Support ticked subject changed to 'access restored'

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Calonn.7093

Calonn.7093

I never got the e-mail that went out today to people with open tickets, and my ticket has been changed form its original subject to ‘access restored’ making me think that im probably no longer prioratized as a hacked account.
So far i’ve been waiting 7 days (which i know now is the norm for this kind of issue) But id rather not create a new ticket and start from square one, and it seems to me that i cannot edit the title of my ticket from ‘access restored’ to something more appropriate like ‘hacked account still need help’.
120904-002404
This is my ticket number, hopefully someone can help with this issue so i dont have to send in another ticket so i’m back in line once again.

Posted by: Nate.3927

Nate.3927

did you check spam/junk folder for the email?

Posted by: Cheiron the Centaur.1829

Cheiron the Centaur.1829

Did you try if this works for you now:

https://account.guildwars2.com/recovery

Calonn.7093

Did you try if this works for you now:

https://account.guildwars2.com/recovery

That cannot work for me, because the email my account was attached to was changed to whatever the hacker changed it too, sorry if i hadn’t mentioned that.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

I never got the e-mail that went out today to people with open tickets, and my ticket has been changed form its original subject to ‘access restored’ making me think that im probably no longer prioratized as a hacked account.
So far i’ve been waiting 7 days (which i know now is the norm for this kind of issue) But id rather not create a new ticket and start from square one, and it seems to me that i cannot edit the title of my ticket from ‘access restored’ to something more appropriate like ‘hacked account still need help’.
120904-002404
This is my ticket number, hopefully someone can help with this issue so i dont have to send in another ticket so i’m back in line once again.

I looked at your ticket, and I can see you still need help. We’ll get on that now.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Calonn.7093

I got a reply from support regarding my ticket 120904-002404 but the issue was not resolved and my tickets subject was changed to ‘access restored’ From the sounds of it there was an email that went out (that i did not get, yes i checked my spam) to reprioritize my ticket. So my question is, can anyone edit my ticket so its back in line to be serviced, or do i have to create a new one, go to the back of the line and wait another week?

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

I got a reply from support regarding my ticket 120904-002404 but the issue was not resolved and my tickets subject was changed to ‘access restored’ From the sounds of it there was an email that went out (that i did not get, yes i checked my spam) to reprioritize my ticket. So my question is, can anyone edit my ticket so its back in line to be serviced, or do i have to create a new one, go to the back of the line and wait another week?

No you will not wait another week. You’re on the review list now.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

And our agent responded to you today. Could you please check your gmail account? It appears you have more than one email, but you should have gotten a response there.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

This is marked as resolved. Please update if that is not the case, but I have seen the email, and it did go out to you so you should be just fine now.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet