HELP! I Keep Crashing In Lion's Arch!

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Emanai.3124

Emanai.3124

So every-time i get into lion’s arch i crash, even on the overflow maps. My game crashes and a window pops up with the send to Arena Net Window.

I have tried re installing my game, all the set up repairs etc. As i believe, It crashes when it reaches or bypasses 1.5GB memory, so i was wondering if there was a way i could increase memory allocated for Guild Wars 2?.
Also if this is not the case can i have any help?. I have some high level characters stuck there and it is impossible to get them out. I can logg into the chars, i have about 3 seconds to look around and everything loads in but if i move or after 3 seconds, it crashes and this has happened about 20 times of me trying lots of different ways to fix or get out of lions arch.

I have a very good computer, with good RAM and an excellent Graphics card so i don’t know what it is. Would really appreciate some help and thank you in advance

Posted by: Timze.7980

Timze.7980

All drivers are up date also?

If you are reading this, you are only waisting your time!
Still reading this? You know there is something better to be done for sure. -.-’’

Posted by: Lemonader.6482

Lemonader.6482

Does the send to ANet window say “Out of memory”?

If you’re running on a 32bit Windows like me, you have to activate the 3Gb switch in order to not constantly crash.

For info on how to do that: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?id=9583842&linkID=9240617&siteID=123112

Excelsior.
Fort Aspenwood.

Posted by: Lemonader.6482

Lemonader.6482

Excelsior.
Fort Aspenwood.