No Kessex Hills Map rewards bugged heart

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Shadow of Aksu.3864

Shadow of Aksu.3864

I completed all of the map content on Kessex Hills. Map completion shows 98% complete with 13/14 hearts completed. I have completed each heart and double check each one says completed on hover over with mouse. I also physically went to each heart and can access purchasing with each, showing that I completed them. One heart is clearly bugged but no way to tell which. Tried relogging and still no reward.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Perhaps, you might check your map against the map found here: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Kessex_Hills

Good luck.

Shadow of Aksu.3864

I have all 14/14 hearts completed, but one is bugged. There isn’t a missing one. But thank you.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Then, perhaps, the CS Team can assist you.

Good luck.

Posted by: Malganis.7468

Malganis.7468

First you said you have 13/14 hearts, then you said 14/14.

Check the overhead map, or the mini-map, for a scout icon. Any scouts that show up on your map means you have not completed their heart.

Legion of Honour [XIII]: http://operationunion.enjin.com/home
Tarnished Coast

Shadow of Aksu.3864

If you read my first post I said that I have completed “all”, which means 14/14. I also said that map completion on map preview shows 13/14, hence my determining a heart bug. I also said that I went to each individual heart to confirm completion…ALL 14 and yes they are ALL completed and all heart vendors allow me to buy things from them.