GrapeGatsby.6937

@Dark Revan
The ban notice is for botting.

Blocked/Suspended/Terminated -- Player Comments

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Quin.8327

Quin.8327

Free Trial Event Nov 15-18

If you’re an existing Guild Wars 2 player, you’ll have the chance to invite three friends to experience the world of Tyria during our special Free Trial that begins at 9:00 AM Pacific (6:00 PM CET) on November 15. Your guest will receive an invitation with a unique serial code that will allow them to play for free just in time for our epic Lost Shores world event. Supplies of trial keys are limited, so get your invites out early!

Inviting a friend is easy: just log in to your Guild Wars Account at https://account.guildwars2.com/. Click on the “Invite a Friend” button and follow the instructions.

This announcement will go away when you view the forum’s front page again.
Showing that knowing people are here complaining about being banned with false claims. Do they really think I would tell friends to play this game? I would tell them to try another as this one risks you getting banned with false insulting accusations and with no reply from customer service for days.

Posted by: GrapeGatsby.6937

GrapeGatsby.6937

@Dime Riggins
I actually didn’t mention that, but I also had a black screen too around the same time and just thought it was my laptop acting up maybe it has to do with the rubber banding.

Quin.8327

@Quin
No sir, it was Black Gate so I guess that’s one more difference.

Thanks for your answer
ooh and not a sir

GrapeGatsby.6937

@Quin
Apologies haha hard to tell through names just made the assumption. If you don’t mind me asking how do you quote people or directly reply to them?

Posted by: Rorschach.2397

Rorschach.2397

You aren’t the only guild leader that had this happen. Heard of a few by now. Also several groups within guilds that were playing together. Real people behind a computer really gaming that is, not the botting they are accused of.

What they do not realize is that it will be pretty bad for the servers when guilds starts to leave cause they feel its better to move to another game. Mediocre gamers (such as me) need this experienced well organized group to put the juice in the game. They bring forward the leaders that know how to organize and run the stuff that is fun.

I saw a guild leader from my server Sanctum of Rall complain here a few days ago that he got banned also and I’m an officer myself of a 500-man guild VR.
Also what’s “funny” about this is I was on TS3 and talking to the people on my party when I got banned….what a smart bot I must be -_- no but seriously this is a completely ridiculous situation. Even more so when I see people post here that they have had a ticket pending for over a week.

my guild leader was also banned with me last night when we were roaming around in frostgorge.

Quin.8327

@Quin
Apologies haha hard to tell through names just made the assumption. If you don’t mind me asking how do you quote people or directly reply to them?

below this message to the right there is three icons
one looks like an arrow pointing left
that one is to quote
the one next to is looking like a crawling person or a flag (depending how you look) is to report a post for bad things

(can you tell i started my career at a service desk?)

GrapeGatsby.6937

@Quin

that one is to quote
the one next to is looking like a crawling person or a flag (depending how you look) is to report a post for bad things

Haha yes your reply was very structured and detail oriented. Thank you, for the help.

Quin.8327

@Quin

that one is to quote

Haha yes your reply was very structured and detail oriented. Thank you, for the help.

Since we all can do with a laugh

Presently my job includes user account management. I own and manage the procedure and am in charge of check ups to get rit of bad accounts or bad user rights assigned to otherwise legally existing accounts.
It is also my job to translate those check ups in such a way service desk and system admin can do a clean up and to have a backup system to respond rapidly to the wrongful deletions. And that rapid means rapid or higher management for sure demand my head.

Painful and funny coincidence

Posted by: Dark Revan.7634

Dark Revan.7634

Free Trial Event Nov 15-18

If you’re an existing Guild Wars 2 player, you’ll have the chance to invite three friends to experience the world of Tyria during our special Free Trial that begins at 9:00 AM Pacific (6:00 PM CET) on November 15. Your guest will receive an invitation with a unique serial code that will allow them to play for free just in time for our epic Lost Shores world event. Supplies of trial keys are limited, so get your invites out early!

Inviting a friend is easy: just log in to your Guild Wars Account at https://account.guildwars2.com/. Click on the “Invite a Friend” button and follow the instructions.

This announcement will go away when you view the forum’s front page again.
Showing that knowing people are here complaining about being banned with false claims. Do they really think I would tell friends to play this game? I would tell them to try another as this one risks you getting banned with false insulting accusations and with no reply from customer service for days.

I lol’d a bit when I saw it. there is no way in HELL that I would recommend this game to a friend even though I’ve defended this game many times for its “lack of end-game”, “boring gameplay”, etc.
Don’t get me wrong I still love the game I certainly wouldn’t be having such a hard time accepting that they are accusing me of something I have never done if I didn’t but this support is one of the, if not the worst support I have encountered.

Posted by: Obsquacious.3524

Obsquacious.3524

Thanks Anet. I would like to be enjoying my holiday playing the game I paid for, but am currently banned for no reason. I was running along with a zerg, and was banned randomly, and permanently for “Botting”.

Pathetic.

Dark Revan.7634

Few minutes ago I was kicked out for behaviour and next perma banned. Didnt expect something like that. Played happily for about 30 minutes. What should I do now? Submited ticked but i see it will take days. Please advise. Should I forget about gw2?

Ps. My ticket:
kicked out of the game and banned minute ago [Incident: 121112-002758]

I’m sorry to hear it
Best you can do is wait for someone to review your ticket….unfortunately this brings about a serious issue, banning innocent people are STILL happening, which makes me worried that if I do get my account back what prevents them to banning us again? We don’t even know what/who is causing this.

Posted by: Drachdhar.7016

Drachdhar.7016

Hell, lots have got suspended even when buying from what should be the most trusted source, ie their own webstore. All due to someone in most likelihood messing something up nov 2nd during the maintenance.
Guess this is what one gets for buying a digital copy of an MMO for the first time ever, which at least I did because I did not want to wait a day or two for the physical copy to arrive in the mail.

Posted by: olo.1427

olo.1427

Was kicked out and permabanned few minutes ago. Was playing about 30 minutes nothing special happen. Please help.

P.S.
My ticket:

Posted by: Desova.5821

Desova.5821

Ticket number: #121112-002832

Perma-banned about half an hour ago in Cursed Shore for “botting”. I was mining Mithril Ore near one of the temples when my game terminated with the error message. I’ve never used a botting program in my life, I’m not technologically skilled enough to do so. I only play with a few people, of whom I am sure none are bots/using bot programs, because one of them is my live-in boyfriend. I wasn’t one of the karma weapon exploiters, nor have I said anything offensive to anyone in chat. I am terrified that my 200+ hours of gameplay (read: hard work) are going to be for absolutely nothing. How long does it take on average to receive a response?

Edit: Forgot to mention that I bought my digital copy of Guild Wars 2 from the official GW2 website, and I have the mobile authenticator enabled.

tasija trickshot | [LZZ] les zélateurs de zaun | arborstone

(edited by Desova.5821)

Dark Revan.7634

Awesome, message deleted again, this time without any reason. You deserve what’s coming from your pissed off customers, ANet. Just take it like a man and let us vent -.- You have no idea how irritating and offensive it is to get banned for something you look down upon, when you have exhibited nothing resembling that sort of behavior (in this case, botting/using third party programs). And it’s even more irritating that while legitimate players like me are wrongfully banned, bots and other third-party program users are running around freely inside the game. Great job!

+1

Bet you a “lkjnhg” or whatever is botting, right this very second while us legitimate players left here wondering how the hell this even happened in the first place.

Posted by: Badtaste Bear.7946

Badtaste Bear.7946

Anyone out there taking care of: banned or deleted or terminated accounts for botting, extended unattended play, using macros, or similar behavior?

Drachdhar.7016

For Gaile:

Account is not yet cancelled, but still waiting for a reply for my ticket which now is five days old and I am naturally predicting the worst outcome – just my luck.
So here comes some info about my buy.

Date: 07/11/12 during the evening GMT+1
Store: guildwars2.com/shop
Charge Status: Pending, ie money is reserved and untouchable by me.
Card and Bank: Visa, Swedbank
Incident Number: 121111-002238

Posted by: Ruocal.2970

Ruocal.2970

I am posting on behalf of my husband, whom I watch play Guild Wars 2. Upon realization of his terminated account we have done a bit of research.

Having your account wrongfully terminated, without being provided the opportunity to prove your legitimacy (such as a whisper or a sound to request if the person is real) is not only violating you as a consumer, but it is a violation of the contractual agreement made between you (the customer) and NCSOFT upon the purchase of the game. They cannot terminate as they see fit, but must actually provide some record or proof as to why they have made the determination that results in your account being terminated. Without such, incurred losses such as time, pleasure and financial are subject to legal ramifications and if it continues NCSOFT is opening themselves up to a class action lawsuit.
I hope the overseers, whoever they may be, will correct this violation of the contract and provide customers the opportunity to prove their legitimacy without their account being terminated wrongfully and such losses being incurred.
Incident Number:121112-002878

(edited by Ruocal.2970)

Posted by: Lord Freeze.3574

Lord Freeze.3574

I think it is extremely funny that while they are having issue and unjustly banning people, that they say “Hey invite your friends”, I think it should read " Come invite your friends , come see if we can ban them also and make them FORMER friends."

I have actually done the opposite. I let one friend in New York who was going to buy as soon as the Mac client was out of beta, and another friend who was going to buy this Thanksgiving break, know what is going on.

It is not that it is a bad game, but if you have an issue the NCSoft customer service is terrible and there is NO way to talk to someone.

As I stated earlier I work as a developer for a very large Bank, I work on the online banking applications.

This is like removing access to our customers online account and then not letting them call us, or come into the branch to access their money.

A truly frustrating Issue.

Posted by: Leira.9702

Leira.9702

If i recall correctly there is a paragraph basically saying “We can suspent any account at any time without any reason or any explanation”. Ive seen paragraphs like that since there are MMORPGs.

olo.1427

Few minutes ago I was kicked out for behaviour and next perma banned. Didnt expect something like that. Played happily for about 30 minutes. What should I do now? Submited ticked but i see it will take days. Please advise. Should I forget about gw2?

Ps. My ticket:

I’m sorry to hear it
Best you can do is wait for someone to review your ticket….unfortunately this brings about a serious issue, banning innocent people are STILL happening, which makes me worried that if I do get my account back what prevents them to banning us again? We don’t even know what/who is causing this.

Thx Dark I am happy that you take care. By the way u was faster then AN censorship on this forum because my post was deleted by AN in an instant but u still was able to answer it. I can answer your question how to be banned by AN. U should about now enter GW2 and for 10-20 minutes really fast press keys in AN monitored areas (higher gold income areas with better loot). I was using 1.2.3 keys really rapidly like playing piano and I think it caused my permaban.

Posted by: buyurgan.6023

buyurgan.6023

For Gaile:

Account is not yet cancelled, but still waiting for a reply for my ticket which now is five days old and I am naturally predicting the worst outcome – just my luck.

Well how can we expect an answer to already closed/resolved ticket …
I replied them via e-mail as well still not sure it will be answered, or we make a fresh ticket and wait like a few weeks, which sounds very annoying but legit.

Posted by: Badtaste Bear.7946

Badtaste Bear.7946

I am posting on behalf of my husband, whom I watch play Guild Wars 2. Upon realization of his terminated account we have done a bit of research.

Having your account wrongfully terminated, without being provided the opportunity to prove your legitimacy (such as a whisper or a sound to request if the person is real) is not only violating you as a consumer, but it is a violation of the contractual agreement made between you (the customer) and NCSOFT upon the purchase of the game. They cannot terminate as they see fit, but must actually provide some record or proof as to why they have made the determination that results in your account being terminated. Without such, incurred losses such as time, pleasure and financial are subject to legal ramifications and if it continues NCSOFT is opening themselves up to a class action lawsuit.
I hope the overseers, whoever they may be, will correct this violation of the contact and provide customers the opportunity to prove their legitimacy without their account being terminated wrongfully and such losses being incurred.
Incident Number:121112-002878

Start posting complaints on their facebook page instead or make a facebook page yourself with a name like GW2 Unfair Business Practices. kitten it, I’m giving my ideas away. Ops nvm ppl.

Dark Revan.7634

Ps. My ticket:

I’m sorry to hear it

Thx Dark I am happy that you take care. By the way u was faster then AN censorship on this forum because my post was deleted by AN in an instant but u still was able to answer it. I can answer your question how to be banned by AN. U should about now enter GW2 and for 10-20 minutes really fast press keys in AN monitored areas (higher gold income areas with better loot). I was using 1.2.3 keys really rapidly like playing piano and I think it caused my permaban.

Yes I saw that….your post and Meix were deleted but I still managed to reply to them. Probably because I’m refreshing this page a lot in hope that we get an answer…..quickly losing hope though. Almost banned for 3 days and not even ONE word from a-net regarding my issue.

Ruocal.2970

If i recall correctly there is a paragraph basically saying “We can suspent any account at any time without any reason or any explanation”. Ive seen paragraphs like that since there are MMORPGs.

Even if they do place that in the “agreement” further clarifications do not permit them to do such. The contractual agreement does not allow for them to willfully terminate and I did not see such a paragraph.

And as a consumer driven media, doing such creates bad rapport in the gaming and MMO world.

They truly must fix this HUGE failure in their system. BOTTING IS BAD, GAMING IS NOT!

Posted by: InvalidID.9843

InvalidID.9843

Error Code: 45:6:3:2114

Incident #: 121112-000714 (created on 11/11/2012)
Bought from: buy.guildwars2.com
Date Purchased: 10/23/2012
Order Number: 29950341
Paid with: Boyfriends credit card

Character: Bitru Lancaster (lvl 80 engie)
With: Archituethis.8274, Pave Hammer.6497, Rorschach.2397
In-game location: Near Elder’s Vale point of interest in Frostgorge Sound.

Three guild mates and I decided to head to Frostgorge Sound to gather mats while we waited for the Jormag event to start. We stayed in a tight group, killing things off pretty fast as we did our gathering (trolls and bears, mostly). We ran into a champion troll that my boyfriend (Rorschach.2397) decided to aggro because he saw a chest beside it. While fighting the troll, we were all suddenly black screened, and now we’re all getting the same error code when we try to log back in, saying our accounts have been terminated due to botting (with no warning). Our guild uses Mumble, so this of course was the only reason we all know we were banned at the same time.

This has left our guild leader, Pave Hammer.6497, far from happy. It’s also left a few of our guild members a bit paranoid about entering the area that myself and the rest of my party members were banned in. My boyfriend and another member of the party have already posted in this thread, and we’re pretty much waiting for a reply now.

I’m really upset for this unwarranted termination of our accounts, because it’s made me miss an in-game event, and I fear my problem will not be resolved in time for the “Lost Shores” event. I’ll also be missing some guild events because of this wrongful termination (assuming my issue isn’t resolved within three days of my ticket submission). Oh, and can’t forget that I merged my GW2 account with my GW1 account, so I can’t get into that, either.

It upsets me further that there is no phone support, and that I’m left waiting for an email that can take over a week to receive.

ArenaNet, please do not leave a sour taste for your company in my mouth.

Attachments:

Lord Freeze.3574

I am thinking that if these issues are still recurring this upcoming weekend, with still little or no explanation from NCSoft, that it is my duty to notify the Gaming community at large. I do not think that we should allow new players to play a game without first knowing the serious issue in the game and the total lack of caring or responsiveness from NCSoft Management / Customer Relations .
All most people are asking for is a bit of updates.

If we have more then 20 customers who are affected by an issue our Cusotmer Outreach team is posting on twitter, facebook, and emails about the issue and the estimated time to resolution. They post updates every 45 minutes untill the issue is resolved.

I have been on sev 1 issues for 36 hours straight before where we have over 200 people on communication bridges everyone from network teams, to developers, to c level people.

I have offered my services multiple times, my phone number, and addresses to help with this issue only to hear the crickets singing.

So I am asking again NCSoft what can we do to help out?

and please do not say “Just be patient” cause that is not doing anything that is doing nothing, and just causes more frustration.

Brian Speck

Drachdhar.7016

For Gaile:

Well how can we expect an answer to already closed/resolved ticket …
I replied them via e-mail as well still not sure it will be answered, or we make a fresh ticket and wait like a few weeks, which sounds very annoying but legit.

No clue… We’re all stuck in purgatory waiting for some sort of vindication.

olo.1427

Ps. My ticket:

I’m sorry to hear it

Yes I saw that….your post and Meix were deleted but I still managed to reply to them. Probably because I’m refreshing this page a lot in hope that we get an answer…..quickly losing hope though. Almost banned for 3 days and not even ONE word from a-net regarding my issue.

Fast fingers you have Dark. I understand why you was banned. You just to fast to be human :-).

Ok guys please help me now. I really need support from this forum. Please help me to still have hope in this game. I am so angry now i feel I am near rage quitting. Please convince me I should patiently wait.

Lord Freeze.3574

So I am feeling my anger overwhelm me here, and that is never a good thing.

So everyone who is having these. What other games you play? It is time to start looking at a new game, I have d3, sc2, but I can reactivate my wow, starwars, and eve accounts.
But have no problem buying a new game if we can get a following.
I could jump into GW1 but I am so mad at NCSoft I do not want to even think about that one..

Anyways If yall are up for it we can form a NCSoft Botters guild somewhere.

Ideas?

(edited by Lord Freeze.3574)

Ruocal.2970

To me it just seems like anet doesn’t care. Or maybe i’d even go as far as to accuse them of purposefully doing this. Some stupid people will still continue to buy guild wars 2 accounts just so they can keep playing a good game. But personally I’m more than just annoyed at this. I honestly don’t believe anet cares even in the least about any of this.
I’ve been waiting for several days too and they still havent replied past the “Permanently Suspended” part. Maybe its time to sue? But then again, you can’t sue a company like this, because they’ll always get away scott free.

Thank you, ANet and NCsoft, for ruining the last bit of hope I’ve had for gaming companies and especially support these days. Thank you very much.

It would be difficult for you to sue as an individual, but as a community of people “Class Action” we can win. This is a blatant violation of the agreement and they have the obligation to prove the reasons each of us have been terminated.

PAY ATTENTION OVERSEERS, look into the people who purchase your product and realize this isn’t the market to tick off. we are intelligent, nerds who are serious about gaming. For some of us it isn’t just a hobby but a major part of our life, and we can and we will ban together if need be. FIX IT!

olo.1427

Error Code: 45:6:3:2114

Three guild mates and I decided to head to Frostgorge Sound to gather mats while we waited for the Jormag event to start. We stayed in a tight group, killing things off pretty fast as we did our gathering (trolls and bears, mostly). We ran into a champion troll that my boyfriend (Rorschach.2397) decided to aggro because he saw a chest beside it. While fighting the troll, we were all suddenly black screened, and now we’re all getting the same error code when we try to log back in, saying our accounts have been terminated due to botting (with no warning)

I was banned an hour ago exactly in this place. Only difference i managed to kill the champion haha. I afraid it will take many days waiting and at the end our tickets will be closed without answer. I really hope I am wrong but it looks bad.

Posted by: Eson.6791

Eson.6791

Ticket 121110-002641 still no respond, after 48hrs of a/c banning.

Posted by: buyurgan.6023

buyurgan.6023

So everyone who is having these. What other games you play? It is time to start looking at a new game, I have d3, sc2, but I can reactivate my wow, starwars, and eve accounts.
I could jump into GW1 but I am so mad at NCSoft I do not want to even think about that one..

Anyways If yall are up for it we can form a NCSfoft Botters guild somewhere.

Ideas?

I just looked over the games even the shooters… they all making me tired after I play or not so lively in mmo’s. Also don’t want to pay monthly subscription because I will be bored however… Like SWTOR?..

Desova.5821

Ideas?

Lord Freeze – Former D3 player here (Monk & Demon Hunter). I left it in favour of GW2 and because it was getting rather repetitive and boring, but at the rate this is all going, I’m scared to death that I’ll never have my account again and will be forced back into Diabloland. I’ve only played five minutes of WoW in my life, but I might have to start and join your “NCSoft Botters Guild”…

Quin.8327

Dark Revan.7634

Ps. My ticket:

I’m sorry to hear it

Fast fingers you have Dark. I understand why you was banned. You just to fast to be human :-).

Ok guys please help me now. I really need support from this forum. Please help me to still have hope in this game. I am so angry now i feel I am near rage quitting. Please convince me I should patiently wait.

Hahaha that made me laugh thank you, and god knows I need a laugh after this mess.
Regarding the wait, there have been cases of people given their accounts back after a few days. IF you are lucky the support team will review you ticket and clear you, if you find yourself without a response after 3 days there is another thread here where you can post. After that I honestly don’t know…I’m almost at 3 days so I guess I’ll find out.

Posted by: WaLkz.3970

WaLkz.3970

Hey guys some good news and bad news. Ill start off with the bad news….4th day still banned for me….Growing rather impatient by checking the forums, emails, and support ticket.(Almost given up any hope, no response). Good News! Pre-Ordered my Call Of duty Blacks Ops 2. Came out last night at 12:01am. So if anyone who isn’t getting responses and feel that your ill treated. Maybe go pick up a copy and try to get your mind off this issue.

Lord Freeze.3574

Like I said I am up for anything. Lets see what others like.

Also look for a post from my wife, You will like it

Posted by: LadyFreeze.8602

LadyFreeze.8602

For those who need a laugh after being wrongfully banned for whatever reason, here is a link that may help you laugh (although it is painful) at the situation.
http://www.manylaughs.com/2012/11/09/guild-wars-2-6-reasons-im-an-obvious-bot/

Dark Revan.7634

Ideas?

That guild seems like a funny idea xD
Regarding a new game….Star Wars becomes F2P on the 15th….hopefully I’ll have account back by then if not then that will mean I will miss the Lost Shore update and probably quit and try Star Wars out.

Posted by: Dime Baggins.1058

Dime Baggins.1058

Long gone are the days where I could go home after a long days work, crack a beer, and unwind with some good ole’ Guild Wars 2. Now, ‘when’ I do get my account back (thinking positively of course), I will always be in fear of being banned for no reason, for something as small as not seeing a PM to ensure that I am not a Bot. Really sucks… I even spent real money on Gems. I would think that would show my humanity… =[

Lord Freeze.3574

Ideas?

Lord Freeze – Former D3 player here (Monk & Demon Hunter). I left it in favour of GW2 and because it was getting rather repetitive and boring, but at the rate this is all going, I’m scared to death that I’ll never have my account again and will be forced back into Diabloland. I’ve only played five minutes of WoW in my life, but I might have to start and join your “NCSoft Botters Guild”…

I have a demon hunter and witch Doctor

We can also play Wow up to level 20 for free. Otherwise I need to go out and get MOP
Fps are good too. BF1942 is free today, and there is a space sim Wing Commander out there

Desova.5821

For those who need a laugh after being wrongfully banned for whatever reason, here is a link that may help you laugh (although it is painful) at the situation.

Actually somewhat comforting. Thanks for the link.

Wish I had someone to wait this out with…my boyfriend is still happily running around in-game. Guess he didn’t get caught by the banhammer because he’s more than 50 levels below me, wears generic-coloured armour, plays warrior class, didn’t do any of the Halloween events, and never uses the trading post. Sarcasm but not joking, unfortunately.

Dark Revan.7634

:D Great post!
I hope we get an answer soon….

Lord Freeze.3574

Ideas?

That guild seems like a funny idea xD
Regarding a new game….Star Wars becomes F2P on the 15th….hopefully I’ll have account back by then if not then that will mean I will miss the Lost Shore update and probably quit and try Star Wars out.

Yeah I will join you on the 15th if we do not have our accounts back, Lady Freeze I am sure will join me.

In other news I hate to admit it but LadyFreeze (My Wife) was right I should not have cancelled Wow for GW2. But SHHHH do not let her know She was right.

Posted by: MrPampa.8605

MrPampa.8605

Almost all players in kassex hill region, Stormbluff isle server were got permanent banned about an hour ago due to botting and macro. Hahahahaha. Epic management skill there.

olo.1427

Ps. My ticket:

I’m sorry to hear it

Hahaha that made me laugh thank you, and god knows I need a laugh after this mess.
Regarding the wait, there have been cases of people given their accounts back after a few days. IF you are lucky the support team will review you ticket and clear you, if you find yourself without a response after 3 days there is another thread here where you can post. After that I honestly don’t know…I’m almost at 3 days so I guess I’ll find out.

Dark,
you are great man. I am happy I meet you. I hope we can meet in game some day but i have no idea about your server/char name. It will be awesome. My anger on AN is smaller now. They just lost their minds. But killing customers is never good idea. I am sure they will undestand this shortly. I think about all this situation and get good idea:

New Black Lion Item – for 10000 gems – PermaBan Globe.

Because AN is making all this mess because of money I think a lot of people will invest RL money in this item to get permaban pratection to be able to play without problems and this insaban insanity. Hows that idea? I have money and I can pay more but please do not permaban me without reason.

Posted by: PhotonVoid.6470

PhotonVoid.6470

I was in a group with a guildee Obsquacious.3524 doing the Harathi event chain in Kessex Hills, we were in the middle of discussing and playing with combo fields waiting for the bridge even to start when we were both banned. Screen went black, closed game, re-opened to find that my account has been banned as well. [Incident: 121112-002827]