3D Grey'd Out button

3D Grey'd Out button

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Johnson.4867

Johnson.4867

Title says it all, cant enable 3d gameplay with my Nvidia 3d Vision…fix this.

3D Grey'd Out button

Posted by: Johnson.4867

Johnson.4867

still waiting on an answer mods.

3D Grey'd Out button

Posted by: Ashley Segovia.8276

Ashley Segovia.8276

Technical Support

This is a feature that we are working on adding more support for though it is not currently natively supported for Guild Wars 2. While some players have gotten this to work, I would recommend looking into Nvidia’s different driver packages or looking into configurations other players have tried to enable this.

3D Grey'd Out button

Posted by: Pelter.2369

Pelter.2369

I have 3D vision working and the button isn’t greyed out for me, are you sure that stereoscopic 3D is enabled in the nvidia control panel? New driver updates cause the stereoscopic 3D to turn off and requires you to run the setup wizard again to enable it. Also try setting the display to be in “Always” 3D mode in the nvidia control panel, some games have issues if not set to that..

Also I really hope that GuildWars 2 gets that official 3D support soon, this game already looks incredible in 3D and if the last few issues (shadows, land shadows with high convergence values, some skill effects, map) are fixed, than this game will become one of the best 3D experiences out there.

i7 3930k @ 4.82GHz, Corsair H100, Asus Rampage Formula IV
Gskill Ripjaws Z 16GB 2054MHz, Evga GTX 670 FTW SLI’d, Benq XL2420T + 3D Vision 2
OCZ Vertex 4 128GB SSD RAID0, PCP&C 950W, Cooler Master Cosmos II

(edited by Pelter.2369)

3D Grey'd Out button

Posted by: Jon.1376

Jon.1376

lol yah so I have 2 laptops. both with NVidia 3d vision. One will run GW2 in 3d the other will not. both are up to date. I have tried running evga precision x in the background, as it has helped some.

m17 r4 alienware laptop will not run 3d.

3D Grey'd Out button

Posted by: Jon.1376

Jon.1376

also on one the option is greyed out while the other laptop comes up with it already selected. it does not make since