Can't log into chacracters in Lion's arch

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: DaRandoMan.7894

DaRandoMan.7894

Like… I could log into a character that was in southsun cove, but 2 of my characters that are in lion’s arch gets this error message.
Does anyone know why?

Attachments:

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

I note this was posted on October 5th. If you’re still having this issue, please contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page. They will be able to assist you.

For tips on what information to provide in a ticket, please read this post.

If you find you still need help after the ticket is three days old, feel free to post in the Tickets for Review thread, which is at the top of this Account Support sub-forum.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: gemgenie.4560

gemgenie.4560

Ive been having the same issue for the last 30 mins on my main character. Had it quite a few times lately while trying to travel across towns like Lions Arch and Hoelbrak. Only seems to pop up when im in towns though.

Tried logging out and back in which doesnt seem to work. About to try shutting down the game, and if not a full restart of the pooter.

Will update here when i find what works

gemgenie.4560

Shut down of the game totally, waiting a few minutes and trying again seems to have sorted it for now.

Issue is getting more frequent though.

gemgenie.4560

Got the same issue again today. Page has been sat trying to get into Lions arch for 5 mins now.