Darkhaven needs reboot: Arah event bugged for three days, gate closed

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Spekkio.5270

Spekkio.5270

There are numerous broken events on the Darkhaven server at the moment and the worst of them is causing the event chain which opens Arah’s gates to be bugged. For about three days now the gates have been closed and no one is able to run the dungeon. If you could please bounce our server so it resets everything, I can guarantee all of us would appreciate it.

Thanks,

-Spekkio

Posted by: zamrai.3784

zamrai.3784

Same thing on Desolation server.
In addition, skill point in Metrica Province has been bugged for weeks now.

Due to these issues we can’t complete World Map and can’t finish personal story. Fix this please.

Posted by: Spekkio.5270

Spekkio.5270

As a side comment, it would be nice if events could be reset every night even if there isn’t a patch. This would prevent huge frustration like on Darkhaven at the moment with Arah, skill points preventing world completion, the temple of balthazaar being perpetually broken on just about every server preventing the purchase of obsidian shards, etc.

Posted by: Skadi.3910

Skadi.3910

My guild planned an Arah run for days. We rescheduled our real life activities. Everyone is now on Mumble, we prepared potions and cooked food. You can imagine how disappointed we are now that I read this thread on the forums. After we tried to start the Arah Event Chain for close to an hour.