"Trick or Treat bags opened" achievement

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Iruwen.3164

Iruwen.3164

Opening trick-or-treat bags doesn’t make it progress. If this is time gated, i.e. it only works during the actual event, this should be stated clearly in the UI.

Iruwen Evillan, Human Mesmer on Drakkar Lake

Posted by: Blush Lift.3570

Blush Lift.3570

Anyway A-net can fix this in coming patches? Previous living story achievements that we can no longer get, not to be displayed on nearly completed? I.E Trick or Treat bags opened.

Posted by: JadeWarlord.2781

JadeWarlord.2781

This still isn’t working even though the Halloween event is now back on. Might be just for the first Halloween event last year?

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

I think you are talking bout the achievement Trick or Treat bags opened.

If you look at your achievement list. This one is listed under:
Historical – Shadow of the Mad King.

The word historical here is important. From the online dictionary: Historical means ‘Used in the past’. This means it is not longer there and you can’t get that achievement any longer.

The new halloween living story chapter got a new trick or treat bag achievement where you have to open 50 bags (only the normal size, big ones dont count).

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I’m wondering why the pumpkins are back to carve if we can no longer advance the ‘historical’ pumpkin carving achievement. I can’t test this one because I got the achievement last Halloween.

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

I can’t even find the historical pumpkin carving achievement. I know I didn’t complete it last year, and would like to rectify that.

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I can’t even find the historical pumpkin carving achievement. I know I didn’t complete it last year, and would like to rectify that.

Well, mine is in ‘Historical – Shadow of the Mad King – Pumpkin Carving’.

Posted by: Teege.4623

Teege.4623

I’m wondering why the pumpkins are back to carve if we can no longer advance the ‘historical’ pumpkin carving achievement. I can’t test this one because I got the achievement last Halloween.

Because they’re including pumpkin carving in the special rotating dailies that count towards the current, new Halloween meta.

“We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2.” -Colin Johanson
Don’t support the Gem Shop, it’s that easy.

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Because they’re including pumpkin carving in the special rotating dailies that count towards the current, new Halloween meta.

Are you saying that the title is no longer attainable? I assume that pumpkin carving may become one of the Daily tasks, but I’m wondering how you know this, already.

Posted by: poebel.4780

poebel.4780

Pumpkin carving was a daily yesterday. The “Master Carver” title is not obtainable.