share

Tita the Sunless, Vizunah Night Rats
75/75 Arrow Cart Mastery
124K doors and counting

in Match-ups

Posted by: Danielle.3152

Danielle.3152

I don’t think anyone ever doubted that Vizunah is the strongest PuG based server with a good guild core. The problem for Vizunah seeking similar opponents (not like SFR or Blacktide) is that generally forming a server like Vizunah is the exact opposite of what organized guilds want to do in this game.

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/82621-na-servers-looking-for-eu-players/#entry2198593

oh! that one is new! vizunah square is not only full of canadians. we are a russian server too!
wanted to share

The bs about double teaming, Canadians and other nonsense that goes on is quite remarkable. Because I have a flexible schedule and there was PvP to be had I played off-peak several times and most of the time all it was like 25-30 Viz guys during late night-morning which is quite reasonable a population of people who do work shifts that would allow them to play in this time. People who make claims about Canadians and 100 man zergs at 4 AM have probably never played at that time or were unfortunate enough to hit an organized push night, which happened like once per week at maximum from Viz.

[Scnd] Daniellita,
Blast!

(edited by Danielle.3152)