Glitch with shadow/ligh GTX1070

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Norec.8256

Norec.8256

HI

I change my old GPU with a GTX1070 and now i have some weird graphic bug with shadow and light on some area. I retry my old GPU (GTX970) and don’t have this bug.
Already try unistall/reinstall drivers and nothing work.

An exemple:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGVi2sW5A2U

Someone have this problem?

config spe:

I7 6700k
Nvidia GTX1070
16go Ram

Posted by: Amon.3192

Amon.3192

I have the same system configuration, and have been seeing the same issue in some areas. Not many areas, but enough to be visibly noticeable. I did a few things today that seem to help:

Clean driver install. From the driver options, custom, clean. Removes the old driver and does a fresh install.

Disable all GeForce Experience overlays. In fact, disable all overlays period. There seems to be some conflict with the overlays and the 2D HUD. I was seeing artifacts in the bottom HUD strip, and they disappeared when I turned the overlays off.

This cleared up the vast majority of artifacts for me. I still see the occasional LOD problem, but those look to be unrelated.

My system specs, for comparison:

I7 6700k, stock speeds.
GTX 1070 Gigabyte G1
16GB RAM, stock speeds.

I run at 2560×1440 with everything cranked all the way up, including supersampling. No problems otherwise. Near constant 60FPS with vsync, except for high population events.

Posted by: Ren.4150

Ren.4150

I have this same problem as well, I really hope it isn’t the graphics card.

Was looking everywhere online to see if anyone had the same problem as me.

Old card is a gtx 780 ti and does not have this problem.

I tried cleaning drivers and fresh installing but it seems like it does not fix it.

I do not have any overlays on as far as I am aware.

Posted by: mblmg.4820

mblmg.4820

I have a GTX 1070 and the exact same problem. Especially in icy areas and in caves I see it everywhere.

Posted by: rainbowcrunch.2456

rainbowcrunch.2456

I am having this same issue, but with the GTX 1050Ti. I only notice it in caves, as well.