Medical Dispersion Field passive broke
To test this, I got a set of armor with Lich Runes and generated some Jagged Horrors which deteriorate health over time.
- When I had Swiftness on and Rapid Regeneration traited, they would receive a small heal (46) from Medical Dispersion Field.
- When I used a thrown heal kit, they received healing from MDS.
- When I used F1 self heal, they received healing from MDS.
- When I had Regeneration, they received nothing from MDS.
- When I had a kit equipped (Backpack Regenerator) they received nothing from MDS.
- When I was standing in a Super Elixir, they received nothing from MDS.
Are you sure super elixir does not work? Maybe it is because you are full health and you dont receive any heal due to that. Last time I played with MDS I had the feeling it works with super elixir.
Further testing has shown:
These work with MDS in or out of combat, even at full health:
- Bandage Self
- Medkit’s thrown kits
- Rapid Regeneration, as long as you have Swiftness
These work with MDS only in-combat when you are injured:
- Super Elixir, standing in the field while hurt
These never seem to work with MDS:
- Regeneration Boon
- Backpack Regenerator