Blocked/Suspended/Terminated -- Player Comments

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: I Rubra Caelum I.1530

I Rubra Caelum I.1530

Here is Arenanet’s Better Business Bureau (BBB) page.

http://www.bbb.org/western-washington/business-reviews/computer-software-publishers-and-developers/arenanet-in-bellevue-wa-22017235

If your wrongful account bans still don’t get lifted, file a complaint there. Arenanet, improve your customer service.

I haven’t been banned but I have a couple of friends who were. They’re not bots. As you can see from CHAT logs, they’ve been conversing with people on guild chat/whisper. Game’s not fun unless I play with them.

If tomorrow I will still have my account banned, I will use that address. Thanks for sharing!

Posted by: burndtjamb.5610

burndtjamb.5610

UPDATE (63 hours since reporting ban):

Something has changed. I just tried to login to the game and the message has gone from “permanently terminated for botting”, to “account may have been accessed by an unauthorized individual”. Also, the subject of my support ticket has been changed from “Blocked Account” to “Hacked Account”…

Does this mean I’m now on the shortlist to getting back in? I hope so. But it doesn’t make it right to all the other people here who were erroneously banned, especially those who sumitted tickets before me.

This is also the case for me. I was suddenly able to log into my account, but shortly after I was in game the screen went black and the login error changed from “permanently terminated” to “may have been accessed by an unauthorized individual.” Although my access is still restricted, I’m glad it’s no longer the former situation.

Posted by: bamos.7923

bamos.7923

I tried logging in yesterday after a week or two out of the game and got a message that I was banned for gold selling. Not sure what’s going on. My password hasn’t been changed, my PC comes up clean of malware, my email hasn’t been used for anything else (never sent or received anything but GW2 registration), and my password is very strong (15+). So… I don’t think I’ve been hacked. Won’t know for sure until I get back in. I’m low level, so if they did hack me, they didn’t get a lot.

The only thing I can think of is that I was farming hides in a lower level area a bit, and I wasted a good amount of time on a jump puzzle trying to get to a vista on the last day I played. I generally play solo and ignore the chat channels. Maybe that and my race/class combination of Norn Ranger was a factor, I don’t know.

I saw the mess at launch while I was trying to get my original Guild Wars 1 account back., but I hadn’t paid much attention since then. I had hoped they had figured it out. Looks like I was wrong. Luckily, I hadn’t linked the old and new accounts. Also lucky, I guess, that I hadn’t bought anything in game since I had concerns about security from launch.

Oh well… time to play the waiting game.

Posted by: Penthos.5148

Penthos.5148

UPDATE: ACCOUNT RESTORED!

After close to 64 hours of being permanently banned, the status of my account was changed to ‘Hacked Account’ and then a few minutes later it was changed to ‘Access Restored’.

Support wrote that my account had been hacked and being used for botting. Then it was caught in the Bot Sweep and terminated. If that’s what really went down, I’ll probably never know… but I AM glad to have my account back.

Best of luck to everyone else suffering from this issue, I hope you all get your accounts back ASAP.

Posted by: Qwyjibo.4208

Qwyjibo.4208

If tomorrow I will still have my account banned, I will use that address. Thanks for sharing!

Same here.

Obviously someone/something screwed up and this is a mistake but it makes no sense and doesn’t give me a lot of confidence in the running of this game.

Again, I am brand new to MMOs with GW2 so I’m not sure if this happens in other games, is common and I just need to wait for a resolution or what. It’s very questionable though.

Posted by: Dark Revan.7634

Dark Revan.7634

Same here.

Obviously someone/something screwed up and this is a mistake but it makes no sense and doesn’t give me a lot of confidence in the running of this game.

Again, I am brand new to MMOs with GW2 so I’m not sure if this happens in other games, is common and I just need to wait for a resolution or what. It’s very questionable though.

Same for me, if I still haven’t gotten my account by tomorrow I will file a complaint too. Regarding the new to MMO thing, I have played a lot of them ranging from subscription based games to free to play and I have NEVER been banned much less accused of botting, this whole situation is offensive to me since I personally hate people that use bots. Waiting for a resolution is normal though regarding tickets, what’s not normal however is banning innocent players for something they did not do.

Posted by: karrak.3598

karrak.3598

121109-002852.
I still don´t know why I got suspended account. WTH is that account issue? For kitten. Whats the problem with that company. Let your clients here to talk of your problem all in same topic. If you open another, the moderator have time to move you to here but no one can talk what happen with my account. Thats insane! Im starting become a mad my patience gone. I want any information, any update, anything. And I think no one from support look this topic. Its time to use that BBB and see what happen. ArenaNet have only 58 complaints… only here have more than 9000 in last 3 days. And the ppl who don´t speak english? its so much more than we can imagine. Its not right what Anet doing with us. Why the Hell I was suspended? No one know, no one talk with me. Just the moderator PM me telling he moved my other topics. PUFF!

Attachments:

“NCsoft has no obligation to explain any decision…” 5.d.i Conduct Rules!

Posted by: Igopewpew.8693

Igopewpew.8693

After close to 64 hours of being permanently banned, the status of my account was changed to ‘Hacked Account’ and then a few minutes later it was changed to ‘Access Restored’.

Support wrote that my account had been hacked and being used for botting. Then it was caught in the Bot Sweep and terminated. If that’s what really went down, I’ll probably never know… but I AM glad to have my account back.

Best of luck to everyone else suffering from this issue, I hope you all get your accounts back ASAP.

Glad to hear you got your account back. Good to see that there’s some people working on cases during the weekend cause I heard to many bad things about work getting done in the weekends. Glad to see they’re proven wrong. But it’s still taking long

(edited by Igopewpew.8693)

Posted by: Shademare.8369

Shademare.8369

i just bought this game 3days ago, took a break for a day, i just hit lvl 27 and got dc’ed, tried to log back and i got banned for engaging in or assisting with gold or item sales for real world money…
i didnt know selling junks to NPC is against the rule \( ’ 3 ’ )/
boy am i lucky or what ?
i just waste $49 for a 2 days vacation in some place called Tyra or something
after all, this game is unique and the best game ever!!
|i’ll bet my first born son that this game will be awarded for game of the year. especially for the amazing-oh-so-epic-legendary support!!!|
well, time to go back to WoW and fap in TERA for the pixletits

Posted by: SiLpH.7412

SiLpH.7412

Well, i was just walking through town trying to get to a skill point and POOF i got booted. Ill have to check back after work i suppose….

i have the same error code : 45:6:3:2114
w/e off to play LoL

Posted by: Destinee.1097

Destinee.1097

Good news, they must be working weekends, my ticket number was 121109-000560 and I was restored today. When I logged in I had mail from a gold farmer and they were spamming the chat boards non stop in lions arch. I personally think what may have happened is [out on a limb] hackers may have compromised a large number of passwords and the teams quarantined as many of those accounts as possible. That may or may not be correct, but it makes more sense than being banned for botting when you are innocent. Be patient folks, it seems like they are trying hard despite the fact you can’t see that. I was out for just over two days, and it was a sad time for me. I’m going to have to look into get that authenticater today when I get back on. God Speed Tyrians

Posted by: Dark Revan.7634

Dark Revan.7634

Good news, they must be working weekends, my ticket number was 121109-000560 and I was restored today. When I logged in I had mail from a gold farmer and they were spamming the chat boards non stop in lions arch. I personally think what may have happened is [out on a limb] hackers may have compromised a large number of passwords and the teams quarantined as many of those accounts as possible. That may or may not be correct, but it makes more sense than being banned for botting when you are innocent. Be patient folks, it seems like they are trying hard despite the fact you can’t see that. I was out for just over two days, and it was a sad time for me. I’m going to have to look into get that authenticater today when I get back on. God Speed Tyrians

I’m happy for you, hopefully this means that in time our accounts will also be restored….just wish they talked to us more.

Igopewpew.8693

Nice! Seems like they’re currently solving cases then. Happy playing! Thanks for letting us know. Gets my hopes up ^^

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Nice! Seems like they’re currently solving cases then. Happy playing! Thanks for letting us know. Gets my hopes up ^^

My god please let me back in by tomorrow, this NSP DB SF match up is amazing according to my guildees!

I don’t want to miss it!

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

Posted by: Reinth.1498

Reinth.1498

[Incident: 121111-000819] Still haven’t resolved yet, nor I receive anything from A-Net. Still……….. Patiently…………. Waiting……………………

It’s not a question of can or can’t. There are some things in life you just do.

Posted by: el sin xii.1860

el sin xii.1860

Yay, I want in on this group too, I also was banned friday, anet has slow rsp from support, and Now I know why, the bann everyone that was in the cursed shore. This had to be the case, or so it would seem. I know that is where i was at farming, and looks like everyone else was also. I think they really messed up this time, and I also think we should all be compensated in some way. I want more than we’re sorry in a email. If its nothing more than for them to openly apologize to us all, and assure us this will not happen again. I don’t expect anet to give me anything, i want to earn that, why i am playing to begin with. I don’t have a clue what detection system they use, But the message i got kinda looked like they just come in and done a sweep on anyone farming. and said oh you a bot. I know they never checked any logs or i would not be banned, i was the guy keeping my farming party full, you know I.E. lf4m Penit/Shet farming group. so yea something was not right. a good way for them to know is to look at our chat logs, I know I chatted all my group up and I welcome everyone to my group. So hopefully we can all get this resolved soon, and Keep the faith all my fellow gamer’s as I know anet is busy, lets just all try to stay positive. But please Hurry I need my gw2 fix

Posted by: buyurgan.6023

buyurgan.6023

If hackers got our account informations then support team should have asked all of us to replace the passwords but did they ?..

Igopewpew.8693

Hi guys! good news and bad news ! My ticket just got a response which is the good news ! They are checking tickets ! However they are claiming my serial key is fraudulent while it was directly purchased from their own site http://buy.guildwars2.com. Seems like I’ll be stuck with this issue for quite a bit longer.

Posted by: neith.9854

neith.9854

I am very upset, because when i was playing today i got disconnect and a message that my GW2 account was suspended. I spend the money to buy this game and get ban for nothing. Please restore my account quickly. I’m only 51 lvl and do nothing wrong!!!!

Attachments:

Igopewpew.8693

Asking the GM team for elaboration on how my key was obtained fraudulently while it was purchased perfectly fine and legally from their own site , they simply copy-pasted their message that it was obtained fraudulently. I have never , ever in my life experienced this kind of support.

Posted by: Kurt.5973

Kurt.5973

Hi guys! good news and bad news ! My ticket just got a response which is the good news ! They are checking tickets ! However they are claiming my serial key is fraudulent while it was directly purchased from their own site http://buy.guildwars2.com. Seems like I’ll be stuck with this issue for quite a bit longer.

How beautiful! I also bought game from gw2 website and what they are telling to me

“Hello,

The Guild Wars 2 Serial Code used to create your Guild Wars 2 game account was initially purchased from our site fraudulently. The alleged “buyer” had used stolen credentials then sold or transferred that account to you.

This resulted in the serial code and game account to be permanently closed.

If you purchased this serial code from a website other than www.guildwars2.com we recommend contacting the unauthorized reseller from whom you purchased the serial code for a full refund.

While this fraudulently purchased account is closed, we encourage you to buy an official physical retail copy from an authorized seller or digital serial code at http://buy.guildwars2.com.

Unfortunately, there is no further assistance we can provide for this issue.

Regards,
Steve S.
NCsoft Payment Review"

There is a big mistake going on here.

Toble.2968

Asking the GM team for elaboration on how my key was obtained fraudulently while it was purchased perfectly fine and legally from their own site , they simply copy-pasted their message that it was obtained fraudulently. I have never , ever in my life experienced this kind of support.

Wow really?

Something is VERY wrong here.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

I justed got banned… and it didn’t feel good
I got away from my pc for like 10 mins and I got banned.
I think that may is a problem that I sometimes leave my character online when I am afk… Is that wrong? I don’t know… I have done nothing wrong and any moderator can see that…
I think that I got banned way to easy… :/

I know yer’ feel bro! I was kicked while fightin’ some grawl.

So, what we do now?
I opened a ticket but I feel a little angry ‘cause I’ve done nothing wrong you know…
I play online games for like 15 years and never got banned but now :P
I think that mods have to do something with auto-bans… it’s not fair…

There are no auto-bans.

We will investigate each issue, but I’m going to say it again: A lot of the people making a fuss in this post are botters. They are taking up valuable time trying to get a reinstatement that is not going to happen.

If you are innocent of botting the team will help you.

I am pretty sure I am not a bot :P
Is it because I leave my character online when I am afk? I want to know if that is wrong to not do it again.
Thanks

EG: Good to know that there are no auto-bans

id like to add another thing also. when did it happen that afking is same as boting? and to get permanently baned for going afk? just a bit harsh for a bought game, don’t you think?

Going AFK isn’t an issue. Allegedly playing the game while AFK is decidedly a problem, as that’s not playing, that’s botting.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

I would like to look into the few cases where you, personally purchased the game from buy.guildwars2.com and then experienced an account closure.

I don’t want to hear from those who bought from a third party who claims to have purchased from our site. I don’t need to hear from people who did a charge-back or asked for a refund. I would very much like to hear from someone who bought the game from buy.guildwars2.com using a legitimate credit card and then found his/her account terminated.

• Please indicate the date you purchased the game.
  • Please confirm that you personally purchased from the buy.guildwars2.com site (not through a partner, not through a third-party).
  • Please check your credit card statement and verify if you were or were not charged for the game.
  • Please note if the charge on you CC statement is a completed charge, or is “pending.”
  • Please post your Incident / Ticket Number here.

Thank you for your help with this.

Please note that this thread is not intended to expedite your ticket. Please do not post here simply as a means to try to get to the front of the queue. Post if you want to share the above information, and if your situation exactly mirrors what I’m investigating, but beyond that we’re not using this thread to expedite or follow up on tickets.

If you have waited three days or longer for a response, please post in the Tickets for Review – 3 Days and Older thread.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Toble.2968

Hey Gaile,

Any news on how the system is going to be fixed?

Not only is there is innocent banning problem, but people with fraudulent Serial codes who bought from the Gw2 site is worrying me?

| Epidemic
| Drenched

Igopewpew.8693

Please indicate the date you purchased the game.
11/5/2012
Please check your credit card statement and verify if you were or were not charged for the game.
Were charged for it.
Please post your Incident / Ticket Number here.
121108-002427

Posted by: eko.7615

eko.7615

I would like to look into the few cases where you, personally purchased the game from buy.guildwars2.com and then experienced an account closure.

I don’t want to hear from those who bought from a third party who claims to have purchased from our site. I don’t need to hear from people who did a charge-back or asked for a refund. I would very much like to hear from someone who bought the game from buy.guildwars2.com using a legitimate credit card and then found his/her account terminated.

• Please confirm that you personally purchased from the buy.guildwars2.com site (not through a partners, not through a third-party).
  • Please check your credit card statement and verify if you were or were not charged for the game.

I purchased the game from 11/3/2012
my credit card was charged
[Incident: 121111-000224]

I also forwarded my confirmation email I received after buying the game from you they gave me another ticket number associated with that email it is
[Incident: 121111-002681]

Thanks for looking into this. Please work fast

(edited by Moderator)

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Just so you know, that’s precisely what happens in a lot of cases. Sort of the “Triple Whammy of Nastiness” in my opinion. Someone steals your account, usually steals your stuff, and then uses the account for botting and gets it banned.

So you may be sleeping and wake up to find all this mess has arisen while you slumbered. We do work very hard to get people back on their accounts as soon as possible, but it takes time, because security caution requires that we ensure we’re giving the account back to the real owner.

This is why if someone is banned unjustly, he or she should submit a ticket with as much info as possible, so the team can look into the account and, perhaps, restore it without having to request additional “proof of ownership.” Info can be found in the article on account security and with our tips on filling a ticket.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: buyurgan.6023

buyurgan.6023

Please indicate the date you purchased the game.
11/3/2012

Please check your credit card statement and verify if you were or were not charged for the game.
I can’t check it right now cause it is middle of the night but I’m pretty sure it’s charged and legit cause it wouldn’t progress and let me play 2 days without it.

Please post your Incident / Ticket Number here.
121108-000029

Posted by: DarK.1839

DarK.1839

Got this disgustingly copy pasted response..
Doesn’t even make sense. I bought the code myself and applied it myself. The only weird thing ever to happen was a random connection attempt from China, but I thought that was a normal thing since I’ve seen people on reddit show 50 attempts in a day. I also changed my password after this just in case. Not sure if that flagged it?

Hello,

The Guild Wars 2 Serial Code used to create your Guild Wars 2 game account was initially purchased from our site fraudulently. The alleged “buyer” had used stolen credentials then sold or transferred that account to you.

If you purchased this serial code from a website other than www.guildwars2.com we recommend contacting the unauthorized reseller from whom you purchased the serial code for a full refund.

While this fraudulently purchased account is closed, we encourage you to buy an official physical retail copy from an authorized seller or digital serial code at http://buy.guildwars2.com.

Regards,
[Blanked]
NCsoft Payment Review

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Hey Gaile,

Any news on how the system is going to be fixed?

Not only is there is innocent banning problem, but people with fraudulent Serial codes who bought from the Gw2 site is worrying me?

I do not even know that there is an issue yet. I’m still gathering information on these cases (and I believe them to be few) after which the teams involved in the site will review them to see if there is an issue on our side or perhaps with the other participants involved in the sales flow, such as the bank or CC holder.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

I want to make sure that I comment: RMTs appeal. By the dozens, even hundreds. If you’re seeing posts about “I didn’t do it” keep in mind that while some legitimate players assuredly are having issues — and we’re going to look at each and every one — some of those protesting that they were banned in error are simply RMT workers trying to get their fraudulently-acquired accounts back so they can bot, deliver gold, or spam advertise gold sales sites.

I do truly believe that there some legitimate players are having issues. But I also know that cheaters are posting, too. Please take the posts with “a grain of salt.”

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Reinth.1498

Just so you know, that’s precisely what happens in a lot of cases. Sort of the “Triple Whammy of Nastiness” in my opinion. Someone steals your account, usually steals your stuff, and then uses the account for botting and gets it banned.

So you may be sleeping and wake up to find all this mess has arisen while you slumbered. We do work very hard to get people back on their accounts as soon as possible, but it takes time, because security caution requires that we ensure we’re giving the account back to the real owner.

This is why if someone is banned unjustly, he or she should submit a ticket with as much info as possible, so the team can look into the account and, perhaps, restore it without having to request additional “proof of ownership.” Info can be found in the article on account security and with our tips on filling a ticket.

Hey Gaile,

Just wanted to highlight what you said:
“So you may be sleeping and wake up to find all this mess has arisen while you slumbered. We do work very hard to get people back on their accounts as soon as possible, but it takes time, because security caution requires that we ensure we’re giving the account back to the real owner.”

I have full control of my account, I am also a guild leader and there is no way my friends/guild members didn’t notice if my account was compromised to do such like botting/gold selling. I always talk when I come online, especially if my real life friends are up as well. So my question is, if I immediately submitted a ticket, will my ticket be reviewed orderly and accordingly? Or some others who just made the ticket later than me could get their account reviewed first?

This is my ticket number [Incident: 121110-002158]

I can’t describe how I feel about this. Never a game service has ever been a let down like this.

Kurt.5973

Order date: 11/7/2012

[Incident: 121110-002647]

it’s waiting in progress contacted bank they are managing with that

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Doesn’t even make sense. I bought the code myself and applied it myself. The only weird thing ever to happen was a random connection attempt from China, but I thought that was a normal thing since I’ve seen people on reddit show 50 attempts in a day. I also changed my password after this just in case. Not sure if that flagged it?

Hello,

Regards,
[Blanked]
NCsoft Payment Review

I’m wondering if you were hacked (based on the attempts you noted from China) and that you were simply “flagged” in the system with the wrong error.

Please don’t be offended by “copy pasted” answers. There are legitimate reasons to use a standard type of response for these issues. If we “ad lib” every one, we might forget some of the valuable information we need to share, so using a response that has the same key components is really the best way to answer player concerns.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: KrisV.5612

KrisV.5612

I want to make sure that I comment: RMTs appeal. By the dozens, even hundreds. If you’re seeing posts about “I didn’t do it” keep in mind that while some legitimate players assuredly are having issues — and we’re going to look at each and every one — some of those protesting that they were banned in error are simply RMT workers trying to get their fraudulently-acquired accounts back so they can bot, deliver gold, or spam advertise gold sales sites.

I do truly believe that there some legitimate players are having issues. But I also know that cheaters are posting, too. Please take the posts with “a grain of salt.”

True but for someone like me who have the full 42k karma set armor and almost done with making Twilight or those with dungeon armors or Cultural 3 armors. We’re not the botters. Botters not gonna spend 10+ hours doing the Halloween events to get every achievement or work on jumping puzzles like me and others.

Kris Auditore- 80 Warrior Hawk Ice- Main 80 Ranger
Leader of Immortal Legacy on Blackgate(US)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/immortallegacy/

Posted by: Daelowana.7319

Daelowana.7319

If anyone would from support would care to contact me, please feel free to private message me. I was a direct purchaser through guildwars2 official site and have been blocked for fraud.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Sorry, you purchased 4 days ago and the payment still is “in progress?” What does “they are managing with that” mean?

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: ChicknFingrs.8074

ChicknFingrs.8074

Most of us are legitimate players having issues. I was hoping to have a relaxing weekend and enjoy GW2 but now i have to wait until i get a response on my ticket and see if my ban gets lifted

My ticket number is 121110-003153

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

If anyone would from support would care to contact me, please feel free to private message me. I was a direct purchaser through guildwars2 official site and have been blocked for fraud.

Sorry, that’s now the way it works. I am one person trying to gather information that may help many players. If you have information to share, you can post it here if you wish or naturally your ticket will be reviewed and your situation handled to the best of our ability. I simply do not have time to engage in a PM conversation at this time.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Most of us are legitimate players having issues. I was hoping to have a relaxing weekend and enjoy GW2 but now i have to wait until i get a response on my ticket and see if my ban gets lifted

Please answer all three questions above. Thank you.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Daelowana.7319

Sorry, that’s now the way it works. I am one person trying to gather information that may help many players. If you have information to share, you can post it here if you wish or naturally your ticket will be reviewed and your situation handled to the best of our ability. I simply do not have time to engage in a PM conversation at this time.

No worries. Appreciate your help. I’m happy to supply any information requested by support in this thread if it will help resolve the issue. Good luck. I know you guys are taking one heck of a beating.

Posted by: DarK.1839

DarK.1839

Thanks Gray. I don’t know if I blocked the attempt in time, however. Maybe I was even drunk and allowed access? I find it suspicious I was banned mid-game right after changing the password after someone from CH tried to login. I asked a dozen people who bought GW2 from the same shop as me, none were banned. I find it hard I’m the only one banned out of the entire batch.
I re-opened my ticket after it was closed, but I’m not hopeful.

Hello,

Regards,
[Blanked]
NCsoft Payment Review

I’m wondering if you were hacked (based on the attempts you noted from China) and that you were simply “flagged” in the system with the wrong error.

Please don’t be offended by “copy pasted” answers. There are legitimate reasons to use a standard type of response for these issues. If we “ad lib” every one, we might forget some of the valuable information we need to share, so using a response that has the same key components is really the best way to answer player concerns.

Posted by: ChicknFingrs.8074

ChicknFingrs.8074

I didnt buy GW2 from the guild wars 2 site, i bought it from Best Buy.

Kurt.5973

Sorry, you purchased 4 days ago and the payment still is “in progress?” What does “they are managing with that” mean?

I have no idea but I only know 60$ taken from my credit card limit but when I checked a bit ago from web it’s in waiting process section still,just contacted them to solve that also waiting response them.

Daelowana.7319

® Account Closed [Incident: 121109-002884]
Credit card charged by NCSOFT
11/7 – received confirm from Arena net w order number and code

Reinth.1498

Sorry but can I get some attention from you Gaile? [Incident: 121110-002158]

And I did submit all information needed in the ticket.

Daelowana.7319

I have no idea but I only know 60$ taken from my credit card limit but when I checked a bit ago from web it’s in waiting process section still,just contacted them to solve that also waiting response them.

Same here. Charge is PENDING w my mastercard but def on the statement

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

I didnt buy GW2 from the guild wars 2 site, i bought it from Best Buy.

Well, they are a partner, so we should be able to look into this thoroughly for you.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Kaosuyousei.1049

Kaosuyousei.1049

Had to check confirmation email, my memory sucks for dates.

Purchased 11/3/12
purchased personally from buy.guildwars2.com
ticket [121108-002645]
Payment still pending.

(edited by Kaosuyousei.1049)