Guild Wars 1 HoM question

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: DrDivine.5378

DrDivine.5378

I understand this is the Guild Wars 2 forum, but I figured players on here may have already gone through a situation like this so it would be best to ask.

I still have my old Guild Wars 1 account from years ago that has at least prophecies and nightfall completed with a bunch of mini pets. However, I only have 3 points in the Hall of Monuments because I completed all of this before I bought Eye of the North back then. Now that I recently bought that expansion, is there a way I can acquire points for what I’ve already earned?

It’s been years so while I used to be really knowledgeable, now I don’t remember much haha.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Yes, and this may be helpful:

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Hom

The links at the bottom of the page will answer most questions. Good luck. =)

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

I understand this is the Guild Wars 2 forum, but I figured players on here may have already gone through a situation like this so it would be best to ask.

I still have my old Guild Wars 1 account from years ago that has at least prophecies and nightfall completed with a bunch of mini pets. However, I only have 3 points in the Hall of Monuments because I completed all of this before I bought Eye of the North back then. Now that I recently bought that expansion, is there a way I can acquire points for what I’ve already earned?

It’s been years so while I used to be really knowledgeable, now I don’t remember much haha.

You can continue to get points on your Guild Wars account indefinitely. Please see the FAQ, as linked above, for more info.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Yes, you need to get the tapestries (which would require going through EotN storyline), and then you will be able to register all already done achievements in HoM. You won’t have to redo anything (unless you have deleted your old characters).

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Posted by: DrDivine.5378

DrDivine.5378

Yes, you need to get the tapestries (which would require going through EotN storyline), and then you will be able to register all already done achievements in HoM. You won’t have to redo anything (unless you have deleted your old characters).

That’s good, I didn’t delete my old characters, I just didn’t get points for my progress because I completed them before I bought EoTN