Separatist Propaganda Posters Missing

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I’m doing the heart in Fields of Ruin and noticed that there are no separatist propaganda posters to tear down. I have not touched these since I did the explorer achievement with them. I think something about that achievement may be causing them not to reset.

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

That’s odd. The posters should be within range of the heart quest and that heart should have been completed back when you were there doing the achievement. I didn’t think it was possible to tear down all of the posters and not complete the heart.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

To add clarification, I did the explorer achievement for the posters about two months ago when they became an a visible achievement. The character I’m tried to do the heart with was created last Sunday. The doors respawn quick enough thakittens not that big of an issue.

Posted by: Tamasan.6457

Tamasan.6457

Same for me. Once I did the exploration achievement, the posters are no longer there for other characters on my account (that have not completed the heart quest).

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Oh, I see now. The posters are not there for a new character after having torn them down on another character for the achievement.

That’s really odd.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Posted by: trickfred.4097

trickfred.4097

Yep, just discovered this bug as well; was about to /bug it, but did a quick google first, which led me here.

New character, created yesterday, and this is the first time I’ve even looked at the posters since I completed the Cleaning Up The Neighborhood achievement a few weeks back (on a different, already established, character). They are all torn already, and other than the one Vigil mission, this is this character’s first time here.

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Josh Davis.6015

Thanks for the report. I’ll forward this on for review.

Posted by: asperbianca.3196

asperbianca.3196

I tried to do the explorer achievement about a month ago, on a character that I have already done the heart quest on, but I didn’t get credit for the achievement. I tore them all down without logging out or leaving the map, so I don’t know what’s going on.

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

I did the achievement on one character and when I went back a couple of weeks later on my alts to do the heart, the posters were gone. The heart is still doable from the doors. I sent in an ingame bug report.

Posted by: LotharFreund.7456

LotharFreund.7456

same here tried to do explorer event last month 4 x with 2 tooons, no credit, sent a bug report last month, reply said thanks for the info, no credit was given for the attempt.