Asura Head bug

Asura Head bug

in Asura

Posted by: MandJ.8965

MandJ.8965

Hello guys,

There’s one bug i think.
I created an Asura engineer, everytime after running,the head is not over over his shoulders, the head is BETWEEN his shoulders. Have any guys of you the same problem?

Thank you.

Momekas
Momekas Namu

Asura Head bug

in Asura

Posted by: Nemic.8341

Nemic.8341

Do you mean like this? If so yeah…it happens everytime you use waypoint & travel between zones…atleast for me it does.

Edit: I uploaded a better picture of it.

Attachments:

(edited by Nemic.8341)

Asura Head bug

in Asura

Posted by: Jigain.8231

Jigain.8231

Yeah, I’ve seen it too. It’s like if after a loading screen, the game doesn’t initially render your neck and instead puts your head directly on your shoulders. It fixes itself on my screen after three seconds tops.

This post may contain a high concentration of sarcasm and irony.
If you are allergic to these ingredients, do not consume.

Asura Head bug

in Asura

Posted by: Marge.4035

Marge.4035

It usually happens to me when environment still loads up after logging in/porting to another zone, stops usually after a minute or two, when a certain SFX is finally heard. Not sure which one though, as my desktop just plays all “lagged” sounds in one moment.

Funny, no other race has these or similar issues.

No, No, No! Mummified flesh on the left! Dried bones on the right!

Asura Head bug

in Asura

Posted by: Jigain.8231

Jigain.8231

The first sound effect you hear is probably the sound of arriving at a waypoint.

This post may contain a high concentration of sarcasm and irony.
If you are allergic to these ingredients, do not consume.

Asura Head bug

in Asura

Posted by: Marge.4035

Marge.4035

The “bug” is not exclusive to waypoints only. Actually, to me it doesn’t occur after WP travel in one zone, just between zones.

I’m guessing it has a lot to do with desktop performance. My graphics are okay, but I know my processor isn’t sufficient and my RAM isn’t used effectively.

No, No, No! Mummified flesh on the left! Dried bones on the right!

Asura Head bug

in Asura

Posted by: Linguistically Inept.6583

Linguistically Inept.6583

been around since launch; still hasnt been fixed

Desolation: 80 ranger [Nightwither], 80 necro [Dusk Grimsoul]
80 warr [Blaze Steelsoul], 80 ele [Blaze Nightstrike], 80 mesmer [Grim Shatterwhirl]
80 guard [Dusk Grimlight], 80 engi [Flintgear]

Asura Head bug

in Asura

Posted by: Kolisch.4691

Kolisch.4691

Our Asura should have a witty line to comment about it whenever it happens.

HoT = Grind Wars 2
HoT = WvW players forced to PVE

Asura Head bug

in Asura

Posted by: quenoz.3859

quenoz.3859

when your game still loads stuff, your asura loses its neck

The Unlikely Plan [TUP] Raid Leader

Asura Head bug

in Asura

Posted by: Michelangelo.1742

Michelangelo.1742

Yeah whenever my Asura just enters a map and I start running… his neck disappears for a few moments. It is kinda funny they haven’t even bothered to fix this REALLY obvious bug.

WvW Revenge Catch-up Mechanic & Contingent 1U1D!
Tidal Legion [TL] – Sea of Sorrows

Asura Head bug

in Asura

Posted by: Weirwynn.2390

Weirwynn.2390

Yeah whenever my Asura just enters a map and I start running… his neck disappears for a few moments. It is kinda funny they haven’t even bothered to fix this REALLY obvious bug.

It’s only obvious if it actually happens to you. Since it sounds like this is a system-dependent issue, it’s unlikely any of the developers have personally run into it, and it’s possible they’re unable to troubleshoot it easily. Alternatively, it could be that supporting older systems just isn’t a priority.

Asura Head bug

in Asura

Posted by: babak.3654

babak.3654

Seems pretty widespread and has been reported since launch; hard to believe they aren’t aware of it.

Asura Head bug

in Asura

Posted by: Linguistically Inept.6583

Linguistically Inept.6583

Our Asura should have a witty line to comment about it whenever it happens.

‘losing spinal integrity’?

Desolation: 80 ranger [Nightwither], 80 necro [Dusk Grimsoul]
80 warr [Blaze Steelsoul], 80 ele [Blaze Nightstrike], 80 mesmer [Grim Shatterwhirl]
80 guard [Dusk Grimlight], 80 engi [Flintgear]

Asura Head bug

in Asura

Posted by: Weirwynn.2390

Weirwynn.2390

Seems pretty widespread and has been reported since launch; hard to believe they aren’t aware of it.

I didn’t say they weren’t aware of it, I said it was possible they haven’t personally had the problem or been able to reproduce it. Development machines are typically pretty beefy. I haven’t ever had—or noticed—the issue in 500 hours on my Asura, so it doesn’t seem like a stretch to me.

I’m just guessing though. As I said, it also may just not be a priority.

Asura Head bug

in Asura

Posted by: Eveningstar.7834

Eveningstar.7834

They should probably try playing GW2 ob low-edn computers, because this happens to mine a LOT. It’s annyoing watching your characters head sink when running. And I also get this ranomly while running places. I hope there’s something than actually can be done to fix this.

Miia~ GoM

Asura Head bug

in Asura

Posted by: Liky.1034

Liky.1034

It is becoming annoying to see every time head goes down into the shoulders. I’ve tried all combinations… male, female, setting different height, body mass and it is the same. Problem is, this glitch didn’t exist during beta weekends or when game officially came into release, it came much later and made me recreate my elementalist into human. All because of the glitch and while some may say it is not big deal… it is annoying when you run and head just… goes down into shoulders. And it sucks because I want to play Asura.

Asura Head bug

in Asura

Posted by: Ryiw.1590

Ryiw.1590

Please ArenaNet fix this, it is serious and annoying problem!

Croatian Maniacs [CM]