Guild Hall Arena broken

Guild Hall Arena broken

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Stark.1350

Stark.1350

Can’t place any decorations – says I don’t have anymore to place. Bug report submitted.

Guild Hall Arena broken

Posted by: Teleoceras.1298

Teleoceras.1298

Stark:

Same here, my guildmates wanted to do an arena fight and they can’t place anything for obstacles.

29 characters!
League of Omnipotents [Omni], Fort Aspenwood

Guild Hall Arena broken

Posted by: Flakkenmarsh.6573

Flakkenmarsh.6573

Yes, please!! So annoying. I’ve reported this in-game, but I think we know by now that it doesn’t really help.

We bought new turrets, but can’t test them out. Also, you can delete obstacles from outside the Arena. Was busy building an “observation deck” when I accidentally deleted a wall inside the Arena. Not cool. Now I can’t even put it back because of this bug.

Guild Hall Arena broken

Posted by: kej.2498

kej.2498

I can’t believe all this time later and this issue still isn’t fixed? you want people to farm for hours in order to have stuff they can’t even use? why is it this game which I used to love seems to have more bugs in it than a bristleback has spines and you never seem to fix any of it.

I am really beginning to think following my friends to another game is the only sensible/sane choice.

Guild Hall Arena broken

Posted by: Martin.1970

Martin.1970

Bump for visibility. Fix or refund.

Guild Hall Arena broken

Posted by: GM Awesomeness

GM Awesomeness

Self Help Administrator

Assuming all goes well with testing, we should have a fix for this in the next patch.