No drops for kills in Southsun Survival

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: midgard.8392

midgard.8392

While playing Southsun Survival today, it seems that after killing another play, they will not drop their carried items (i.e. arrows, rations, traps). It’s upsetting that this has happened since it’s one of my favorite games and taking items from other players is key in survival strategy. Has this happened with anyone else? Is this a bug? Patch?

Posted by: Autumn Frazee.3158

Autumn Frazee.3158

Living World QA Embed

Next

I came across this bug last week when someone killed me and none of my items dropped :/ So yes, it is a bug. It is on our radar and we are looking in to getting a fix in for it.

Posted by: Tiriyon.8735

Tiriyon.8735

I came across this bug last week when someone killed me and none of my items dropped :/ So yes, it is a bug. It is on our radar and we are looking in to getting a fix in for it.

What?! Autumn Frazee, you Actually say here that Devs are walking around like Karkas waiting to be slain ! Is that how we’re supposed to get epic loot? Accidentally killing a dev in a karaka form?

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I actually thought maybe this was intended to make Pickpocket Traps more valuable! Good to know it’s a bug.

On the bright side though, supplies not dropping when you kill another player DOES make the matches go faster since rations run out earlier.

Posted by: Tiriyon.8735

Tiriyon.8735

Oh woops, I haven’t read the OP correctly my bad :/ tough it would be fun to slay a moa formed dev ><

Posted by: Autumn Frazee.3158

Previous

Autumn Frazee.3158

Living World QA Embed

:P Sorry, Tiriyon… you won’t see me, you’ll see my Call of Karka.

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

I know this bug has no major relevance in comparison with many others, but it would be good to have some updates on that. It makes activities feel even more pointless.

Sorry for necro’ing, but I didn’t want to clutter the forums with yet another thread.