Yeah so, my grinning shield skin poofed.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: arrownin.3128

arrownin.3128

After taking a few months break, I logged onto GW2 again. I noticed for one, that my grinning shield was gone. I had put the skin on a normal shield to use in combat before I had taken the break. Logging back on now, it’s gone. Not sure if I got hacked, or if I got hijacked, or if something simply went wrong with the game, but I’d like to get this back. Coming back to the game, this is a really odd and discouraging thing to have happened.

arrownin.3128

I also checked my sold logs in the trading post, and I did not sell any shields.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

After taking a few months break, I logged onto GW2 again. I noticed for one, that my grinning shield was gone. I had put the skin on a normal shield to use in combat before I had taken the break. Logging back on now, it’s gone. Not sure if I got hacked, or if I got hijacked, or if something simply went wrong with the game, but I’d like to get this back. Coming back to the game, this is a really odd and discouraging thing to have happened.

Only CS would be able to help you. Top of Page – Support – Submit a Request. Good luck.

arrownin.3128

Only CS would be able to help you. Top of Page – Support – Submit a Request. Good luck.

Oh cool. Well I’m not too concerned about it because it was already skinned onto something, but it would be nice to get it back. I’ll go submit a request.