cant log in cant recover

cant log in cant recover

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: oldschoolmcgurk.6135

oldschoolmcgurk.6135

i haven’t played in a while and my account info is not saved in the launcher my account is still logged in to the webpage ive tried to recover my password but i cant look up the email with the serial code in it and i dont remember my characters name so theres nothing i can do to recover my account in the loancher but here i am in the forums i dont know how my password got changed this massive error is very irratating and i would like to either get my 80 dollars back or get my account back i went to change my password in account settings but my password is not the same as i left it so i cant change my password

cant log in cant recover

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You are able to log into the forums, so your password must be saved in your browser. You can use your browser’s tools to look at your saved password.

If you continue to have issues, you can contact CS and they will assist you. Top of Page – Support – Submit a Request. Good luck.

cant log in cant recover

Posted by: SandraSolace.7682

SandraSolace.7682

Also make sure you are using your email as username and not oldschoolmcgurk.6135.

cant log in cant recover

Posted by: oldschoolmcgurk.6135

oldschoolmcgurk.6135

yea check it out guys all of the above- i have tried them none of them work i do not know why and to submit a ticket i need all the information ever in the entire world over and look guys the debit card i had payed with is gone im screwed in that regard i just want my gw2 back

cant log in cant recover

Posted by: Rajani Isa.6294

Rajani Isa.6294

What web browser are you using?

Pretty much ALL of them have a way to view stored passwords – you should be able to use that to recover the password and info. After all, it’s letting you log into the forums and it’s the same info.

Examples :

Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95606?hl=en

Firefox : http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/password-manager-remember-delete-change-passwords

Internet Explorer : I have heard this little program works well : http://download.cnet.com/IE-PassView/3000-2092_4-10614198.html

cant log in cant recover

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

If the suggestions above are not effective, please submit a ticket by clicking “Support” at the top of this page, then clicking “Submit a request” in the upper right-hand section of that linked page. The team should be able to assist you.

For tips on what information to provide in a ticket — mostly intended for security reasons to establish that you own the account — please read this post and provide as many suggested details as possible to expedite the ticket.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet